Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Mar 22, 2012, Wall Street Journal story titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#52306 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spouting that Zim is guilty but you can't post one shred of evidence that shows that
Morons claim a arrest proves guilt but that just proves they are morons
Evidence is for the court room Sherlock.

Location hidden

#52310 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
18 months in the Middle East
I bought and sold a house in New Zealand
I have lived in South America
So what does that make me know???
Well, I can't see that you know very much about anything. What do you think it makes you know?

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#52313 Feb 20, 2013
Sounds to me like that makes you such a disgusting man that NO country will put up with for long.

Location hidden

#52317 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still own my home on Sardinia
Still own a home in Sonoma County
Still own a home in Nv
Still own a home hear
So looks like you are proven wrong again..........
Still own a home,'hear' Where?
I thought you said you sold that one.

Location hidden

#52319 Feb 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 5:52 PM
SANFORD --
Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of George Zimmerman, will remain on trial for perjury in a case that's tied to her husband.
George Zimmerman is facing second-degree murder charges in the death of Trayvon Martin last February. Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense.
Shellie Zimmerman is accused of lying on the stand during a bond hearing for George Zimmerman about her and her husband's finances.
Shellie Zimmerman's attorney argued that the special prosecutor in her husband's case, state attorney Angela Corey, did not have jurisdiction to prosecute Shellie's case because the prosecutor was elected in Jacksonville.
“What we’re worried about is that the people of Seminole County, and their elected officials, aren’t able to decide what’s happening in this case, or in any case," said Kelly Sims, Shellie's attorney. "The governor took an extraordinary remedy, which was requested, for any matters related to the death of Mr. Martin, by the then state attorney.”
But the judge didn’t buy that argument, and denied Shellie Zimmerman’s motion to dismiss her perjury charge.
Meanwhile, George Zimmerman's attorneys will be back in court on Friday, to set a date for the stand your ground hearing.
And they are still collecting money via, "The real George Zimmerman.com . But I am sure they still expect taxpayers to pay for Zims' defense, claiming Indigence. Hope Judge is watching the accounts this time, before Shellie hides the money, again.

Location hidden

#52321 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Then why do so many claim Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence he broke any law???
Besides the fact that most of you are racist??
I don't consider myself a racist. I am a white woman, fairly well educated, and I certainly understand the law.
People have the perception that Zim is guilty, because of what they know, and what they do know tells them he is guilty of more than a Self Defense shooting.
Ordinary Americans can believe whatever they like. Presumption of Innocent Until Proven Guilty is a Term of Justice for the Courts to believe. The courts must Presume that all who come before it for justice are equal in the eyes of the law. However one cannot come before the court and expect Justice if he/she has "Unclean Hands."
Example: A Prostitute cannot expect relief if a Customer refuses to pay her for an act that is Illegal.
A Defendant who lies to the Court may have a Jury Instruction that says "If you believe someone in this case LIED to you about one thing, you may DISREGARD any or ALL of that Witness' Testimony.
In, Conclusion, Zimmie is in deep shit.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#52332 Feb 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still own my home on Sardinia
Still own a home in Sonoma County
Still own a home in Nv
Still own a home hear
So looks like you are proven wrong again..........
How does that proove me wrong? Owning multiple homes doesn't say jack squat about the kind of person you are (disgusting).
No wonder you're so confused about the Zimmerman murder case, look at what you think 'proof' is.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#52335 Feb 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I've spent more than half my life being educated so I consider myself well educated.
That's what is pissing them off. They think anyone should be allowed to murder any black person with impunity.
Isn't it interesting that all of the criminal acts Zimmerthugman committed should be overlooked and the non criminal should be vilified and condemned because he was a black child.
Any judgments made based on skin color are idiotic judgments.
Wrong again.........

Dr Steve Perry is a friend of mine and he is as black as they come..........Never think about harming him.....

White hello, brown and black thugs that think I should live in fear of them have another thing coming..........

I have no problem at all shooting any punk that even thinks about assaulting me.......

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52336 Feb 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You call all your errors based on ignorance "typos"? ROFLMAO at you.
No one debates you because you have nothing to say. All you can do is copy and paste. Out of context no less.
Your bragging is good for a belly laugh but no ones believes your lies.
Since you're "retired" why not go to school and at least get a high school education?
Yes morons have never used Apple products and dont understand auto correct.........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52337 Feb 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone kicked out of the military?
A drug smuggler?
Professional hit man?
Idiot?
Liar?
Never in the military........I did spend time in the middle east as a private contractor......LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52338 Feb 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagreeing is not "spouting hate".
Disagreeing doesn't mean one is black. I'm not black nor are a majority of the ones you argue with in your mental midget way.
Anyone that would say Zim is guilty and going to prison but cant show any evidence that he broke any law might as well be black........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52339 Feb 21, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that proove me wrong? Owning multiple homes doesn't say jack squat about the kind of person you are (disgusting).
No wonder you're so confused about the Zimmerman murder case, look at what you think 'proof' is.
This was your claim and it is proven wrong..........ROTFLMAO

do unto others wrote:
Sounds to me like that makes you such a disgusting man that NO country will put up with for long
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52340 Feb 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Punta De Mita
I think you're in Never Neverland son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52341 Feb 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
Then why do so many claim Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence he broke any law???
Besides the fact that most of you are racist??
Gee son. You're the one who keeps bringing up race.

I wonder why?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52342 Feb 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when morons lose a debate they will be forced to look for even a typo..........LOL
lol! Well, we certainly know you don't debate son.

You simply dictate and assign because you can't debate!

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52343 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're in Never Neverland son!
But you also think that the burden of proof lies on the defense and any intelligent person knows you are smoking too much of the crack your mama slings.....

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52344 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Gee son. You're the one who keeps bringing up race.
I wonder why?
Ya ate the bait again..........LOL

It was moron liberals that started the race card in this case..........

Moronic animals like sharpton.........Ooops Zim was not white KKK like they said..........

Even major TV networks got involved in the race card game and changed the 911 tapes to make Zim look racist..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52345 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, we certainly know you don't debate son.
You simply dictate and assign because you can't debate!
Really..........LOL

It is morons like you that claim Zim is guilty but cant show one shred of evidence that proves he broke any law..........LOL

Moron will claim..........

1. The body proves a crime.........

2. The arrest proves Zim is guilty......

But still no evidence but racist still claim that Zim is guilty....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52346 Feb 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you also think that the burden of proof lies on the defense and any intelligent person knows you are smoking too much of the crack your mama slings.....
lol! That's because you choose to be an idiot son.

That's all on you!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#52347 Feb 21, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..........LOL
It is morons like you that claim Zim is guilty but cant show one shred of evidence that proves he broke any law..........LOL
Moron will claim..........
1. The body proves a crime.........
2. The arrest proves Zim is guilty......
But still no evidence but racist still claim that Zim is guilty....
lol! You keep repeating that I claim Zimmerman is guilty and yet, you NEVER prove that claim. But you keep right on making it son.

Only because you believe your lies helps your claim.

It only makes you look like an idiot. But you just don't see it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo Spirit: Tornadoes write important chapte... 1 hr Spirit or Ghost 5
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 5 hr GOP-Saboteurs 328
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 13 hr just plain silly 56
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... 20 hr impartial 36
News Vialpando's widow seeks compensation in husband... 22 hr karengbrown 2
News Overflow crowd demands Zion cops wear body cameras Sat Loius Clufetos 4
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Sat Pix Bravete 161
More from around the web