Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#52601 Feb 26, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Self defense is justifiable homicide. Trayvon was either trying to kill or seriously injure Zimmerman. Deadly force is acceptable in this situation. Zimmerman was charged to keep the black community from rioting after the poverty pimps made an issue out of a self defense shooting.
A grand jury was not convened. How fortunate for the Martin family Had this POS case gone before a grand jury, Zimmerman would have never been indited. A charge by a state prosecutor is not the same as an incitement by a Grand jury. Corey knew she did not have enough evidence to get an indictment so she charged him instead. Poor politics to prosecute innocent people to appease the minority community
"Zimmerman was charged to keep the black community from rioting after the poverty pimps made an issue out of a self defense shooting. Really, jackazz?? exactly by who?? Neighbourhood watch?? " ROTFALMFAO!!! Apparently they didn't know who he was. Hmmm... and a kid walking down the street with a bag of skittles and a can of pop hardly qualifies as "rioting". don'tcha think?? nahhh.... that's the whole fcuking problem... YOU DON'T THINK.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#52602 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>All of those people have jobs and are not expelled from school for drugs, stealing of jewelry and truancy. So try coming up with somethinmg that makes sense. Idiot.
Ok... so you're sitting in your car, playing GI Jane... and you spot a white kid wearing baggy pants half way down his azz and a hoody over his head walking up the street in your ritzy neighbourhood. By YOUR observation, the kid obviously wasn't expelled from school for drugs, stealing of jewelry and truancy. Gee.. tell me ... how did you do you come to THAT conclusion?? Oh... silly me.... the kid wasn't black.... got it. And you morons wonder why you have race problems down there.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52603 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>All of those people have jobs and are not expelled from school for drugs, stealing of jewelry and truancy. So try coming up with somethinmg that makes sense. Idiot.
There are tens of millions of people who wear hoodies everyday.

If you want to call a lawyer every time you see someone with a hoodie on, go ahead. It's your money not mine.

The lawyers of America will be very happy.

Truth's Door

#52604 Feb 26, 2013
Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>Agreeing with a pedophile like you is the hallmark of a pervert. How long have you and your friends on here belonged to NAMBLA?

How do you know they are not perverts? Any dumb ass can tell. Read their posts. Read in-between the lines. If you really believed what you said you're either stupid or else you are an enabler. I don't buy it for one second.

You are a pedophile, no doubt about it. You've also been reported. Try not to sh1t yourself when you get up.
Everyone who disagrees with you is a pedophile.

HA!

Do you know what that makes you?

Truth's Door

#52605 Feb 26, 2013
THUG Zimmerman is getting bigger by the day. He definitely isn't taking the advice of Doc Lindzee, that's for sure.

Team Thug Zimmerman just can't seem to get it together. But the judge refused to delay the trial any longer.

Look at gluttonous Thug Zimmerman as he trudges into court to hear the bad news from the judge....

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/trayvon-...
Talos IV

Secaucus, NJ

#52607 Feb 26, 2013
Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreeing with a pedophile like you is the hallmark of a pervert. How long have you and your friends on here belonged to NAMBLA?
How do you know they are not perverts? Any dumb ass can tell. Read their posts. Read in-between the lines. If you really believed what you said you're either stupid or else you are an enabler. I don't buy it for one second.
You are a pedophile, no doubt about it. You've also been reported. Try not to sh1t yourself when you get up.
I am a social worker whose training includes spotting potential victims of predators and other sex offenders. Identifying the offenders themselves is more of a challenge. After reading some of the posts on this thread I have insufficient evidence to come to any conclusions. However, there are definitely red flags that would indicate some of these posters are indeed pedophiles.

Approximately one in twenty adults and teenagers sexually molest children in this country. The best defense is to get aggressive and take action when dubious behavior is spotted. I commend you for your posts and for not being afraid to get involved by reporting those you suspect are offenders. Though not 100% conclusive, I believe that you are onto something that constitutes a red flag.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#52608 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
18 year old Trayvon. Nice neck tat, punk azz thug. Arrested for murder. Big freakin' surprise.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/02/marckel-...
Hey dipsh!t.... wtf are you trying to pull here?? More proof that inbred snotnosed little racist bigots like you are nothing more than lying sacks of sh!t. But, we already knew that... didn't we??

