Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,381 - 42,400 of 65,593 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>And a few minutes later, he states he wouldn't change a thing that happened.??? That one must have been an answer to an unrehearsed question.
It told a lot about that Thug.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be the bigot. Is it ignorance to remain fixated on martin? After all hundreds, if not thousands of murdered black 17 y.o.teens have been murdered since he was. I'll bet you could find a better example to further your cause of plight of the murdered and innocent black teenager.

After all with such a bad rap blacks have you should have championed the scholarship and honor roll kid shot dead in the street. Not one caught with jewelry and on suspension, LOL. After all shot dead carrying a few books and a library card would sound much better than tea and candy.

Hard to believe that in the last year no other example of a non black killing a black has caught your attention enough to add it to your arsenal to use against those you call racists and bigot's, here on topix.
You must really be full of yourself.
Once again, bringing up race is the one nugget you guys just cannot resist. It says plenty about you.

It is YOU who must be full of yourself. It is YOU who has the bad rap.

This case is important for many, many reasons. Many of which you shall never understand.

It cries for Justice.

If not for people like Trayvon's parents, people like those who petitioned, people like those who marched, people just like Zazz and others...

This case NEVER would have seen the light of day.

This case is important because it shone the bright lights of TRUTH upon a small town, southern, immoral, good-ole-boys police force who did their damnedest to sweep this case under the rug.

This case is important because a menace to society is still roaming amongst us.

This case is important because parents and loved ones need to be reassured that when their sons and daughters go to the store, to the park, to the game, to the movies, that they will not be hunted down and murdered and for the law to look the other way.

This case is important because if there is one amongst us whose due process of Justice will be denied, then surely any one of us could be next.

This case is important because it calls into question a politically-driven law, that upon further inspection, is not one that serves ALL of its citizens equally.

This case is important for reasons that transcend Trayvon. It's about a failure of adults, a failure of law enforcement, a failure of society.

This case is important because when someone is killed, law enforcement should summon up all the resources possible to ferret out the Truth and allow Justice to be administered properly. Didn't happen here at all.

This case is important because it teaches us not to be silent; it teaches us that we don't have to be silent. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr exhorts to us that "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

These are but a few of the reasons this case is important. I kept it tame and I kept it brief. If I were going for your emotions, I'd written a lot more and put it in such a way that would have brought a tear to even your hate-filled eyes.

Please don't tempt me.

Yes, this case is important. It's very important!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Telgin wrote:
Yes this case is very important. It shows other how NOT to act if you dont want your azz blown away.
It shows how not to act if you don't want to be charged with murder, be in hiding, be freedom-restricted and eat yourself into a gluttonous mound.

Textbook example.
all truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I've read a couple of your posts and I detect that you are a very angry individual. Try finding another outlet for your anger besides wasting your life away with an avalanche of tirades directed toward a bunch of forum addicts.

It's not cool. Calling Zimmerman a thug or calling him names or vilifying him and others over and over as many of your posts suggest, from what I can see only expose your own shortcomings.

One is usually guilty of what one accuses others of. But to continually harp on a single subject day in and day out, is not healthy, no matter how much you may resist what I have to say or may otherwise disagree. What unbearable burden must possess you to be so consumed by all this hatred?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the bigot. Is it ignorance to remain fixated on martin? After all hundreds, if not thousands of murdered black 17 y.o.teens have been murdered since he was. I'll bet you could find a better example to further your cause of plight of the murdered and innocent black teenager.
After all with such a bad rap blacks have you should have championed the scholarship and honor roll kid shot dead in the street. Not one caught with jewelry and on suspension, LOL. After all shot dead carrying a few books and a library card would sound much better than tea and candy.
Hard to believe that in the last year no other example of a non black killing a black has caught your attention enough to add it to your arsenal to use against those you call racists and bigot's, here on topix.
And you seem to be fixated on GI Jane...after all the poor school kids (black, white, oriental,...) who were shot and killed by white GI Jane wannabees. Hard to believe that not one school shooting by these white azzholes has caught your (as in you racist bigots) attention at all, except to 1) claim the shooter MUST have had mental issues, 2) it was the mother's fault,3) blah...blah...blah...

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

all truth wrote:
I've read a couple of your posts and I detect that you are a very angry individual. Try finding another outlet for your anger besides wasting your life away with an avalanche of tirades directed toward a bunch of forum addicts.

It's not cool. Calling Zimmerman a thug or calling him names or vilifying him and others over and over as many of your posts suggest, from what I can see only expose your own shortcomings.

