Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53064 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence shows that Zim broke any law????
No law against asking a suspect a question
No law against following a suspect
No law against shooting a black punk that is beating you.
Go back a read the last 6 or 7 pages... it's all there. I don't feel like typing the same ole stuff over and over and over and over and over and over again.... just because you feeble minded backwoods snot nosed inbred bigots have the comprehension skills of a squished slug.
Go ahead... read it... but you won't. You'll just come back and jump up and down red faced screaming... I tol'ya I tol'ya! Idiots!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53065 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really????
poor little ash tray had ZERO signs he was ever hit..........ROTFLMAO
Except for that bullet he ate.......
Bullsh!t.... read the autopsy report.(Interestingly... the autopsy report shows no bruises or cuts on the knuckles of Trayvon... which kinda dismisses GI Janie's claim that Travyon attacked him.)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53066 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes..........Not one person has shown one piece of evidence that shows Zim broke any law.......
No... what you should have post was this:
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to read and comprehend ANYTHING that will kick the legs from under my racist agenda...so don't ask me to go back and read Ascendo Tuum's posts on the last 6 or 7 pages.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53067 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighborhood WATCH is security..........ROTFLMAO
doesn't matter, dipsh!t.... GI Janie was neither.

Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA)— the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization.

And interestingly they went on to say:
Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53068 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really????
poor little ash tray had ZERO signs he was ever hit..........ROTFLMAO
Except for that bullet he ate.......
Bullsh!t.... read the autopsy report.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53069 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes..........Not one person has shown one piece of evidence that shows Zim broke any law.......
yes I have.... go back and read it. Have mommy read it to you... and explain it...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53071 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The SYG law was not intended for a case like this..........LOL
Now if ash tray had told Zim to leave or he was going to beat Zim then this would be a SYG case.....
This is pure self defense.......
And that is why Zim will not testify.......
GI Jane won't testify because (like all feeble minded snot nosed inbred bigots) he won't be able to remember which version of his story to repeat.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53073 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.........
These black thugs actually think they have a right to just beat anyone for any reason..........Nothing but animals......
And white thugs actually think they have the right drop into any school and shoot student and teachers for any reason....... Nothing but animals.,,,,,
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53075 Mar 5, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Not possible to follow. Zimmerman stopped walking while on the phone. Thug Martin was long gone. Not sure how you can come up with such a tall tale. The facts are obvious.
It comes from the many versions of GI Janie's statement.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53077 Mar 5, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, you can't let it go! What's wrong with trying to converse using your own language? You're also another dumb illiterate because I already said I would NEVER play hockey...it's toooooo dykey for me.
no... Gaylord... you would never play hockey because you'd never make it out alive. The game is obviously way to tough for you. And to quote you: tee hee!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53081 Mar 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
zazz you really are ignorant and yes you are also a childish. You be the POS and so be your other aliases
heh heh heh.... Sorry jackazz Zazz would never fall for yourchildish ruse. However.... it does show the desperation of the inbred bigot brigade. It's going to be really funny, after GI Janie is convicted, to see these rats disappear, never to be seen again!
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#53082 Mar 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
GI Jane won't testify because (like all feeble minded snot nosed inbred bigots) he won't be able to remember which version of his story to repeat.
....like all feeble minded snot nosed inbred bigots....you should know....thats your family tree.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53083 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL
Nobody has shown one shred of evidence that indicates Zim broke any law........
Nope.... I did... and it's all there.... go back and read it. But you
won't/can't.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53084 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The autopsy report shows a small cut on one knuckle and no signs ash tray was ever hit.....
Zims doctor report does show that he was beaten........
Nope.... you have the comprehension skills of a squashed slug. Go back and read both reports again. Get mommy to read it to you. If mommy is just as feeble minded as you get your teacher to read it to you. If your home schooled.... you're fcukded.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53085 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Read everyone of them..........ROTFLMAO
Not one shred of evidence shows that Zim broke any law.........
No you didn't.... go back and read them.
ZMan American Hero

Newport News, VA

#53086 Mar 5, 2013
Traybon....Allgone....yaaaaaaa aaaaaawn.

Z-man broke no laws. If so what? Following? Questioning? Conceal Carry?

Traygone shot pointblank in the chest. ahhh...he wasn't running away.

Z-man gonna walk. Prosecution has got nothing.

Pop you pop corn and watch the riots on TV.
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53087 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont have to be a member of any national group..........
Three neighbors can get together and form a neighborhood security watch group.......
No law against asking a suspect questions..........
No law against following a suspect..........
No law against shooting a black punk that is beating you.....
Bullsh!t... GI Janie called himself a Neighbourhood watch captain. Neighbourhood watch knows nothing about him. He lied (yet again). There's no proof that three neighbours got together at all... as usual you're just pulling that sh!t outta yer azz. And if you go back and read my previous posts like I asked you to, you'll understand that GI Jane broke the law.
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53088 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar..........LOL
The autopsy report does not show that ash tray was beaten.........
Why are you to scared to post the excerpt that says that???
Bullsh!t... read the autopsy report.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Germany

#53089 Mar 5, 2013
Looks like the Z-Man waived his Right to a Stand Your Ground Hearing.

http://www.yahoo.com/...
Asscendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53090 Mar 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link and post number..........z..ROTFLMAO
ooooops ya cant can ya.........
Nope... it's there in the public domain. Anyone with half a brain can find it. Of course that puts pressure on you. I'm not sloggy back through the last pages to do YOUR work for you. I get it... besides being feeble minded... you're also lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 11 hr Oh well 1
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... 18 hr Go Blue Forever 163
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 18 hr Mite Be 325
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Fri Snidely70448 3
News Man sentenced to 17 years in 2013 homicide Thu They cannot kill ... 2
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Thu Sad 77
News Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) Aug 24 little sista 170
More from around the web