Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,081 - 42,100 of 65,592 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

gossamer wrote:
Zimmerman was arressted to keep the terrorists in our country quiet.
Correct

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
I can't understand why Zimmerman supporters don't want him to get a fair trial... unless they don't believe in the US Constitution or aren't real Americans.
That would explain a lot!
I'm pretty sure it's because they believe he's guilty of the crime of murder, and just don't believe it should be against the law to kill a Black kid.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want their names go find them yourself. Try reading all police reports, autopsy reports, and witness statements involving this case. I always let my friends carry my jewelry. LOL. What a joke you are. Somebody like you would believe that.
There is no name of a bus driver he hit, because that was just a rumor, taken by you freaks and blown out of proportion.
And somebody like you would believe the proven liar, story changing, cop fighting, woman beating, murderer.
no holds barred

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure it's because they believe he's guilty of the crime of murder, and just don't believe it should be against the law to kill a Black kid.
Do you have the Colin Powell mindset and think it's a racist remark to call a black person lazy?
Do you believe white people should be allowed to use the english language to speak words of truth? I mean if a person happens to be lazy why is it a racist remark when directed towards a lazy black person?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence shows that Zim broke any law???

It is not against any law in any state to shoot a big black football player they broke your nose knocking you down to the ground and then jumps on top of you and continues the beating........

The grass stains prove that Zim and only Zim was on his back struggling.

The witness says he saw two men fighting on the ground one on top of the other punching the one on the bottom.

Zim called 911 and ash tray did not......

Ash tray called his girlfriend and told her he was right outside the house but died almost a 100 meters away from the house.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no name of a bus driver he hit, because that was just a rumor, taken by you freaks and blown out of proportion.
And somebody like you would believe the proven liar, story changing, cop fighting, woman beating, murderer.
Ya might want to read a little..........LOL

http://www.examiner.com/article/trayvon-marti...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21205...

Here a right winger stands up for ash tray

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-to-panel-o...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again
I am more American that you..........LOL
No latin blood in any of my family..........
All I have asked for someone to post any evidence that Zim broke any law..........LOL
Benn waiting almost a year..........
Really? Then explain the Post, BY YOU #50727, which was a response to a Post from myself. Page 2108 of this Thread.

Here Is One
“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#50727 Friday Feb 1
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>R U related to Zimmie? Pretty evident you are not on Vacation there in MX.
Zimmie was arrested for TWO accounts of murder? Thought it was 2nd degree.
...-------
Your Post.........

Try and follow the conversation

We were talking about OJ.......LOL

No I live here full time

We moved back to Mexico as the flight for grandma and grandpa to Sardinia was too long of a flight from California

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go back and look at this link and show me where the SYG hearing was ever brought up..........ROTFLMAO
Ooooops ya cant can ya and just proved you are a liar again........
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
You dumb dooffas do you think I'm going to pour over hundreds of posts looking for anything?

Unlike you, I have a life.

You lie with every post you make.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

no holds barred wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the Colin Powell mindset and think it's a racist remark to call a black person lazy?
Do you believe white people should be allowed to use the english language to speak words of truth? I mean if a person happens to be lazy why is it a racist remark when directed towards a lazy black person?
It is a racist remark when ALL black people are referred to as lazy.

It is a racist remark to claim all black criminals are "Travon lookalikes".

It is racist to lie about Trayvon because of his skin color.

In fact most of the comments made by bigots here are racist remarks, hate rants.
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hey Zazz!Its also racist for the blacks to have a history month.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Really? Then explain the Post, BY YOU #50727, which was a response to a Post from myself. Page 2108 of this Thread.
Here Is One
“Facts”
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#50727 Friday Feb 1
<quoted text>R U related to Zimmie? Pretty evident you are not on Vacation there in MX.
Zimmie was arrested for TWO accounts of murder? Thought it was 2nd degree.
...-------
Your Post.........
Try and follow the conversation
We were talking about OJ.......LOL
No I live here full time
We moved back to Mexico as the flight for grandma and grandpa to Sardinia was too long of a flight from California
Over two million Americans live here full time.........LOL

Does that make them all Mexicans???

