Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53753 Mar 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Why, would I lie Yeahoo, I have nothing to gain by doing it. I am absolutely a Conservative today. What I said about when I changed and the reason for it is the absolute truth. When you kill the smallest of us, you're a coward, and a bigger coward by picking on the minority population.
lol! You know? That's what I thought too. Which is why I can't understand your inability to show the dow for iraq. And when you claimed there were Congressional records that supported your statement but still couldn't offer them, again I was surprised.

And when I continue to give you the opportunity until this day, you instead duck, dodge and dance away from the point.

Good question... why would you lie??????

What are you hiding????
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53754 Mar 10, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Good, we lost an hour of the day.
It is good because that is one hour that we didn't have to listen to the racists, bigots and haters and Fools.
It would be nice if we could cut out the rants of the racists (such as you, Buffalo Bill) from ever hour.
It would be great if we could cut out the idiocy and stupidity of the Fools (such as you, Here Is Stupid) from every hour.
We'd better enjoy that lost hour because when we get it back in the Fall, they'll make up for it.
Oh well.
That's one less hour of your bullsh1t we gotta put up with. To bad we can't turn your ass back permanently. Your hour will come, it's just a matter of time before somebody frags your ass.

Rise and shine scumbag.

Get ready to meet your end.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53764 Mar 10, 2013
coitus non circum wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a queer dog.
Ascendo Tuum scumbag!

So you invented an entirely new profile just for me?

How sweet!

Congratulations on your 2nd. post.

Meus coitus sursum vestri puga pyga.
Billy Ringo

United States

#53770 Mar 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it up at your next cross burning.
That's not nice. I am gonna Tell Larry on you
Billy Ringo

United States

#53771 Mar 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that you think anyone is fooled by your numerous names. Your perverted style gives you away every time. So does your mental illness.
You are mean. I am gonna tell Larry
serfs up

Merritt Island, FL

#53773 Mar 10, 2013
Locally, in Central Florida for those interested, Jose Baez the lawyer who represented Casey Anthony stated that the prosecutors have a very weak case against Zimmerman and that the case was blown out of proportion. Now I know this is tragic. And I know that there are people that do not like this lawyer. But this did not have to be. It will be interesting to see what happens if Zimmerman gets off.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53775 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>When you kill the smallest of us, you're a coward, and a bigger coward by picking on the minority population.
WOW!

The first part of your brilliant soliloquy is EXACTLY what I've been saying about Thug Zimmerman when he killed an innocent child.

You are spot on!

The second part of your wonderful thought is EXACTLY what I've been saying about the racists and idiots on this thread.

Surely you haven't missed their daily onslaught against Blacks. If you say you have, then you're not being honest. They are blatant and brazen with their words dripping in prejudice and hate.

And if you say you have noticed their insidious and hateful posts, then you're still not honest because you've chosen to sit idly by while they post their racist nonsense.

But your ongoing barbs against Yeah consumes most of your attention. She is not who you need to be directing your ire against if you truly believe that post you wrote.

You know exactly the subjects of your post. They are Thug Zimmerman and the racist pigs on this thread.

That is, unless you admire Thug Zimmerman for "killing the smallest among us" and agree with the racists and bigots on this thread who are a
"bigger coward by picking on the minority population."

You've said a mouthful but your actions do not agree with your words. If your actions could agree with your words you would be a super awesome person.

I guess we have to settle with you being what you are.

Oh well.

Truth's Door

#53776 Mar 10, 2013
Casper The UnFriendly Ghost of Buffalo Bill wrote:
That's one less hour of your bullsh1t we gotta put up with. To bad we can't turn your ass back permanently. Your hour will come, it's just a matter of time before somebody frags your ass.

Rise and shine scumbag.

Get ready to meet your end.
Good afternoon to you too.

Truth's Door

#53777 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes these racist that claim Zim is guilty that can't show one piece of evidence that Zim broke any law
Glad to see you embrace your name, Here Is Stupid.

Now, stop wasting your time posting to me, you utter Fool.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53778 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When Zim walks these animal will burn down there houses and think they really showed whitey
That is what they did after the king trial
They are so stupid they think it really hurst us when they burn down their hood
Along with Grocery stores - no food
along with gas stations - no gas to leave town
along with THEIR houses - have to live in tents ...
IF they can find a store to buy one.

The Country is BROKE ...

Who's gonna help 'em ???

NOBODY!

;0)

They brought THIS on themselves!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53782 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you post one piece of evidence that shows Zim broke any law
You claim he is guilty but can't post even a shred of evidence that shows he broke any law that night
He shot an killed an unarmed kid. Just because he was getting an ass whoopin.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53783 Mar 10, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
The first part of your brilliant soliloquy is EXACTLY what I've been saying about Thug Zimmerman when he killed an innocent child.
You are spot on!
The second part of your wonderful thought is EXACTLY what I've been saying about the racists and idiots on this thread.
Surely you haven't missed their daily onslaught against Blacks. If you say you have, then you're not being honest. They are blatant and brazen with their words dripping in prejudice and hate.
And if you say you have noticed their insidious and hateful posts, then you're still not honest because you've chosen to sit idly by while they post their racist nonsense.
But your ongoing barbs against Yeah consumes most of your attention. She is not who you need to be directing your ire against if you truly believe that post you wrote.
You know exactly the subjects of your post. They are Thug Zimmerman and the racist pigs on this thread.
That is, unless you admire Thug Zimmerman for "killing the smallest among us" and agree with the racists and bigots on this thread who are a
"bigger coward by picking on the minority population."
You've said a mouthful but your actions do not agree with your words. If your actions could agree with your words you would be a super awesome person.
I guess we have to settle with you being what you are.
Oh well.
3Von's wasn't a boy (by stature) by a long shot, at 6'1" and 165# high school football player, he was more than a little boy... By his action, he proved he was only 16, trying to be a smartass, he bit off more than he could chew, and paid the ultimate price, his life...

