Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,347

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52613 Feb 26, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Self defense is justifiable homicide. Trayvon was either trying to kill or seriously injure Zimmerman. Deadly force is acceptable in this situation. Zimmerman was charged to keep the black community from rioting after the poverty pimps made an issue out of a self defense shooting.
A grand jury was not convened. How fortunate for the Martin family Had this POS case gone before a grand jury, Zimmerman would have never been indited. A charge by a state prosecutor is not the same as an incitement by a Grand jury. Corey knew she did not have enough evidence to get an indictment so she charged him instead. Poor politics to prosecute innocent people to appease the minority community
Why would you indict someone for a crime greater than the offense?

Are you saying that's what prosecutors should do?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52614 Feb 26, 2013
FALCONER wrote:
He deserved to die!
If "wisdom is a gift".... sure looks like you got nuthin' for xmas, your hatch day.....

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52615 Feb 26, 2013
Talos IV wrote:
<quoted text>I am a social worker whose training includes spotting potential victims of predators and other sex offenders. Identifying the offenders themselves is more of a challenge. After reading some of the posts on this thread I have insufficient evidence to come to any conclusions. However, there are definitely red flags that would indicate some of these posters are indeed pedophiles.

Approximately one in twenty adults and teenagers sexually molest children in this country. The best defense is to get aggressive and take action when dubious behavior is spotted. I commend you for your posts and for not being afraid to get involved by reporting those you suspect are offenders. Though not 100% conclusive, I believe that you are onto something that constitutes a red flag.
Very interesting.

Ok, let's see how your social worker training can help here.

I've been accused by a poster on here of being a pedophile. The poster that you give encouragement to agrees with that poster.

Now, in your wisdom and training, look back through my posts and see if you agree with those two insufficiently-trained-to-spot -pedophiles laymen.

(Even you said that the poster was "onto something that constitutes a red flag"). I was one of the posters that she was commenting about to another poster.

Of course you won't find ANY evidence. But what about "red flags"? What about "dubious behavior"? I doubt that you will. I KNOW YOU WILL NOT. But if you do, please point each and every one of them out and give your professional reasoning.

And if you cannot find any evidence or "red flags" or "dubious behavior," I expect you to write a post condemning those who would accuse others of something that is NOT TRUE.

Please use the very same energy and forthrightness that you used to write that post commending others for accusing others of something that is a BLATANT LIE.

Take your time, I've got 3,302 prior posts for you to browse through. I've got even more testimonials accrued from a lifetime of good character to slay such accusations.

TRUTH stands above LIES every day of the week!

And, your training should alert you that those who constantly accuse all who don't agree with them of being a pedophile are probably pedophiles themselves.

I await your response.

Truth's Door

#52616 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
18 year old Trayvon. Nice neck tat, punk azz thug. Arrested for murder. Big freakin' surprise.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/marckel-...
We can do this all day long...

29 year old Thug Zimmerman. Nice sunglasses, punk azz thug. Arrested for murder, robbery, burglary, arson and tampering with evidence. Big freakin' surprise.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/256360/2/Man...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52617 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say Martin you dimwit. It is just another Trayvon POS out thuggin' the same way Martin wanted to be. He did refer to himself as the "No Limit N'er" after all. Your low level of education makes me LMFAO @ you when you start in with your playground name calling. Slow down Einstein.
Uh.. you stupid stupid little piece of inbred sh!t... you said TRAYVON... the other kid was TRAVON. So.. yes you did say Martin, you lying sack of sh!t. You deliberately went out of your way to pass this off as Trayvon Martin. Typical lying sack of sh!t tactic. Now your doing the "Lying Sack o'Sh!t" two step to try and cover up your pathetic attempt at deception. As for playground name calling... highly appropriate for dimwit's like you. Now go back to servicing your sister.... no one else will.

Truth's Door

#52618 Feb 26, 2013
THIS DAY IN HISTORY......

1815 - Napoleon Bonaparte escaped from exile on the island of Elba.

1846 - William "Buffalo Bill" Cody was born.(The real Buffalo Bill)

1848 - The Second French Republic was established

1919 - Grand Canyon National Park was established.

1930 - New York City installed traffic lights.

1987 - The Tower Commission rebuked President Reagan for failing to control his National Security staff in wake of the Iran-Contra affair.

2013 - Thug Zimmerman kills an innocent child who was minding his own business. According to the state of Florida, Thug Zimmerman committed murder. According to millions of people (including me), Thug Zimmerman committed murder.*

*Currently, Thug Zimmerman is eating high off the hog, ever expanding his waistline off of the blood money he continues to take in.

