Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52417 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, everyone, including me.

He has his distortions and opinions confused with facts and truth. Silly boy.
He's very confused, deliberately confused.

Truth's Door

#52419 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
let me fill you in on real facts.
Let me fill you in on something...

Facts ARE real.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#52420 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the stupid one and prove it over and over and over again.
I have read everything released to the public, something you obviously have not done.
I have also watched Zimmerthugman's lying asss on TV for his court appearances.
He will have his day in court in spite of his pro bono attorney's attempts to keep delaying the inevitable.
The Z Man will walk! I've kept up with it too, from a Conservative POV. Smarter choice. libTARDS are who put him there to start with, with their slimy way of reporting it. Several got fired for it though. Check that part of the equation out.

Truth's Door

#52423 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>The Z Man will walk! I've kept up with it too, from a Conservative POV. Smarter choice. libTARDS are who put him there to start with, with their slimy way of reporting it. Several got fired for it though. Check that part of the equation out.
Check out this part of the equation...

Only Thug Zimmerman put himself in jail and hiding from the world. Only Thug Zimmerman caused himself to be charged with murder.

The media wasn't there on that fateful evening when "scared" Thug Zimmerman decided to ignore the advice of the authorities. The media wasn't there when Thug Zimmerman decided to follow and kill Trayvon.

Only Thug Zimmerman can take the credit for that. That's why only Thug Zimmerman has been charged with murdering a child.

Keep up.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#52429 Feb 22, 2013
he can't spend big money in prison anyway.

Reallllly ??? Well that's not what he and his wife Shelly got in trouble for now, was it?

Besides he won't go.
tray gone TG

Ithaca, NY

#52435 Feb 23, 2013
The innocent thug kneegrow, drug dealer, destroyed school property, that thug, gangsta tray.

Save america ------0 --<

This should have been his mother.

She is a hero, saving america.

ATHENS, Ga.-- Athens-Clarke County Police have arrested the mother of a newborn baby boy killed Thursday in Athens. Mom was stabbing son 100 times.

According to Assistant Chief of Police Fred Stephens, 21-year-old Cassandra Elyse Norwood was charged with murder and booked into the Athens-Clarke County jail Friday morning. They issued the arrest warrant Thursday night after interviews with family members.

PHOTOS | Mug Shots: See 'em to Believe 'em

The 911 call came in around 1 p.m. Thursday from the 170 block of Great Oak Drive in East Athens. The infant's body was discovered bearing possible stab wounds and cuts hours after being born.

Other family members were home at the time, but no one else was hurt. Police are looking for the father of the child- GOOD LUCK FINDING BABY DADDY.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52437 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh... right... the security is pro bono too.

Oh wait.... it's not.

After all, didn't he send mixed signals by claiming to be afraid for his life, yet was willing to go on TV to be paid? And then he actually did go on with the imbecile Hannity.

You have a interesting way of doing "math."
Nothing you just posted makes sense. How stupid. If you want to talk about math a great example would be the idiot Obama meeting with ignorant Al Sharpton to discuss the economy when Al hasn't paid his back taxes. There was no mixed signals given by Zim and I am sure he had plenty of security when he went on the show. Who wouldn't have a little fear when your life has been threatened by those idiots in the Panther party.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52438 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You can't ever get the TRUTH in the posts you litter this forum with. You cannot get the investigators' reports. Liar.
So are you going to riot when he goes free? Prepare yourself.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52439 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Might I suggest you do the same. Zimmerthugman should not go free based on the skin color of his victim.
You just proved your a piece of scum racist. When encountered with all the facts you just said he shouldn't go free because of Martins color. Problem with your statement is that Zimmerman was the victim and Martin is the low life perp. You're a waste of oxygen.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52440 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>O'Mara said on national TV that he was taking the case pro bono. Where are the fees coming in?

The judge disagrees with you, as do I. Guess what? The judge denied their last postponement motion. Justice will move forward and Zimmerthugman will get his day in court.
He will be freed and you will get your opportunity to burn down your own neighborhood. Usually when this happens it's an improvement to the community.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52441 Feb 23, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>You should save your laughing for your own ignorance. That'll satisfy your funny bone for a lifetime. You've been on this very thread numerous times displaying what you perceive to be your mighty display of American jurisprudence smarts.