So because I own a house in Italy on Sardinia that makes me Italian also???

Yes Grandma and Grand pa lives in California and the long flight on three different air planes was getting hard for them..........So now we are a 3 hour direct flight from SFO to PVR..........LOL

Are you really that stupid????

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb dooffas do you think I'm going to pour over hundreds of posts looking for anything?
Unlike you, I have a life.
You lie with every post you make.
Really.........LOL

All you need to do is look at just a few post before and you will see just what I said happened......

But what do you expect from a black thug???

Besides saying the burden of proof in a court of law rest on the defense??

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a racist remark when ALL black people are referred to as lazy.
It is a racist remark to claim all black criminals are "Travon lookalikes".
It is racist to lie about Trayvon because of his skin color.
In fact most of the comments made by bigots here are racist remarks, hate rants.
The vast majority are lazy and are thugs and crime stats prove it..........Even Dr. Steven Perry who is as black as any says the same thing....

The vast majority of black thugs dress and look like ash tray........

Nobody lied about ash tray because of his skin color.........He died because he was a black thug that punched someone in the nose....

Please show us some of these racist post..........Calling a spade a spade is not racist.....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rosie wrote:
Hey Zazz!Its also racist for the blacks to have a history month.
How about BET black entertainment TV???

When Rush was on TV before he called the EIB excellence in broadcasting network he joked about it being the WET white entertainment network and was booted of many stations for even joking about it....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Over two million Americans live here full time.........LOL
Does that make them all Mexicans???
So because I own a house in Italy on Sardinia that makes me Italian also???
Yes Grandma and Grand pa lives in California and the long flight on three different air planes was getting hard for them..........So now we are a 3 hour direct flight from SFO to PVR..........LOL
Are you really that stupid????
I'm not stupid enough to believe your bullshit. Just post that you are The Saudi King.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>There is no name of a bus driver he hit, because that was just a rumor, taken by you freaks and blown out of proportion.
Yeah right. So far all the evidence supports Zim. Idiots like you rather believe people that were not there that night like ignorant Al and Jessie and the Martins. Read all reports and if you see it any other way you're just stupid.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not stupid enough to believe your bullshit. Just post that you are The Saudi King.
Yes when proven a moron liberals are forced to revert to schoolyard rants..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. So far all the evidence supports Zim. Idiots like you rather believe people that were not there that night like ignorant Al and Jessie and the Martins. Read all reports and if you see it any other way you're just stupid.
These blacks here refuse to even look at the evidence.......

We have the black barefoot moron that claims Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence and claims just the fact that he was arrested proves Zim is guilty.

The moron yea another black fool claims that the burden of proof in this case rest with the defense.......

They claim because Zim asked ash tray a questions ash tray could break Zims nose and then jump on top of him and keep beating him....

Not one of them has shown one shred of evidence that shows Zim broke even one law......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when proven a moron liberals are forced to revert to schoolyard rants..........LOL
Your English belies your claim that you are American. After all you did confuse the Word 'Prosecution' calling it 'Production'

You also called 2 COUNTS of murder,-2 ACCOUNTS of murder.
My ACCOUNT of the situation is you're full of shit. Or Meth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority are lazy and are thugs and crime stats prove it..........Even Dr. Steven Perry who is as black as any says the same thing....
The vast majority of black thugs dress and look like ash tray........
Nobody lied about ash tray because of his skin color.........He died because he was a black thug that punched someone in the nose....
Please show us some of these racist post..........Calling a spade a spade is not racist.....
A "Spade" That is very cute. We all know where you are coming from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 21 min yesyesyes 2
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) 3 hr SgvKills 336
Victim ID'd in fatal Cumberland Ave. shooting 3... 7 hr Bess Blaise 2
Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 7 hr Friends of Lindsey Too 52
Court reconsiders bond, murder charge in Boozer... (Feb '10) 8 hr Priddy 64
Bill would stiffen background checks 13 hr Chesty 2
Mental evaluation ordered for suspect in Weakle... (Feb '13) Sun Lisa 6
•••
•••