Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66308 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51320 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
".......He matched the description of the others not arrested in recent burglaries....."
Liar, liar, liar. He didn't match any description except for his skin color and you claim that's not why Zimmerthugman murdered him.
The last punk that was arrested was seen with other black gang looking thugs in the early 20s about 6 feet tall.

Yes he matched that description.........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51321 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's bragged about murdering two black men. Very gleefully.
Killing and murdering are two different things..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51322 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
No... you're sitting in the back seat of a short school bus.
Dont have school busses here

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51323 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
oh... so you and GI Jane are of the same ilk..... that fcuking explains alot, doesn't it? Zero evidence?? They charged you with ZERO evidence!! ROTFALMFAO! Give me a link to the published accounts and let ME decided.
Was OJ tried with ZERO evidence?? What a joke you are!... there was plenty of evidence... except that the prosecuting attorney and the LA police departement were plenty incompetent. And THAT'S what the jury said.
In my trial the only evidence they had was a dead body and the testimony of three other gang bangers.....

When ask for my wallet I told them they would have to kick my but and take it..........
One punk said he would and stepped forward with hands raised.....

I pulled a 40S&W out and triple tapped him in the chest when he got about 6 feet from me and coming at me....

Moron/liberals tried to say that I had a choice to give them my wallet and did not need to kill him.

My defense showed that they had robbed and beaten many people before and even if I had handed them my wallet I would have been beaten.........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51324 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that's not what you said at the beginning son. Nor did you clarify if for dozens of posts.
But since you're a proven liar, it really doesn't matter how many times you lied now does it son?
I can and will call the punk anything I want to describe him.........

Just like you call Zim many unproven things..........

Strictly an opinion..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51325 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no, you don't "keep asking." But I keep saying justice should run its course but you're too stupid, dumb and blind to read son.
So you inject your opinions instead and assign them just so you can make your case and try not to look like an idiot.
Sorry to say you fail on both. But I'm sure you're proud of those achievements.
The post you just responded to had me asking you what evidence is there that shows Zim broke any law.........

Moron/liberals think a body proves a crime happened..........LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51327 Feb 6, 2013
Some people here are just too stupid to be called, well, stupid.

They just don't comprehend what it means to let the justice system run it's course in America. So they need to TELL YOU how it should be run.

They DEMAND others provide information they refuse to provide, while already being judge and jury.

Such idiocy.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#51329 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No their were other charges also and they were not guilty on all accounts.........
My people are paid very well.........Thank you.....
Drug deals gone bad, I see. That's why you're living in Mexico. Close to the product. Did you use intimidation to get to the jury??? Things are starting to add up.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#51330 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
In my trial the only evidence they had was a dead body and the testimony of three other gang bangers.....
When ask for my wallet I told them they would have to kick my but and take it..........
One punk said he would and stepped forward with hands raised.....
I pulled a 40S&W out and triple tapped him in the chest when he got about 6 feet from me and coming at me....
Moron/liberals tried to say that I had a choice to give them my wallet and did not need to kill him.
My defense showed that they had robbed and beaten many people before and even if I had handed them my wallet I would have been beaten.........
cut the crap.... give me a link to the media coverage.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51331 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one tiny slight difference...
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51332 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug deals gone bad, I see. That's why you're living in Mexico.
About the most you can expect from HomoOne is: whatever he says is a lie.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51333 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug deals gone bad, I see. That's why you're living in Mexico. Close to the product. Did you use intimidation to get to the jury??? Things are starting to add up.
Only in your liberal/moron mind..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51334 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
cut the crap.... give me a link to the media coverage.
Post your personal information on the web including the name of the business you own and your address.........LOL

If I posted information on the shooting I would be posting mine.......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51335 Feb 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Where??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51336 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! That's what I thought.

Would explain the need for weapons there too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51337 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your personal information on the web including the name of the business you own and your address.........LOL
Too bad you don't understand it's already a matter of public record.

That would take brains, tho.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51338 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you don't understand it's already a matter of public record.
That would take brains, tho.
Yep..........What shooting are we talking about and what is my name..........ROTFLMAO
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51339 Feb 6, 2013
Speaking of which, looks like the delayer is the defense...

... and they've run out of time! Now maybe justice can run its course.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/us/judge-de...

"Judge Says No Delay in Trayvon Martin Case
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: February 5, 2013

MIAMI — A judge on Tuesday rebuffed George Zimmerman’s request for a five-month delay of his trial in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, saying it would begin as scheduled on June 10.

“We are four months away from a trial date,” Judge Debra S. Nelson of Circuit Court told defense lawyers during a contentious hearing.“I don’t see any of your issues to be insurmountable.”

The decision came on what would have been Mr. Martin’s 18th birthday, which was commemorated outside the courthouse in Sanford, Fla., with community leaders and students singing “Happy Birthday.” The brief ceremony was just one in a series of events planned to honor Mr. Martin this week, including a community peace walk and a fund-raising event with the Martin family and the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Acknowledging Mr. Martin’s birthday at the start of the hearing, Mark O’Mara, Mr. Zimmerman’s lawyer, said that “the family has a special burden to bear today” and that “no matter what, a tragedy occurred.”

Mr. O’Mara said he requested a postponement of the trial because he needed more time to prepare, and he accused prosecutors of moving slowly in making evidence and witnesses available.

“We are working hard,” Mr. O’Mara said.“We are running into an enormous amount of resistance.”

Bernie de la Rionda, the lead prosecutor in the case, disputed that characterization in court on Tuesday, saying the delays were due in part to Mr. O’Mara often canceling depositions at the last moment.

“That’s frustrating,” he said...."
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#51340 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap, keyboard kammandor.... give me a link to the media coverage. If you're not lying, you've already been identified in the media. so... What's the bid deal? and sorry dipsh!t... the media doesn't post names of business you own or your address or your phone number..... This is all just a silly smoke screen to hide the fact that you (much like GI Jane) are a liar. You live inside your mind because in the real world... you are nothing more than an abject failure.

As for me posting my personal information.... maybe someday... if I have to "murder" someone and I need to prove it to you. In the mean time...
Laughing from North of 49

Ancaster, Canada

#51341 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..........What shooting are we talking about and what is my name..........ROTFLMAO
man... your comprehension skills suck. Must be your overindulgence of firewater (since it seems to be ok to play on stereotypes on this board.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman from Pa. murdered in Florida; 'bloody' bo... Mon getitright 2
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Sun kennie23 38
News Suspect jailed in fatal shooting of 8-year-old ... Sun Bobbie N 1
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Sun UTfan4ever 74
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) Sun The smart one out... 22
News Decay Arraigned on Two Counts of Capital Murder (May '07) Sat Onlygodcanjudge 181
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) Mar 25 Wise22 72
More from around the web