Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
41,501 - 41,520 of 65,979 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
cut the crap.... give me a link to the media coverage.
Post your personal information on the web including the name of the business you own and your address.........LOL

If I posted information on the shooting I would be posting mine.......

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Where??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug deals gone bad, I see. That's why you're living in Mexico. Close to the product. Did you use intimidation to get to the jury??? Things are starting to add up.
lol! That's what I thought.

Would explain the need for weapons there too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your personal information on the web including the name of the business you own and your address.........LOL
Too bad you don't understand it's already a matter of public record.

That would take brains, tho.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you don't understand it's already a matter of public record.
That would take brains, tho.
Yep..........What shooting are we talking about and what is my name..........ROTFLMAO
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of which, looks like the delayer is the defense...

... and they've run out of time! Now maybe justice can run its course.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/us/judge-de...

"Judge Says No Delay in Trayvon Martin Case
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: February 5, 2013

MIAMI — A judge on Tuesday rebuffed George Zimmerman’s request for a five-month delay of his trial in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, saying it would begin as scheduled on June 10.

“We are four months away from a trial date,” Judge Debra S. Nelson of Circuit Court told defense lawyers during a contentious hearing.“I don’t see any of your issues to be insurmountable.”

The decision came on what would have been Mr. Martin’s 18th birthday, which was commemorated outside the courthouse in Sanford, Fla., with community leaders and students singing “Happy Birthday.” The brief ceremony was just one in a series of events planned to honor Mr. Martin this week, including a community peace walk and a fund-raising event with the Martin family and the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Acknowledging Mr. Martin’s birthday at the start of the hearing, Mark O’Mara, Mr. Zimmerman’s lawyer, said that “the family has a special burden to bear today” and that “no matter what, a tragedy occurred.”

Mr. O’Mara said he requested a postponement of the trial because he needed more time to prepare, and he accused prosecutors of moving slowly in making evidence and witnesses available.

“We are working hard,” Mr. O’Mara said.“We are running into an enormous amount of resistance.”

Bernie de la Rionda, the lead prosecutor in the case, disputed that characterization in court on Tuesday, saying the delays were due in part to Mr. O’Mara often canceling depositions at the last moment.

“That’s frustrating,” he said...."
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap, keyboard kammandor.... give me a link to the media coverage. If you're not lying, you've already been identified in the media. so... What's the bid deal? and sorry dipsh!t... the media doesn't post names of business you own or your address or your phone number..... This is all just a silly smoke screen to hide the fact that you (much like GI Jane) are a liar. You live inside your mind because in the real world... you are nothing more than an abject failure.

As for me posting my personal information.... maybe someday... if I have to "murder" someone and I need to prove it to you. In the mean time...
Laughing from North of 49

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..........What shooting are we talking about and what is my name..........ROTFLMAO
man... your comprehension skills suck. Must be your overindulgence of firewater (since it seems to be ok to play on stereotypes on this board.)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Yeah wrote:
Speaking of which, looks like the delayer is the defense...
... and they've run out of time! Now maybe justice can run its course.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/us/judge-de...
"Judge Says No Delay in Trayvon Martin Case
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: February 5, 2013
MIAMI — A judge on Tuesday rebuffed George Zimmerman’s request for a five-month delay of his trial in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, saying it would begin as scheduled on June 10.
“We are four months away from a trial date,” Judge Debra S. Nelson of Circuit Court told defense lawyers during a contentious hearing.“I don’t see any of your issues to be insurmountable.”
The decision came on what would have been Mr. Martin’s 18th birthday, which was commemorated outside the courthouse in Sanford, Fla., with community leaders and students singing “Happy Birthday.” The brief ceremony was just one in a series of events planned to honor Mr. Martin this week, including a community peace walk and a fund-raising event with the Martin family and the Rev. Al Sharpton.
Acknowledging Mr. Martin’s birthday at the start of the hearing, Mark O’Mara, Mr. Zimmerman’s lawyer, said that “the family has a special burden to bear today” and that “no matter what, a tragedy occurred.”
Mr. O’Mara said he requested a postponement of the trial because he needed more time to prepare, and he accused prosecutors of moving slowly in making evidence and witnesses available.
“We are working hard,” Mr. O’Mara said.“We are running into an enormous amount of resistance.”
Bernie de la Rionda, the lead prosecutor in the case, disputed that characterization in court on Tuesday, saying the delays were due in part to Mr. O’Mara often canceling depositions at the last moment.
“That’s frustrating,” he said...."
WOOHOO!!! Time to spark up the barbie!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
<quoted text>
man... your comprehension skills suck. Must be your overindulgence of firewater (since it seems to be ok to play on stereotypes on this board.)
He uses his own product down in Mexico....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap, keyboard kammandor.... give me a link to the media coverage. If you're not lying, you've already been identified in the media. so... What's the bid deal? and sorry dipsh!t... the media doesn't post names of business you own or your address or your phone number..... This is all just a silly smoke screen to hide the fact that you (much like GI Jane) are a liar. You live inside your mind because in the real world... you are nothing more than an abject failure.
As for me posting my personal information.... maybe someday... if I have to "murder" someone and I need to prove it to you. In the mean time...
Post your personal information first.........LOL

