Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,198

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#52028 Feb 15, 2013
nice day wrote:
Tuesday Feb 12
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been Indicted and Charged. I would say there was enough evidence or he wouldn't have been Indicted. You get that yet?
he was charged ,, not indicted
Grow up!
If Prosecution thought they could convict on 1st Degree, they could have gone through Grand Jury, but current charge is just fine, dontcha think?

Chapter 1 - 1.04 Procedures www.carlsonmeissner.com/law-enforcement-manua... ...

In Florida, this must be accomplished within 24 hours of arrest for the defendant ... IF INFORMATION OR INDICTMENT NOT FILED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF ARREST ... Usually the finding of probable cause is made on the basis of an affidavit ... then the Grand Jury issues an Indictment or true bill, which is the authority upon ...

Location hidden

#52029 Feb 15, 2013
Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/george-zimm...

Jul 16, 2012 ... In the statement, Zimmerman's legal team refers to witness 9 as a cousin of Zimmerman's, and says that it fought to block the release of her ...
Woman Close To Zimmerman Claims He Molested Her As A Child ... thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/07/16/523841/z...

Jul 16, 2012 ... Zimmerman's lawyer has confirmed that the woman making the allegations of molestation is George Zimmerman's cousin. They also say that ...
“Witness 9” accused Zimmerman of sexually molesting her -... www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/16/2897557/zimmer...

Jul 17, 2012 ... Jail call says defense attorney knew about Zimmerman's hidden money ... George Zimmerman's cousin, who said he molested her for 10 years ...

Location hidden

#52030 Feb 15, 2013
nice day wrote:
<quoted text> May i ask why you said zimmerman was indicted?
Can you provide a credible source that PROVES zimmerman was indicted.
The Two Faces Of George Zimmerman,Neighbors Complained ... www.highlighthollywood.com/2012/03/31/the-two... ...

Mar 31, 2012 ... Now we hear from a former girlfriend of Zimmerman's, and the picture is definitely not pretty. As more details have emerged about Zimmerman's history of violence, now ... George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said.
Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Was 'Jekyll And Hyde ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/30/trayvon-mar... ...

Mar 30, 2012 ... Also in 2005, Zimmerman was involved in a bitter domestic violence ... where Martin was visiting his father and his father's girlfriend when he was killed.... Some of Zimmerman's neighbors said he had a history of being overly ...
Truth

Rome, GA

#52033 Feb 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes you have to bring in bigger guns to get actual justice.
The justice was served that night on the sidewalk.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52034 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>Grow up!
If Prosecution thought they could convict on 1st Degree, they could have gone through Grand Jury, but current charge is just fine, dontcha think?

Chapter 1 - 1.04 Procedures www.carlsonmeissner.com/law-enforcement-manua... ...

In Florida, this must be accomplished within 24 hours of arrest for the defendant ... IF INFORMATION OR INDICTMENT NOT FILED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF ARREST ... Usually the finding of probable cause is made on the basis of an affidavit ... then the Grand Jury issues an Indictment or true bill, which is the authority upon ...
The current charge doesn't fit either when you read it and all police reports. If it actually goes to trial the Judge will grant a directed verdict. The special prosecutor screwed up when she got an arrest warrant with false information. At least that was the opinion from the top Harvard law professor. It looked false to me as well after I saw all the police reports, witness statements, autopsy reports, and photos.
Truth

Rome, GA

#52035 Feb 15, 2013
Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/george-zimm...

Jul 16, 2012 ... In the statement, Zimmerman's legal team refers to witness 9 as a cousin of Zimmerman's, and says that it fought to block the release of her ...
Woman Close To Zimmerman Claims He Molested Her As A Child ... thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/07/16/523841/z...

Jul 16, 2012 ... Zimmerman's lawyer has confirmed that the woman making the allegations of molestation is George Zimmerman's cousin. They also say that ...
“Witness 9” accused Zimmerman of sexually molesting her -... www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/16/2897557/zimmer...

Jul 17, 2012 ... Jail call says defense attorney knew about Zimmerman's hidden money ... George Zimmerman's cousin, who said he molested her for 10 years ...
Huffington Post. You would believe a site like that. Doesn't really matter if he did anyway. He's not on trial for molestation. He didn't molest the thug he shot him in self defense.
nice day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52036 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Grow up!
May i ask why you said zimmerman was indicted?

nice day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52037 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
He has been Indicted and Charged. I would say there was enough evidence or he wouldn't have been Indicted. You get that yet?
" I would say there was enough evidence or he wouldn't have been indicted"

May i ask why you said zimmerman was indicted?

nice day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52038 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You think that is making a difference to Zimmie about now, Robert Sr?
all you have to do "cousin" is simply say that zimmerman wasn't indicted ... agreed ?

Location hidden

#52039 Feb 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffington Post. You would believe a site like that. Doesn't really matter if he did anyway. He's not on trial for molestation. He didn't molest the thug he shot him in self defense.
Maybe he was trying to do just that??? Huh? Stalking, sniffing, likes younger people, boys or girls, cousins or not?

Location hidden

#52040 Feb 15, 2013
nice day wrote:
<quoted text> all you have to do "cousin" is simply say that zimmerman wasn't indicted ... agreed ?
It's called different things in different states, Slingblade. So STFU.
Cite for me The Florida Statute for Charging/Indicting Defendants.
Snap to it.
nice day

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52043 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
It's called different things in different states, Slingblade. So STFU.
Cite for me The Florida Statute for Charging/Indicting Defendants.
Snap to it.
ok fair enough ... that interview on real time seemed pretty decent..

Location hidden

#52044 Feb 15, 2013
nice day wrote:
<quoted text> ok fair enough ... that interview on real time seemed pretty decent..
I haven't seen it yet, but I DVR'D it. Does his brother sound just like George Z or what?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#52045 Feb 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The justice was served that night on the sidewalk.
Justice? For what son?

Otherwise it can only be injustice.
Cousin DuPrees Asscrack

Netherlands

#52048 Feb 16, 2013
I'm here in town today with my incestuous asscrack looking to get it stretched a little more. My dad is out of town and my cousins are too busy going to town with each other so I am looking for 8 - 10 inches of meatpole to keep me satisfied for the afternoon.

Any takers?
gossamer

Warren, MI

#52049 Feb 16, 2013
Two police officers reported that when they arrived at the scene of the shooting, Zimmerman seemed to have a battered nose and bloodied face. One wrote that his "facial area was bloodied," and the back of his clothing was soiled with wet grass.
"Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of his head," Officer Ricardo Ayala wrote.

Another officer wrote, "I saw that Zimmerman's face was bloodied and it appeared to me that his nose was broken."

Obviously it was because Zimmerman kept hitting Trayvon's fist with his face.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52053 Feb 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That you are a moron??
Why don't you pull that 3030 out of your azz?

I'm done with it.

Do let us know if you ever find anything that can prove your assertion that it is illegal to hunt moose with 30-30 in Canada.
Cousin DuPrees Asscrack

Matawan, NJ

#52054 Feb 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you pull that 3030 out of your azz?

I'm done with it.

Do let us know if you ever find anything that can prove your assertion that it is illegal to hunt moose with 30-30 in Canada.
Pull that big tube out of your ass barefool!....Then pull the other one out of your mouth. Stop drooling!

There are some who would love to hunt YOU with a 30-30.

XOXO

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#52056 Feb 16, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Asscrack wrote:
There are some who would love to hunt YOU with a 30-30.
XOXO
Like you boyfriend says: you are all mouth.

Bring your 30-30 over, make sure you grease the barrel because I am going to shove it up your azz and wave you like the Confederate flag during a tea bag rally.
Cousin DuPrees Asscrack

Matawan, NJ

#52058 Feb 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you boyfriend says: you are all mouth.

Bring your 30-30 over, make sure you grease the barrel because I am going to shove it up your azz and wave you like the Confederate flag during a tea bag rally.
Oh yeah baby!....Sounds like fun!....Promise you I'll be rough up in there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program 4 hr Delbert 5
Wasilla police release name of officer in shooting 4 hr Wasilla 1
Despite clarion call, youth violence continues ... 5 hr Fayatteille 1
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim 7 hr silly rabbit 8
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 8 hr Ronald 3,015
Woodland woman facing murder charges denied pub... 11 hr Thug Buster 6
FBI turns animal cruelty into top-tier felony e... 11 hr Go Blue Forever 2

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE