Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51391 Feb 7, 2013
Surgical team removes record breaking 200 lbs. from zazz ass!

An astronomical amount!

http://images.ibsys.com/2009/0923/21080819.jp...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51397 Feb 7, 2013
Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think witness protection is "retirement".
I dont think it would be either..........

And your point is???
zazz ass transplant

Netherlands

#51398 Feb 7, 2013
discordian wrote:
another Traygone look alike strikes the white police community, hopefully LA cops already have a bounty on his nappy head:
News for cop kills cops
ABC News
Police: 3 dead after ex-cop vows 'war' on other police, their families
CNN &#8206;- 1 hour ago
Jittery police searched a huge swath of Southern California, from San ... when Dorner allegedly killed two people in Irvine, according to police.
It's just a matter of time before Dorner's ass gets wasted. Pop pop pop!....Then watch Sharpton re-emerge to stir the racial pot once again. I'm surprised no one's popped a cap in his fat ass yet.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#51400 Feb 7, 2013
zazz ass transplant wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a matter of time before Dorner's ass gets wasted. Pop pop pop!....Then watch Sharpton re-emerge to stir the racial pot once again. I'm surprised no one's popped a cap in his fat ass yet.
Yes he is a poor little victim like ash tray
Laughing from North of 49

Hamilton, Canada

#51403 Feb 7, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little Here Is None.... You're nothing but a "victim" of an alcoholic mother and a paying sperm donor.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#51404 Feb 7, 2013
Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little Here Is None.... You're nothing but a "victim" of an alcoholic mother and a paying sperm donor.
Wow. I didn't realize he had that good of an upbringing!
zazz ass transplant

Netherlands

#51414 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He is upset because the white policemen pissed in his wheeties. Now he wants to kill All police. He is the poster child for the lefts war on Law and Order. I hope he gets his balls blown off!

I hope he lives so he can spend the rest of his life in solitary confinement getting ass-raped by the prison guards and trying in vain to jerk himself off.
zazz ass transplant

Netherlands

#51415 Feb 8, 2013
zazz is black by injection. I wonder how many of those neo-welfare rug rats she spit out so far?

Cha-ching!
zazz ass transplant

Netherlands

#51416 Feb 8, 2013
zazz is so fat she can't even pass through French doors anymore. She has to live in the garage now.

When it gets to the point where she can't fit through the garage door she will be forced to live outside.

This is what happens when people who don't work are fed.
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51417 Feb 8, 2013
WARNING!!!

City Ordinance 5346.49

Please do not feed the zazz!

Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

$5,000 fine and 6 months imprisonment each offense.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#51418 Feb 8, 2013
Stalking is a crime harassing is a crime and shooting someone is a crime....Only who commited any criems was Zim....Poor Trayvon was scared for his life he fought back but was murdered. SEND ZIM TO THE CHAIR..........

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#51419 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The last punk that was arrested was seen with other black gang looking thugs in the early 20s about 6 feet tall.
Yes he matched that description.........LOL
He was also with a white teen when arrested.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#51420 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Stalking is a crime harassing is a crime and shooting someone is a crime....Only who commited any criems was Zim....Poor Trayvon was scared for his life he fought back but was murdered. SEND ZIM TO THE CHAIR..........
Pull your head out of whatever crevice its stuck in. 3Vons was a smartass who thought he could overpower someone, paid the price...
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#51421 Feb 8, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your head out of whatever crevice its stuck in. 3Vons was a smartass who thought he could overpower someone, paid the price...
Trayvon was a teenager walking and Zim stalked and harassed and MURDERED TRAYVON..........

That is the fact hitler lover.

Location hidden

#51422 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was a teenager walking and Zim stalked and harassed and MURDERED TRAYVON..........
That is the fact hitler lover.
Pull your head out of the Minnesoota snow long enough to get on the short bus and go to school. 3Vons was a smartass teenager, and crossed the wrong person, paid the price.
sickofit

Blooming Prairie, MN

#51423 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Pull your head out of the Minnesoota snow long enough to get on the short bus and go to school. 3Vons was a smartass teenager, and crossed the wrong person, paid the price.
So the murdering ZIm was a good guy in your eyes.....Ok nazi pig...seig heil or how ever you nazi pukes say good bye.....

GO DIE IN PAIN YOU RACIST PIG. TRAYVON WAS MUDRERED AND THAT IS FACT..Had Trayvon been white Zim would never even followed him...FACT.
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51424 Feb 8, 2013
If sickofit's head is stuck up in the crevice of zazz ass it runs the risk of being surgically removed during the next round of operations.

Maybe it will improve its personality.

Maybe not.
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51425 Feb 8, 2013
Fact: Trayvon was a murdering thug.

Fact: Zim fought for his life and prevailed.

Fact: Racist negross don't like that.

Location hidden

#51428 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
So the murdering ZIm was a good guy in your eyes.....Ok nazi pig...seig heil or how ever you nazi pukes say good bye.....
GO DIE IN PAIN YOU RACIST PIG. TRAYVON WAS MUDRERED AND THAT IS FACT..Had Trayvon been white Zim would never even followed him...FACT.
Gee Whiz, you sure enjoy brain freeze. Minneesoota is the bestest place for you. Zimmerman was doing his job. You have no idea what a Nazi is? You hear racist and think its a new word and I'll use it. Better you look the words up in a dictionary, before you use them, your Grandmother will backhand you if she hears it from your lips.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51429 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, you sure enjoy brain freeze. Minneesoota is the bestest place for you. Zimmerman was doing his job. You have no idea what a Nazi is? You hear racist and think its a new word and I'll use it. Better you look the words up in a dictionary, before you use them, your Grandmother will backhand you if she hears it from your lips.
lol! Wow. So now Zimmerman was being paid?

You know, you've already been caught in a couple of lies. Why do you keep trying for more, son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 14 hr Gracie 106
News Bruner Murder Trial Begins 14 hr EatFecesAndPerish 3
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... 16 hr payme 14
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) 19 hr Reason 148
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 23 hr OLD TOWN NEWHALL1... 160
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial Sat get out 125
News Judge: School can fire guard over 'black thugs'... Sat Wyatt Trayush 2
More from around the web