Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#53014 Mar 4, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go. A perfect example of what separates civilized humans from feral ones.
That might work in your hood.... but in mine you better have a better answer than that for punching our neighbor who was on watch that night. The first call for help would have brought out all kinds of neighbors.
Besides That kinda attitude will get a rope around your neck, thrown over a 6x6 patio beam, standing on your tip toes till the cops arrived.
Just so you don't feel so special,,,,it would happen if you were a mexican or a oriental or even a white dude. The reaction has nothing to do with skin color.
People who work hard raising their families making nice safe neighborhoods for their children won't put up with any threat to it. Not any more.
Hey it's like obama say's, LOL, change you better believe in and yes we will. Too bad your blinded by stupidity to actually understand what that means, do you?
How interesting that you are claiming he was on watch that night. His attorney claims he was not, was just on his way to the store. All of your posts are just as incorrect.

You quite obviously know nothing about this incident. This murder.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#53015 Mar 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
Oh poor Trayvon ..........
NOTE TO FUTURE TRAYVON TYPES: when you get spotted ... Just run away
He did run away, or according to Zimmerman 'skipped' away. But the cop wannabe followed him and killed him.

United States

#53016 Mar 4, 2013
"The first call for help would have brought out all kinds of neighbors"...EXACTLY. So why is it, none of the neighbors or witnesses went to help their friend, neighbor, and protecter, Zimmerman while he was calling out for help all that time? Because it WASN'T Zimmerman calling out for help.

Location hidden

#53019 Mar 5, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
Or is it because you just like smelling sh1t and getting punked by a ferocious animal?
No one likes smelling you you POS. That's pile not piece.

Location hidden

#53020 Mar 5, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, That is what you read out of my post, LOL what a dumbass.
No wonder you think like you do, it's because you don't comprehend what you read. I'll wager you don't even think about what somebody tells you what to think, do you?
I'd recommend taking some of those basic education classes again.
I'm sure you would qualify for a pell grant or some other kind of welfare to work program.
Wrong again POS. When I was getting my degrees I didn't qualify for any Pell grants.

But you are correct, I don't listen to anyone who tells me what to think. Don't confuse me with your dumbness family, or your ignorant self.

Location hidden

#53021 Mar 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!
Zimmerman was the neighborhood WATCH captain.
WATCH is the key word. He had and never will again have security duties.
Not to mention, he couldn't even pass Criminal Justice 101.

He applied for and was denied the opportunity to be a police officer. Even his lies on his application didn't help.

He wasn't even qualified to sweep the floors of the PD.

Location hidden

#53022 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
The way you vigorously defend all the pedophiles on this forum makes one wonder how many children's lives have been ruined by the sex crimes you have perpetrated.
We know what's going on, and we all think it's funny how you continue to deflect and distract from your main objective of victimizing vulnerable young white boys.
We got your number.
You racist, perverted POS, I have Never defended you or any of your fellow pedophiles.

Location hidden

#53023 Mar 5, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. I'm sure all the non-black neighbors would have come out in force to help kill a hooded black walking thru their hood. LOL, You think like a 12 y.o.
Your thinking is not up to par with a 12 year old. Maybe a 2 year old just learning to speak.

You are a pathetic, racist hater. A worthless POS.

United States

#53027 Mar 5, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. I'm sure all the non-black neighbors would have come out in force to help kill a hooded black walking thru their hood. LOL, You think like a 12 y.o.
So you're saying your neighbors would do that?
I simply used your own words. I was thinking more along the lines of pulling the guy off our dear friend, neighbor, and protecter and holding him for the cops. Maybe let Zimmerman get a punch in while Martin was being held...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53035 Mar 5, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmm, you must have gay on your mind because why would I be in the closet? Please tell. And you're right, I would NEVER play hockey. Too dykey for me.
First of all... "tee hee" says it all. and secondly... you wouldn't last 5 minutes in a hockey game.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53036 Mar 5, 2013
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie
Beat the girls and made the cry
Shot a black kid, made him die
Georgie Porgie is gonna.... get 25 years to life, become Bubba's bitch and service his every need.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53048 Mar 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
What ails him, also ails me. And the only way pills would help is if the whole lot of bigots on this forum tokk a handfull or two and washed them down with a can of Raid.
What's stopping you?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53050 Mar 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
He did run away, or according to Zimmerman 'skipped' away. But the cop wannabe followed him and killed him.
Not possible to follow. Zimmerman stopped walking while on the phone. Thug Martin was long gone. Not sure how you can come up with such a tall tale. The facts are obvious.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53051 Mar 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all... "tee hee" says it all. and secondly... you wouldn't last 5 minutes in a hockey game.
OMG, you can't let it go! What's wrong with trying to converse using your own language? You're also another dumb illiterate because I already said I would NEVER play hockey...it's toooooo dykey for me.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53052 Mar 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie
Beat the girls and made the cry
Shot a black kid, made him die
Georgie Porgie is gonna.... get 25 years to life, become Bubba's bitch and service his every need.
Sounds like you have plenty of experience with this.
Ascendo Tuum

United States

#53057 Mar 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again POS. When I was getting my degrees I didn't qualify for any Pell grants.
But you are correct, I don't listen to anyone who tells me what to think. Don't confuse me with your dumbness family, or your ignorant self.
zazz you really are ignorant and yes you are also a childish. You be the POS and so be your other aliases
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53060 Mar 5, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!
Zimmerman was the neighborhood WATCH captain.
WATCH is the key word. He had and never will again have security duties.
He wasn't even that.... Neighbourhood watch had NO KNOWLEDGE of him. He was a vigilante.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53061 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
So. You fart and giggle every time you post? Then you think you're brilliant so you give yourself a yellow light bulb, huh? Many of my posts have 3, 4, and 5 yellow light bulbs not to mention the same amount of funnys.
Care to explain it, numbnut?
Oh by the way, do you like smelling your own nasty toxic farts?
Heh heh heh!! Poor Casper the Moron... so sad when you can't understand what you read.... eh dumbazz?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53062 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
lol. Treebones girlfriend has got to be the most bogus witness there has ever been in the history of American jurisprudence. This little beotch will be one of the many reasons why Zimmerman will walk. All you guys have are scare tactics, which by the way will not work in this case.
Can't wait until the nasty lil biss perjures herself and ends up in the can while the Z-Man celebrates a victory over Sharpton and his posse of ape-like humanoids.
ya... cuz GI Janie's multiple versions of events is gonna free him! ROTFALMFAO!!! too funny!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#53063 Mar 5, 2013
See ya in court!
why?? Who's suing your pathetic azz??(Here's a tip: plead insanity... just listening to you for five minutes - NO ONE will be able to refute it.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 1 min Captain Yesterday 12
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) 11 hr You are all stupid 45
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 19 hr Your Neighbor 14
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Sun Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Sun Tommy 4
News Sheriff's Office depties probe fatal shooting o... Sun Earnhardt_Fan_Three 1
News NEWS 25 Follows Investigation into Police Shooting (Jul '07) Sun joeknows 5
More from around the web