Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53835 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Not when I first started posting, I could NOT believe it!
BUT now, it's a COMMON occurrence
ALL over these boards ...
"and" ANYWHERE ya GO!

BLOOMING IDIOTS!
HA!

Then Here Is Stupid must be a MATURED IDIOT.

Don't feel left out...

You too!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53836 Mar 10, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you're conveniently overlooking...
The JURY has to believe that there is reasonable doubt.
Because you think there is "LOTS of "reasonable DOUBT" is immaterial and insignificant. You will have nary a say in whether Thug Zimmerman goes to prison for years or remains in hiding for the remainder of his life.
Do not be too concerned for man's measure of justice upon Thug Zimmerman.
True Justice, Real Justice...Justice that roams the universe, Justice that treats kings and queens and coddled sons the same, Justice that accepts no bribes, Justice that is blinded to man's labels, Justice that is at times guided by Mercy and Compassion, Justice that is the template for measuring punishment...
Yes, Justice that man may look up to, but can never truly replicate is the Justice that Thug Zimmerman MUST answer to. Man's so-called justice is no match for real Justice.
You and the rest of Thug Zimmerman's apologists need to stop being so fixated on what a 6-person jury will do with that Thug and start fretting about what real Justice will do with him.
Oh well.
How many avenues ARE open for "reasonable DOUBT"
you MORON!

ALL of them!
Any REASONABLE person would SEE that!

NOT the libTARDS tho ... NO
They are BLIND as a bat when it comes to
RACE BAITING justice!

Truth's Door

#53838 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you.
That is a story that he/it boasts and brags about day in and day out.

What Fool boasts and brags about killing others? He/it does.

The internet provides a certain amount of anonymity that that Fool takes advantage of. He/it can say anything and expects us to believe him/it just because he/it says so.

I once challenged him/it to provide proof of such folly. You guessed it, he/it couldn't.

I knew he/it couldn't. After he/it gave me that response, I just closed my eyes, smiled and said...

Oh well.
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#53839 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>George was following him and confronted the kid while being told not to. They got in a fight and was getting his butt whooped. There is a reason why people don't shoot and kill people because they are getting the worse end of a fight. Hell cops don't shoot and kill people when they get a whoopin. Why is George any better. He is not. That is why he will be going to prison. Don't ask me what law Georgie broke. It was not self defense. If that is the case I guess I will go out and pick a fight like George did and just shoot the person because he was getting the best of me. You just sound stupid and it shows.
I agree! George could have done what the dispatcher repeatedly told him to do and quit following him. If he had done that the kid would be alive today and George would not be headed to prison for life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53840 Mar 10, 2013
Obamanation: The Acceptance of Deception Lies In The Hearts and Agendas of Shallow Men of Low Moral Character
Posted on March 10, 2013 by sundance
If you do not join the demand for co-dependent compliance – the media will ridicule you. It has always been thus. It’s just another angle of Alinsky Tacticians. There are multiple ways to “Isolate”–“Ridicule”–“Demonize ”...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/1...

Truth's Door

#53842 Mar 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz does your husband have to take a baseball bat along side your ear, to get your attention?? You've never read the medical examiner's report either. Again for those with the short attention span, 3Von's was a 6'1" 165# smartass who thought he could best someone, found out, or maybe not he couldn't run 1600 mph. Case closed. Smartass dead.
Most Fools obstinately refuse to fall in love with Truth and Facts.

Now, who or what you fall in love with is no concern of mine. But I know that there is some enmity between you and Truth and Facts, between you and the obvious.

Unless you have some superb info that the medical examiner was not privy to, then your stats on Trayvon's height and weight are a flat-out LIE.

Who should we believe? You, the one without Truth and Facts on your side OR Shiping Bao, M.D., of the Office of the Medical Examiner of Volusia and Seminole Counties?

I could believe you, I guess, if you can convince me. Get Truth and Facts to support you and you'll win me over.

Until then, seek the Truth.

Oh well.

Truth's Door

#53843 Mar 10, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
He whips out his baseball bat and hits her upside her fat head till it turns purple but she still continues to be a problem. She likes getting slapped upside the head with a long sch-long because she knows she can act like an idiot and get away with it.

She longs for it........ Or should I say, she sch-longs for it.
Good evening, Buffalo Bill.

Next Sunday, go to church and then you won't be inspired to write such vitriol.

Then again, go to church every day, you Fool.

Anyways, how's things going at the asylum? They treating you right? Are they changing your diapers more than once every three days? If not, I'll put in a complaint with the governor's office for you.

Nasty Fools like you need to be cleaned up as often as possible. If you aren't cleaned up in a reasonable amount of time, the EPA puts out an alert for the community at large.

I hope you don't live in Florida. Slimy Governor Rick Scott only cares about you if you'll vote for him.

Oh well.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53845 Mar 10, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you're conveniently overlooking...
The JURY has to believe that there is reasonable doubt.
Because you think there is "LOTS of "reasonable DOUBT" is immaterial and insignificant. You will have nary a say in whether Thug Zimmerman goes to prison for years or remains in hiding for the remainder of his life.
Do not be too concerned for man's measure of justice upon Thug Zimmerman.
True Justice, Real Justice...Justice that roams the universe, Justice that treats kings and queens and coddled sons the same, Justice that accepts no bribes, Justice that is blinded to man's labels, Justice that is at times guided by Mercy and Compassion, Justice that is the template for measuring punishment...
Yes, Justice that man may look up to, but can never truly replicate is the Justice that Thug Zimmerman MUST answer to. Man's so-called justice is no match for real Justice.
You and the rest of Thug Zimmerman's apologists need to stop being so fixated on what a 6-person jury will do with that Thug and start fretting about what real Justice will do with him.
Oh well.
THIS coming from someone who believes the STATE of Florida put on a good "prosecution" for Casey Anthony ...

WRONG ...
even tho "I" truly believe her GUILTY as hell ...
The "prosecutor" did NOT show it!

He thought it WAS "in the BAG" ...
a slam DUNK ...

Just because Nancy Grace and a LOT of other "loud mouthed" women on CNN said SO!

WRONG!!!!!

The jurors DID what was "instructed" of them!
And you libTARDED morons
WANTED to

KILL the JURY!

The STATE of OUR Nation .... TODAY!

PATHETIC!

"enuf" IGNORANCE for the DAY ...

ta ta ...

Truth's Door

#53846 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY are you libTARDED Mods DELETING my posts ...???
Ask Buffalo Bill (aka Casper the UnFriendly Ghost of Buffalo Bill).

He's an expert on why Mods delete posts. Thousands of his has been removed.

If he won't tell you and you still have an inquiring mind, ask me. I'll tell you.

My name says it all. You won't like my answer, but I will surely tell you.

Oh well.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53849 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY are you libTARDED Mods DELETING my posts ...???
Every time a poster gets close to the Truth and starts to expose these sh1t-heads for who and what they really are, they go ballistic and start reporting and complaining.

What a life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53850 Mar 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point went way over your head. The article is full of untruths, lies and mistakes, including the name.
I agree, you should read a publication that can at least get the name right.
SEE "corrected" post

...before inserting FOOT!

and MY "admittance" of a MISTAKE ...

Can "you" do THAT!?!

ADMIT a "mistake" ...

NO!

betcha :)
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53851 Mar 10, 2013
Be Fruitful Be He = zazz = LOL

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53854 Mar 10, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Traygone look alikes
Bullied Boy Dies After Schoolyard Beating | WebProNews
www.webpronews.com/bullied-boy-dies-after-sch... ...
Sean Patterson
by Sean Patterson - in 88 Google+ circles - More by Sean Patterson
6 days ago –... a 12-year-old boy who was bullied and beaten at his Pennsylvania ... Late yesterday, we were informed about the death of Bailey O'Neill.
You visited this page.
Bullying eyed in death of 12-year-old Pennsylvania student - Yahoo ...
news.yahoo.com/bullying-eyed-death-12-old-pen... ...
6 days ago – From Yahoo! News: PHILADELPHIA (Reuters)- Investigators are looking into what role bullying might have played in the death of a ...
I was going to say those have nothing to do with the Martin murder case, but among all the other repulsive descriptions to Zimmerman, bully is one often left out.

Truth's Door

#53855 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>How many avenues ARE open for "reasonable DOUBT"
you MORON!

ALL of them!
Any REASONABLE person would SEE that!

NOT the libTARDS tho ... NO
They are BLIND as a bat when it comes to
RACE BAITING justice!
Calm down.

You should save your name-calling for yourself.

Any criminal defense lawyer can create "reasonable doubt" even in cases where the criminal is clearly guilty.

There simply being "reasonable doubt" is insufficient. A jury MUST believe there is "reasonable doubt" and vote accordingly.

Many people who are incarcerated will be glad to tell you that they had legitimate cases of "reasonable doubt." But it didn't get them their freedom since the jury didn't agree.

Remember, there are two parts and BOTH must be attained....

There must be "reasonable doubt" and the jury must agree and vote accordingly.

That's the way it is. No special exemptions for Thug Zimmerman. What you think will have ABSOLUTELY NO effect on whether Thug Zimmerman will become the property of the taxpayers of Florida or whether he will continue to be in hiding.

How a 300+ pound man can hide is beyond me. But nevertheless, he can try.

Oh well.

Truth's Door

#53857 Mar 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! George could have done what the dispatcher repeatedly told him to do and quit following him. If he had done that the kid would be alive today and George would not be headed to prison for life.
AMEN.

truth from Rome, GA. will never understand that.

Thank goodness Truth springs eternal from all over.

United States

#53858 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
A seventeen year old kid walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles at the local convenience store might start looking suspicious when he notices a man in a car stalking him. The 17 year old would probably try to ditch the stalker by changing course and walking between buildings to get away from the street the stalker is driving the car on. Now if that stalker get out of the car and starts following on foot taunting the 17 year old with racial slurs, that kid might just feel a need to defend himself by bashing the racist stalker's head in. That's all perfectly normal in the real world. What's not normal is for the racist stalker who started the confrontation to pull out a concealed firearm and kill his victim. It's also strange that the racist stalker with anger problems was released on the scene and allowed to carry the murder weapon home with him.
Zimmerman will either be convicted of murder and lose his right to bear arms forever, or, be prepared for a lot of angry black Floridians to stand their ground.
``````````
American Lady wrote:
A seventeen year old kid[6 FEET 160lb FOOTBALL playing teen-ager] walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles[to mix with his Arizona drink to MAKE "LEAN" - drug of choice] at the local convenience store [WHO had someone to "Illegally" buy him BLUNTS]
On TAPE ...
etc, etc, etc ...
REBUKE THIS!
He set OUT on an "illegal" MISSION!
LQQk where it GOT him!
DEAD
on
a
SLAB
that his "parents" didn't find out about for TWO[2] DAYS!
==========
Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence...
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...
With "links" to ALL sources.
Your links are to BS opinion sites. Trayvon Martin's father reported him missing the very next morning and ID'd him with a photo.

Truth's Door

#53860 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obamanation: The Acceptance of Deception Lies In The Hearts and Agendas of Shallow Men of Low Moral Character
Posted on March 10, 2013 by sundance
If you do not join the demand for co-dependent compliance – the media will ridicule you. It has always been thus. It’s just another angle of Alinsky Tacticians. There are multiple ways to “Isolate”–“Ridicule”–“D emonize”...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/1...
You giving a lesson on character is like Buffalo Bill giving a lesson on etiquette.

Oh well.

United States

#53861 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Different ones had gotten away with thieving in Z mans complex.
“I basically tell them you call non-emergency dispatch if you come home after work and you notice somebody took a bike off your porch,” Dorival said.“A 911 call is when there is a crime in progress. If someone’s life or property is in danger, you call 911.”
At the end of the Dorival’s presentation, she invited residents to choose a neighborhood-watch leader.
“I went through all the roles and responsibilities for neighborhood watch and I said,‘Now it’s time to choose your community leader,” Dorival said.“And pretty much the people chose George Zimmerman as the coordinator.”
A review of police records confirms Taaffe’s account of crimes in the neighborhood. According to the Miami Herald, police were called to Twin Lakes 402 times in the 13 months before Martin’s death.
According to the Herald’s review of
*police records*
the community experienced eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting over that period.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...
They pretty much chose Zimmerman because nobody else signed up for the position.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53862 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes our moron kneegrow shows us again how stupid he is..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Thank you for your personal commentary once again.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53863 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have my little troll
Showed you all of the evidence
And it all shows that ash tray was beating Zim until Zim shot the black punk
We need to do this to all gang bangers like you
lol! Amazing. You have "all" of the evidence.

You remind me of Lee J Cobb in 12 Angry Men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings are rarity in region 7 hr Lawmen 7
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 7 hr SBY 164
News Pre-trial motions leading up to trial of Hallam... 20 hr picture it 1
News Dalon Smoot 23 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) Thu hmm 135
News Shane Ragland admits murdering Trent DiGiuro (Aug '07) Thu hater of rich snobs 57
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Thu Go Blue Forever 53
More from around the web