Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51864 Feb 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence is even needed for an arrest.......Simply one person making a claim.........
But moron/liberals are too stupid to understand this..........ROTFLMAO
Excuse me? No evidence is needed for an Arrest? No Probable Cause?
No U.S. Constitution? No illegal Search and Seizure? No Miranda?
You truly are a piece of work Swifty.
Not surprised your cronies and homeboys are out to kill you.
Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#51865 Feb 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when proven wrong the liberal/trolls revert to childish schoolyard rants..........LOL
You still cant provide one piece of evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Zim broke any law......
He has been Indicted and Charged. I would say there was enough evidence or he wouldn't have been Indicted. You get that yet?
Laughing from North of 49

Grimsby, Canada

#51867 Feb 12, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? No evidence is needed for an Arrest? No Probable Cause?
No U.S. Constitution? No illegal Search and Seizure? No Miranda?
You truly are a piece of work Swifty.
Not surprised your cronies and homeboys are out to kill you.
Good luck with that.
What can I say!! I've been trying to get that across to that moron all day. Impossible.... so I've crowned him: El Stupido
Truth

Rome, GA

#51871 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>He has been Indicted and Charged. I would say there was enough evidence or he wouldn't have been Indicted. You get that yet?
No he was not indicted. Know you're facts so you don't look foolish. Try researching something before you comment. You will get ripped on here.

Grimsby, Canada

#51873 Feb 12, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, please don't think the rest of us are as stupid as Buffoon Bill and Here is Stupid.
The first one is a pervert who specializes in vulgarity and ignorance with his single digit IQ. The second one has no mental activity and can only copy and paste.
I realize that the dimwits in America are typically the hayseed fright wing lemmings. You know the ones... they're the toothless wonders who drink cheap beer and listen to Rush Limbaugh so they know what they're supposed to say. I do have a lot of intelligent American friends.. and interesting enough, they are all well read and progressive thinkers .... so don't worry, I have it all scoped out!

Grimsby, Canada

#51875 Feb 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was not indicted. Know you're facts so you don't look foolish. Try researching something before you comment. You will get ripped on here.

Uh... gee moron... yes he was indicted.... FOR 2ND DEGREE MURDER. Honest to gawd!!! You must hang out with El Stupido.

http://www.theagitator.com/2012/04/16/the-zim...
http://www.demotix.com/news/1152877/people-sa...
thinking

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51877 Feb 12, 2013
Intentional murder is off the table. It’s Florida’s practice to require an indictment in a capital case. Not having a Grand Jury means there’s no indictment, and no indictment means there won’t be a capital murder charge. However, lesser charges remain in play.
Tony

Polk City, FL

#51880 Feb 12, 2013
thinking wrote:
the grass stains can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
the pictures of the beating
the witnesses
the 911 call made by george
george screaming for help
no injuries to martin
what exactly does the state have that is rock solid and can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
they cannot prove that zimmerman confronted martin.
Oh Ashtrayvon did have injuries .....his knuckles were injured as be beat George Zimmerman.

Then George Zimmerman did what the Law allows ....he shot a violent attacker.....and RIGHTFULLY SO!!!

The world is a little bit safer now that there one less predator on the streets.
thinking

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51881 Feb 12, 2013
a formal written statement framed by a prosecuting authority and found by a jury (as a grand jury) charging a person with an offense

there was never a grand jury canada guy
thinking

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51882 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
He has been Indicted and Charged. I would say there was enough evidence or he wouldn't have been Indicted. You get that yet?
he was charged ,, not indicted
laughing at canada

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51883 Feb 12, 2013
Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... gee moron... yes he was indicted.... FOR 2ND DEGREE MURDER. Honest to gawd!!! You must hang out with El Stupido.
http://www.theagitator.com/2012/04/16/the-zim...
http://www.demotix.com/news/1152877/people-sa...
laughing at you ... zimmerman was charged.. he was not indicted .. whos the moron now numb nuts

Location hidden

#51884 Feb 12, 2013
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the defense team there are reams of evidence and they don't have time to go through it all before June.
Yep, and it is my understanding that most of the "reaming" will be performed on Zimmie in his future jailhouse relationships and prison love dramas. ;-)
laughing at canada

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51885 Feb 12, 2013
i am looking forward to hear canada guy admit he was wrong or see how he will attempt to save face..

this should be interesting,,,
laughing at canada

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51886 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Corey announced earlier this week that she was not convening a grand jury in the case, meaning the decision on whether to charge Zimmerman was hers alone.

