Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51553 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Zim walks
Pedophile looks good in orange.

Ugly fat lying wife goes first.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51554 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the requirement for Newfoundland: A minimum of a 243 caliber rifle is required for moose hunting in Newfoundland, but a minimum of 270 caliber is recommended.

http://www.advertisenorth.com/outfitters/moos...
Yes morons think all of Canada is in New Foundland..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51555 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.

Here's the requirement for Newfoundland: A minimum of a 243 caliber rifle is required for moose hunting in Newfoundland, but a minimum of 270 caliber is recommended.

http://www.advertisenorth.com/outfitters/moos...
A 243 is far more powerful than a 30/30..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51556 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Pedophile looks good in orange.

Ugly fat lying wife goes first.
Zim walks and you burn down your house
Truth

Rome, GA

#51557 Feb 9, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>What about the part of the report where Serino wrote that Zimmerman's injuries do not equal those that one would expect from the beating Zimmerman said he took? His story didn't add up?
Serino isn't a doctor. The broken nose and lacerations to the back of the head and witness that saw Martin on top add up just fine. Self defense.
Truth

Rome, GA

#51558 Feb 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously have not read the medical report on Zimmerman, nor anything else.

Robert Zimmerman also claimed the voice wasn't his son when initially asked.

You don't care about the truth or the evidence, why pretend?
Read the autopsy reports, witness statements, seen the photos and everything. Only an idiot would see it for anything other than self defense after reading all the evidence.

Location hidden

#51559 Feb 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the autopsy reports, witness statements, seen the photos and everything.
Funny how the state of Florida has all the evidence and still has the pedophile under arrest.

It is like they know a lot more than you and your bigoted friends combined.

His fat ugly lying wife is up first.

Fun, eh?

Location hidden

#51560 Feb 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Serino isn't a doctor. The broken nose
Kickback from his gun he shouldn't have been carrying.

Location hidden

#51561 Feb 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
lacerations to the back of the head
two scratches the size of a grain of rice.

Imagine what would have happened if the pedophile had stayed where he was told?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#51569 Feb 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if we ignore him he will go back to his old haunts and stop copying and pasting on here.
lol! That's all he knows how to do. So he ignores what you write and reposts his same bs over and over and over and over.

That's how he's been programmed. No thinking involved.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#51570 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where??
What??
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#51571 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes morons think all of Canada is in New Foundland..........LOL
lol! As usual, you can't make your case.

Ho hummmm......

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#51574 Feb 10, 2013
If Zimmerman shot Martin only after he felt Martin's hand sliding down his body, reaching for the exposed gun (while at the same time, Martin was covering his mouth and nose, slamming his head into the sidewalk multiple times, and punching him 25-30x's in the head and face), why did he tell witness #13 that "He was beating up on me, so I had to shoot him."? It seems to me the explanation would go more like "The SOB went for my gun, but luckily I got to it first."
Also, after a life and struggle (LOL), one that was clearly not in shock, would not have a nonchalant demeanor.
Witness #13 described Zimmerman's demeanor as nonchalant. After asking witness #13 to call his wife for him, he asks him to tell her what was happening. While being handcuffed, he calls out "...more like,'Just tell my wife I shot somebody.' like it was nothing."
bye traygone

Elizabeth, NJ

#51575 Feb 10, 2013
less scum is super.
dead thug

Los Angeles, CA

#51576 Feb 10, 2013
Rot In Pieces thug.
Face Reality

Canton, IL

#51578 Feb 10, 2013
If Obama had a son would he only look like Trayvon or would he also look just like that guy in california who is murdering police officers and other innocent people?

It's amazing how the leftwing slanderous liars were out to get revenge on the white man for killing Trayvon Martin when the guy who killed Trayvon looked and sounded like hispanic.

When a murderous black man goes on a killing spree it's hmm "voter revenge"???.

Will Obama get up in front of the whole world and make another speech about what his son would look like, if he had one?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51581 Feb 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Serino isn't a doctor. The broken nose and lacerations to the back of the head and witness that saw Martin on top add up just fine. Self defense.
Only if you are a normal human

These animals see nothing wrong with ash tray punching Zim in the nose because Zim asked him a question

Location hidden

#51582 Feb 10, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
If Obama had a son would he only look like Trayvon or would he also look just like that guy in california who is murdering police officers and other innocent people?
Oh my GOD! the guy who is murdering police officers is black! that must mean all blacks are killing police officers!

Putting aside this guy hasn't killed any police officers...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51583 Feb 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Read the autopsy reports, witness statements, seen the photos and everything. Only an idiot would see it for anything other than self defense after reading all the evidence.
You hit that nail squarely on the head

Normal humans do see it as self defense

Only animals attack someone because they asked them a question

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51584 Feb 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the state of Florida has all the evidence and still has the pedophile under arrest.

It is like they know a lot more than you and your bigoted friends combined.

His fat ugly lying wife is up first.

Fun, eh?
Only morons/blacks think a arrest proves guilt

Animals are not smart enough to understand that a arrest only means that there is a slight chance a crime was committed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) 2 hr Truth 20
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) 3 hr Its me 26
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) 11 hr Anonymous 46
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 21 hr Random concerned ... 72
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Mon Buk 7
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Mon south side locos13 22
News Teen murderer gets life (May '06) Sun justme 12
More from around the web