One is usually guilty of what one accuses others of. But to continually harp on a single subject day in and day out, is not healthy, no matter how much you may resist what I have to say or may otherwise disagree. What unbearable burden must possess you to be so consumed by all this hatred?
You're not cool.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

all truth wrote:

Hatred, hatred you say?

Stay tuned. You'll learn a thing or two or three or four or five or six or seven about hatred.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Telgin wrote:
The very first words out of Ash-Tray's mouf should have been "Yes sir, How may I help you?"
HA!
Drop Charges

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

It's obvious that the charges are race and politically motivated.
Spend the time and effort on the real criminals!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Seven Things THE LORD Hates

(Proverbs 6: 16-19)

1) A proud look

2) A lying tongue

3) Hands that shed innocent blood

4) A heart that devises wicked plans

5) Feet that are swift in running to evil

6) A false witness who speaks lies

7) And one who sows discord among brethren

Now, let us dissect...

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Seven Things The Lord Hates

1) A PROUD LOOK

What a picture of proud perfection Thug Zimmerman was when he performed on the Haniity/ThugZimmerman/O'Mara Entertainment-Fundraising Hour.

He boasted that what happened was "God's Plan" and that he has no regrets.

The novelist Leon Uris tells us that "pride is a fool's fortress" and Proverbs 16:5 says "Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished."

Take heed, Thug Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Seven Things That The Lord Hates

2) A LYING TONGUE

Thug Zimmerman, yours is a lying tongue. You say things that will benefit you in front of one audience while saying something differently before another audience.

Even your staunchest supporters cannot defend you on this, only offer a continuing menu of excuses for you.

Your lying tongue will catch up with you, Thug Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

3) HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD

Thug Zimmerman, that would be your hands.

You shot and killed an innocent child who was minding his own business.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

4) A HEART THAT DEVISES WICKED PLANS

Thug Zimmerman, that would be your heart.

You devised a wicked plan to harm Trayvon when you told the 911 dispatcher to tell the police to call you when they arrived, instead of you staying your child-killing butt right where you were.

Your heart schemed another plan in the bowels of the county jail when you and wifey and sister diverted funds from your blood money accounts in order to deceive the court.

You should know by now that you can't fool all the people all the time.

Me, NONE of the time.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

5) FEET THAT ARE SWIFT IN RUNNING TO EVIL

Thug Zimmerman, that would be your feet. Feet that chased after an innocent child who was minding his own business.

Feet that refused to heed the advice of the authorities.

Feet that ignored common sense but were SWIFT in running to evil.

In your hands was a loaded weapon.

What kind of man is swift to chase after an innocent child with a loaded weapon?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

6) A FALSE WITNESS WHO SPEAKS LIES

Thug Zimmerman, that's Y O U.
(See #2)

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

7) AND ONE WHO SOWS DISCORD AMONG BRETHREN

I've been anticipating discussing this one. Not as it pertains to Thug Zimmerman, however.

It pertains to the racists and haters on this thread.

They sow discord on this thread as best they can. Some parade in sheep's clothing. Their words indict their hearts.

This is their soapbox, their pulpit, their platform to spread their LIES; to spread their hatred.

They use this opportunity to disparage a dead child, to disparage his parents. They miss no opportunity.

They outright LIE about things. They care not for the TRUTH. The TRUTH blinds them. They see a dead Black child and they are gleeful about that. That's all that matters to them.

One went as far the other day as to call Trayvon a "vicious murderer".

They care not for TRUTH and Justice. But their agenda shall not prevail. The things that God hates are taken care of by His Justice, the Real Justice.

Count on it!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Six of which Thug Zimmerman is CLEARLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY guilty of committing.

And a seventh that is without a doubt performed by a litany of racists and haters on this very thread day in and day out without ceasing.

Thug Zimmerman and his dwarfs.

They are small-minded and shun TRUTH and Facts.

It is what it is.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

all truth wrote:

Now, what is it you were saying about hatred?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> A kid with candy and a Soda hardly qualifies as the Black community BTW :it is hard to riot when you are dead . Learn to read ,Boy
wtf?? ROTFALMFAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 2 hr yesyesyes 2
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) 5 hr SgvKills 336
Victim ID'd in fatal Cumberland Ave. shooting 3... 9 hr Bess Blaise 2
Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 9 hr Friends of Lindsey Too 52
Court reconsiders bond, murder charge in Boozer... (Feb '10) 10 hr Priddy 64
Bill would stiffen background checks 15 hr Chesty 2
Mental evaluation ordered for suspect in Weakle... (Feb '13) Sun Lisa 6
•••
•••