Without a grand jury indictment, Corey could not pursue a first-degree murder charge. She could have gone forward with second-degree murder or manslaughter charges.

you get that yet? i am expecting an apology from you or a reason why you are providing false information.. or you can keep it simple and just admit you were WRONG ...
laughing at canada

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51887 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, and it is my understanding that most of the "reaming" will be performed on Zimmie in his future jailhouse relationships and prison love dramas. ;-)
the "reaming" as of right now is on you. deal with it and have some honor creampie... Vaseline or KY jelly.. your choice

Location hidden

#51888 Feb 12, 2013
thinking wrote:
<quoted text> he was charged ,, not indicted
It may be called a "True Bill" in FL. Whatever it is called there, it is the same, Indictment, Bil Of Information, True Bill, Charging Documents..... They all mean the same thing.
There is enough information to Bind This Defendant Over For Charges/Trial.
Ping!

Location hidden

#51889 Feb 12, 2013
laughing at canada wrote:
<quoted text>Corey announced earlier this week that she was not convening a grand jury in the case, meaning the decision on whether to charge Zimmerman was hers alone.
Without a grand jury indictment, Corey could not pursue a first-degree murder charge. She could have gone forward with second-degree murder or manslaughter charges.
you get that yet? i am expecting an apology from you or a reason why you are providing false information.. or you can keep it simple and just admit you were WRONG ...
I am almost never wrong. Especially when it comes to Law and Justice.

State of Florida vs. Roderick Johnson Charging Documents | www ... www.wftv.com/documents/2012/dec/04/state-flor... ...

Dec 4, 2012 ... Charging statement from the State Attorney's Office in the case of Orlando Police Officer Roderick Johnson, who was arrested and charged with ...
STATE OF FLORIDA V. ZIMMERMAN: Charging document for twicsy.com/i/QMVwmb

Apr 11, 2012 ... gnewburn RT @thinkprogress: STATE OF FLORIDA V. ZIMMERMAN: Charging document for 2nd degree murder http://t.co/1ctOSf5t ...

Location hidden

#51890 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text> the "reaming" as of right now is on you. deal with it and have some honor creampie... Vaseline or KY jelly.. your choice
What do you and Zimmie use? Ketchup or Hot Sauce?'-)

Location hidden

#51891 Feb 12, 2013
i am looking forward to hear canada guy admit he was wrong or see how he will attempt to save face..
this should be interesting,,,
Why are you making fun of the persons Homeland? Canada is beautiful. I wouldn't like anyone making fun of USA.

Location hidden

#51892 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Corey announced earlier this week that she was not convening a grand jury in the case, meaning the decision on whether to charge Zimmerman was hers alone.
LMAO. You are expecting myself and Canada to apologize to you for what. No one can make you feel better about yourself. Only knowledge and education can help you there. Only dumbass can save him/herself from being a dumbass. Got that yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Official: Chicago to hire 100s mor... 44 min WeTheSheeple 83
News Third Day of Protests in El Cajon Turn Violent;... 51 min Nero 1
News Officer who shot Tyre King returns to work on d... 4 hr FTP 5
News Keith Scott's wife has filed multiple restraini... 7 hr Oliver 16
News Homicide Charges Against Mother, Daughter Sent ... (Apr '07) 10 hr FREE sex 1,937
News Teen Charged With Murdering Father In Scioto Co... (Mar '14) 19 hr Grayghost 65
News Trump, Clinton and that murder at Millennium Park 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web