Your perception fails you.

Whatever you've seen is enough for your mouth to tell the world how much you haven't seen or know.

Once, this very thread got fed up with your ignorance and buried you in a midnight funeral. Why you've chosen to rise from the cemetery of stupidity is beyond comprehension.

A second funeral and burial would be inappropriate for you at this point. But there are other means to silence your ignorance.

It is called TRUTH. TRUTH unmasks you. TRUTH makes you look silly. TRUTH beats you down with Facts.

You are no match for TRUTH.

You never have been. You never will be!
You're perception doesn't fail you. You are definitely an idiot and or racist. You should have stayed in school. You are the one beat down with facts and it kills you inside. You're a laughing stock at this point. You're stupidity is amazing and very entertaining.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52442 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are the stupid one and prove it over and over and over again.

I have read everything released to the public, something you obviously have not done.

I have also watched Zimmerthugman's lying asss on TV for his court appearances.

He will have his day in court in spite of his pro bono attorney's attempts to keep delaying the inevitable.
Read all reports thank you. However I do not visit the stupid websites like you obviously do to get information. I look at actual reports. Prepare yourself for the inevitable which will be an acquittal.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52443 Feb 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid ass, I have never served time. I'm a law abiding citizen. You don't know shit from shineola.

Truth. ROFLMFAO at you.
Like we are supposed to believe you after all the lies you have been caught in. You're either a convict or just stupid. I am guessing both. Time for your urine sample. Run along.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52444 Feb 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to riot when he goes free? Prepare yourself.
It never ceases to amaze me how you people skip right past the justice system with a precognitive verdict with nothing more than your opinions.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52445 Feb 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're perception doesn't fail you. You are definitely an idiot and or racist. You should have stayed in school. You are the one beat down with facts and it kills you inside. You're a laughing stock at this point. You're stupidity is amazing and very entertaining.
Bringing up race is another thing you people are consistent on.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52446 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>That's exactly how it works.

It's done that way in court rooms across America everyday. And has been for quite some time now.

Where have you been? Certainly hasn't been with TRUTH, you know, your nemesis. The real TRUTH tells me constantly that he knows you not. You are as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Call yourself anything you'd like, but you're ALWAYS seen for what you are.

Call yourself anything you'd like, but you're not Truth. No, you're NOT the real, definitive, unadulterated, undiluted, pure, simple, whole and none but Truth.

No, YOU are NOT.
Where have I been you ask. I've been in the courtroom for 25 years ignorant one. You may have made an appearance or two before you got sent away for some time. Sorry but that doesn't classify you as knowledgable in the field. Does your parole officer know your on the Internet? That could be a violation. Run along uneducated one.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52447 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Let me fill you in on something...

Facts ARE real.
Yes and I posted several of them earlier. Just to many ignorant people here to understand.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52448 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Check out this part of the equation...

Only Thug Zimmerman put himself in jail and hiding from the world. Only Thug Zimmerman caused himself to be charged with murder.

The media wasn't there on that fateful evening when "scared" Thug Zimmerman decided to ignore the advice of the authorities. The media wasn't there when Thug Zimmerman decided to follow and kill Trayvon.

Only Thug Zimmerman can take the credit for that. That's why only Thug Zimmerman has been charged with murdering a child.

Keep up.
Actually it was a justified homicide of a thug. He will be acquitted.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52449 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how you people skip right past the justice system with a precognitive verdict with nothing more than your opinions.
Opinions based on the facts of the case. Try getting them instead basing opinions on lies and race.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52450 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Bringing up race is another thing you people are consistent on.
How ignorant of you. Quit your crying. That's all I hear black racists cry about. I didn't vote for Obama so I am a racist. Didn't vote for him because he is an idiot and has proven that the last four years. Read facts of this case and side with Zimmerman so automatically I am a racist. Really don't care what idiot black racists think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 6 hr Retribution 61
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot 17 hr Jungle Juice Johnson 32
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... Thu Texxy 1
News Texas girl admits she FAKED kidnapping and gang... Thu Posted to ur book... 1
News Shane Ragland admits murdering Trent DiGiuro (Aug '07) Thu Tredding 58
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Wed Cousin 22
News Dylann Roof's friend is going to prison for lyi... Wed Adelson knows 1
More from around the web