Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#52381 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
No, that doesn't make you a bigot. You are entitled to an opinion about the murder case of Trayvon.

What makes you a bigot is your distorting facts, and your other many, many, untrue foolish remarks showing your prejudice against blacks.

You call anyone who disagrees with your assessment stupid. Quite stupid of you.
You really are stupid. Not distorting facts either. Try reading actual police reports, autopsy reports, witness statements, and look at photos. Also I haven't made prejudice remarks about blacks. Either you are the prejudice one or just to stupid to get the actual facts like I have. What I have posted in the topic are facts.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52382 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I know far more about both the justice system and this case than you do.

I'm glad you are enjoying my posts.
You don't know half of what I know about the justice system or this case. You're just proving how foolish you are with every post. Just because you served a little time and visited the law library while you were there doesn't mean you know crap. You might want to go back for a little refresher course. Just don't drop the soap.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52383 Feb 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have access to all reports, photos, and witness statements so we can agree you are full of [email protected]
Obviously you are as stupid as azz. Most were made public by the special prosecutor and the hearing was televised. Investigator reports are normally not made public but you can get them. Just laughing at you now.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52384 Feb 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>If you talk about facts of the case according to them you are a bigot
There are some ignorant ones on here. I guess they can't read reports.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52385 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are as stupid as azz. Most were made public by the special prosecutor and the hearing was televised. Investigator reports are normally not made public but you can get them. Just laughing at you now.
Obviously you are as stupid as Here is Stupid.

No, you have NOT read or seen all the evidence in this case. You should ask "pro bono" O'Mara about that. After all, he is responsible for some of that.

And not to mention that the prosecution doesn't have to, or need to, show all of their hand at a probable cause hearing.

You can just laugh at yourself.

Go ahead, everyone else is.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52386 Feb 22, 2013
For those to ignorant to read reports and transcripts of the hearing let me fill you in on real facts.
1. At the hearing the state said they can
not prove that Zimmerman attacked
Martin and they couldn't prove that
Zimmerman wasn't returning to his
vehicle.
2. Witness said Martin was on top of
Zimmerman before gunshot.
3. Autopsy reports and medical records
and photos of Zimmerman prove that
Zimmerman had lacerations and a
broken nose. Only injuries to Martin
was bruised knuckles and a gunshot
wound. That supports Zimmerman's
statement that he was attacked.
This is not the only evidence that supports Zimmerman's case but it is enough to put reasonable doubt in the mind of a reasonable person unless you are basing it on color like several on here. You will never evolve and Zimmerman will go free. Look at the facts and put your ignorant racism aside.

Truth's Door

#52387 Feb 22, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are too stupid to have laid in a good supply of ammo . Unless they can steal some or buy if from their drug connection they are going to have to cut down on the number of senseless murders or learn to shoot. Firing 100 rounds to kill one Innocent bystander is going to be costly with ammo unavailable.
Most white people saw this coming and are amply stocked I bet Zimmerman had a few hundred rounds saved up to keep the animals at bay.
Only tax paying citizens should have the right to vote on the gun control issue or any issue Anyone that is on public assistance should not be able to vote period , non contributing members of society should have no voice ween it comes to electing the people who pass laws effecting legislation that effects productive members of society
HA!
Truth

Rome, GA

#52388 Feb 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are as stupid as Here is Stupid.

No, you have NOT read or seen all the evidence in this case. You should ask "pro bono" O'Mara about that. After all, he is responsible for some of that.

And not to mention that the prosecution doesn't have to, or need to, show all of their hand at a probable cause hearing.

You can just laugh at yourself.

Go ahead, everyone else is.
They said enough at the hearing as to what they couldn't prove. Still laughing at your ignorance. You don't know what I've seen. It's obvious you haven't seen much evidence involving the case like reports, or watched the hearing. You're really displaying your stupidity. It is entertaining though.

Truth's Door

#52389 Feb 22, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>If Krakerattacker was white, he would be considered a racist POS. Since he is not ....well you can see the results
IF

IF...

If you were a decent person.

IF

That small word is too much for you to handle. Instead of worrying about the little things that IF can do for others, think about the big things IF can do for you.

Go ahead, don't be afraid. I know IF. IF is a pal of mine. He says he knows you very well. He's waiting for you.

Don't be afraid.

You Fool.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52390 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They said enough at the hearing as to what they couldn't prove. Still laughing at your ignorance. You don't know what I've seen. It's obvious you haven't seen much evidence involving the case like reports, or watched the hearing. You're really displaying your stupidity. It is entertaining though.
Hmmmm... how odd then that O'Mara keeps trying to delay the trial.

Truth's Door

#52391 Feb 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico and South America have ben shipping ammo and guns north now in volume for over a year......

I can buy a thousand round box of 5.56 for about 500 dollars half the price in the USA

The animals will have plenty of ammo..........It is the law abiding citizens that will be short
So, we can extrapolate from your rant that you are an animal.

Thanks for confirming, but we already knew this.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52393 Feb 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm... how odd then that O'Mara keeps trying to delay the trial.
Not odd at all. Zimmerman is not in jail and attorney fees are owed. Not really a need to rush since he is not in jail.

