Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53686 Mar 9, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm friendly toward those who display logic and exhibit common sense and compassion, who are friendly toward me and treat me with respect, and who do not live their lives to condemn an innocent man to a life of sexual abuse in prison.
But being friendly to scumbags like you and your big fat Topix buddies makes no sense to me whatsoever. It is a huge waste of time not to mention a fools errand. I have no love for you, and I could care less what you think or believe about me.
Maybe someday you will look into the mirror and see the folly of your current belief system. Then again, maybe not, maybe you'll always be a waste case.......a big one, a big fat one....just like your momma.
lol! You, you, you....

It's all about you...

Good for you, son. Good for you.....
Interested observer

Hamilton, Canada

#53687 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It is possible too that Trayvon was up to no good. "He's just staring, looking at all the houses," says Zimmerman. Trayvon had a history.
On October 21, 2011, he received his second suspension that school year. A security guard at his school saw Trayvon writing "WTF" on a hallway locker.
In looking through his bag for the marker, the guard found 12 pieces of jewelry, a watch, and a "burglary tool."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
Thief of a THUG ...
Interesting that you would take the word of a proven liar. Interesting you would ignore Zimmerman's own tainted history of violence. Interesting you would equate murder and graffiti. Interesting you would consider "WTF" as obscene.... especially in light of what gets posted here. As for the jewelry... interesting that the Miami-Dade Police department says that the jewelry cannot be tied to any thefts.... to this day, If they were, in fact, stolen, you would think the theft would have been reported by now and the so-called connection could be made. No... what I see here is a bunch of racists clinging to straws, trying to get their hero off the hook. The other funny thing I see here, is the the Zimmerman backers are trying to convince us that this is not a black/white issue since Zimmerman is "Latino" . Well guess what. last time I looked, Latinos ARE caucasian. Just as Italians and Romanians are.(Both speak latin based languages.) You wouldn't call an Italian or Romanian non-white, would you?? Of course you wouldn't.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53688 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What's the matter son? Still stuck on stupid?
Yeahoo you're the one, stuck on stupid, you've always voted Demorat? Yo need someone to fix your pablem in the morning
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53689 Mar 9, 2013
Interested observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you would take the word of a proven liar. Interesting you would ignore Zimmerman's own tainted history of violence. Interesting you would equate murder and graffiti. Interesting you would consider "WTF" as obscene.... especially in light of what gets posted here. As for the jewelry... interesting that the Miami-Dade Police department says that the jewelry cannot be tied to any thefts.... to this day, If they were, in fact, stolen, you would think the theft would have been reported by now and the so-called connection could be made. No... what I see here is a bunch of racists clinging to straws, trying to get their hero off the hook. The other funny thing I see here, is the the Zimmerman backers are trying to convince us that this is not a black/white issue since Zimmerman is "Latino" . Well guess what. last time I looked, Latinos ARE caucasian. Just as Italians and Romanians are.(Both speak latin based languages.) You wouldn't call an Italian or Romanian non-white, would you?? Of course you wouldn't.
I consider Canadians to be Eskimos, but why are you so concerned with race? Words of wisdom...... Ascendo tuum Nanook!....and your queer dog!
Interested observer

Hamilton, Canada

#53690 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I consider Canadians to be Eskimos, but why are you so concerned with race? Words of wisdom...... Ascendo tuum Nanook!....and your queer dog!
My point proven,
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53691 Mar 9, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo you're the one, stuck on stupid, you've always voted Demorat? Yo need someone to fix your pablem in the morning
lol! Actually, no I haven't son.

But you've always voted conservative son.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#53692 Mar 9, 2013
Here is a perfect dramatization
Oh boy, YouTube... must be true!

Location hidden

#53693 Mar 9, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
you're the one, stuck on stupid, you've always voted Demorat?
Gosh, Afterbirth, how's that Herman Cain endorsement working out for you?

Location hidden

#53694 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Trayvon Martin was apparently a 17 year old undisciplined punk thug
Of course, in the real world- this one- the only person with the arrest record would be the pedophile zimmerman who was not only too fond of young children, he liked to hit girls, police officers and had a drug problem, hence, the drug treatment program before he was old enough even to drink legally.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53695 Mar 9, 2013
Interested observer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so logical, prepare to be attacked. The closed minded people on here are offended by common sense and logic.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Clarks Summit, PA

#53696 Mar 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so logical, prepare to be attacked. The closed minded people on here are offended by common sense and logic.
We are offended by you, your incessant racist whining, and your disgusting fatbody.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53697 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
We are offended by you, your incessant racist whining, and your disgusting fatbody.
lol! You and your multiple personalities?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53699 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Actually, no I haven't son.
But you've always voted conservative son.
Actually I haven't Yeahoo.. I was a Democrat, as was all of my family until 1973. Roe vs Wade changed that, possibly, for all time. Now with Demorat leeches who think the Giverment owes then a living and don't have to work for same, we doubt it will change in the forseeable future.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53700 Mar 9, 2013
The shooting happened at approximately 7:15pm on 2/26. Trayvonís parents were tracked down and notified on 2/28. Between those times, no-one in the Mitchell family has described making any effort to locate Trayvon. Nor had they filed a missing person report.

... with a full measure of brutal honestly, another is the culpability of his non-engaged parents in creating a morally undisciplined teenager.

Their visible outrage now showcased in the media is understandable given their grief. But perhaps a dose of guilt is intertwined.

It should be.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/2...

Location hidden

#53701 Mar 9, 2013
Bring it up at your next cross burning.

Location hidden

#53702 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I think zazz and the "Be Free" moron are one in the same. They accuse me of being somebody else, which means that he is probably the same poster, one posing as a black man, and his other personality posing as a white woman.
It takes all kinds I suppose.
How funny that you think anyone is fooled by your numerous names. Your perverted style gives you away every time. So does your mental illness.

Location hidden

#53703 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly Zimmerman wasn't "afraid" as his supporters and attorney portray him.

So it's clear who is lying.

They're just too blinded by hate to see clear enough.
How very true. If he had been afraid, he would have stayed in his vehicle instead of chasing down an unarmed child.

Location hidden

#53704 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It is possible too that Trayvon was up to no good. "He's just staring, looking at all the houses," says Zimmerman. Trayvon had a history.
On October 21, 2011, he received his second suspension that school year. A security guard at his school saw Trayvon writing "WTF" on a hallway locker.
In looking through his bag for the marker, the guard found 12 pieces of jewelry, a watch, and a "burglary tool."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_t...
Thief of a THUG ...
Are you saying because Trayvon had been in trouble he should have been murdered by Zimmerthugman?

Zimmerthugman has a criminal history. Trayvon did not.

Perhaps Zimmerthugman is the one who should be murdered if you want to condemn someone for prior acts.

Location hidden

#53705 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Trayvon Martin was apparently a 17 year old undisciplined punk thug, drug dealing, thief and wannabe gangsta ...
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/2...
You keep posting links to your rat wing rags. Why don't you post some links to the criminal past of Zimmerthugman?

Location hidden

#53706 Mar 9, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
He did call 911 and he was waiting for L.E.
Trayvon is the one who ran but just too stupid to get away.
He was not waiting for LE. He didn't even know where he would be by the time LE arrived, that's why he wanted them to call him when they arrived. He was chasing down an unarmed boy.

Trayvon wasn't stupid. He was a young kid who had no idea the crazed man who had been following him would actually get out of his vehicle and chase him down. When he tried to defend himself, he was murdered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 10 min Not so 278
News Appeals Court rules guilty plea was voluntary i... (Jun '10) Sat Cody 7
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Sat Reason 152
News One dead following late night shooting in McDowell (Mar '13) Fri mona lisa 26
News No charges against Halton officer in connection... Fri no surprize 1
News Two charged in Sunday murder (Dec '09) Fri intheknow 19
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri vib_ram 4
More from around the web