Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53390 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What would blood splatter have to do with this case???
The hinge on this case is..........
1. Does the evidence show one of the two was beaten
2. Does the evidence show one of the two was on his back
3. Is there a witness that saw two men fighting one on top of the other.
The evidence that I have posted shows that Zim was beaten, he was on his back on the ground, ash tray was on top of him........
Perfectly legal to shoot anyone that is on top of you beating you.......
lol! You've had much experience in kangaroo courts I see...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53391 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> It's not taken from Zimmerman's perspective...it's taken from the facts that have been revealed. If Z didn't call police then I may be inclined to listen to some of the other theories. It looks like he is being railroaded by the media, special interest groups and the justice system. I don't think the public is very kind towards people who don't present themselves well on camera. He and his wife don't 'show' well because they are simple folks that are not particularly attractive or intelligent. Their characters are not lily white and have other problems which exacerbates prejudice towards them. The public can be very unkind in that matter. Sadly, if they were well represented, intelligent and attractive, there may not be as much controversy. See, there are racists and bigots who also hate hispanics, jews, whites, dumb, fat or ugly people. Still, this is a case that has been fanned by the media and African American community.
Then you must have sources to "facts" that even the defense doesn't have.

interesting.
Homo Africanus

Germany

#53392 Mar 7, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant post. I must give you credit for being honest.
Thanks, I appreciate that. I would have to say that I am honest at least 99% of the time. The 1% of time that I am less than honest is the result of these racist Kneegaggers who incessantly post their racist lies about George Zimmerman and others.

I bet they're all fat black incoherent/illiterate half-basturds with no prospects whatsoever on the horizon other than having kinky sex with the goats they have tied up in their back yard areas.

I feel sorry for the goats.
Uncle Cracker

Chillicothe, OH

#53396 Mar 7, 2013
That Zimmerman dude saved the tax payers of Florida a crap load of money, his adult life would have consisted of numerous stints in jail/prison....
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#53399 Mar 7, 2013
I just hope all the libbies get a chance to face a travon someday
It happened near here to a liberal college professor
Amazing how fast a libbie becomes conservative at the drop of a pin
Libbioes always are weak spined though. They have very very big mouths, but when it comes to the reality of things they are just little cowards looking for a mommy to run to

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53400 Mar 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="Homo Africanus AKA Supreme Racist #758644"]Thanks, I appreciate that. But I would have to say that I am NOT honest at least 99.999999% of the time. The .000001% of time that I am honest is the result of these nice posters who incessantly post honest Facts and Truths about Thug George Zimmerman and others.

I'm sure they're all great Americans who are valuable assets to society. Their contributions to society ensure that low-lifes like me are never comfortable with being racist, with spreading lies, with being dishonest.

I feel sorry for myself.[/QUOTE]
There, I fixed you up.

That is one post of yours that I can truly say that I agree with you 110%!

Continue.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53406 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not seen anyone here that hates blacks..........I have said many times that Dr. Steve Perry is a hero and personal friend to me.....
I have seen many like me that hates thugs of all colors..........And I have seen many like you that say Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence he broke any law..........ROTFLMAO
That's because you ignore all the racist hate rants because the people making them think it's a good thing that a young boy was murdered.

You don't hate Zimmerthugman and he was certainly a thug, with a long criminal background.

There is massive evidence that Zimmerthugman murdered Trayvon. You just choose to ignore it.

Location hidden

#53407 Mar 7, 2013
When Zimmerthugman's daddy and FBI friend were advising him on what to say they forgot to tell him to lie and say he identified himself to Trayvon.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53408 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again when presented with facts you are forced to revert to childish schoolyard rants..........LOL
But what do you expect from a moron that claims the burden of proof is not on the prosecution but on the defense???
Son, facts are presented as a question.

Apparently you didn't know that fact. Clearly you're not the intelligent sort.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53409 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>. Do you ever contribute anything pertaining to this case or are you just determined to express your hate towards people you disagree with.. Instead of challenging peoples identity,, why don't you debate the reasonable questions.

I know the lack of any intelligent response is your immature way of admitting that George is not guilty. Remember that name calling and making smart ass comments doesn't prove George is guilty. Try to start staying on topic. Lets make a case here other than deflecting from the truth and facts.
I've posted more about this case on this very thread than you know about this case.

You post as you wish. I shall post as I wish. If that upsets you, then upset you shall be.

Stop your incessant whining, little kid.

The market on Hate on this thread is corner nerd and monopolized, but not by me.

Instead of taking the opportunity to post to me, you should be taking your own advice and posting about the topic you think you know all about.

Give it a try.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

THUG Zimmerman
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53410 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>. Do you ever contribute anything pertaining to this case or are you just determined to express your hate towards people you disagree with.. Instead of challenging peoples identity,, why don't you debate the reasonable questions.
I know the lack of any intelligent response is your immature way of admitting that George is not guilty. Remember that name calling and making smart ass comments doesn't prove George is guilty. Try to start staying on topic. Lets make a case here other than deflecting from the truth and facts.
I too have called that person out for her incessant whining and off topic comments. It's no use. That person is incapable of intelligent conversation.

I have not been very current on the progress of this case. Besides witness #8 being revealed as a fraud, is there any other breaking news? Do you know if witness 8 is going to be punished for making false statements?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53411 Mar 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I was arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder and let out on 750k bail and a jury unanimously in less than two hours set me free..........
Millions are wrongfully arrested every year and many that were guilty like OJ are also allowed to walk....
Sheet, what happened?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53412 Mar 7, 2013
Homo Africanus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Something just doesn't add up. It don't make sense. The father, the kid, and the girlfriend all lied. The question is what were they trying to hide? and why?
I strongly believe that drugs and illegal activity/assault are at the core of what happened that night. Martin was returning home with 2 of the 3 ingredients needed to make the popular ghetto drug concoction known as "lean" or "purple drank."
Maybe this is why the kid got scared and failed to identify his brother. Perhaps witness #8 told Trayvon to kick Georges ass while they were still on the phone. Maybe this is why she admitted to investigators that she had "guilt" about Trayvons demise that evening.
We also know from the surveillance video that Trayvon was likely going to return to meet his friends outside the 7-11. Was he going home to whip up a batch of drugs to trade/sell? Did Zimmerman interrupt his drug deal?
Is that why Trayvon viciously attacked Z and tried to murder him? Or was Trayvon just a typical African American teenager who learned how to be racist from his parents?
Lots of good questions. It strikes me especially odd that the media said nothing about the minor and what he saw or heard. It seems strange they wouldn't have asked the minor's mom why he didn't call her when he heard the ruckus right outside his door. It does give reason to suspect there is something more to this story. Looks like I'm not the only person wondering about it.

Location hidden

#53413 Mar 7, 2013
Be a bitch wrote:
It's not nice to steal someone else's name. Reporting you.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53414 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
When Zimmerthugman's daddy and FBI friend were advising him on what to say they forgot to tell him to lie and say he identified himself to Trayvon.
Did you come to the conclusion that George confronted martin based on witness 8 "THE GIRLFRIENDS" statement?

Is there a link you can provide or any state evidence that shows Georges father and an FBI agent advising him on what to say?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53415 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't comprehend what you read. I have no problem with Trayvon being considered a suspicious person.
I have a problem with Zimmerthugman jumping out of his truck, making sure police dispatcher was no longer on line, following Trayvon, accosting Trayvon and when Trayvon stood his ground and defended himself, murdering Trayvon.
Zimmerthugman should had stayed in his vehicle.
Seems to me if Zimmerman didn't want to involve the police in his activities, he wouldn't have called them in the first place. I've asked this question before....how can you follow someone who had vanished from sight? Martin could have been any place. I think the evidence is pretty clear that Martin attacked Zimmerman Do you think if you repeat a fabrication enough times people will believe you? After all, that is the strategy the liberal media uses on the gullible and stupid.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53416 Mar 7, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I too have called that person out for her incessant whining and off topic comments. It's no use. That person is incapable of intelligent conversation.
I have not been very current on the progress of this case. Besides witness #8 being revealed as a fraud, is there any other breaking news? Do you know if witness 8 is going to be punished for making false statements?
Well since witness 8 lied under oath i believe that is perjury. What do you think?

Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara told judge Debra Nelson they will not need the two weeks in April set aside for the "Stand Your Ground" hearing.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53417 Mar 7, 2013
O'Mara also said the defense was granted access to Martin's Facebook and Twitter pages Monday night. as of march 5 2013
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53418 Mar 7, 2013
The state’s star witness in the case, lied under oath when she testified that she was at the hospital. That obviously would bring her credibility into question, and could potentially hurt the state’s case against Zimmerman.
Zazz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53419 Mar 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nice to steal someone else's name. Reporting you.
lol. how are the degrees working for you. Sounds like you just barely made it out of high school. Do you feel up to offering any proof that George jumped out of his vehicle and chased down a teenager.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings are rarity in region 1 hr Lawmen 7
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 1 hr SBY 164
News Pre-trial motions leading up to trial of Hallam... 14 hr picture it 1
News Dalon Smoot 18 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 20 hr hmm 135
News Shane Ragland admits murdering Trent DiGiuro (Aug '07) Thu hater of rich snobs 57
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Thu Go Blue Forever 53
More from around the web