Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
41,901 - 41,920 of 66,022 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51907 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
A judge determined there was probable cause to charge him.
No one could be as stupid as you.
I see you are not smart enough to understand what the word probable cause means..........LOL

Nobody has shown any evidence that Zim broke ANY law........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51908 Feb 13, 2013
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
So your part of the Lincoln clan.
Nope...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51909 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
He's "retired". That's his code for police code 5150.
5150. police code for crazy one on the loose. Danger to property, danger to others, and danger to themselves,
Still have my CCWP and FFL.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51911 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence is what establishes probable cause. Duh.
What evidence????......ROTFLMAO

Probable cause requires only slightly suspicion than reasonable suspicion and both are just suspicion in a criminal court of law..........LOL

Here is the law and notice nowhere does it say that any evidence is needed.........Only suspicion..........

Probable cause is a level of reasonable belief, based on facts that can be articulated, that is required to sue a person in civil court or to arrest and prosecute a person in criminal court. Before a person can be sued or arrested and prosecuted, the civil plaintiff or police and prosecutor must possess enough facts that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the claim or charge is true.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51914 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own post proves my point and proves you wrong.
" based on facts "
I see you are getting even dumber today..........LOL

I can go to the police and state as a fact you robbed me and you will be arrested..........Period

No evidence needed.......

I can finger you as the guy that robbed the corner store......Yes there is evidence the store was robbed but zero evidence you did it and you will be arrested.....

Are you really this stupid???

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51915 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
Notice it doesn't say "slightest suspicion". You are the only one who says that.
Suspicion is not evidence of anything..........ROTFLMAO
Gary

Zephyrhills, FL

#51917 Feb 13, 2013
No level of suspicion needed to defend yourself when you have a thug beating you'r head into the ground.

Good riddance Ashtrayvon . We all sleep a little better knowing there is one less animal prowling the streets.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51921 Feb 13, 2013
Gary wrote:
No level of suspicion needed to defend yourself when you have a thug beating you'r head into the ground.
Good riddance Ashtrayvon . We all sleep a little better knowing there is one less animal prowling the streets.
Another one bites the dust.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51922 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stupid but you certainly are.
That is not true. You know nothing about law or procedures even if you are a two time killer.
Police don't do that so their department won't be charged for wrongful arrest.
You aren't getting dumber, that's impossible.
Yes you are stupid..........people are arrested everyday on nothing more than what someone says..........

But thanks for proving that you are a moron........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51923 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly. You keep proving yourself wrong. Duh.
<quoted text>
Probable cause by definition is nothing but suspicion..........ROTFLMAO

Probable cause is a level of reasonable belief, based on facts that can be articulated, that is required to sue a person in civil court or to arrest and prosecute a person in criminal court. Before a person can be sued or arrested and prosecuted, the civil plaintiff or police and prosecutor must possess enough facts that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the claim or charge is true.
open for discussion

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51925 Feb 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Probable cause by definition is nothing but suspicion..........ROTFLMAO
this person will never admit that they are wrong...

was i right {here is one} that corey never "indicted" zimmerman

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51926 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong it is laughable. You are laughable. Poor 5150.
Only in your dreams troll..........

That is what a court is for.........To see the evidence presented..........LOL

Are you really that stupid that you dont think the police arrest and the DA will charge someone only with one persons statement???
open for discussion

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51927 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not stupid but you certainly are.
That is not true. You know nothing about law or procedures even if you are a two time killer.
Police don't do that so their department won't be charged for wrongful arrest.
You aren't getting dumber, that's impossible.
A grand jury could have appropriately considered the case.

That's what grand juries do.

Was there a fear that the grand jury might consider the evidence and not indict?

Sure looks like it.

If that's true, then the question is whether a fair and impartial review of the evidence actually occurred. Or were the charges that Corey brought a foregone conclusion from the onset?
Froggie on my balls

Netherlands

#51928 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
If a convict is married is it still bigamy if he marries another man in prison?
Wonder if his wife will get jealous.
Do you think she will wait 25 years for him?
Oh Froggie!...Still fantacising about big P.P.'s in prison?

What if I spare your ass from getting gang raped in prison?

Is it big of me?

Will you get jealous if your queer boy gets his ass popped by the other inmates?

Will you wait for him?

Let us know now Froggie!
open for discussion

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51929 Feb 13, 2013
I have not seen a shred of evidence that he continued following Trayvon but CNN, Trayvon's parents and quite a few other "news" organizations say he "pursues Martin anyway" like it is a fact....which it is NOT
Truth

United States

#51930 Feb 13, 2013
Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh... gee moron... yes he was indicted.... FOR 2ND DEGREE MURDER. Honest to gawd!!! You must hang out with El Stupido.

http://www.theagitator.com/2012/04/16/the-zim...
http://www.demotix.com/news/1152877/people-sa...
Wow you are ignorant. Try researching a real website. The indictment was never presented to a grand jury because it would have been thrown out. Read up on Florida law while your at it. In Florida an indictment is not needed for 2nd degree murder. Now read that law and you will see that it doesn't fit either. So here's what we know now. He will go free and you definitely look foolish.
Truth

United States

#51931 Feb 13, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>A judge determined there was probable cause to charge him.

No one could be as stupid as you.
Obviously you know nothing about how the justice system works. To get a warrant all an officer does is tell the judge what they think happened. No witnesses are called or anything. In this case they just don't mention the witnesses that saw Martin beating Zimmerman or mention Zimmerman's injuries. It's that simple. The judge only hears what the officer seeking the warrant tells them.
open for discussion

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51932 Feb 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are ignorant. Try researching a real website. The indictment was never presented to a grand jury because it would have been thrown out. Read up on Florida law while your at it. In Florida an indictment is not needed for 2nd degree murder. Now read that law and you will see that it doesn't fit either. So here's what we know now. He will go free and you definitely look foolish.
excellent post.

“Facts”

Mexico

#51933 Feb 13, 2013
open for discussion wrote:
<quoted text>A grand jury could have appropriately considered the case.
That's what grand juries do.
Was there a fear that the grand jury might consider the evidence and not indict?
Sure looks like it.
If that's true, then the question is whether a fair and impartial review of the evidence actually occurred. Or were the charges that Corey brought a foregone conclusion from the onset?
That is exactly why they did not use a GJ

The black animals will riot even after a all black jury comes back not guilty......

“Facts”

Mexico

#51934 Feb 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you know nothing about how the justice system works. To get a warrant all an officer does is tell the judge what they think happened. No witnesses are called or anything. In this case they just don't mention the witnesses that saw Martin beating Zimmerman or mention Zimmerman's injuries. It's that simple. The judge only hears what the officer seeking the warrant tells them.
How stupid can these morons be???

Do they really think an arrest proves guilt???

Then why do we have a court??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Truth 1,491
Detroit police arrest 30 in response to believe... 2 hr Steve 2
Trespassers - Can You Shoot 'Em? 4 hr Commander Bunny 7
Police: Fatal Quadruple Shooting Was Gang Relat... 5 hr Steve 2
Woman held in fatal shooting of 96-year-old mother 12 hr Honestly 1
2 Plead Guilty In Slaying Of Boston Teen 13 hr reality is a crutch 2
Watch KITV's Friday midday webcast 23 hr Joe Balls 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••