Trying to pass this on as Trayvon Martin.... un-fcuking-believable.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#52609 Feb 26, 2013
He deserved to die!
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#52611 Feb 26, 2013
FALCONER wrote:
He deserved to die!
ya.... walking through a "whites" only neighbourhood with a pack of skittles and a can of pop is justification enough for you inbred snotnosed racists to justify killing, isn't it??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52612 Feb 26, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
There are tens of millions of people who wear hoodies everyday.
If you want to call a lawyer every time you see someone with a hoodie on, go ahead. It's your money not mine.
The lawyers of America will be very happy.
lol! Has someone called in that suspicious guy who roams the New England Patriots sidelines? He's always covering his mouth with a clipboard and consorting with black players all in similar uniforms... I assume to disguise themselves!

I think his name is Bill Bilicheck but someone get the cops out there and investigate!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52613 Feb 26, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Self defense is justifiable homicide. Trayvon was either trying to kill or seriously injure Zimmerman. Deadly force is acceptable in this situation. Zimmerman was charged to keep the black community from rioting after the poverty pimps made an issue out of a self defense shooting.
A grand jury was not convened. How fortunate for the Martin family Had this POS case gone before a grand jury, Zimmerman would have never been indited. A charge by a state prosecutor is not the same as an incitement by a Grand jury. Corey knew she did not have enough evidence to get an indictment so she charged him instead. Poor politics to prosecute innocent people to appease the minority community
Why would you indict someone for a crime greater than the offense?

Are you saying that's what prosecutors should do?
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#52614 Feb 26, 2013
FALCONER wrote:
He deserved to die!
If "wisdom is a gift".... sure looks like you got nuthin' for xmas, your hatch day.....

Truth's Door

#52615 Feb 26, 2013
Talos IV wrote:
<quoted text>I am a social worker whose training includes spotting potential victims of predators and other sex offenders. Identifying the offenders themselves is more of a challenge. After reading some of the posts on this thread I have insufficient evidence to come to any conclusions. However, there are definitely red flags that would indicate some of these posters are indeed pedophiles.

Approximately one in twenty adults and teenagers sexually molest children in this country. The best defense is to get aggressive and take action when dubious behavior is spotted. I commend you for your posts and for not being afraid to get involved by reporting those you suspect are offenders. Though not 100% conclusive, I believe that you are onto something that constitutes a red flag.
Very interesting.

Ok, let's see how your social worker training can help here.

I've been accused by a poster on here of being a pedophile. The poster that you give encouragement to agrees with that poster.

Now, in your wisdom and training, look back through my posts and see if you agree with those two insufficiently-trained-to-spot -pedophiles laymen.

(Even you said that the poster was "onto something that constitutes a red flag"). I was one of the posters that she was commenting about to another poster.

Of course you won't find ANY evidence. But what about "red flags"? What about "dubious behavior"? I doubt that you will. I KNOW YOU WILL NOT. But if you do, please point each and every one of them out and give your professional reasoning.

And if you cannot find any evidence or "red flags" or "dubious behavior," I expect you to write a post condemning those who would accuse others of something that is NOT TRUE.

Please use the very same energy and forthrightness that you used to write that post commending others for accusing others of something that is a BLATANT LIE.

Take your time, I've got 3,302 prior posts for you to browse through. I've got even more testimonials accrued from a lifetime of good character to slay such accusations.

TRUTH stands above LIES every day of the week!

And, your training should alert you that those who constantly accuse all who don't agree with them of being a pedophile are probably pedophiles themselves.

I await your response.

Truth's Door

#52616 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
18 year old Trayvon. Nice neck tat, punk azz thug. Arrested for murder. Big freakin' surprise.

We can do this all day long...