Truth's Door

#52395 Feb 22, 2013
Jessie wrote:
voting is the best revenge
It was served nicely back in November.

Not tasting too good for Wrongly Wromney. It's tasting like burnt Rove advice to him.

Tasting good to me!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52397 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not odd at all. Zimmerman is not in jail and attorney fees are owed. Not really a need to rush since he is not in jail.
Oh... right... the security is pro bono too.

Oh wait.... it's not.

After all, didn't he send mixed signals by claiming to be afraid for his life, yet was willing to go on TV to be paid? And then he actually did go on with the imbecile Hannity.

You have a interesting way of doing "math."

Truth's Door

#52400 Feb 22, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>A modern American? If I was to guage that on what America is today, I would have to say....selfish, without responsibility and an attitude of anything goes and nothing matters except what you can impress yourself with.

Me, I'm more of a traditionalist. I believe in strong family values, honesty, fair play and decency.
(HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!)

Why do you think school punishment is harsher on blacks?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Don't you think some of that prejudice is justified?

I don't think...(WE KNOW, WE KNOW)

LOL it's not because of some deep rooted master/slave issue chaining down and shooting successful blacks.

(No, just all the others. What are you going to do with all the other races of people who don't live up to your expectations?????)

Haa Haa Serial Killers.....
You're funny.

So, only Blacks deserve to have prejudice directed at them. It is justified, according to you.

Are their ANY other groups of people that you can think of that "justified prejudice" is appropriate?

You're too hilarious.

Truth's Door

#52403 Feb 22, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Might be evidence that happened. they got transcripts from zimmermans cell phone. martin was talking to his 'ho' on his cell as it was unfolding. It shouldn't take much of a court order to supeona those records from the carrier and it is relevant to the case.

That's whats gunna get zimmerman life?

LOL, I wouldn't doubt if he left his cell on, recording the whole incident. I wouldn't put it past ANY teenager to do that. HAA listen while I kick this dudes ass, LOL maybe even live streamed it to post it on youtube so his posse be seein him gettin down...

That would make a big boom wouldn't it, either way.
Don't tell that fantasy story to the Sanford Police Department.

Do you recall what they did with Trayvon's cell phone?

Of course you don't. And let the record reflect that it is child killer Zimmerman who referred to his woman as "Ho".

You do remember that, right?

Of course you don't.

Truth's Door

#52405 Feb 22, 2013
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>WHy don't blacks in the larger cities speak out against the gangs that are murdering other blacks?
Why don't you open your eyes and clean your ears?

If you did, you wouldn't find the need to ask such a question.

Truth's Door

#52411 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>They said enough at the hearing as to what they couldn't prove. Still laughing at your ignorance. You don't know what I've seen. It's obvious you haven't seen much evidence involving the case like reports, or watched the hearing. You're really displaying your stupidity. It is entertaining though.
You should save your laughing for your own ignorance. That'll satisfy your funny bone for a lifetime. You've been on this very thread numerous times displaying what you perceive to be your mighty display of American jurisprudence smarts.

Your perception fails you.

Whatever you've seen is enough for your mouth to tell the world how much you haven't seen or know.

Once, this very thread got fed up with your ignorance and buried you in a midnight funeral. Why you've chosen to rise from the cemetery of stupidity is beyond comprehension.

A second funeral and burial would be inappropriate for you at this point. But there are other means to silence your ignorance.

It is called TRUTH. TRUTH unmasks you. TRUTH makes you look silly. TRUTH beats you down with Facts.

You are no match for TRUTH.

You never have been. You never will be!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52414 Feb 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Me to. Guess it has to do with their lack of intelligence.
One of them is absolutely brain dead. I love the way he distorts your posts. The only thing he knows is copy and paste.
lol! And he even fails at that!

Truth's Door

#52416 Feb 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>That's not how it works. The prosecutor can spin whatever story they want to a Judge and get a warrant. Also a Judge only had to feel that there is enough evidence for an arrest warrant not that there is guilt. Duh. In this case if you saw the hearing you would see that when the prosecutor obtained the warrant they did not mention to the Judge that a witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and that Zimmerman's nose was broken and he had lacerations to the back of his head. It's that easy for an officer or prosecutor to get a warrant. You really should get more informed about the case because it just make you look ignorant when you comment.
That's exactly how it works.

It's done that way in court rooms across America everyday. And has been for quite some time now.

Where have you been? Certainly hasn't been with TRUTH, you know, your nemesis. The real TRUTH tells me constantly that he knows you not. You are as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Call yourself anything you'd like, but you're ALWAYS seen for what you are.

Call yourself anything you'd like, but you're not Truth. No, you're NOT the real, definitive, unadulterated, undiluted, pure, simple, whole and none but Truth.

No, YOU are NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial to Begin for Charleston Church Shooting S... 44 min Hachiko 1
News Stover gets more charges, higher bail 16 hr Lori 2
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... 22 hr Fred Herbert 5
5 Months Later Tue Mark Rosenkranz 1
News Was The Shooting Of Joe McKnight A Case Of Stan... Mon Kevin from Michigan 1
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) Mon Izzy-_- 57
News California police chief admits to issuing fake ... Mon Reggie Williams 1
More from around the web