Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66310 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51513 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove any of your rant troll
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51514 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Still waiting for evidence that proves Zim broke any law......
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

++

PS: You insist moose hunting with 30/30 to be illegal in Canada.

Here's the requirement for Newfoundland: A minimum of a 243 caliber rifle is required for moose hunting in Newfoundland, but a minimum of 270 caliber is recommended.

http://www.advertisenorth.com/outfitters/moos...

I don't have to ask if you agree or not.
Primate Proctology

Elizabeth, NJ

#51515 Feb 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they will burn down their house and then beat up their Ho's
And think they really showed whitey
Yes, they are very self destructive. They hate themselves because they are black and they punish themselves for it, but when they start to punish white people for their misfortune they must be put down like rabid dogs. They live to spread as much misery and destruction as they can. They all need to be thrown into prison so they can continue to sodomize each other.
Ken

Polk City, FL

#51516 Feb 9, 2013
Ash TRayvon will no longer be committing crimes against decent working people. I wonder how many baby mommas this ape would have had?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#51517 Feb 9, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> How many white apologists are there in Sanford ,Zazz? Do y'all have a society with guidelines or just apologize for any incident involving blacks?
I only apologize for myself and only when I've done something I'm sorry for.

Never heard of an apologist's club. Are you the president?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51518 Feb 9, 2013
Ken wrote:
Ash TRayvon will no longer be committing crimes against decent working people.
The pedophile Zimmerman will no longer be a danger to people of color; he will be a pincushion for person of color.

Looking forward to it.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51519 Feb 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Proves you are an accomplished liar. You've never accomplished anything else.
Really

Prove it..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51520 Feb 9, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>And they arrested the black young man. The guy didn't get arrested. Zimmerman should have been on the lookout for white guys, and not focused on Martin because he was black.
Look at who they were looking for

Black and white young men
Truth

United States

#51521 Feb 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, there's nothing to corroborate your claim... except Zimmerman.

And he hasn't gone through the syg hearing yet.

Seems your just as slanted.
Read all reports. They back his story. You seem a little behind the latest hearings.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51522 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
"

Evidence.
That you are a moron and don't know what evidence is

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51523 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]

"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."

"

Evidence.

++

PS: You insist moose hunting with 30/30 to be illegal in Canada.

Here's the requirement for Newfoundland: A minimum of a 243 caliber rifle is required for moose hunting in Newfoundland, but a minimum of 270 caliber is recommended.

http://www.advertisenorth.com/outfitters/moos...

I don't have to ask if you agree or not.
That you are a black/moron

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51524 Feb 9, 2013
Primate Proctology wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are very self destructive. They hate themselves because they are black and they punish themselves for it, but when they start to punish white people for their misfortune they must be put down like rabid dogs. They live to spread as much misery and destruction as they can. They all need to be thrown into prison so they can continue to sodomize each other.
I love it when they burn down their own houses and claim victory

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51525 Feb 9, 2013
Ken wrote:
Ash TRayvon will no longer be committing crimes against decent working people. I wonder how many baby mommas this ape would have had?
Dozens

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51526 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile Zimmerman will no longer be a danger to people of color; he will be a pincushion for person of color.

Looking forward to it.
Zim walks and you burn down your hood
Truth

United States

#51527 Feb 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. POS racist liar.
Read all reports and see photos. They back Zimmerman's account of what happened. Only a racist can't understand that. I guess either you can't read or you're a racist. So sad.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51528 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
"

Evidence.
That you are black and a moron

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51529 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]

"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."

"

Evidence.

++

PS: You insist moose hunting with 30/30 to be illegal in Canada.

Here's the requirement for Newfoundland: A minimum of a 243 caliber rifle is required for moose hunting in Newfoundland, but a minimum of 270 caliber is recommended.

http://www.advertisenorth.com/outfitters/moos...

I don't have to ask if you agree or not.
Yes you have proven you are black and a moron
Truth

United States

#51530 Feb 9, 2013
Zimmerman said he was returning to his truck. At the hearing the state said there was no proof that he wasn't returning to his truck. The only wounds to Martin was his busted knuckles and much deserved bullet hole. Zims injuries were to the back of his head where Martin tried to bash his brains out on the sidewalk and injuries to his face where Martin beat him. Eye witnesses saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. The list of evidence in support of Zimmerman go on and on. When cops asked Martin's dad if that was Martin screaming on the tape he replied no. The evidence supporting Zimmerman goes on and on. Just read the real police reports. Do not let your black racist views and the words of Al and Jessie make you look foolish.
Ken

Polk City, FL

#51531 Feb 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
Zimmerman said he was returning to his truck. At the hearing the state said there was no proof that he wasn't returning to his truck. The only wounds to Martin was his busted knuckles and much deserved bullet hole. Zims injuries were to the back of his head where Martin tried to bash his brains out on the sidewalk and injuries to his face where Martin beat him. Eye witnesses saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. The list of evidence in support of Zimmerman go on and on. When cops asked Martin's dad if that was Martin screaming on the tape he replied no. The evidence supporting Zimmerman goes on and on. Just read the real police reports. Do not let your black racist views and the words of Al and Jessie make you look foolish.
People would rather listen to al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson the two poverty pimps who have made a good living off of the black community. It's in their best financial interest that the black community continue to be poor and resort to criminal activity. For if it were not for dead black criminals these two would actually have to work for a living.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#51532 Feb 9, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
People would rather listen to al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson the two poverty pimps who have made a good living off of the black community. It's in their best financial interest that the black community continue to be poor and resort to criminal activity. For if it were not for dead black criminals these two would actually have to work for a living.
^5, Sharpton & Jackson 'poverty pimps' very good analogy, those two could do a minimum wage job, maybe.... But they are masters at fleecing the Back community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) 20 hr neSiO lOcO PSO GANG 25
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) Sat DezNDaniel 13
News June trial date set in murder case Sat yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... Sat Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) Sat BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) Sat Unknown 66
News Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) Fri Tracy Adams 17
More from around the web