29 year old Thug Zimmerman. Nice sunglasses, punk azz thug. Arrested for murder, robbery, burglary, arson and tampering with evidence. Big freakin' surprise.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/256360/2/Man...
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#52617 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say Martin you dimwit. It is just another Trayvon POS out thuggin' the same way Martin wanted to be. He did refer to himself as the "No Limit N'er" after all. Your low level of education makes me LMFAO @ you when you start in with your playground name calling. Slow down Einstein.
Uh.. you stupid stupid little piece of inbred sh!t... you said TRAYVON... the other kid was TRAVON. So.. yes you did say Martin, you lying sack of sh!t. You deliberately went out of your way to pass this off as Trayvon Martin. Typical lying sack of sh!t tactic. Now your doing the "Lying Sack o'Sh!t" two step to try and cover up your pathetic attempt at deception. As for playground name calling... highly appropriate for dimwit's like you. Now go back to servicing your sister.... no one else will.

Truth's Door

#52618 Feb 26, 2013
THIS DAY IN HISTORY......

1815 - Napoleon Bonaparte escaped from exile on the island of Elba.

1846 - William "Buffalo Bill" Cody was born.(The real Buffalo Bill)

1848 - The Second French Republic was established

1919 - Grand Canyon National Park was established.

1930 - New York City installed traffic lights.

1987 - The Tower Commission rebuked President Reagan for failing to control his National Security staff in wake of the Iran-Contra affair.

2013 - Thug Zimmerman kills an innocent child who was minding his own business. According to the state of Florida, Thug Zimmerman committed murder. According to millions of people (including me), Thug Zimmerman committed murder.*

*Currently, Thug Zimmerman is eating high off the hog, ever expanding his waistline off of the blood money he continues to take in.

Justice lurks about him and he doesn't even know it.

Truth's Door

#52619 Feb 26, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
THIS DAY IN HISTORY......

1815 - Napoleon Bonaparte escaped from exile on the island of Elba.

1846 - William "Buffalo Bill" Cody was born.(The real Buffalo Bill)

1848 - The Second French Republic was established

1919 - Grand Canyon National Park was established.

1930 - New York City installed traffic lights.

1987 - The Tower Commission rebuked President Reagan for failing to control his National Security staff in wake of the Iran-Contra affair.

2013 - Thug Zimmerman kills an innocent child who was minding his own business. According to the state of Florida, Thug Zimmerman committed murder. According to millions of people (including me), Thug Zimmerman committed murder.*

*Currently, Thug Zimmerman is eating high off the hog, ever expanding his waistline off of the blood money he continues to take in.

Justice lurks about him and he doesn't even know it.
CORRECTION

In 2013, Thug Zimmerman is in hiding.

February 26, 2012 - Thug Zimmerman kills an innocent child who was minding his own business. According to the state of Florida, Thug Zimmerman committed murder. According to millions of people (including me), Thug Zimmerman committed murder.
zazz

United States

#52625 Feb 26, 2013
Telgin wrote:
You moronic imbecile, Trayvon was barely 17 years old when he was murdered.

Liar.

Truth's Door

#52626 Feb 26, 2013
Thug Zimmerman...

"I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn't have put me in the position where I had to take his life."

Something??? Anything???

Thug Zimmerman, no need to wish.

ALL you had to do was stay in your vehicle. If you were so afraid, why did you allow your feet to take you to create trouble and allow your hands to carry a loaded weapon while chasing a child?

??????????
prayers for GZ

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#52627 Feb 26, 2013
Zimmerman has always maintained that he never wanted to confront trashgone.
In all the dozens of calls George made to the non emergency police line he never ever chased anyone down.

He took the appropriate action by calling the police and by getting out of his vehicle to check to see what direction the subject was heading towards.

George was on high alert to protect himself,family and community from all the recent crime that had been going on [Dont forget that trashgone matched the description of the many criminals who were just recently arrested]. If the recent criminals were white wearing flip flops and tank tops he still would have done the same thing.

George was well within his GOD given right and right as a Florida citizen to DEFEND himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 1 hr javawhey 794
News Reputed Gang Member Faces New Charges 4 hr Eye 4 N Eye 2
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 18 hr Mayor Madelyn 5
News Two Dead In Elgin Shooting (Jul '10) Wed Small Towner in OK 14
News Las Vegas man shot neighbor as he lay on ground... Wed Yikes 2
News Lawyers For Cyntoia Brown File Appeal To Have H... Wed Joey 8
News Benton Co. grand jury to consider whether to ch... (Dec '07) Wed fub 13