Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,354

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53119 Mar 5, 2013
Chicago Values hahah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of crapppppp. What a liar you are.
Nope... its all there... Obviously you must have read it... so... what's crap??
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53120 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one shred of evidence shows Zim broke any law..........ROTFLMAO
Plenty of evidence.... go back and read it.
Chicago Values hahah

Rochelle, IL

#53121 Mar 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The early bird gets the worm, and the post. I was going to say exactly the same thing.
Great minds...
Both you and Ascendo tuum are liars. It would not surprise me if you are posting to yourself.

Liars
Chicago Values hahah

Rochelle, IL

#53122 Mar 5, 2013
Asscendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... its all there... Obviously you must have read it... so... what's crap??
You.
You are crapppppp. Nothing you say is true. Go back and read it.
Truth

Rome, GA

#53127 Mar 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>You would by grabbing a bald head in the rain to slam it into the sidewalk reapeatedly though.
And after the sucker punch to Zimmerman's nose that was hard enough to knock him on his ass (so it was surely hard enough to bring blood), there was no traces of Zimmerman's blood or DNA on Martin's hands.
Nice try but you do not know what was collected from his hands.
Truth

Rome, GA

#53128 Mar 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile zimmerman was only interested in young black males.

Funny how that was.

I know how much it frustrates you but it is no longer illegal for blacks to share the sidewalk with whites- even in Florida.
No but it is illegal to attack people and if you attack the wrong person you may be taking a dirt nap.
Truth

Rome, GA

#53129 Mar 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>When you only stop people who flunk the paper bag test, it's called racism.

Of course, the pedophile zimmerman was only interested in stopping black folk and having FLUNKED OUT of community college trying to be a cop he wasn't in the position to investigate anyone.\

Washed out before he even started.

That is why they have police- police who passed their classes and made it through the academy without washing out.

PS: the pedophile zimmerman wasn't charged for being a racist.
It wouldn't make very much since to watch a white person when the description of suspects matches Martin. How stupid. There is also no evidence he stopped black folk as you say. Duh.
Truth

Rome, GA

#53130 Mar 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>The police were not allowed to do their job. Zimmerthugman decided he could do it better, even though he couldn't pass Criminal Justice 101 he felt qualified dto be judge, jury and executioner.

He felt like a man, finally. Until he learned he had to answer for the murder of Trayvon. Then he cried himself to sleep every night in the jail cell. What a wimp.

Just like you and your racist hateful gang.
It appears you are the racist scum by denying all the facts I presented you or you're just that stupid. Justice is already served. He will be acquitted soon. Learn to live with it. Try to get past your hate.
Truth

Rome, GA

#53131 Mar 5, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not convinced Zimmerman would have been able to follow Martin because he stopped following him during the conversation with the 911 operator. Thugvon was long gone and Zimmerman would have no idea where he was. I suspect Zimmerman was walking towards the gates where the police would enter and he was attacked by Martin. Or maybe he was looking around the neighborhood to see where he was and direct police to his whereabouts. Considering Martin was only within a few feet of his house suggests Martin was looking for trouble. If he were in the slightest concerned about Zimmerman he would have been in his house because we know Zimmerman was standing still while on the phone. During this time, Martin would have had plenty of time to go the to 'safety' of his home.

Why have we heard nothing about the minor who was left at home while Martin went to the store? Surely he heard the ruckus outside his door. Surely he recognized Martin's voice arguing with Zimmerman. And---he most definitely heard the shot. Would he not call his parents when he saw the cops or heard gunfire? I'll bet he saw the whole thing. If he didn't, he would see the lights, hear the voices afterwards. Wouldn't he want to see who was shot outside his door? I think he knew. His dear old daddy knew too, I'm sure. We will never find out because the media will bury it. Kind of like the way the media dropped that kneegrow woman who falsely accused rich young white men of rape.There was no outrage from the media that the woman made the story up and destroyed these young men's reputation. The media also destroyed these young men and even the school's reputation in the interest of promoting fake racism. This case is more of the same.
Listening to the 911 call you can tell by Zimmerman's voice he wasn't exerting himself. That just doesn't fit in the mind of the black racists on here.
Truth

Rome, GA

#53133 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar..........LOL

The autopsy report does not show that ash tray was beaten.........

