Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#51418 Feb 8, 2013
Stalking is a crime harassing is a crime and shooting someone is a crime....Only who commited any criems was Zim....Poor Trayvon was scared for his life he fought back but was murdered. SEND ZIM TO THE CHAIR..........

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#51419 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The last punk that was arrested was seen with other black gang looking thugs in the early 20s about 6 feet tall.
Yes he matched that description.........LOL
He was also with a white teen when arrested.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#51420 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Stalking is a crime harassing is a crime and shooting someone is a crime....Only who commited any criems was Zim....Poor Trayvon was scared for his life he fought back but was murdered. SEND ZIM TO THE CHAIR..........
Pull your head out of whatever crevice its stuck in. 3Vons was a smartass who thought he could overpower someone, paid the price...
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#51421 Feb 8, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your head out of whatever crevice its stuck in. 3Vons was a smartass who thought he could overpower someone, paid the price...
Trayvon was a teenager walking and Zim stalked and harassed and MURDERED TRAYVON..........

That is the fact hitler lover.

Location hidden

#51422 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was a teenager walking and Zim stalked and harassed and MURDERED TRAYVON..........
That is the fact hitler lover.
Pull your head out of the Minnesoota snow long enough to get on the short bus and go to school. 3Vons was a smartass teenager, and crossed the wrong person, paid the price.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#51423 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Pull your head out of the Minnesoota snow long enough to get on the short bus and go to school. 3Vons was a smartass teenager, and crossed the wrong person, paid the price.
So the murdering ZIm was a good guy in your eyes.....Ok nazi pig...seig heil or how ever you nazi pukes say good bye.....

GO DIE IN PAIN YOU RACIST PIG. TRAYVON WAS MUDRERED AND THAT IS FACT..Had Trayvon been white Zim would never even followed him...FACT.
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51424 Feb 8, 2013
If sickofit's head is stuck up in the crevice of zazz ass it runs the risk of being surgically removed during the next round of operations.

Maybe it will improve its personality.

Maybe not.
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51425 Feb 8, 2013
Fact: Trayvon was a murdering thug.

Fact: Zim fought for his life and prevailed.

Fact: Racist negross don't like that.

Location hidden

#51428 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
So the murdering ZIm was a good guy in your eyes.....Ok nazi pig...seig heil or how ever you nazi pukes say good bye.....
GO DIE IN PAIN YOU RACIST PIG. TRAYVON WAS MUDRERED AND THAT IS FACT..Had Trayvon been white Zim would never even followed him...FACT.
Gee Whiz, you sure enjoy brain freeze. Minneesoota is the bestest place for you. Zimmerman was doing his job. You have no idea what a Nazi is? You hear racist and think its a new word and I'll use it. Better you look the words up in a dictionary, before you use them, your Grandmother will backhand you if she hears it from your lips.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51429 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, you sure enjoy brain freeze. Minneesoota is the bestest place for you. Zimmerman was doing his job. You have no idea what a Nazi is? You hear racist and think its a new word and I'll use it. Better you look the words up in a dictionary, before you use them, your Grandmother will backhand you if she hears it from your lips.
lol! Wow. So now Zimmerman was being paid?

You know, you've already been caught in a couple of lies. Why do you keep trying for more, son?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51430 Feb 8, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> The Martins are not fit to shine my shoes ,
You aren't fit to suck a hobo's sausage, but you put yourself out there every day, I am sure the homeless appreciate you trying to pull yourself up to their level.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51431 Feb 8, 2013
Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little Here Is None.... You're nothing but a "victim" of an alcoholic mother and a paying sperm donor.
Only in your sheeple mind..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51432 Feb 8, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
He was also with a white teen when arrested.
So????

They were looking for a black young man.........

Location hidden

#51433 Feb 8, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Their thug kid should have obeyed the lSchool rules
The rapist pedophiles blame the victims.

The teenage boy isn't on trial here.

But the racists want to make it so.

Location hidden

#51434 Feb 8, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Zimmerman would not had to shoot him if he was in Miami
The pedophile would not have to had to shoot him if he wasn't a black or if at least he had not gotten with the pedophile while the pedophile was enforcing the no walking while black in his hood restrictions.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51435 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapist pedophiles blame the victims.
The teenage boy isn't on trial here.
But the racists want to make it so.
The black punk is dead.........Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51436 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile would not have to had to shoot him if he wasn't a black or if at least he had not gotten with the pedophile while the pedophile was enforcing the no walking while black in his hood restrictions.
Correct.......

Most white people would not just punch Zim in the nose for asking ash tray a question.....

It is normal for black thugs to just punch anyone the feel like.....
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#51437 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.......
Most white people would not just punch Zim in the nose for asking ash tray a question.....
It is normal for black thugs to just punch anyone the feel like.....
Someone who was following me and harassing me and being shady yes as a white man I would punch him.....STALKING AND HARASSING IS A CRIME....ZIM WAS NOT A COP AND HAD NO RIGHT TO IMPEDE TRAYVONS PATH....

JUST A FEW FACTS FOR YOU....OH AND THEY ARE HARDCORE ROCK SOLID FACTS ..........BY THE LAW BY THE BOOK......Since you dont know first thing about law byt what you see on TV I would shut the hell up if I was you liar..

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51438 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who was following me and harassing me and being shady yes as a white man I would punch him.....STALKING AND HARASSING IS A CRIME....ZIM WAS NOT A COP AND HAD NO RIGHT TO IMPEDE TRAYVONS PATH....
JUST A FEW FACTS FOR YOU....OH AND THEY ARE HARDCORE ROCK SOLID FACTS ..........BY THE LAW BY THE BOOK......Since you dont know first thing about law byt what you see on TV I would shut the hell up if I was you liar..
Zim simply asked him what he was doing..........The punk responded with insults......

There is no law against following a suspicious person and as part of the community security Zim in fact had every right to question and follow the perp.

Please show us a law that says security cant ask someone a question.......
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#51439 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim simply asked him what he was doing..........The punk responded with insults......
There is no law against following a suspicious person and as part of the community security Zim in fact had every right to question and follow the perp.
Please show us a law that says security cant ask someone a question.......
Yea if a stranger stalks and harasses me I will tell him to F OFF also. If he trys to impede my walking I will knock him out.....SEE HOW FREEDOM WORKS...

THERE IS A LAW AGAIANTS TALKING......AND AGAINT HARASSING..

Please go out do what Zim did and find out how fast you end up in front of a judge..REAL FAST....

Oh and a neighbor hood watch person does not have rights a cop does..

IF YOU TRYED TO DO TO ME WHAT ZIM DID TO TRAYVON.....KNOW I CARRY A GUN...SO YOU WOULDNT GET AWAY WITH YOUR CRIME...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) 1 hr MomsWhoKill 255
News Man Pleads Guilty in Fatal 2012 New Year's Shoo... 1 hr MomsWhoKill 2
News Boris "Short Fat" Mogilevich sentenced t... (Jun '07) 15 hr Old Friend 19
News Suspect In Pittsfield Shooting Arrested... 16 hr Besternamersaysfu... 2
News Pittsfield Police Seeking Suspect in... Sat cops are liars an... 10
News Suspect in Charleston church shooting expected ... Jul 31 goonsquad 1
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Jul 31 any 89
More from around the web