Justice lurks about him and he doesn't even know it.

Truth's Door

#52619 Feb 26, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
THIS DAY IN HISTORY......

1815 - Napoleon Bonaparte escaped from exile on the island of Elba.

1846 - William "Buffalo Bill" Cody was born.(The real Buffalo Bill)

1848 - The Second French Republic was established

1919 - Grand Canyon National Park was established.

1930 - New York City installed traffic lights.

1987 - The Tower Commission rebuked President Reagan for failing to control his National Security staff in wake of the Iran-Contra affair.

2013 - Thug Zimmerman kills an innocent child who was minding his own business. According to the state of Florida, Thug Zimmerman committed murder. According to millions of people (including me), Thug Zimmerman committed murder.*

*Currently, Thug Zimmerman is eating high off the hog, ever expanding his waistline off of the blood money he continues to take in.

Justice lurks about him and he doesn't even know it.
CORRECTION

In 2013, Thug Zimmerman is in hiding.

February 26, 2012 - Thug Zimmerman kills an innocent child who was minding his own business. According to the state of Florida, Thug Zimmerman committed murder. According to millions of people (including me), Thug Zimmerman committed murder.
zazz

United States

#52625 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
18 year old Trayvon. Nice neck tat, punk azz thug. Arrested for murder. Big freakin' surprise.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/marckel-...
You moronic imbecile, Trayvon was barely 17 years old when he was murdered.

Liar.

Truth's Door

#52626 Feb 26, 2013
Thug Zimmerman...

"I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn't have put me in the position where I had to take his life."

Something??? Anything???

Thug Zimmerman, no need to wish.

ALL you had to do was stay in your vehicle. If you were so afraid, why did you allow your feet to take you to create trouble and allow your hands to carry a loaded weapon while chasing a child?

??????????
prayers for GZ

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52627 Feb 26, 2013
Zimmerman has always maintained that he never wanted to confront trashgone.
In all the dozens of calls George made to the non emergency police line he never ever chased anyone down.

He took the appropriate action by calling the police and by getting out of his vehicle to check to see what direction the subject was heading towards.

George was on high alert to protect himself,family and community from all the recent crime that had been going on [Dont forget that trashgone matched the description of the many criminals who were just recently arrested]. If the recent criminals were white wearing flip flops and tank tops he still would have done the same thing.

George was well within his GOD given right and right as a Florida citizen to DEFEND himself.
prayers for GZ

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52628 Feb 26, 2013
There is not one single shred of evidence that George chased down trashgone.. However there is a boatload of evidence that proves Zimmerman was on the receiving end of a very brutal violent attack. The dispatcher suggested not to follow and George said OK. While on the way back to his vehicle to await for the police he was confronted by trashgone. I will believe George until evidence proves otherwise.

Truth's Door

#52629 Feb 26, 2013
prayers for GZ wrote:
There is not one single shred of evidence that George chased down trashgone.. However there is a boatload of evidence that proves Zimmerman was on the receiving end of a very brutal violent attack. The dispatcher suggested not to follow and George said OK. While on the way back to his vehicle to await for the police he was confronted by trashgone. I will believe George until evidence proves otherwise.
There's a boatload of evidence to prove that Thug Zimmerman murdered Trayvon, the child who was minding his own business.

Someone "matching" a description of someone else is NOT license for them to be murdered.

That is a fact lost upon you, as well as the LAPD.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#52630 Feb 26, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ya.... walking through a "whites" only neighbourhood with a pack of skittles and a can of pop is justification enough for you inbred snotnosed racists to justify killing, isn't it??
And having the nerve to wear a hooding in the rain.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#52631 Feb 26, 2013
Hoodie.

Truth's Door

#52633 Feb 26, 2013
That reminds me of when Thug Zimmerman was first jailed for murder.

He spent $100 on junk food....

White Cheddar Cheez-Its, Fritos, Big Grandma's chocolate chip cookies, animal crackers, Twix, peanut M&M's and strawberry Pop-Tarts.

It seems as though he's kept up that diet. I just don't know why he won't take Doc Lindzee's advice.

Maybe that's the way Justice will play out. Maybe Thug Zimmerman will eat his way to a massive coronary.

Well, if he does have a heart attack, I wish those near him will try to help him as much as possible. That will be more help than he gave Trayvon when he shot and killed him.

Justice has a strange way of working sometimes.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#52634 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
CORRECTION
In 2013, Thug Zimmerman is in hiding.
February 26, 2012 - Thug Zimmerman kills an innocent child who was minding his own business. According to the state of Florida, Thug Zimmerman committed murder. According to millions of people (including me), Thug Zimmerman committed murder.
3Von's the smart ass is dead. Zimmerman will be freed, and justice will be served.