Why are you to scared to post the excerpt that says that???
Because there is no such excerpt.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Germany

#53134 Mar 5, 2013
Asscendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the autopsy report....that will back me up.
It backs you up alright. It says your mamma died from an overdose of seamen.

Midshipmen.

Germany

#53135 Mar 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Listening to the 911 call you can tell by Zimmerman's voice he wasn't exerting himself. That just doesn't fit in the mind of the black racists on here.
His voice was calm and rational, even docile, and reserved, the sound of the wind blowing through the area in-between the rows of buildings where he opened his car door is what sounded like he was running, which he never was.

Definitely not the voice of a reckless killer, so the left has to portray him as a cold blooded calculated murderer, which he is not.

So they said he hunted the poor child Trayvon down like a dog and viciously murdered him. They are a filthy bunch of liars, and I hope that they are on the receiving end someday.

I hope their ends receive justice in the can......And their ashes receive justice in a jar.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53136 Mar 5, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> What's stopping you?
I'm no bigot- does not apply to me
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#53137 Mar 5, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
His voice was calm and rational, even docile, and reserved, the sound of the wind blowing through the area in-between the rows of buildings where he opened his car door is what sounded like he was running, which he never was.
Definitely not the voice of a reckless killer, so the left has to portray him as a cold blooded calculated murderer, which he is not.
So they said he hunted the poor child Trayvon down like a dog and viciously murdered him. They are a filthy bunch of liars, and I hope that they are on the receiving end someday.
I hope their ends receive justice in the can......And their ashes receive justice in a jar.
As opposed to the fear and heavy breathing from running away that Martin was doing?

Interesting.

United States

#53138 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against following a suspect........
No law against asking a question..........
No law against shooting a black thug that is beating you.....
You're right, no law against any of those things, and if that were what Zimmerman did he wouldn't be in so much trouble and a highschool kid wouldn't be dead.

Germany

#53141 Mar 5, 2013
If Martin wouldn't have worn womens jewelry and donned women's clothing and gave head, he might still be alive.

But that's what happens when you do mind altering drugs I guess, drugs to which Martin was no stranger.

Drugs. And bad behavior, as we saw from the 7-11 videotape, Trayvons last film.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#53142 Mar 5, 2013
OneRyder wrote:
I pray this family is blessed with all the strength needed to deal with the loss of their child in such a hateful and painful manners.
I wonder if the dad tracked down Zimmerman, and shot him dead, could the dad get away with claiming "self defense"?
should have concerend themselves with the upbringing and realiazed when they saw the appearance of the gang atire tattoes, gold teeth that they had a problem and deal with it so innocent people didn t have to be associated with a low life

Germany

#53143 Mar 5, 2013
What do you expect? Walking around like you got a stick up your ass, pants on the ground, scratching your nuts, wearing a nylon stocking or a hoodie,....what?

Do you expect somebody's gonna give you a job?

Is that what you think?

United States

#53144 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The autopsy report shows a small cut on one knuckle and no signs ash tray was ever hit.....
Zims doctor report does show that he was beaten........
While Martin is throwing down punches MMA style with both fists, and slamming Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, and covering Zimmerman's mouth and nose...where are Zimmerman's hands? where are his arms?
There were no defense wounds on his arms or hands as there would be if he were trying to protect himself from a beating.

Germany

#53145 Mar 5, 2013
Trayvon got what thousands of other punks just like he was get every year in this country at the hands of their own.

Now they are mad at George Zimmerman because he wasted the punk and probably saved some innocent persons life in the long run.

So they want to make an example out of Zimmerman and punish him, and send the message that no one is allowed to kill black people, except other black people, not even in self defense.

Well I say ef all that noise. And ef all u racist topix queens who call George Zimmerman a pedophile, and live to spread rumors about him in order to contaminate the local jury pool via the Internet.

EF U!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 14 min Here Is One 12
Two charged in Sunday murder (Dec '09) 29 min postal76 13
16-year-old wanted for Newport News homicide (Dec '09) 2 hr momwife4ever 13
Warrick prosecutor files charges against murder... (Mar '14) 16 hr maranda 22
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 20 hr reality is a crotch 2
Will county man arrested in fatal shooting of w... (Jan '09) Thu boocho 57
Kenosha baby dies from abuse Thu ofjj 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE