Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52903 Mar 4, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
The cleaners called....
he's troll best ignored.
<quoted text>
Stop talking to yourself Dumbo and get back to the circus. Your master "the dancing clown with the magic smile" is waiting for you.
Generations of inbreeding causes feeblemindedness. Is that what happened to you??
Al Bow

Melbourne, AR

#52904 Mar 4, 2013
If you are a police office, And your looking for a black guy that robed a bank. Are you going to look more at blacks or whites? When you know it is a black that robed the bank. Is that profiling justified? And just the fact that so many more blacks are invalved in crime than anybody who would you look at the most?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52905 Mar 4, 2013
Al Bow wrote:
If you are a police office, And your looking for a black guy that robed a bank. Are you going to look more at blacks or whites? When you know it is a black that robed the bank. Is that profiling justified? And just the fact that so many more blacks are invalved in crime than anybody who would you look at the most?
Interesting.... there was an armoured car hold up my town a while back, perpetrated by 3 white guys. Killed one guard and got away with a sh!tload of money. After that, I don't know how many "cops" I passed by in town... on the street, in my car, etc. Not ONCE was I stopped and questioned for that robbery. How's that possible??? How is it that they can do their job looking for white dudes without stopping me... but YOU seem to think they need to stop every fricken black person in connection with a crime (whether they fit the profile or not, I might add). What is it?? All black people look the same?? ROTFALMFAO!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52906 Mar 4, 2013
And oh.... the only descriptions they had were 1) white dudes and 2) height... but that was sketchy at best. So, basically.... they had nothing.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#52912 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.... there was an armoured car hold up my town a while back, perpetrated by 3 white guys. Killed one guard and got away with a sh!tload of money. After that, I don't know how many "cops" I passed by in town... on the street, in my car, etc. Not ONCE was I stopped and questioned for that robbery. How's that possible??? How is it that they can do their job looking for white dudes without stopping me... but YOU seem to think they need to stop every fricken black person in connection with a crime (whether they fit the profile or not, I might add). What is it?? All black people look the same?? ROTFALMFAO!!
Wow, you sure have a chip on your shoulder.Blacks comprise of only around 10-20% in many communities so your logic is rather flawed. If someone has a description of the person, you can't pretend it's racist to investigate those who fit the description. Did anyone say police question ALL blacks? Not hardly.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Netherlands

#52913 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I ask... how long have you been brain dead?? I'm betting that your mental deficiencies are a result of generations of inbreeding.
Alright, I'll ask again, how long have you been a registered sex offender? Brain death is of no concern to me, I already know you're brain dead since you've been jerking yourself off 24/7, that's what inbreeding does, but there's no excuse for molesting children. You will eventually be caught and sent to proson. Even Canada has laws against having sex with minors.

You have been reported.

Netherlands

#52914 Mar 4, 2013
proson = prison

Ascendo Tumm = up its ass.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52915 Mar 4, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the cops want to stop an enword like you if they knew the perps were white?
because azzhole, I'm white. I don't know how many times I've confirmed that on this thread... but.. as ususal... the comprehension skills of the backwoods snot nosed inbred bigots here are barely at a grade 2 level. You do realize that feeblemindedness is a consequence of generations of inbreeding?? Nah... you're to feeble minded to realize that.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52916 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You ain't white, you is black as the masterpiece I just sh1t. Looks just like Aunt Jemima, only it smells better.
Wow... your feeble mind concocted THAT masterpiece?? Fcuk... you're ready for grade 3! Congratulations!!! It only took you 15 years! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52917 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The way you vigorously defend all the pedophiles on this forum makes one wonder how many children's lives have been ruined by the sex crimes you have perpetrated.
We know what's going on, and we all think it's funny how you continue to deflect and distract from your main objective of victimizing vulnerable young white boys.
We got your number.
No... feeble brain. YOU are defending GI Jane... not Zazz.... back to grade 2 for you! YOU FAIL!

Netherlands

#52918 Mar 4, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
In my children?
Apparently you don't know who I am.
It's ok, it's a frequent mistake your kind makes.
We know what you are. Better yet, we know WHO you are. We see how you run and hide when you get called out for being a registered sex offender. You let your alternate zazz do the deflecting till the heat dies down. Then you re-emerge to spout your racist BS and troll for young boys on the Internet.

How long you been on here trashing George Zimmerman?

For about a year now?

You are one sick SOB.

