Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

killakrackerfast

Reading, PA

#52245 Feb 19, 2013
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't really care. It's a joke with us white trailer trash in the suburbs around Detroit.
We watch the 5 o'clock news to see how many N's killed each other that day.
lmao! hope your seeing how many of you skunk honkies are killing each other as well! bubba! from trailer park boys! you trailer park ghetto dwelling lice infested cousin fckn pot belly back of the woods savage barbaric european shtbag! lmao!"Back to your trailer park! you fckn reject of nature! lol!
killakrackerfast

Reading, PA

#52246 Feb 19, 2013
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't really care. It's a joke with us white trailer trash in the suburbs around Detroit.
LOL! You know your poor az can't afford cable in the trailer park,now go on and kill your babies,and eat em for dinner you canabalist piece of sht! lmao!
gossamer

Warren, MI

#52247 Feb 19, 2013
killakrackerfast wrote:
<quoted text>lmao! hope your seeing how many of you skunk honkies are killing each other as well! bubba! from trailer park boys! you trailer park ghetto dwelling lice infested cousin fckn pot belly back of the woods savage barbaric european shtbag! lmao!"Back to your trailer park! you fckn reject of nature! lol!
Nope no crackers dying.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#52248 Feb 19, 2013
killakrackerfast wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You know your poor az can't afford cable in the trailer park,now go on and kill your babies,and eat em for dinner you canabalist piece of sht! lmao!
Speaking of cannibals. Do you getto vermon recycle your chittlin buckets? You really should you know. To help lessen your carbon foot print.

LMAO.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#52249 Feb 19, 2013
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the animals like killing each other..........Let them do it........

But when black thugs think that I should be scared to walk in their hood then they will find out how big of a mistake that is...

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#52250 Feb 19, 2013
killakrackerfast wrote:
<quoted text>lmao! hope your seeing how many of you skunk honkies are killing each other as well! bubba! from trailer park boys! you trailer park ghetto dwelling lice infested cousin fckn pot belly back of the woods savage barbaric european shtbag! lmao!"Back to your trailer park! you fckn reject of nature! lol!
Blacks commit far more violent crimes per capita than whites do..........Do you really need a link for that?

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#52253 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
What a frikking moron. go kill yourself.
Sure, you first though.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52254 Feb 19, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is that moron dont understand it the first time
Or twenty times later.

Eh, TROLL?
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

#52255 Feb 19, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
But Zim has no offensive wounds
Most people can figure out why someone with a gun doesn't have 'offensive' wounds.
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

#52256 Feb 19, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico and South America have ben shipping ammo and guns north now in volume for over a year.
You are full of cr@p, Homo One.

Of course, we knew that.

Sunday Jan 27
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#52257 Feb 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Or twenty times later.

Eh, TROLL?

[QUOTE]

"

Evidence.
Still no evidence my friend..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#52258 Feb 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Most people can figure out why someone with a gun doesn't have 'offensive' wounds.

[QUOTE]

"

Evidence.
Still no evidence........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#52259 Feb 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of cr@p, Homo One.

Of course, we knew that.

Sunday Jan 27

Here Is One wrote, "
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
"
Ship it right along with the crack your type slings

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#52260 Feb 19, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks commit far more violent crimes per capita than whites do..........Do you really need a link for that?
Violent crime is actually down,'Here'.

Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008
Alexia Cooper, Erica Smith

November 16, 2011 NCJ 236018

Presents findings from data on homicides that occurred in the United States from 1980 through 2008. It also includes overall homicide rates for 2009 and 2010. The report contains a series of tables and figures that describe homicide patterns and trends. This patterns and trends release analyzes homicide trends by age, sex, and race, including homicides of children under age 5 and of persons age 65 or older. It examines the relationship between the victim and the offender, particularly in cases of intimate and family homicide. Data include homicides involving multiple victims and offenders, circumstances surrounding the death, justifiable homicides, law enforcement officers killed, homicides cleared, and homicide trends by city size and weapon use. The data are primarily from the FBI's Supplementary Homicide Reports with summary data from the annual report, Crime in the United States, for 2009 and 2010.

Highlights:

In the last decade (since 2000) the homicide rate declined to levels last seen in the mid-1960s.
Based on data from 1980 and 2008, males represented 77% of homicide victims and nearly 90% of offenders. The victimization rate for males (11.6 per 100,000) was 3 times higher than the rate for females (3.4 per 100,000). The offending rate for males (15.1 per 100,000) was almost 9 times higher than the rate for females (1.7 per 100,000).
The average age of both offenders and victims increased slightly in recent years, yet remained lower than they were prior to the late 1980s.
Part of the Homicide Trends in the United States Series

Press Release
PDF (1M)
ASCII file (48K)
Spreadsheets (Zip format 76K)

Help for using BJS products

To cite this product, use the following link:
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm...

