Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,281 - 42,300 of 65,601 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

just thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,, Race was made a major issue when President Obama said "if i had a son he we look like trayvon". Bringing up race was done when the liberal networks wanted to play judge jury and executioner, when the new black panther party put a bounty on zimmerman, when spike lee sent out addresses, when al sharpton spewed his typical hate.
I wonder if he would have said that if he saw more current photos of the thug?
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Except for what the state of Florida looked at and decided that the pedophile thug murdered the unarmed boy who committed no crime other than being black at night while walking.

Funny how it seems the pedophile apologists keep forgetting the SATE of Florida has looked at ALL the evidence and believes the pedophile to be guilty.

If only the pedophile could come up for an explanation for how he found himself on the sidewalk three blocks from his truck.
Funny how you are an idiot in believing that Florida has found him guilty. You're really stupid.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously: you are a m/f c/s liar.

The state of Florida is going to use you as a witness to explain your fantasies: they are going to follow the footsteps of this boy going from his house to the the store and returning home and they are going to map exactly where the pedophile turned his truck around and stalked him and exactly the path the pedophile took to intercept and assault the boy on the sidewalk in front of his house.

And the state of Florida is going to warm up the stage by showing America something everyone already knows: that the pedophile zimmerman and his ugly fat wife are liars.
There was no stalking. You're still an idiot.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>I know more about the legal system than you could ascertain if you've been in the courtroom for a hundred years.

If I were you I wouldn't go around bragging about how many years you've been in the courtroom (as an officer of the court or criminal). The things that have come from you by way of your posts indicate that you haven't learned much.

A eight year old can tell us more about the American legal system than you can. You do remember your many shortcomings, right?

You should have stayed buried in the cemetery of stupidity.

Oh well, at least you can laugh at yourself. We are.
You really are stupid. You have proven you know very little. Go back to your cell before they come in and take your cell phone. Still laughing at you're ignorance.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Stop confusing "to" with "too".

Ok, smarty?

One time, ok. Two times, you get some slack. But over and over?

Oh well, par for the course for you. Continue, hturt.

That's right, I'm renaming you. Your rightful name is hturt.

It doesn't sound right. It doesn't look right. It isn't right. It will never be right.

That's YOU, the opposite of TRUTH.
Yet you still remain stupid. You have little knowledge of the legal system and have proven it numerous times on here. Must you keep displaying your ignorance?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You really are stupid. You have proven you know very little. Go back to your cell before they come in and take your cell phone. Still laughing at you're ignorance.
You are of very little substance.

(Also read note at end of this post, smarty pants).

Your schoolyard taunts do not bother me. It just exposes you even further. Earlier you called me a racist, even though I said absolutely nothing about race.

And now you liberally use the word stupid. Your posts are indicative of the ways of Here Is Stupid. You two are joined at the skull. Too bad there's not even one mind between the two of you.

Neither of you are to be taken serious. One brags about killing other people and the other brags about how much he knows about the legal system.

HA!

One needs instructions on killing mosquitos. The other needs beginner courses about the American legal system. What a tag-team pair you two make.

From now on you both shall be known as the World Tag-Team Heavyweight Champions of Stupidity.

You both should square off in a cage match for the singles championship.

[NOTE: "to" is not "too" AND "you're" is not "your"]

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you still remain stupid. You have little knowledge of the legal system and have proven it numerous times on here. Must you keep displaying your ignorance?
Do tell the "numerous times" of my little knowledge of the legal system.

Surely you have what you call "real facts" to back you up.

Do tell.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are of very little substance.

(Also read note at end of this post, smarty pants).

Your schoolyard taunts do not bother me. It just exposes you even further. Earlier you called me a racist, even though I said absolutely nothing about race.

And now you liberally use the word stupid. Your posts are indicative of the ways of Here Is Stupid. You two are joined at the skull. Too bad there's not even one mind between the two of you.

Neither of you are to be taken serious. One brags about killing other people and the other brags about how much he knows about the legal system.

HA!

One needs instructions on killing mosquitos. The other needs beginner courses about the American legal system. What a tag-team pair you two make.

From now on you both shall be known as the World Tag-Team Heavyweight Champions of Stupidity.

You both should square off in a cage match for the singles championship.

[NOTE: "to" is not "too" AND "you're" is not "your"]
Yet you are still stupid and that just can't be fixed. Take some legal courses and get informed. There may be hope for you yet.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you are still stupid and that just can't be fixed. Take some legal courses and get informed. There may be hope for you yet.
Follow your own advice. You need it. I do not.

When are you gonna present to us those "numerous times" of my little knowledge of the legal system you brought up?

Or was that just you lying again?

Believe me, I already know.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you just posted makes sense. How stupid. If you want to talk about math a great example would be the idiot Obama meeting with ignorant Al Sharpton to discuss the economy when Al hasn't paid his back taxes. There was no mixed signals given by Zim and I am sure he had plenty of security when he went on the show. Who wouldn't have a little fear when your life has been threatened by those idiots in the Panther party.
You are the stupid one. Everything she said would make sense if you knew anything about this case. It's been all over the news media.

You don't know anything about any signals given by Zimmerthugman because you're too stupid to know what's going on. You make stuff up to suit your prejudiced theories.

Are you too stupid to keep up? Yes!!!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to riot when he goes free? Prepare yourself.
You think everyone who disagrees with your convoluted opinions is a criminal. You are most likely a criminal yourself. You are certainly a stupid moronic idiot.

Whether he goes free or goes to prison WTH would I riot? You ass.

Are you going to riot when he is convicted? Prepare yourself.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh... right... the security is pro bono too.
Oh wait.... it's not.
After all, didn't he send mixed signals by claiming to be afraid for his life, yet was willing to go on TV to be paid? And then he actually did go on with the imbecile Hannity.
You have a interesting way of doing "math."
Did I miss something? Is the stalker/kid killer out of jail?
Slap Down

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Martin should have been arrested and incarcerated when he was stealing women's jewelry and selling dope in high school. I'm surprised none of his defenders have blamed the police for not doing their jobs.

He might still be alive today if the police had done their jobs and had gotten the criminal menace off the streets, even if it meant that he'd end up taking it up the butt by about a dozen of his little dorm buddies. I still think the stolen jewelry would have looked good on the little fruit loop.

Florida taxpayers will end up losing anyway because of all the money the State will spend on Zimmerman's trial. Dead or alive, criminals like Martin and his supporters end up costing all of us law abiding tax paying citizens. Too bad we can't lock em all up and force them to work for their room and board.

Now that would be justice.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss something? Is the stalker/kid killer out of jail?
Well, he's not IN jail, but he's sure not free to do whatever he wants!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Slap Down wrote:
Martin should have been arrested and incarcerated when he was stealing women's jewelry and selling dope in high school. I'm surprised none of his defenders have blamed the police for not doing their jobs.

He might still be alive today if the police had done their jobs and had gotten the criminal menace off the streets, even if it meant that he'd end up taking it up the butt by about a dozen of his little dorm buddies. I still think the stolen jewelry would have looked good on the little fruit loop.

Florida taxpayers will end up losing anyway because of all the money the State will spend on Zimmerman's trial. Dead or alive, criminals like Martin and his supporters end up costing all of us law abiding tax paying citizens. Too bad we can't lock em all up and force them to work for their room and board.

Now that would be justice.
Don't worry, Thug Zimmerman will be locked up and won't be able to continue his criminal and thuggish ways.

Your concern for the taxpayers of Florida is nice. But they won't mind investing money to stop Thug Zimmerman from continuing to be a menace to society.

Too bad he couldn't have been locked up sooner so he could write his memoirs help to pay off his financial debts.

Now THAT would be Justice!
Slap Down

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't worry, Thug Zimmerman will be locked up and won't be able to continue his criminal and thuggish ways.
Your concern for the taxpayers of Florida is nice. But they won't mind investing money to stop Thug Zimmerman from continuing to be a menace to society.
Too bad he couldn't have been locked up sooner so he could write his memoirs help to pay off his financial debts.
Only degenerate blacks and racist whites looking to stir up racial conflict would condemn an innocent man like Zimmerman who was trying to defend himself against a vicious murderer like Martin.

You are a certified scumbag, and I hope you get what you deserve. I hope you also get a vicious beating so you'll know exactly what Zimmerman had to go through before he wasted the punk.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Slap Down wrote:
<quoted text>Only degenerate blacks and racist whites looking to stir up racial conflict would condemn an innocent man like Zimmerman who was trying to defend himself against a vicious murderer like Martin.

You are a certified scumbag, and I hope you get what you deserve. I hope you also get a vicious beating so you'll know exactly what Zimmerman had to go through before he wasted the punk.
Your hopes and dreams are of no concern to me.

You sound like a Foolish Idiot. You're such a racist and LIAR that now you resort to calling the child victim a murderer.

HA! What superb stupidity that is.

You Idiots go to great lengths to show your foolishness.

THUG Zimmerman is no more innocent than you are a decent person. What kind of man goes chasing after a child with a loaded gun? A FOOL of a so-called man, that's who.

You're the one who's deciding to throw race into the mix, not me. You did notice that, right?

Thug Zimmerman didn't get the beating he DESERVED to get. Remember, Doc Lindzee said his scratches were ONLY 2 centimeters and 0.5 centimeters.

Check out what a centimeter is.

IF "scared" Thug Zimmerman had the audacity to face someone of his equal, his obese, drug-inducing, woman-beating, child-killing azz would have ended up unnoticeable to his family and more than likely ended up on a slab at the morgue.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Slap Down wrote:
... would condemn an innocent man like Zimmerman who was trying to defend himself
Poor pedophile thug zimmerman, minding his own business, driving along, had a sudden urge to jump out of the truck and greet this teenage boy who was new to the neighborhood, jump out at night and show him his 9mm the boy took it all wrong...
why we have prisons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Black history month isn't over yet.... Come on ghetto rats, keep it up, make your ancestors proud of what they struggled for...

continue with the daily violence and killing one another ...
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

<quoted text>Don't worry, Thug Zimmerman will be locked up and won't be able to continue his criminal and thuggish ways.

Zimmerman already saved the Florida taxpayers a lot of money when he retired the thug Martin. Just imagine how much money Martin would have cost the taxpayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman gets 20-year sentence for shooting husband (Mar '07) 3 hr Linda 10
Classmates turned rival gang members: What led ... 9 hr Rick 1
Man charged in two Cumberland County murders (Aug '06) 16 hr laker 150
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... 17 hr Ole John 10
2 men charged with attempted murder in shooting... 18 hr reality is a crutch 1
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 21 hr yesyesyes 2
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) Mon SgvKills 336
•••
•••