Truth's Door

#52635 Feb 26, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>3Von's the smart ass is dead. Zimmerman will be freed, and justice will be served.
You must be talking about man's justice.

Open your eyes, real Justice is already under way.

Truth's Door

#52638 Feb 26, 2013
Talos IV wrote:
My training allows me to put into practice a fundamental understanding of all types of human behavior and to form logical conclusions that would best serve the individual/s and their family's needs. Basically, I advise clients as I would advise a close friend or family members as to the best course of action, and it's seldom what they want to hear. Nevertheless, it's a professional evaluation.
I would not even attempt, however, to evaluate a person from a few posts on an anonymous web site. My response to the other posters response to tammy was purely one of human grief and emotion over the unfortunate circumstances surrounding her son. But to ask me to hurt her feelings by condemning her after her son was victimized by a potential predator?......is a red flag in itself. Are you not above hurling insults against those who have been so greatly bereaved? Yet you fail to respond in the one manner and with the one response that would be considered normal and not arouse any suspicion.
As I have previously stated, I would never attempt to evaluate anyone on an anonymous thread, it doesn't work that way. But I am compelled to say that boasting of having made as many posts as you have made constitutes an incredible waste of time and is nothing to be proud of. Stop wasting your life. Whatever legitimate reasons you think you have for this addiction are not in your best interests. Reevaluate, and bury your hatred. Yes, you feel hurt and out of control, but you do it to yourself, stop blaming others.
I've read a couple of your posts and I detect that you are a very angry individual. Try finding another outlet for your anger besides wasting your life away with an avalanche of tirades directed toward a bunch of forum addicts. It's not cool. Calling Zimmerman a thug or calling him names or vilifying him and others over and over as many of your posts suggest, from what I can see only expose your own shortcomings. One is usually guilty of what one accuses others of. But to continually harp on a single subject day in and day out, is not healthy, no matter how much you may resist what I have to say or may otherwise disagree. What unbearable burden must possess you to be so consumed by all this hatred? I would hope that if I ever became legless I would not squander my limited life withering away in a hellish district of cyberspace.
There's a whole world out there, why not try being a part of it? And don't tell me that you are, the only thing stopping you..........is you.
Good bye.
HA!

You've proven what you are not more than you've proven what you are.

I am not one given to boasting. The number of posts can clearly be seen next to profile names.

And if you want to talk about normal responses, you've missed the boat. Surely you've noticed the many "normal" responses of the racists on this thread. Oh, yeah, and how they trash the dead.

Where is your "professional" opinion about that? Don't answer, I know.

Here's something just for you...

THUG ZIMMERMAN THUG ZIMMERMAN THUG ZIMMERMAN THUG ZIMMERMAN THUG ZIMMERMAN

And guess what? I'm not one full of hatred. You confuse me with those you'd rather commend for being blatant LIARS. Your training fails you, that is, if you actually do have training. I suspect you do not.

Your "training" certainly should have taught you not to believe everything you read on the internet. Maybe you haven't gotten to that chapter yet.

Don't worry, by the time you catch up this same ole internet will still be right here. Also will those who LIE, who you'll know by then not to believe and give encouragement to.

Your current credentials are of no use to you. I'll continue to take it easy on you. You're confused, untrained and naive.

The world can be so cruel at times. Thank goodness for people like me to show you the light.

Here is the light...

TRUTH is the light.

Try it.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#52640 Feb 27, 2013
Thug Zimmerman...
"I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn't have put me in the position where I had to take his life."
Something??? Anything???
Thug Zimmerman, no need to wish.
ALL you had to do was stay in your vehicle. If you were so afraid, why did you allow your feet to take you to create trouble and allow your hands to carry a loaded weapon while chasing a child?
??????????
And a few minutes later, he states he wouldn't change a thing that happened.??? That one must have been an answer to an unrehearsed question.

Truth's Door

#52642 Feb 27, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>And a few minutes later, he states he wouldn't change a thing that happened.??? That one must have been an answer to an unrehearsed question.
It told a lot about that Thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadly force a " in black and white 8 min crush white lies 50
Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape 21 min Concerned 65
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 54 min Derp 3,278
Darren Wilson's account of Michael Brown shooti... 3 hr The Truth 3
Judge vacates Akron quadruple murder case convi... 5 hr Fred Rogers 1
D.C. to begin accepting first applications in d... 5 hr Kentucky-Mitch 25
LRPD Investigating Three Weekend Homicides 6 hr Bill Wilkins 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE