Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
43,141 - 43,160 of 66,016 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Good, we lost an hour of the day.

It is good because that is one hour that we didn't have to listen to the racists, bigots and haters and Fools.

It would be nice if we could cut out the rants of the racists (such as you, Buffalo Bill) from ever hour.

It would be great if we could cut out the idiocy and stupidity of the Fools (such as you, Here Is Stupid) from every hour.

We'd better enjoy that lost hour because when we get it back in the Fall, they'll make up for it.

Oh well.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well good for you my boy.
Whether you're telling the truth or not is another matter. But it's clear you are a hard core conservative today.... and a non thinking one at that.
Why, would I lie Yeahoo, I have nothing to gain by doing it. I am absolutely a Conservative today. What I said about when I changed and the reason for it is the absolute truth. When you kill the smallest of us, you're a coward, and a bigger coward by picking on the minority population.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that you think anyone is fooled by your numerous names. Your perverted style gives you away every time. So does your mental illness.
Trying to insinuate that I am somebody else in order to deflect and distract from your vicious hatred and your bald face lies is amusing. So who do you think I am today fat ass?

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that you think anyone is fooled by your numerous names. Your perverted style gives you away every time. So does your mental illness.
Trying to insinuate that I am somebody else in order to deflect and distract from your vicious hatred and your bald face lies is amusing. So who do you think I am today fat ass?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "contacted" them about THAT!
... but anyone can SEE that is WHO was meant!
IF not ...
you are BLIND in one eye
-n-
can't SEE out of the other ...
;0)
G'night :)
It's a good thing your idea of proof is innuendo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
TM either waited there to ambush him or turned back to confront him.
The 10 year old kid shown in the photos by the mass media grew up to be a 17 year old thug.
a further review of TM's background suggests GZ's suspicions were 100% spot on.
No. Is it legal to shoot someone who is on top of you, punching you in the face and smashing your head into a sidewalk, after calls for help go unanswered and no one comes to help breakup the fight? I would hope so.
The only credible question in this otherwise clear cut case is did GZ give up his right to self defense when he got out of his car and followed the thug rather than taking the opportunity to drive away. I think you would have to be extremely liberal or racially biased to conclude that based on Florida law, especially since he was on his way back to the car when the fight took place.
http://mp-pistol.com/videos/34363-chris-costa...
Amazing. As long as you dictate the conditions to make your case, nothing else is relevant.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Why, would I lie Yeahoo, I have nothing to gain by doing it. I am absolutely a Conservative today. What I said about when I changed and the reason for it is the absolute truth. When you kill the smallest of us, you're a coward, and a bigger coward by picking on the minority population.
lol! You know? That's what I thought too. Which is why I can't understand your inability to show the dow for iraq. And when you claimed there were Congressional records that supported your statement but still couldn't offer them, again I was surprised.

And when I continue to give you the opportunity until this day, you instead duck, dodge and dance away from the point.

Good question... why would you lie??????

What are you hiding????

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Good, we lost an hour of the day.
It is good because that is one hour that we didn't have to listen to the racists, bigots and haters and Fools.
It would be nice if we could cut out the rants of the racists (such as you, Buffalo Bill) from ever hour.
It would be great if we could cut out the idiocy and stupidity of the Fools (such as you, Here Is Stupid) from every hour.
We'd better enjoy that lost hour because when we get it back in the Fall, they'll make up for it.
Oh well.
That's one less hour of your bullsh1t we gotta put up with. To bad we can't turn your ass back permanently. Your hour will come, it's just a matter of time before somebody frags your ass.

Rise and shine scumbag.

Get ready to meet your end.

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

coitus non circum wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a queer dog.
Ascendo Tuum scumbag!

So you invented an entirely new profile just for me?

How sweet!

Congratulations on your 2nd. post.

Meus coitus sursum vestri puga pyga.
Billy Ringo

Genoa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it up at your next cross burning.
That's not nice. I am gonna Tell Larry on you
Billy Ringo

Genoa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mean. I am gonna tell Larry
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Locally, in Central Florida for those interested, Jose Baez the lawyer who represented Casey Anthony stated that the prosecutors have a very weak case against Zimmerman and that the case was blown out of proportion. Now I know this is tragic. And I know that there are people that do not like this lawyer. But this did not have to be. It will be interesting to see what happens if Zimmerman gets off.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>When you kill the smallest of us, you're a coward, and a bigger coward by picking on the minority population.
WOW!

The first part of your brilliant soliloquy is EXACTLY what I've been saying about Thug Zimmerman when he killed an innocent child.

You are spot on!

The second part of your wonderful thought is EXACTLY what I've been saying about the racists and idiots on this thread.

Surely you haven't missed their daily onslaught against Blacks. If you say you have, then you're not being honest. They are blatant and brazen with their words dripping in prejudice and hate.

And if you say you have noticed their insidious and hateful posts, then you're still not honest because you've chosen to sit idly by while they post their racist nonsense.

But your ongoing barbs against Yeah consumes most of your attention. She is not who you need to be directing your ire against if you truly believe that post you wrote.

You know exactly the subjects of your post. They are Thug Zimmerman and the racist pigs on this thread.

That is, unless you admire Thug Zimmerman for "killing the smallest among us" and agree with the racists and bigots on this thread who are a
"bigger coward by picking on the minority population."

You've said a mouthful but your actions do not agree with your words. If your actions could agree with your words you would be a super awesome person.

I guess we have to settle with you being what you are.

Oh well.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Casper The UnFriendly Ghost of Buffalo Bill wrote:
That's one less hour of your bullsh1t we gotta put up with. To bad we can't turn your ass back permanently. Your hour will come, it's just a matter of time before somebody frags your ass.

Rise and shine scumbag.

Get ready to meet your end.
Good afternoon to you too.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes these racist that claim Zim is guilty that can't show one piece of evidence that Zim broke any law
Glad to see you embrace your name, Here Is Stupid.

Now, stop wasting your time posting to me, you utter Fool.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When Zim walks these animal will burn down there houses and think they really showed whitey
That is what they did after the king trial
They are so stupid they think it really hurst us when they burn down their hood
Along with Grocery stores - no food
along with gas stations - no gas to leave town
along with THEIR houses - have to live in tents ...
IF they can find a store to buy one.

The Country is BROKE ...

Who's gonna help 'em ???

NOBODY!

;0)

They brought THIS on themselves!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you post one piece of evidence that shows Zim broke any law
You claim he is guilty but can't post even a shred of evidence that shows he broke any law that night
He shot an killed an unarmed kid. Just because he was getting an ass whoopin.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
The first part of your brilliant soliloquy is EXACTLY what I've been saying about Thug Zimmerman when he killed an innocent child.
You are spot on!
The second part of your wonderful thought is EXACTLY what I've been saying about the racists and idiots on this thread.
Surely you haven't missed their daily onslaught against Blacks. If you say you have, then you're not being honest. They are blatant and brazen with their words dripping in prejudice and hate.
And if you say you have noticed their insidious and hateful posts, then you're still not honest because you've chosen to sit idly by while they post their racist nonsense.
But your ongoing barbs against Yeah consumes most of your attention. She is not who you need to be directing your ire against if you truly believe that post you wrote.
You know exactly the subjects of your post. They are Thug Zimmerman and the racist pigs on this thread.
That is, unless you admire Thug Zimmerman for "killing the smallest among us" and agree with the racists and bigots on this thread who are a
"bigger coward by picking on the minority population."
You've said a mouthful but your actions do not agree with your words. If your actions could agree with your words you would be a super awesome person.
I guess we have to settle with you being what you are.
Oh well.
3Von's wasn't a boy (by stature) by a long shot, at 6'1" and 165# high school football player, he was more than a little boy... By his action, he proved he was only 16, trying to be a smartass, he bit off more than he could chew, and paid the ultimate price, his life...

On the other point the smallest among us, the babies in the womb cannot protect themselves

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Georgies dad will not get him off this one.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>He shot an killed an unarmed kid. Just because he was getting an ass whoopin.
Just BECAUSE that unarmed kid was:

BASHING his brains INTO the CONCRETE ...
While sitting on his CHEST!
Therefore NOT breathing correctly!
TRYING to KILL/hurt Zim

Same as "I" would DO if IT was happening to ME!
While FEARING for my Life

Capiche?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 6 min neveratfault 1,283
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 2 hr Praxis33 12
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 10 hr Rae 165
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 12 hr Justshootthebastard 6
Police cleared to return to duty after shooting... 13 hr inquiring minds 10
Manslaughter verdict in bizarre San Francisco s... 18 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 2
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... 21 hr Serious Mess 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••