Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

why we have prisons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#52527 Feb 24, 2013
If George was this big bad criminal he would have never passed a background check and been approved to purchase a weapon, plus getting a concealed weapons permit..

Trashgone was a thug and there is no doubt about it. Trashgone WAS a career criminal in the making. It is clear through all the documented incidents ranging from school all the way to his personal life at home.Do not forget those sweet innocent photos from facebook and twitter.

Trashgone is the type of black that honest hard working blacks despise. Yes,, there is a difference between ghetto thug hood rat blacks and the blacks who join the human race paying taxes, abiding by the laws of the land, having respect for authority figures,raising their children and having family values..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52528 Feb 24, 2013
why we have prisons wrote:
I would have to say in 99% of your post ,you make reference to some type of homosexual act,
I would say people aren't going to take you seriously until you wipe your chin and narrow your aliases down to one.
no holds barred

United States

#52530 Feb 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say people aren't going to take you seriously until you wipe your chin and narrow your aliases down to one.
Take another toke you perverted paranoid crack pot.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52531 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>I would have to say in 99% of your post ,you make reference to some type of homosexual act, whats wrong with you. Your mind is in the gutter. Filthy animal,, take a long shower and scrub with bleach you diseased ridden thug.
And what's the remedy for your ailments?
why we have prisons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#52532 Feb 24, 2013
Just after 3 a.m. Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the Whispering Palms apartments at 4530 NW 36 Street in Lauderdale Lakes., following a report of a shooting. Upon arriving, deputies found the lifeless body of Sebastian Welds, 22, lying between two cars and the two security guards on scene.

The guards, Joel Dunkley, 22, and Lucien Dixon, 24, work at the apartment complex. Dunkley also lives there.

The co-workers were returning from a night out when they heard loud music coming from a dark-colored sedan parked in the lot. The two security guards approached the vehicle, and Dixon asked Welds to lower the volume. The exchange escalated when Welds stepped out of his vehicle and confronted Dixon. Dunkley saw Welds reach in the direction of Dixon’s gun. Dunkley feared for their safety and shot Welds. Both security guards remained at the scene waiting for deputies to arrive and cooperated fully with investigators.

Dunkley and Dixon were armed and both have valid concealed weapons permits. A third security guard, who was on duty and witnessed the incident, provided a corroborating statement to investigators.

Weld’s body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office. His death was ruled a homicide.
The case will be presented to the State Attorney’s Office for review.

Where are the skittles and ice tea, that surely would have sparked an outrage by Al Sharpton
why we have prisons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#52533 Feb 24, 2013
Can you imagine if the 3 security guards were white..

Truth's Door

#52534 Feb 24, 2013
If George was this big bad criminal he would have never passed a background check and been approved to purchase a weapon, plus getting a concealed weapons permit..

Trashgone was a thug and there is no doubt about it. Trashgone WAS a career criminal in the making. It is clear through all the documented incidents ranging from school all the way to his personal life at home.Do not forget those sweet innocent photos from facebook and twitter.

Trashgone is the type of black that honest hard working blacks despise. Yes,, there is a difference between ghetto thug hood rat blacks and the blacks who join the human race paying taxes, abiding by the laws of the land, having respect for authority figures,raising their children and having family values..
Your post is dripping with hatred and racism.

Thug Zimmerman IS a criminal and it is well documented with the police and courts. Passing a CWP background check in the state of Florida obviously doesn't mean you're not a criminal. Thug Zimmerman is proof of that.

Is there any other race or races that you can think of where there are types that adhere to your values and types who do not? Or are Blacks the only ones you care to make differentials for?

No need to answer. Your many posts under many aliases already give us the answer.

Truth's Door

#52535 Feb 24, 2013
You've got a question but it just ain't the right one.

Can you imagine if the police coerced and intimidated witnesses?

Can you imagine if the police lied to, and stonewalled, the deceased family?

Can you imagine if the State Attorney was morally corrupt?

Can you imagine if the police didn't do a proper investigation?
Jessie

United States

#52536 Feb 24, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is dripping with hatred and racism.
Thug Zimmerman IS a criminal and it is well documented with the police and courts. Passing a CWP background check in the state of Florida obviously doesn't mean you're not a criminal. Thug Zimmerman is proof of that.
Is there any other race or races that you can think of where there are types that adhere to your values and types who do not? Or are Blacks the only ones you care to make differentials for?
No need to answer. Your many posts under many aliases already give us the answer.
You're full of krap.
Zimmerman isn't a white man either.
You and your buddies on msnbc, black panthers obama and his fantasy son will not get away with trying to blame the white race for what happened.
All of you people who are going after Zimmerman with such vengeance are racist.

Truth's Door

#52537 Feb 24, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>You're full of krap.
Zimmerman isn't a white man either.
You and your buddies on msnbc, black panthers obama and his fantasy son will not get away with trying to blame the white race for what happened.
All of you people who are going after Zimmerman with such vengeance are racist.
Oh Jessie. Oh Jessie.

Do not let your heart be troubled.

I haven't said anything about Thug Zimmerman's race. It's you and your ilk who are content to continually interject race. It must make y'all feel so good.

The White race is not to be blamed for the actions of Thug Zimmerman. That wouldn't be fair. That wouldn't be right.

ONLY Thug Zimmerman is to be blamed for his immoral and criminal actions. That's why only he is charged with murder.

The color of Thug Zimmerman should not consume you. Do not let it.

Contribute your time to good works and stop your blathering.
Slap Down

Elizabeth, NJ

#52544 Feb 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor pedophile thug zimmerman, minding his own business, driving along, had a sudden urge to jump out of the truck and greet this teenage boy who was new to the neighborhood, jump out at night and show him his 9mm the boy took it all wrong...
I see you are all upset because your little homo boy Trayvon got his fruity ass wasted. I've never read anyone's posts that were more sexually oriented towards young boys than yours. Taking into consideration the number of times you use the word pedophile, along with the many other queer buzz words you post every day, you have got to be one of the country's top sexual predators.

What prison are you locked up in? Hopefully you can give us an honest answer. I'm surprised nobody has wasted your filthy ass yet. They must be keeping you in isolation for your own protection.
Slap Down

Elizabeth, NJ

#52545 Feb 25, 2013
Al Sharpton would be all over it. The thing that baffles me the most is how there is never any shortage of enablers when it comes to Sharpton's illicit activities. MSNBC is a phony news operation if there ever was one.

The only way to combat Sharpton and his racist allies is with a well organized boycott of MSNBC advertisers. Cut off their funding and MSNBC will drop Sharpton like a bad habit.

Money talks. Bullsh1t walks.

Truth's Door

#52547 Feb 25, 2013
Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>Al Sharpton would be all over it. The thing that baffles me the most is how there is never any shortage of enablers when it comes to Sharpton's illicit activities. MSNBC is a phony news operation if there ever was one.

The only way to combat Sharpton and his racist allies is with a well organized boycott of MSNBC advertisers. Cut off their funding and MSNBC will drop Sharpton like a bad habit.

Money talks. Bullsh1t walks.
PHONY = Faux News

Truth's Door

#52554 Feb 25, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Sharpton /Jackson= poverty pimpa and racebaiters similarto you and bareback. Sad that you judge people basedon skin color even when they are scum like your boy Trayvon
Point to the post where I judge anyone on the color of their skin. Take your time.

I'll give you a hundred years to find that post.

Your rant about Rev. Sharpton and Rev. Jackson is par for the course. If Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. was alive today, he would be subject to the same insults from people of your kind.

Faux-News and right wing talk and blogs would have a field day with King and deride him at every turn and moment.

If you hate Rev. Sharpton and Rev. King then they must be doing something right.

Praise The Lord!

Truth's Door

#52556 Feb 25, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>So glad to see you back Truth. You have been absent for weeks and as you can see, the racist haters have taken over.
I've been on a sabbatical with the real TRUTH, Honesty, Compassion, Goodness and Mercy and our other pals.

We've been traveling where Hate and Injustice tramples upon the voiceless and the hopeless. When we show up with the bright lights of Facts and Truth, you should see how Hate, Racism, Ugliness and Prejudice scurry for cover.

They are no match for the real Heroes of Justice.

This thread seems to find solitude for haters and racists. But their days are numbered. Only for so long will The Almighty allow them to roam and spew so freely.

The beauty and richness of the Earth belongs not to them but to those who follow the way of TRUTH.