Why would I want to post my name and person information here when the site if full of angry racist blacks?

Yes they did........I was working at the time and my name and business name was listed and a Google search will bring up my business address and that happens to be the same as my home in Santa Rosa Ca.

No if I had wanted to lie about this I would have just done a google search for a justifiable shooting in a robbery attempt..........And you would have never known the difference.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Laughing from North of 49 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liberal/moron that claimed the incident is public record..........LOL

So tell us my name..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOHOO!!! Time to spark up the barbie!!
Is that what you call it when you riot and burn down your own hood because Zim walks???

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
".......He matched the description of the others not arrested in recent burglaries....."
Liar, liar, liar. He didn't match any description except for his skin color and you claim that's not why Zimmerthugman murdered him.
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar? Most burglaries ARE committed by teenagers. When one is confronted by someone who has the appearance of law enforcement and runs away that is seen as guilt. Color really doesn't have much to do with that.
You seem to think it does. Is that because 70% of crime is caused by 25% of the population that is black?
Or that blacks have turned the hooded sweatshirt into the image for the rappin gangster thuglife? You seem to think that isn't true.
Of course law abiding folk are going to see you as suspicious it's the image you project for yourself, or are you to dumb to see and understand that.
Nobody's buying your poor innocent child because 70% of the population know better, it just seems the ignorant 20% that believe it.
This is your reply to the above post. What a stupid reply. It doesn't address my comment in any way. My comment was about description, not age.

Furthermore, your comment is crap and has no merit. You don't know the ages, obviously, of burglar suspects.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The post you just responded to had me asking you what evidence is there that shows Zim broke any law.........
Moron/liberals think a body proves a crime happened..........LOL
"Corpus Delecti"

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Corpus Delecti"
Only moron/liberals think a body proves a crime..........LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your nose.
The jury decided there wasn't enough evidence to convict you. The jury did not rule there was zero evidence. Wonder why they took pity on you. Bet if you murder a Mexican you will be convicted post haste.
Mexicans hate poor people like you who try to live rich in their country, paying slave wages if you have to hire someone to do something for you.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No their were other charges also and they were not guilty on all accounts.........
My people are paid very well.........Thank you.....
The point is you claimed there was zero evidence against you. You are a liar and I was explaining an acquittal doesn't mean no evidence. There was plenty of evidence against you you thug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

zazz ass transplant wrote:
Yuck!
Well today is the day!.......zazz will finally go under the knife to get that fat ass worked on. The goal here is to cut off about 50 - 75 lbs of ass-fat from each cheek.
Sorry to inform you guys of this surgery around lunch time but if it were a perfect world nobody would need to have their ass-cheeks cut away.
Anyway, expect zazz to be absent for a while as she/it recuperates from the filleting.
Good luck zazz!
Bone appetit.
Ewwwwww!
Oh Buffoon Billy, Black Angus, Resident Pervert you just don't react well to some rebuffing your advances. Tsk tsk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

zazz ass transplant wrote:
Yuck!
Well today is the day!.......zazz will finally go under the knife to get that fat ass worked on. The goal here is to cut off about 50 - 75 lbs of ass-fat from each cheek.
Sorry to inform you guys of this surgery around lunch time but if it were a perfect world nobody would need to have their ass-cheeks cut away.
Anyway, expect zazz to be absent for a while as she/it recuperates from the filleting.
Good luck zazz!
Bone appetit.
Ewwwwww!
They haven't run your ass off Topix yet?

Maybe if they cut 75 pounds of fat off your brain you will become functional. Maybe...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

zerosum wrote:
Did this thread die?
No, but there is still a lot of deadwood on it. As you can see the Resident Pervert is still here. He lied and said he would leave until the trial in June.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••