On the other point the smallest among us, the babies in the womb cannot protect themselves

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53784 Mar 10, 2013
Georgies dad will not get him off this one.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53786 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>He shot an killed an unarmed kid. Just because he was getting an ass whoopin.
Just BECAUSE that unarmed kid was:

BASHING his brains INTO the CONCRETE ...
While sitting on his CHEST!
Therefore NOT breathing correctly!
TRYING to KILL/hurt Zim

Same as "I" would DO if IT was happening to ME!
While FEARING for my Life

Capiche?!?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53787 Mar 10, 2013
AFTER the "thug" SAW his gun and WAS reaching for IT!

Truth's Door

#53788 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>3Von's wasn't a boy (by stature) by a long shot, at 6'1" and 165# high school football player, he was more than a little boy... By his action, he proved he was only 16, trying to be a smartass, he bit off more than he could chew, and paid the ultimate price, his life...

On the other point the smallest among us, the babies in the womb cannot protect themselves
You would do well to see what Jesus said about harming children. That is, if you care what He says.

I see You keep harping upon those non-factual stats about Trayvon's height and weight. You have NO empirical evidence to back up your statement.

The empirical evidence as to the child victim's truthful height and weight exists.

It's in the medical examiner's autopsy report. You just refuse to agree with the expert who used scales and measurements.

And you can find NO WHERE where a child is defined by his height and weight. Should you find such a farce of a definition for a child, let us know.

Take your time.

Oh well.

Truth's Door

#53789 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
Georgies dad will not get him off this one.
Nope.

Getting over on the system or being part of the good ole boy system won't be enough this time. His coddled, woman-beating son has bit off more than he can chew.

Oops, "chew" may not be the best word, for we can all see that Thug Zimmerman has been doing a lot of chewing.

No wonder his blood money fund is running dry. Living high off the hog can be expensive.

Coddling dad + coddled punk son = criminal Thug Zimmerman

Math has never been so easy!

Truth's Door

#53790 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>BASHING his brains INTO the CONCRETE ...
While sitting on his CHEST!
I thought Thug Zimmerman had grass stains on his back.

Sustaining two microscopic scratches (0.5 & 2 centimeters) isn't consistent with "BASHING his brains INTO the CONCRETE."

Oh well.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53794 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "contacted" them about THAT!
... but anyone can SEE that is WHO was meant!
IF not ...
you are BLIND in one eye
-n-
can't SEE out of the other ...
;0)
G'night :)
Did you also contact them about all the other 'mistakes'?
The jewelry has to this day, not been reported as stolen.
Z was driving to the store, not fulfilling his his 'shift' on NW patrol.
How would they know Z immediately turned back toward his vehicle.
During the scuffle, Z began trying to get his handgun out od his belt, Trayvon attempted to get the gun away.
The coroner's office affirmed through gun powder residue and cuts on Martin's hands, that a struggle for the gun was taking place when the fatal shot was fired. Martin had no residue on his hands, and one cut below hisleft ring finger knuckle.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53795 Mar 10, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
A seventeen year old kid walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles at the local convenience store might start looking suspicious when he notices a man in a car stalking him. The 17 year old would probably try to ditch the stalker by changing course and walking between buildings to get away from the street the stalker is driving the car on. Now if that stalker get out of the car and starts following on foot taunting the 17 year old with racial slurs, that kid might just feel a need to defend himself by bashing the racist stalker's head in. That's all perfectly normal in the real world. What's not normal is for the racist stalker who started the confrontation to pull out a concealed firearm and kill his victim. It's also strange that the racist stalker with anger problems was released on the scene and allowed to carry the murder weapon home with him.
Zimmerman will either be convicted of murder and lose his right to bear arms forever, or, be prepared for a lot of angry black Floridians to stand their ground.

``````````
American Lady wrote:

A seventeen year old kid[6 FEET 160lb FOOTBALL playing teen-ager] walking back home after purchasing a bag of skittles[to mix with his Arizona drink to MAKE "LEAN" - drug of choice] at the local convenience store [WHO had someone to "Illegally" buy him BLUNTS]

On TAPE ...

etc, etc, etc ...

REBUKE THIS!

He set OUT on an "illegal" MISSION!

LQQk where it GOT him!

DEAD

on
a
SLAB

that his "parents" didn't find out about for TWO[2] DAYS!

==========

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

With "links" to ALL sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 39 min paloopah 1,960
News Police shootings are rarity in region 3 hr Another Falsehood 14
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... Mon Think Again 2
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Sun OK Barry 61
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting Sun silly rabbit 15
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... Jun 25 LGBT for NCexit a... 1
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... Jun 25 bozo 1
More from around the web