Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,363

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52841 Mar 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Judge, Jury, and Executioner, you're the whole ball of wax? Why don't you let the criminal justice system do its work.. It's a damn sure bet you aren't going to be sitting in the jury box...
And yet... you totally ignore the indisputable fact that Trayvon has NO criminal record, and GI Jane has criminal records a mile high! Why is that?? I know why... it's because you have absolutely no way of refuting that fact... so.. on with the typical snot nosed inbred bigot responses. YOU, jackazz, are par for the course.

I think the criminal justice system HAS done it's work in the past and is continuing to do so. And when Thug Zimmerman aka GI Jane is sent up the river for 25 to life... the criminal justice system will have plenty more work to do.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52842 Mar 2, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can figure this out, ASSHAT: Martin was a JUVENILE whom authorities had to deal with on at least four different occasions--every one of them was a drug or violent incident. Admittedly, it was only marijuana, but he was a troublemaker. There's no criminal record to view because most states, including Florida, don't allow access to juvenile records.
ROTFALMFAO!!! I'll see you and raise you one rapist, one pedophile, a cop beater, a woman beater, a restraining order AND multiple perjuries! I think you should fold.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52843 Mar 2, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much. I find it amusing how these psychopaths can dish it out by when you hold a mirror up in front of their faces they start acting like the Elephant Man, lol.
I started scrolling back through this thread, 50 pages at a time, and I was shocked to see that these idiots have been spouting racist rhetoric and attacking Zimmerman since forever. It reminded me of Wendy in "The Shining" when she discovered Jacks writing was all the exact same thing,....."All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."...lol, these people really need to get themselves a life, lol.
What rhetoric, jackazz?? All of GI Janie's criminal records and violent behaviour are a matter of public record. No rhetoric there....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52844 Mar 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the racist bigots will don their white sheets and protest.
The question is.... now that it has been pointed out to them that Latino's are in fact Caucasian... will they allow them into their silly little clan tea parties?? or is the KKK now in constitutional crisis??

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#52845 Mar 2, 2013
You Are A Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. It doesn't take a social worker to see right through your disgusting racial perversion. Anyone who reads your posts knows you're an offender. Just like your buddy bareback, you don't even realize what you're posting, you think it's normal, lol.
Prove it you say? lol. Prove you're a pervert? You've got to be putting me on! You're a pervert alright. It drips from your lips and flows out of your mouth.
Par for the course, your course that is. I bet you're into water sports too, so open wide for a steady stream. Here it comes.
Niagara Falls.
How comical. You are the pervert here. The Resident Pervert.

None of his posts are perverted. Yours are almost all perverted.

You've have hundreds of posts deleted. Probably thousands.

You are a sick perv who cannot point to one of that posters posts which are perverted.

You are perverted. A sicko.

Location hidden

#52846 Mar 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Judge, Jury, and Executioner, you're the whole ball of wax? Why don't you let the criminal justice system do its work.. It's a damn sure bet you aren't going to be sitting in the jury box...
You're confusing him with Zimmerthugman. The judge, jury and executioner of Trayvon.

Location hidden

#52847 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Me thinks thou protest too much.
ROFLMFAO!
Oh Buffoon, Buffoon, Buffoon, you are quoting our of context.

Location hidden

#52848 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
lol. How long have you been a registered sex offender?
Is that why your wife divorced you? Why your daughter disowned you? Yep, we can see clearly now.
profiletheblacks

Voorhees, NJ

#52850 Mar 3, 2013
i look whiter with a hoody on instead of blacker it's funny as hell..

i'm probably less likely to get profilled with a hoody on
profiletheblacks

Voorhees, NJ

#52851 Mar 3, 2013
are hispanics caucasian i mean my step dad is darker than me..
profiletheblacks

Voorhees, NJ

#52852 Mar 3, 2013
i honestly i think i'm whiter be honest.. i kinda am racist and think i'm better than people.. from being whiter.. even though i actually am probably uh.. considered black i guess..
profiletheblacks

Voorhees, NJ

#52853 Mar 3, 2013
i mean i wouldn't shoot trayvon or anything but.. and i know a white man would slap me and call me the n word but still..

i .

i'm whiter..
profiletheblacks

Voorhees, NJ

#52854 Mar 3, 2013
i'm even whiter than obama..
profiletheblacks

Voorhees, NJ

#52855 Mar 3, 2013
look obama has got to be primarily black look how dark he is..

Location hidden

#52856 Mar 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is.... now that it has been pointed out to them that Latino's are in fact Caucasian... will they allow them into their silly little clan tea parties?? or is the KKK now in constitutional crisis??
Constitutional crisis. Zimmerthugman hates Mexicans. It's all on his web page. Mexicans are Hispanic. Go figure.

Location hidden

#52857 Mar 3, 2013
profiletheblacks wrote:
i mean i wouldn't shoot trayvon or anything but.. and i know a white man would slap me and call me the n word but still..
i .
i'm whiter..
Buffoon, Buffoon, Buffoon, who do you think you are fooling?

You obviously are not anywhere near as smart as you think you are.

But... you are certainly as dumb as I think you are.

Location hidden

#52858 Mar 3, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already told you that you're not cool. I'm trying my best to put it as delicate as I can.
Why do you feel the need to repeat yourself, Ft. Lauder ILL?
Three days ago you posted that very same trash. You did so under one of your numerous other names, "all truth." (your post #52648)
Perhaps you cannot keep up with your many, many, many distinct but very much the same personalities.
They have medicines and therapies for that nowadays, you know.
A frontal lobotomy would work best. He/she/it is beyond pills, and a danger to society at large.

Location hidden

#52859 Mar 3, 2013
profiletheblacks wrote:
i .
i'm whiter..
Buffoon, no matter what your skin color is, your heart is the color of smut. How fitting with your perverted background.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#52862 Mar 3, 2013
And the negro just can't seem to understand why they are the most hated race on earth.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Netherlands

#52865 Mar 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Buffoon, Buffoon Bill. You are so full of hate.
I guess due to your life's circumstances that is to be expected. Good thing you can take your aggressions out on here or you would be out there with a gun sniping people. Blacks of course.
Trying to confuse the readers by making me out to be someone else, in this case Bill, only cements your reputation as Be Truthful's sock puppet and exposes your undying commitment to pedophilia.

You are the scum of the Earth, and I am looking forward to the day when they lock you up for life and throw away the key. You wont be trolling for children any more when that day comes.

We know who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder Charges Bound To Grand Jury Against Jess... 14 min chickie0218 9
Darren Wilson's account of Michael Brown shooti... 1 hr Black Rhino 154
Illegal recruitment (Jan '11) 2 hr Ramon 15
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 3 hr Truth 3,564
Acting on tip, police arrest 7th suspect in 14-... 3 hr Patersonian 1
Ferguson police chief: 'I'm going to stay' 4 hr Watcher 3
Man Charged With Double Murder In Miramar (Dec '10) 6 hr BryansDaughter 29

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE