Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51447 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
White pedophile is going to prison.
Looking forward to it.
For what crime?????

Waiting..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51448 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Show evidence that proves Zim did anything but ask questions and follow the suspect.........Waiting....... ...LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51449 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They would have shot him before the pedophile got within three steps.
Prove your statement troll..........LOL

Black murder far more than whites......
Truth

Rome, GA

#51450 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Show evidence that proves Zim did anything but ask questions and follow the suspect.........Waiting....... ...LOL
They can't. The evidence also proves that Zim was returning to his vehicle and Martin approached him and began his assault.
Ken

Polk City, FL

#51451 Feb 8, 2013
Trayvon is rotting away, no longer a criminal threat to decent people and neighborhoods.

Trayvon is typical, whether you like it or not, common type of savage thug , animal that still roams the street. He was bound to be either dead or in jail .....seems this the best out come!

Keep rotting Tray........peace out !
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#51452 Feb 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it backwards. If you try to do to someone what Martin did to Zimmerman you might get the same thing Martin got. Good case of self defense. He will be free from all charges soon as he should be. One less thug in the neighborhood.
Yes Trayvon defended himself and got murdered for doing so....To bad Trayvon did not have a gun....Could have got Zim first...Then teh criminal would have died and not the innosent teen age kid.

ZIM WILL GO TO JAIL..........NO DOUBT ABOUT IT....Hope big black bubba makes his wimpy ass his bitch also...LOL...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51453 Feb 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't. The evidence also proves that Zim was returning to his vehicle and Martin approached him and began his assault.
Correct..........

But these moron/blacks think it is ok to just punch any white they see.......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51454 Feb 8, 2013
Ken wrote:
Trayvon is rotting away, no longer a criminal threat to decent people and neighborhoods.
Trayvon is typical, whether you like it or not, common type of savage thug , animal that still roams the street. He was bound to be either dead or in jail .....seems this the best out come!
Keep rotting Tray........peace out !
I think they cremated him..........so now he is ash tray

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51455 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Trayvon defended himself and got murdered for doing so....To bad Trayvon did not have a gun....Could have got Zim first...Then teh criminal would have died and not the innosent teen age kid.
ZIM WILL GO TO JAIL..........NO DOUBT ABOUT IT....Hope big black bubba makes his wimpy ass his bitch also...LOL...
For what crime???.......Waiting........ ..LOL
Truth

Rome, GA

#51456 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Trayvon defended himself and got murdered for doing so....To bad Trayvon did not have a gun....Could have got Zim first...Then teh criminal would have died and not the innosent teen age kid.

You got it twisted. Martin attacked a man walking to his vehicle. He tried to kill the man and got shot in self defense. That's what the evidence and reports show. Pure case of self defense and one less thug. He will not go to jail. He will be acquitted of all charges if they are not dismissed first. Try looking at all the police reports.
Truth

Rome, GA

#51457 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Correct..........

But these moron/blacks think it is ok to just punch any white they see.......
It would help if they actually researched all reports. It's just easier to listen to ignorant Al and Jessie.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#51458 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope a group of big black bubbas lay claim to him.
Truth

Rome, GA

#51459 Feb 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I hope a group of big black bubbas lay claim to him.
He will not be serving anytime. It's simply a case of self defense.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#51460 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
For what crime???.......Waiting........ ..LOL
Zim commited stalking and murder for sure...may even have impeded Trayvons civil rights....Just some fact...

Anyway this is my last post I think on this topic...So sick of teh racist KKK slime....makes my heart sick how evil and vile you nazi pigs are....GOOD BYE HITLER TRASH........
Truth

Rome, GA

#51461 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>Zim commited stalking and murder for sure...may even have impeded Trayvons civil rights....Just some fact...

Anyway this is my last post I think on this topic...So sick of teh racist KKK slime....makes my heart sick how evil and vile you nazi pigs are....GOOD BYE HITLER TRASH........
You obviously don't know much about the law. Look up stalking and you will see it doesn't apply here. Even the ignorant prosecutor knew that. There is no law against following a person either. The law was violated when Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle and was attacked by Martin. It's called aggravated assault when you are trying to kill someone by bashing their head on the sidewalk. Try looking at all police reports and try to remove your color issues and you will have a clearer view of the case.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51462 Feb 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help if they actually researched all reports. It's just easier to listen to ignorant Al and Jessie.
There is a reason why the black community has such a low number of their thugs that graduate high school, get real jobs or go on to universities......

The same reason is why such a large percentage of the blacks end up in jail or dead......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51463 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim commited stalking and murder for sure...may even have impeded Trayvons civil rights....Just some fact...
No law against a security guard asking a person questions..........LOL

No law against security following a suspect........
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51464 Feb 8, 2013
Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal who was destined to either kill or be killed, or both. Fortunately for society, he was the one who got killed, but I can't help but wonder if he ever killed somebody. A lot of murders go unsolved, and a lot of racist negross get away with it.

Is it any wonder why blacks are denied opportunities? I don't think so. Would you invite a murderer into your home? I think not.

People like Trayvon Martin, Al Sharpton, zazz, and barefoot will continue to give blacks a bad name. I can't wait until I turn on the news some day and find out that somebody popped a cap in Sharpton's fat ass. How many deaths and ruined lives has he been responsible for?

What goes around comes around.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51465 Feb 8, 2013
zazz ass transplant wrote:
Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal who was destined to either kill or be killed, or both. Fortunately for society, he was the one who got killed, but I can't help but wonder if he ever killed somebody. A lot of murders go unsolved, and a lot of racist negross get away with it.
Is it any wonder why blacks are denied opportunities? I don't think so. Would you invite a murderer into your home? I think not.
People like Trayvon Martin, Al Sharpton, zazz, and barefoot will continue to give blacks a bad name. I can't wait until I turn on the news some day and find out that somebody popped a cap in Sharpton's fat ass. How many deaths and ruined lives has he been responsible for?
What goes around comes around.
These kneeeeeeegrows here are just thugs like ash tray was and they will also end up dead at the end of a gun someday.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51466 Feb 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not be serving anytime. It's simply a case of self defense.
And yet, the defense keeps trying to postpone and delay the trial contrary to what idiots like hio say.

Seems your opinion doesn't jive with the defense teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Obama addressed 'many sides' after Dallas p... 9 hr Retribution 29
News Duson officer injured; driver and vehicle sought 10 hr Joes Smith Public 1
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) 13 hr LIL YATTA 43
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) 14 hr JessicasLilSister 74
News Police: Lincolnton man shot wife in head (May '13) Wed wondering 7
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... Wed Tex- 7
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) Wed weaponX 95
More from around the web