We got your number.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52919 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Alright, I'll ask again, how long have you been a registered sex offender? Brain death is of no concern to me, I already know you're brain dead since you've been jerking yourself off 24/7, that's what inbreeding does, but there's no excuse for molesting children. You will eventually be caught and sent to proson. Even Canada has laws against having sex with minors.
You have been reported.
Exactly how long have you been brain dead?? I'll tell you how long... you've be brain dead ever since your daddy impregnated his sister resulting in you.(The botched abortion attempt didn't help your cause either).

You say, and I quote, "there's no excuse for molesting children"... and yet you fervently defend GI Jane... Logic is tough for the feeble minded, isn't it?? Based on that fact alone, the rest of your post is nothing more than feeble minded horse feces.

Last question... Can you even find Canada on a map?? Hint... It's not in Europe....... you know?? Europe?? Across the ocean?? Europe?.... never mind. Better question.. do you know what a map even is?? ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52923 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what evidence proves that Zim broke any law????
Oh... I'm sure the prosecution has a sh!tload..... why don't you ask them?? They are MUCH more qualified to answer your question than I am. I just place faith in the American justice system... that no one gets charged without evidence. You Americans like to believe that you were better than the old Soviet Union.... where they charged you with a crime with no evidence and the burden of proof was on YOU to clear the charge. Are you telling me you're not???
Mike

Polk City, FL

#52924 Mar 4, 2013
Trayvon was a criminal who was spotted by Zimmerman who then called the police. I don't care nor should it matter that the police dispatcher told him not to follow the criminal but Zimmerman did. Why??? Who cares, Zimmerman broke no law by doing so, he felt like following him maybe because knowing that Police Officers can't arrive anywhere in 2 or 3 seconds, Zimmerman decided to following and keep updating the Police on the Criminals whereabouts .

We then have this Criminal "Trayvon" notice that Zimmerman is following him. Being a typical Savage street thug, ole Trayvon took offence to this and approached and ATTACKED Zimmerman. Evidence along with witness accounts reveal that this punk, Trayvon knocked Zimmerman to the ground and as an eyewitness stated, began punching Zimmerman "MMA" style.

Photos and medical records show that Zimmermans nose was swollen and fractured he had laceration to the back of head consistent with witnesses reporting the criminal beating Zimmermans head into the ground, and grass stains on his back showing he was on the ground on his back.

Travon ........had bruised knuckles.....consistent with ...Punching someone. And of course a rightly deserved single bullet wound to his chest.

I will be very happy when Zimmerman walks out after being found not guilty. I will also watch as every poverty pimp clowns like Sharpton and Jackson march In the streets. I will laugh as blacks burn thier stores down in protest.

And ....I will hope that all decent Americans exercise their right to lawfully carry a firearm so decent law abiding people can protect themselfes against the feral two legged animals like Trayvon Martin who prowl the streets of this Nation thinking nothing of attacking a citizen who would dare to call the police and stop them from what they consider their right to commit crimes.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52925 Mar 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same height as the suspects??
Are you the same build as the suspects?
Were you wearing the same type of cloths?
Were you walking or driving near the scene of the crime and were other armored trucks there also for you to try and rob?
Were you acting strangely and when questioned refused to answer and got cocky???
nah.... just white.... and if some jackazz GI Jane wannabee came up and pestered me with inane questions, he'd have my boot up his azz so fast he wouldn't have time to reach for a gun. He wasn't the law... he had NO FCUKING RIGHT to even approach Trayon.

Netherlands

#52926 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Last question... Can you even find Canada on a map??
Yeah it's that pock marked frozen wasteland situated just North of the Lower 48. It's the land of chilly Eskimos and frozen balls with Canooks of all stripes blowing smoke and molesting their offspring.

Congratulations on your Success with small animals and young children.

Give it up Tony!

Turn yourself in before it's too late.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52927 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
We know what you are. Better yet, we know WHO you are. We see how you run and hide when you get called out for being a registered sex offender. You let your alternate zazz do the deflecting till the heat dies down. Then you re-emerge to spout your racist BS and troll for young boys on the Internet.
How long you been on here trashing George Zimmerman?
For about a year now?
You are one sick SOB.
We got your number.
You got nuthin' except a feeble brain.... back in the closet, Gaylord.