View All Publications and Products

United States

#52261 Feb 19, 2013
No wonder you think there is no evidence of a crime. It states right in the probable cause definition- 'reasonably intelligent and prudent person'. Guess that leaves you out.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#52271 Feb 19, 2013
do unto others wrote:
You know Zazz, what's really scary, is that the people that were sweeping this under the rug,(most) still have their jobs and can and probably will do it again.
Telling the Martin's about Zimmerman's 'squeaky clean' record, being forced to release the 911 tapes, the back and forth BS about bringing charges, the mucked up crime scene and evidence collection, witness interviews where witnesses were corrected and coached...
I'm used to the prejudice and racism, I deal with it on an every day basis. But to have so many people in the position of power with that mind-set is truly scary.
This is so heartrendingly true.

People like this cannot be educated. They learned their hate and bigotry at their parents' knees and they are sadly teaching their own children hate and bigotry.

Location hidden

#52272 Feb 19, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Violent crime is actually down,'Here'.
Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008
Alexia Cooper, Erica Smith
November 16, 2011 NCJ 236018
Presents findings from data on homicides that occurred in the United States from 1980 through 2008. It also includes overall homicide rates for 2009 and 2010. The report contains a series of tables and figures that describe homicide patterns and trends. This patterns and trends release analyzes homicide trends by age, sex, and race, including homicides of children under age 5 and of persons age 65 or older. It examines the relationship between the victim and the offender, particularly in cases of intimate and family homicide. Data include homicides involving multiple victims and offenders, circumstances surrounding the death, justifiable homicides, law enforcement officers killed, homicides cleared, and homicide trends by city size and weapon use. The data are primarily from the FBI's Supplementary Homicide Reports with summary data from the annual report, Crime in the United States, for 2009 and 2010.
Highlights:
In the last decade (since 2000) the homicide rate declined to levels last seen in the mid-1960s.
Based on data from 1980 and 2008, males represented 77% of homicide victims and nearly 90% of offenders. The victimization rate for males (11.6 per 100,000) was 3 times higher than the rate for females (3.4 per 100,000). The offending rate for males (15.1 per 100,000) was almost 9 times higher than the rate for females (1.7 per 100,000).
The average age of both offenders and victims increased slightly in recent years, yet remained lower than they were prior to the late 1980s.
Part of the Homicide Trends in the United States Series
Press Release
PDF (1M)
ASCII file (48K)
Spreadsheets (Zip format 76K)
Help for using BJS products
To cite this product, use the following link:
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm...
View All Publications and Products
Thanks for this Cousin.

Location hidden

#52273 Feb 19, 2013
do unto others wrote:
No wonder you think there is no evidence of a crime. It states right in the probable cause definition-'reasonably intelligent and prudent person'. Guess that leaves you out.
ROFLMAO. Ain't it the truth!!!!!

United States

#52275 Feb 19, 2013
But Zazz the truth is people can un-learn bigotry and hatred. I did. And the kids in my 'I Love Diversity' after school class, are too.
I wasn't just ashamed of believing what my family taught me, I was so ashamed, I decided to make sure kids had a chance to learn the truth about other races and cultures at an earlier age than I did.
I know it doesn't mean the hateful, but unspoken thoughts I had about Blacks growing up never happened, but it does make them quieter in my memories.

Location hidden

#52277 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
another scumbag Traygone look a like gets away with murder:
Federal appeals court halts Ga. execution
www.philly.com/.../20130219_ap_federalappeals... - Cached
5 hours ago ... 17, 1990 beating death of Joseph Handspike. Hill was serving a life sentence at
the time for the slaying of his 18-year-old girlfriend, who was ...
He doesn't resemble him at all. Are you blind?

No, you're a bigot, full of hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 3 hr Silent Echo 421
News Public safety: Three people arrested after shoo... (May '08) 7 hr Jess 8
News Feds: San Francisco pier shooting suspect depor... 13 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 3
News Confederate Controversy: Should schools and str... 17 hr iaintownedaslave 1
News 2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's (Apr '09) 19 hr bystander 228
News Newtown still seeking 'normal' after Sandy Hook... 19 hr BetrayedAmerica 4
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 23 hr Amazed 60
More from around the web