Truth's Door

#52557 Feb 25, 2013
February 26, 2012, the day the child Trayvon was murdered.

February 26, 2013, that will be tomorrow. Justice is being hamstrung by the machinations of man.

But that's man's justice. Real Justice is neither slow nor is it interrupted by the motions of man. It's always on time. It marches to its own beat.

Thug Zimmerman, if you can read then read this...

JUSTICE IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!

It's going to be all over you. It's going to be with you night and day. When you go to the toilet, it's going with you. When you wake up in the morning, it's staring you in the face.

Everytime you look at a child, Justice will be right there in your head. When you get a headache, it's not a migraine. It's Justice reminding you that you've gotten away with absolutely NOTHING.

I know it consumes you but you need to pay little attention to man's justice. Tell "pro bono" O'Mara to work out a plea deal. The worst that can happen to you is to be thrown into jail a number of years.

You need to concern yourself with real Justice. Its punishment for your actions are far more consequential. And it doesn't pay heed to courts or juries or motions. It's been around a long time before courts came into existence.

Real Justice intervenes when you do things that God hates.
Slap Down

Piscataway, NJ

#52561 Feb 25, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hopes and dreams are of no concern to me.
You sound like a Foolish Idiot. You're such a racist and LIAR that now you resort to calling the child victim a murderer.
HA! What superb stupidity that is.
You Idiots go to great lengths to show your foolishness.
THUG Zimmerman is no more innocent than you are a decent person. What kind of man goes chasing after a child with a loaded gun? A FOOL of a so-called man, that's who.
You're the one who's deciding to throw race into the mix, not me. You did notice that, right?
Thug Zimmerman didn't get the beating he DESERVED to get. Remember, Doc Lindzee said his scratches were ONLY 2 centimeters and 0.5 centimeters.
Check out what a centimeter is.
IF "scared" Thug Zimmerman had the audacity to face someone of his equal, his obese, drug-inducing, woman-beating, child-killing azz would have ended up unnoticeable to his family and more than likely ended up on a slab at the morgue.
My hopes and dreams concerned you enough to post a rambling and incoherent diatribe. We have a word for people like you, actually it's two words, fortunately for you I can't use em on here.

Why are pedophiles like you and bareback on here 24/7? I pray to God you're locked up, but just in case you're not, you have just been reported.

Truth's Door

#52562 Feb 25, 2013
Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>My hopes and dreams concerned you enough to post a rambling and incoherent diatribe. We have a word for people like you, actually it's two words, fortunately for you I can't use em on here.

Why are pedophiles like you and bareback on here 24/7? I pray to God you're locked up, but just in case you're not, you have just been reported.
HA!

You can report whatever the heck you want. It has NO bearing on me.

And, no, I did not address your hopes in your previous post. You listed two of them. I still haven't addressed them. And won't.

Keep up.

Now, when you say your prayers, tell The Lord I said hello and that I Love Him. And when you make that request that you posted, He will set you straight.

And next time, only post to me if you've got something pertinent to say. You're full of hot air.
bills8091

Tooele, UT

#52564 Feb 25, 2013
In cases like this you really need a good criminal lawyer salt lake city seems to be growing in gang shooting rates, more than I ever remember growing up. Maybe I just didn't pay as much attention, but I don't think so. It's a hard situation. When there is so much violence going on everywhere, when you see a hooded figure in your neighborhood, what do you do? Would you need a lawyer? http://www.utahdefenseattorney.net I'm not choosing a side, I'm just wondering what you do.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#52565 Feb 25, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I been you ask. I've been in the courtroom for 25 years ignorant one. You may have made an appearance or two before you got sent away for some time. Sorry but that doesn't classify you as knowledgable in the field. Does your parole officer know your on the Internet? That could be a violation. Run along uneducated one.
IF you are to be believed your 25 years must have been as a janitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vice Lords feel squeeze of arrests (Jul '06) 22 hr advice 377
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... Tue Let It Snow 4
News Attorney General takes issue with Bell ads Mon MR JOHN NORRIS 1
News Arrest made in Saturday night murder (Oct '07) Mon St_Louis 44
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Sun HisGirl 48
News Downtown Las Vegas drive-by shooting followed t... Jan 14 NeoCrusader7 1
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... Jan 13 I Eat Poo Poo 11
More from around the web