Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53728 Mar 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again nothing but spin spin spin from our resident moron
lol! Take a bow son... er... maam.

You deserve it for your performance!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53729 Mar 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your childish son post only show that you are a stupid black
lol! Black, white, pink, yellow, orange, purple... you're just an idiot son.

You simply don't think.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53734 Mar 9, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
ur lower than whale shit, boy
lol! You are whale shit son. Keep sinking!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53735 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You are whale shit son. Keep sinking!
you're LOWER ...
than a snakes belly

in a muddy tire track ...

;0)

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53736 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The shooting happened at approximately 7:15pm on 2/26. Trayvon’s parents were tracked down and notified on 2/28. Between those times, no-one in the Mitchell family has described making any effort to locate Trayvon. Nor had they filed a missing person report.
... with a full measure of brutal honestly, another is the culpability of his non-engaged parents in creating a morally undisciplined teenager.
Their visible outrage now showcased in the media is understandable given their grief. But perhaps a dose of guilt is intertwined.
It should be.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/2...
You should at least read and quote NEWS sites that actually get the name right. Who are the Mitchell's and why would they report Trayvon MARTIN missing.
That whole article is full of BS.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53737 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you're LOWER ...
than a snakes belly
in a muddy tire track ...
;0)
Well great son! That means I'm still above you!

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53738 Mar 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim will walk and black animals will burn down their hood
Maybe, but how long will Zimmerman be burning after his death? Not one of us will escape ultimate justice.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53739 Mar 9, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
You should at least read and quote NEWS sites that actually get the name right. Who are the Mitchell's and why would they report Trayvon MARTIN missing.
That whole article is full of BS.
I "contacted" them about THAT!

... but anyone can SEE that is WHO was meant!

IF not ...

you are BLIND in one eye
-n-
can't SEE out of the other ...

;0)

G'night :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53740 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well great son! That means I'm still above you!
no male HERE ...

ALL "Lady" :)

Toodles :)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53741 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
no male HERE ...
ALL "Lady" :)
Toodles :)
Well great son. I'm still above you!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53742 Mar 9, 2013
TM either waited there to ambush him or turned back to confront him.

The 10 year old kid shown in the photos by the mass media grew up to be a 17 year old thug.

a further review of TM's background suggests GZ's suspicions were 100% spot on.

No. Is it legal to shoot someone who is on top of you, punching you in the face and smashing your head into a sidewalk, after calls for help go unanswered and no one comes to help breakup the fight? I would hope so.

The only credible question in this otherwise clear cut case is did GZ give up his right to self defense when he got out of his car and followed the thug rather than taking the opportunity to drive away. I think you would have to be extremely liberal or racially biased to conclude that based on Florida law, especially since he was on his way back to the car when the fight took place.

http://mp-pistol.com/videos/34363-chris-costa...
truman

Boise, ID

#53743 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The 10 year old kid shown in the photos by the mass media grew up to be a 17 year old thug.
No. Is it legal to shoot someone who is on top of you, punching you in the face and smashing your head into a sidewalk, after calls for help go unanswered and no one comes to help breakup the fight? I would hope so.
The only credible question in this otherwise clear cut case is did GZ give up his right to self defense when he got out of his car and followed the thug rather than taking the opportunity to drive away. I think you would have to be extremely liberal or racially biased to conclude that based on Florida law, especially since he was on his way back to the car when the fight took place.
Lol...The width and breath of your idiocy is awe inspiring.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53744 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF not ...
you are BLIND in one eye
-n-
;0)
I am going to ADMIT "I" was wrong here.
I am sorry about this, it IS the Mitchell family.
The family of the girlfriend.

IF you read it really CLOSE, you too, will SEE that!

I STAND BY all the rest said...

G'night!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#53745 Mar 10, 2013
Why was George Zimmerman not arrested the night of the shooting?

When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr. Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony. By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based on the facts and circumstances they had at the time.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/86330859/Zimmerman-...

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53746 Mar 10, 2013
Good, we lost an hour of the day.

It is good because that is one hour that we didn't have to listen to the racists, bigots and haters and Fools.

It would be nice if we could cut out the rants of the racists (such as you, Buffalo Bill) from ever hour.

It would be great if we could cut out the idiocy and stupidity of the Fools (such as you, Here Is Stupid) from every hour.

We'd better enjoy that lost hour because when we get it back in the Fall, they'll make up for it.

Oh well.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53748 Mar 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well good for you my boy.
Whether you're telling the truth or not is another matter. But it's clear you are a hard core conservative today.... and a non thinking one at that.
Why, would I lie Yeahoo, I have nothing to gain by doing it. I am absolutely a Conservative today. What I said about when I changed and the reason for it is the absolute truth. When you kill the smallest of us, you're a coward, and a bigger coward by picking on the minority population.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Clarks Summit, PA

#53749 Mar 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that you think anyone is fooled by your numerous names. Your perverted style gives you away every time. So does your mental illness.
Trying to insinuate that I am somebody else in order to deflect and distract from your vicious hatred and your bald face lies is amusing. So who do you think I am today fat ass?
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53750 Mar 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that you think anyone is fooled by your numerous names. Your perverted style gives you away every time. So does your mental illness.
Trying to insinuate that I am somebody else in order to deflect and distract from your vicious hatred and your bald face lies is amusing. So who do you think I am today fat ass?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53751 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF not ...
you are BLIND in one eye
-n-
;0)
It's a good thing your idea of proof is innuendo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53752 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Amazing. As long as you dictate the conditions to make your case, nothing else is relevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 8 hr Oh well 1
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... 15 hr Go Blue Forever 163
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 16 hr Mite Be 325
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Fri Snidely70448 3
News Man sentenced to 17 years in 2013 homicide Thu They cannot kill ... 2
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Thu Sad 77
News Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) Aug 24 little sista 170
More from around the web