Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52395 Feb 22, 2013
Jessie wrote:
voting is the best revenge
It was served nicely back in November.

Not tasting too good for Wrongly Wromney. It's tasting like burnt Rove advice to him.

Tasting good to me!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52397 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not odd at all. Zimmerman is not in jail and attorney fees are owed. Not really a need to rush since he is not in jail.
Oh... right... the security is pro bono too.

Oh wait.... it's not.

After all, didn't he send mixed signals by claiming to be afraid for his life, yet was willing to go on TV to be paid? And then he actually did go on with the imbecile Hannity.

You have a interesting way of doing "math."

Truth's Door

#52400 Feb 22, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>A modern American? If I was to guage that on what America is today, I would have to say....selfish, without responsibility and an attitude of anything goes and nothing matters except what you can impress yourself with.

Me, I'm more of a traditionalist. I believe in strong family values, honesty, fair play and decency.
(HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!)

Why do you think school punishment is harsher on blacks?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Don't you think some of that prejudice is justified?

I don't think...(WE KNOW, WE KNOW)

LOL it's not because of some deep rooted master/slave issue chaining down and shooting successful blacks.

(No, just all the others. What are you going to do with all the other races of people who don't live up to your expectations?????)

Haa Haa Serial Killers.....
You're funny.

So, only Blacks deserve to have prejudice directed at them. It is justified, according to you.

Are their ANY other groups of people that you can think of that "justified prejudice" is appropriate?

You're too hilarious.

Truth's Door

#52403 Feb 22, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Might be evidence that happened. they got transcripts from zimmermans cell phone. martin was talking to his 'ho' on his cell as it was unfolding. It shouldn't take much of a court order to supeona those records from the carrier and it is relevant to the case.

That's whats gunna get zimmerman life?

LOL, I wouldn't doubt if he left his cell on, recording the whole incident. I wouldn't put it past ANY teenager to do that. HAA listen while I kick this dudes ass, LOL maybe even live streamed it to post it on youtube so his posse be seein him gettin down...

That would make a big boom wouldn't it, either way.
Don't tell that fantasy story to the Sanford Police Department.

Do you recall what they did with Trayvon's cell phone?

Of course you don't. And let the record reflect that it is child killer Zimmerman who referred to his woman as "Ho".

You do remember that, right?

Of course you don't.

Truth's Door

#52405 Feb 22, 2013
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>WHy don't blacks in the larger cities speak out against the gangs that are murdering other blacks?
Why don't you open your eyes and clean your ears?

If you did, you wouldn't find the need to ask such a question.

Truth's Door

#52411 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>They said enough at the hearing as to what they couldn't prove. Still laughing at your ignorance. You don't know what I've seen. It's obvious you haven't seen much evidence involving the case like reports, or watched the hearing. You're really displaying your stupidity. It is entertaining though.
You should save your laughing for your own ignorance. That'll satisfy your funny bone for a lifetime. You've been on this very thread numerous times displaying what you perceive to be your mighty display of American jurisprudence smarts.

Your perception fails you.

Whatever you've seen is enough for your mouth to tell the world how much you haven't seen or know.

Once, this very thread got fed up with your ignorance and buried you in a midnight funeral. Why you've chosen to rise from the cemetery of stupidity is beyond comprehension.

A second funeral and burial would be inappropriate for you at this point. But there are other means to silence your ignorance.

It is called TRUTH. TRUTH unmasks you. TRUTH makes you look silly. TRUTH beats you down with Facts.

You are no match for TRUTH.

You never have been. You never will be!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52414 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Me to. Guess it has to do with their lack of intelligence.
One of them is absolutely brain dead. I love the way he distorts your posts. The only thing he knows is copy and paste.
lol! And he even fails at that!

Truth's Door

#52416 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>That's not how it works. The prosecutor can spin whatever story they want to a Judge and get a warrant. Also a Judge only had to feel that there is enough evidence for an arrest warrant not that there is guilt. Duh. In this case if you saw the hearing you would see that when the prosecutor obtained the warrant they did not mention to the Judge that a witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Zimmerman's nose was broken and he had lacerations to the back of his head. It's that easy for an officer or prosecutor to get a warrant. You really should get more informed about the case because it just make you look ignorant when you comment.
That's exactly how it works.

It's done that way in court rooms across America everyday. And has been for quite some time now.

Where have you been? Certainly hasn't been with TRUTH, you know, your nemesis. The real TRUTH tells me constantly that he knows you not. You are as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Call yourself anything you'd like, but you're ALWAYS seen for what you are.

Call yourself anything you'd like, but you're not Truth. No, you're NOT the real, definitive, unadulterated, undiluted, pure, simple, whole and none but Truth.

No, YOU are NOT.

Truth's Door

#52417 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, everyone, including me.

He has his distortions and opinions confused with facts and truth. Silly boy.
He's very confused, deliberately confused.

Truth's Door

#52419 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
let me fill you in on real facts.
Let me fill you in on something...

Facts ARE real.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#52420 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the stupid one and prove it over and over and over again.
I have read everything released to the public, something you obviously have not done.
I have also watched Zimmerthugman's lying asss on TV for his court appearances.
He will have his day in court in spite of his pro bono attorney's attempts to keep delaying the inevitable.
The Z Man will walk! I've kept up with it too, from a Conservative POV. Smarter choice. libTARDS are who put him there to start with, with their slimy way of reporting it. Several got fired for it though. Check that part of the equation out.

Truth's Door

#52423 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>The Z Man will walk! I've kept up with it too, from a Conservative POV. Smarter choice. libTARDS are who put him there to start with, with their slimy way of reporting it. Several got fired for it though. Check that part of the equation out.
Check out this part of the equation...

Only Thug Zimmerman put himself in jail and hiding from the world. Only Thug Zimmerman caused himself to be charged with murder.

The media wasn't there on that fateful evening when "scared" Thug Zimmerman decided to ignore the advice of the authorities. The media wasn't there when Thug Zimmerman decided to follow and kill Trayvon.

Only Thug Zimmerman can take the credit for that. That's why only Thug Zimmerman has been charged with murdering a child.

Keep up.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#52429 Feb 22, 2013
he can't spend big money in prison anyway.

Reallllly ??? Well that's not what he and his wife Shelly got in trouble for now, was it?

Besides he won't go.
tray gone TG

Whitesboro, NY

#52435 Feb 23, 2013
The innocent thug kneegrow, drug dealer, destroyed school property, that thug, gangsta tray.

Save america ------0 --<

This should have been his mother.

She is a hero, saving america.

ATHENS, Ga.-- Athens-Clarke County Police have arrested the mother of a newborn baby boy killed Thursday in Athens. Mom was stabbing son 100 times.

According to Assistant Chief of Police Fred Stephens, 21-year-old Cassandra Elyse Norwood was charged with murder and booked into the Athens-Clarke County jail Friday morning. They issued the arrest warrant Thursday night after interviews with family members.

PHOTOS | Mug Shots: See 'em to Believe 'em

The 911 call came in around 1 p.m. Thursday from the 170 block of Great Oak Drive in East Athens. The infant's body was discovered bearing possible stab wounds and cuts hours after being born.

Other family members were home at the time, but no one else was hurt. Police are looking for the father of the child- GOOD LUCK FINDING BABY DADDY.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52437 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh... right... the security is pro bono too.

Oh wait.... it's not.

After all, didn't he send mixed signals by claiming to be afraid for his life, yet was willing to go on TV to be paid? And then he actually did go on with the imbecile Hannity.

You have a interesting way of doing "math."
Nothing you just posted makes sense. How stupid. If you want to talk about math a great example would be the idiot Obama meeting with ignorant Al Sharpton to discuss the economy when Al hasn't paid his back taxes. There was no mixed signals given by Zim and I am sure he had plenty of security when he went on the show. Who wouldn't have a little fear when your life has been threatened by those idiots in the Panther party.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52438 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You can't ever get the TRUTH in the posts you litter this forum with. You cannot get the investigators' reports. Liar.
So are you going to riot when he goes free? Prepare yourself.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52439 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Might I suggest you do the same. Zimmerthugman should not go free based on the skin color of his victim.
You just proved your a piece of scum racist. When encountered with all the facts you just said he shouldn't go free because of Martins color. Problem with your statement is that Zimmerman was the victim and Martin is the low life perp. You're a waste of oxygen.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52440 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>O'Mara said on national TV that he was taking the case pro bono. Where are the fees coming in?

The judge disagrees with you, as do I. Guess what? The judge denied their last postponement motion. Justice will move forward and Zimmerthugman will get his day in court.
He will be freed and you will get your opportunity to burn down your own neighborhood. Usually when this happens it's an improvement to the community.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52441 Feb 23, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You should save your laughing for your own ignorance. That'll satisfy your funny bone for a lifetime. You've been on this very thread numerous times displaying what you perceive to be your mighty display of American jurisprudence smarts.

Your perception fails you.

Whatever you've seen is enough for your mouth to tell the world how much you haven't seen or know.

Once, this very thread got fed up with your ignorance and buried you in a midnight funeral. Why you've chosen to rise from the cemetery of stupidity is beyond comprehension.

A second funeral and burial would be inappropriate for you at this point. But there are other means to silence your ignorance.

It is called TRUTH. TRUTH unmasks you. TRUTH makes you look silly. TRUTH beats you down with Facts.

You are no match for TRUTH.

You never have been. You never will be!
You're perception doesn't fail you. You are definitely an idiot and or racist. You should have stayed in school. You are the one beat down with facts and it kills you inside. You're a laughing stock at this point. You're stupidity is amazing and very entertaining.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52442 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are the stupid one and prove it over and over and over again.

I have read everything released to the public, something you obviously have not done.

I have also watched Zimmerthugman's lying asss on TV for his court appearances.

He will have his day in court in spite of his pro bono attorney's attempts to keep delaying the inevitable.
Read all reports thank you. However I do not visit the stupid websites like you obviously do to get information. I look at actual reports. Prepare yourself for the inevitable which will be an acquittal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'They Deserved It': The Repulsive Reaction to B... 3 hr Nbam 17
Is a Fake Cop Murdering Miss. Motorists? (May '12) 6 hr ailegalcounsel 3
Garvin Guilty Of Triple Murder (Jan '11) 8 hr agree 23
Political figures clash after slaying of NYPD o... 9 hr Let us pray 16
Hundreds march to protest recent grad jury deci... 12 hr cops are liars an... 7
Bill Kristol Expects Liberals To Have Same Mass... 13 hr Jeff Brightone 1
State police investigating officer-involved sho... 13 hr really 1
More from around the web