Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,101 - 42,120 of 65,540 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority are lazy and are thugs and crime stats prove it..........Even Dr. Steven Perry who is as black as any says the same thing....
The vast majority of black thugs dress and look like ash tray........
Nobody lied about ash tray because of his skin color.........He died because he was a black thug that punched someone in the nose....
Please show us some of these racist post..........Calling a spade a spade is not racist.....
A "Spade" That is very cute. We all know where you are coming from.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English belies your claim that you are American. After all you did confuse the Word 'Prosecution' calling it 'Production'
You also called 2 COUNTS of murder,-2 ACCOUNTS of murder.
My ACCOUNT of the situation is you're full of shit. Or Meth.
Yes Apple does sometimes change words around.......

But If I cared I would review my post and check it for grammar.....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Hearts are also hearts and calling them that is no different.......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when proven a moron liberals are forced to revert to schoolyard rants..........LOL
lol! And you keep repeating yourself with no change.

Talk about insanity.
Ken

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

What's a Trayvon ?

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

no holds barred wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the Colin Powell mindset and think it's a racist remark to call a black person lazy?
Do you believe white people should be allowed to use the english language to speak words of truth? I mean if a person happens to be lazy why is it a racist remark when directed towards a lazy black person?
If the remark is directed to a Black person that is being lazy, then no, I don't think it's a racist remark. If it comes out more like 'All you N's are lazy that's why you're all on welfare.' Then yes, I'd say that's a racist statement.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence shows that Zim broke any law???
It is not against any law in any state to shoot a big black football player they broke your nose knocking you down to the ground and then jumps on top of you and continues the beating........
The grass stains prove that Zim and only Zim was on his back struggling.
The witness says he saw two men fighting on the ground one on top of the other punching the one on the bottom.
Zim called 911 and ash tray did not......
Ash tray called his girlfriend and told her he was right outside the house but died almost a 100 meters away from the house.
What evidence is there that proves Zimmerman didn't assault/batter/try to detain Martin first? Witness John saw Martin on top of Zimmerman 'could have just been holding him down'. Nobody saw Martin hitting Zimmerman.
It's Zimmerman's ever changing word...which is why he should be investigated, and prosecuted for murder.
The evidence can be taken different ways. None of it proves anything except that Zimmerman killed Martin. There will be alot of circumstantial evidence to be considered also.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya might want to read a little..........LOL
http://www.examiner.com/article/trayvon-marti...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21205...
Here a right winger stands up for ash tray
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-to-panel-o...
Do you not know what 'implying''might have', and 'suggests' mean?
Where is the name of the bus driver. Our schools have 10 day suspension for any kind of drug evidence, and automatic expulsion for threats or physical harm against staff. What were his HS guidelines?
Jessie

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We also know where Maxine Waters is coming from when she calls people like Herman Cain and other black conservatives "Oreo's" .
We also know where Barcus Obamus is coming from when he says, "if I had a son he would look just like Trayvon". And when he makes comments to the blacks in New Orleans about how the white man favors other storm damaged areas..."tells me they don't care about you", "Where's your dollar".
The majority of Obama supporters are racists and black Democrats are lying slave drivers.
Jessie

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

voting is the best revenge
killakrackerfast

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
More scumbag Traygone look a likes kill:
By Carlos Sadovi, Chicago Tribune reporter
February 18, 2013
Two men are being questioned in connection with the fatal shooting of an 18-year-old Chicago woman Friday, the same day her younger sister attended President Barack Obama's speech on gun violence, officials said.
The pair, 18 and 20, are being questioned by North Chicago police and officials from the Lake County state's attorney's office in connection with the death of Janay McFarlane, according to a statement released Sunday by North Chicago police.
lol! i hope someone muders your child,brother,sister,mother or you today,you wet dog smeeling cousin fckn sheet wearring lice infested european piece of sht! die slow you worthless kracker!
Rev Col KD

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Jabber wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody with any common sense would be scared of a hooded thug in the dark. Child.....a 17 year old could abduct a white girl and repeatedly rape her, pass her around to other thug, and then mutilate her. Would you be happy then. George Zimmerman was helping to stop this brutality.
IF George Zimmerman was "Afraid" of young Mister Martin ; then he should have stayed in his vehicle like he directed to do by the police dispatcher. NONE of this would have happen, martin would still be alive, and Zimmerman wouldn't be facing all these charges ...
Fact is that he was a neighborhood "Watch" Person. Volunteer who could not make it on to a police force ... He had this "Badge" and a gun .. wanted to PLAY like he was a law enforcement officer and overstepped his authority ...
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a racist remark when ALL black people are referred to as lazy.
It is a racist remark to claim all black criminals are "Travon lookalikes".
It is racist to lie about Trayvon because of his skin color.
In fact most of the comments made by bigots here are racist remarks, hate rants.
WHy don't blacks in the larger cities speak out against the gangs that are murdering other blacks?
Sam I am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy don't blacks in the larger cities speak out against the gangs that are murdering other blacks?
They don't care! They only care about one thing. And that's sure isn't about the good of other blacks the our country.
Battle of Bull

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

killakrackerfast wrote:
<quoted text>lol! i hope someone muders your child,brother,sister,mother or you today,you wet dog smeeling cousin fckn sheet wearring lice infested european piece of sht! die slow you worthless kracker!
You should be charged with a hate crime for talking like that you filthy low life.
If your master obama had a son he would probably look just like the pos that killed those girls in chicago.
You racist piece of garbage.
I suppose you are one of those ignorant people who considers themselves to be a freed slave.
I guess that would make me a civil war veteran who survived the battle of bull run.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you keep repeating yourself with no change.
Talk about insanity.
Problem is that moron dont understand it the first time..........LOL

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution.........
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p ...

Moron wrote:
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Ken wrote:
What's a Trayvon ?
A ash tray now.......

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence is there that proves Zimmerman didn't assault/batter/try to detain Martin first? Witness John saw Martin on top of Zimmerman 'could have just been holding him down'. Nobody saw Martin hitting Zimmerman.
It's Zimmerman's ever changing word...which is why he should be investigated, and prosecuted for murder.
The evidence can be taken different ways. None of it proves anything except that Zimmerman killed Martin. There will be alot of circumstantial evidence to be considered also.
The burden of proof lies on the prosecution not the defense..........ROTFLMAO

But Zim has no offensive wounds
Ash tray does.

Ash tray was not beaten and Zim was.....

Zim has grass stains on his back and ash tray does not......

Zim called 911 ash tray did not......

Ash tray told his GF that he was right outside the house and then went back almost a 100 meters to where Zim was.....

Zim walks and you burn down your crib

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not know what 'implying''might have', and 'suggests' mean?
Where is the name of the bus driver. Our schools have 10 day suspension for any kind of drug evidence, and automatic expulsion for threats or physical harm against staff. What were his HS guidelines?
There is more evidence that ash tray assaulted a bus driver than evidence that shows that Zim broke any law..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
These animals think it is normal..........That is what they do..........

That is why these animals think that ash tray had every right to punch Zim in the nose and attack him.......

Blacks are for gun control as they know it will stop law abiding citizens from having guns to protect them and the animals will have plenty of guns brought in with each load of crack

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
North Valley authorities investigating alleged ... (Jan '07) 1 hr memos brother 5
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 1 hr crabkiller 44
Douglas PD arrests 3 for Collins murder (Feb '12) 2 hr brandon williams 115
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 9 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life 10 hr Honestly 1
With jury selection set to begin, self-defense ... 13 hr Steve 4
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 14 hr myopinion 1
•••
•••