Netherlands

#52928 Mar 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
nah.... just white.... and if some jackazz GI Jane wannabee came up and pestered me with inane questions, he'd have my boot up his azz so fast he wouldn't have time to reach for a gun. He wasn't the law... he had NO FCUKING RIGHT to even approach Trayon.
Such anger!.....Such venom you spew there! What happened to make you so full of hatred for somebody who only wants to prevent a crime? Could it be because you have molested children and now you realize that it was wrong? Or was it because you're just s typical anti-social buffoon who hates everyone and everything, including yourself?

I don't know how it is up there in Canada, but pull that sh1t down here and we'll waste your stupid ass!

Hasn't Martin taught you anything?

Numbnut!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52929 Mar 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
Trayvon was a criminal who was spotted by Zimmerman who then called the police. I don't care nor should it matter that the police dispatcher told him not to follow the criminal but Zimmerman did. Why??? Who cares, Zimmerman broke no law by doing so, he felt like following him maybe because knowing that Police Officers can't arrive anywhere in 2 or 3 seconds, Zimmerman decided to following and keep updating the Police on the Criminals whereabouts .
We then have this Criminal "Trayvon" notice that Zimmerman is following him. Being a typical Savage street thug, ole Trayvon took offence to this and approached and ATTACKED Zimmerman. Evidence along with witness accounts reveal that this punk, Trayvon knocked Zimmerman to the ground and as an eyewitness stated, began punching Zimmerman "MMA" style.
Photos and medical records show that Zimmermans nose was swollen and fractured he had laceration to the back of head consistent with witnesses reporting the criminal beating Zimmermans head into the ground, and grass stains on his back showing he was on the ground on his back.
Travon ........had bruised knuckles.....consistent with ...Punching someone. And of course a rightly deserved single bullet wound to his chest.
I will be very happy when Zimmerman walks out after being found not guilty. I will also watch as every poverty pimp clowns like Sharpton and Jackson march In the streets. I will laugh as blacks burn thier stores down in protest.
And ....I will hope that all decent Americans exercise their right to lawfully carry a firearm so decent law abiding people can protect themselfes against the feral two legged animals like Trayvon Martin who prowl the streets of this Nation thinking nothing of attacking a citizen who would dare to call the police and stop them from what they consider their right to commit crimes.
Trayvon was a criminal based on what?? THERE ARE NO FCUKING CRIMINAL RECORDS ON FILE FOR TRAYVON, PERIOD. NONE, NADA, ZILTCH.. despite what the bigots on this thread say. Thug Zimmerman, however, has assaulted law enforcement officers, lost jobs due to violent acts, domestic violence - culminating in a restraining order, pedophile/rapist, drug user/rehab, and multiple instances of perjury. So... exactly who is the criminal here??? ROTFALMFAO!!! yep... you backwoods snot nosed inbred bigots will call a hot steaming pile of sh!t a rose and defend your statement to the death. And guess what.... GI Janie is NOT law enforcement... so any dumbazz question he asks can and should be answered with a fervent "Mind your own fcuking business and get the fcuk out of my face." If it were me... my boot would have been up Janie's azz so fast, he wouldn't have had time to grab his gun. Then I would have pinned him to the ground, and waited for the police to arrive. And... let's not talk about the pending civil suit.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52930 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah it's that pock marked frozen wasteland situated just North of the Lower 48. It's the land of chilly Eskimos and frozen balls with Canooks of all stripes blowing smoke and molesting their offspring.
Congratulations on your Success with small animals and young children.
Give it up Tony!
Turn yourself in before it's too late.
Wow... a geography expert I see!!! ROFALMFAO!!! And those eskimos your nattering about... they live in ALASKA... you know.... that frozen waste land that spawned that brilliant mind and former VP candidate... what's her name... oh ya... Sarah Palin. The Quitta from Wasilla!! Funny how you make fun of your eskimos molesting their offspring, yet you defend GI Janie and his pedophile rape. Interesting indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child-shooting 'epidemic' 1 hr Phil Farringdon 1
News Leslie Merritt Jr. talks about dismissed freewa... 1 hr Wearenotperfect 1
News Drive-by bullets riddle Fort Myers home 4 hr douno 2
News Sian Williams' husband praises her bravery foll... 4 hr Three Rounds 1
News Tyer Calls For $1M Police Department... Thu Doble Trouble 13
News Pistol used in Trayvon Martin shooting to be au... Wed Axelrod Jared Dem... 114
News Axtell man gets 20 years in plea deal in ex-wif... (Feb '09) Wed The truth shall s... 3
More from around the web