Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
42,021 - 42,040 of 65,542 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, Zimmerman wouldn't have been charged.
Millions of innocent people are charged

Only a moron thinks every person charged with a crime is guilty
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of innocent people are charged
Only a moron thinks every person charged with a crime is guilty
lol! Son, you don't even qualify to be a moron because you're not smart enough.
Yeahos Buttroid

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh my butt is reamed!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes once again when you are proven wrong you are forced to revert to childish schoolyard rants
So let's look at the facts
1. You claim that the arrest alone proves guilt
2. Normal people understand that millions are arrested and found not guilty
3. If a arrest proved guilt we would not need a court of law
But what do you expect from a moron that claims the burden of proof lies with the defense
lol! Feel free to prove it son.

And to help you along, I'll simply call you a LIAR.

After all, it's not as if you haven't taken this road before, right?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Things like this is why we blame the scumbag, racist criminal martin:
ELK CITY, Okla.—An Elk City woman was shot and killed by her son on Wednesday, police say.

A 26-year-old man is accused of shooting his mother to death in Elk City, and that has residents stunned.

Aaron Mitchell Stigleman, 26, was arrested by Elk City police after a brief pursuit. Authorities still have crime tape around a house on West D Avenue, where the body of Karen Stigleman still is.

Detectives received a search warrant to enter the home late Wednesday afternoon, reported KOCO's Naveen Dhaliwal.

When police arrived at the home at about 10 a.m., officers found Aaron Stigleman naked and running from the back of the house. Police said Stigleman had shot his mother inside the house moments earlier.

He was erratic when officers arrived and started a foot pursuit before being cornered near a carport. But Stigleman still refused to cooperate, police said.

That's when he was shot with a Taser and arrested.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Feel free to prove it son.
And to help you along, I'll simply call you a LIAR.
After all, it's not as if you haven't taken this road before, right?
As you know, this troll won't prove a thing he posts.

Such as his statement that it is illegal to hunt moose with a 3030 in Canada (and that's just one).

Copy & paste responses with two clicks, tis enuff...

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Douche, he was charged to prevent more black violence, gawd ur stupid.
State of Florida says you ur stupid.
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

do unto others wrote:
Why is the innocent black kid so hard for you people to believe in? And the innocent killer, so easy to believe in?
Zimmerman is the ADULT with the Violent Criminal history. Martin was suspended from school (not arrested) for his violations of school rules. Writing WTF (not even the actual swear word) is a minor offense compared to resisting arrest w/violence, shoving a trooper, and telling him after he identified himself as LE he didn't care who he was. Go F*ck (he used the actual swear word) yourself!
If you didn't know the race of the two, who would you believe started the fight? The kid that smokes a little weed (everybody know, weed chills you out), or the grown man under psychiatric care taking mood altering drugs, both uppers and downers, who already had the pre-concieved notion that Martin was a criminal?
Martin also attacked a bus driver. He's a dope head and thief. Not very good attributes. As far as Zimmerman's medication and mental status you have been misinformed. Zimmerman has called the police more than 30 times while patrolling his neighborhood and never attempted to apprehend anyone and was responsible for arrests being made when he called. What really matters are the police reports, autopsy reports, witness statements, and photos. They support Zimmerman's statement. Not enough evidence to proof the case. He will be acquitted.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, Zimmerman wouldn't have been charged.
Innocent people are charged all the time and acquitted. The police department and the d.a. didn't charge him because they knew there was no crime. The only reason he was charged was because of political pressure. He will be acquitted.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it everyday
They are your claims my little troll
Tell us why you can't show us when and where you have proven anything I have said wrong??
What is so funny about you blacks is this is all about your claim that Zim is guilty and not one of you blacks can show any evidence that Zim broke any law
So you are forced to change the subject and revert to your spin spin spin..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Always with the claim.

And that's where your argument ends.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still too stupid to look up the word evidence so that you would understand your childish post contains no evidence
Zim walks and you burn down your crib
lol! I see you're still not as smart as a moron since you depend on your adversary to support your claims.

You're sucha laxy sob aren't you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent people are charged all the time and acquitted. The police department and the d.a. didn't charge him because they knew there was no crime. The only reason he was charged was because of political pressure. He will be acquitted.
The police presented the report. The DA decided not to charge.

Please don't give police powers they don't have son. It makes you look foolish... or unAmerican.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>State of Florida says you ur stupid.

[QUOTE]

"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."

"

Evidence.
The only problem here is that only the officer or prosecutor seeking a warrant testifies before a Judge. If you knew anything about the case you would know that it had already been proven that the prosecutor obtained the warrant on falsely. That is also the opinion of the top law professor at Harvard and the majority of the law enforcement community. If the charges aren't dropped he will definitely be acquitted.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The police presented the report. The DA decided not to charge.

Please don't give police powers they don't have son. It makes you look foolish... or unAmerican.
I know their powers ignorant one. You look more foolish every time you post. Maybe you should find a topic about fast food service. You're sure to be knowledgeable in that field.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know their powers ignorant one. You look more foolish every time you post. Maybe you should find a topic about fast food service. You're sure to be knowledgeable in that field.
lol! Thanks for telling me what you believe son.

Too bad you confuse them with facts.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still too stupid to look up the word evidence so that you would understand your childish post contains no evidence
Zim walks and you burn down your crib
Let's get this straight. You are a Mexican, sitting in Mexico, Practicing U.S./Florida Law, because you are an Expert? Because you are a Practicing ATTY.? Or... You watched Perry Mason, or the defenders, or Cold Case or something?
How do you know so much about U.S. Law?
Besides killing Two guys and snitching on your homeboys?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Always with the claim.
And that's where your argument ends.
Really troll..........LOL

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution.........
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p ...
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I see you're still not as smart as a moron since you depend on your adversary to support your claims.
You're sucha laxy sob aren't you?
here ya go troll..........LOL

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution.........
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p ...
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The police presented the report. The DA decided not to charge.
The da looked at the EVIDENCE and said Zim committed ZERO crime..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get this straight. You are a Mexican, sitting in Mexico, Practicing U.S./Florida Law, because you are an Expert? Because you are a Practicing ATTY.? Or... You watched Perry Mason, or the defenders, or Cold Case or something?
How do you know so much about U.S. Law?
Besides killing Two guys and snitching on your homeboys?
Wrong again

I am more American that you..........LOL
No latin blood in any of my family..........

All I have asked for someone to post any evidence that Zim broke any law..........LOL

Benn waiting almost a year..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 2 hr Seriouslady 3
Officer Involved Shooting Latest 5 hr CornDogz 1
Rocky Houston sentenced to 9 years in prison 6 hr Zeppelin 1
Aaron Powell murder trial continues 6 hr Lothario 1
Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life 7 hr POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER 2
North Valley authorities investigating alleged ... (Jan '07) 11 hr memos brother 5
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 11 hr crabkiller 44
•••
•••