Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#51312 Feb 6, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put this in language you might understand. I don't give a shit if he matched the description of Atilla The Hun, Jeffry Dahmer, Osama Bin Ladin, Zimmie ain't no damn cop, he is just a fat ass bully cop wanna be with a gun.
Now he is in jail with no gun and without a snowballs chance in hell of beating this rap completely. Get it?
No law says a private citizen cant follow black thugs with a loaded gun.....

“Facts”

Mexico

#51313 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you see his fat ass in court today? He must have gained 100 pounds. Judge denied Defense Motion to Continue/Delay Trial start date.
Just stay in Mexico or educate your self before you come back here. Ok?
Nope

Dont watch TV

I have been in San Francisco twice this year......

“Facts”

Mexico

#51314 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Who did you murder or not murder?
I have been involved with two shootings that resulted in two justifiable homicides.

One went to a jury and the other no charges were filed.

Both situations involved black code purple thugs

“Facts”

Mexico

#51315 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your nose.
The jury decided there wasn't enough evidence to convict you. The jury did not rule there was zero evidence. Wonder why they took pity on you. Bet if you murder a Mexican you will be convicted post haste.
Mexicans hate poor people like you who try to live rich in their country, paying slave wages if you have to hire someone to do something for you.
No their were other charges also and they were not guilty on all accounts.........

My people are paid very well.........Thank you.....

“Facts”

Mexico

#51316 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ho left your sorry ass long ago.
So, are you going to sneak across the border to commit arson if Zimmerthugman is acquitted? Or convicted?
I hope someone shoots your sorry as dead if you torch their home or business so you can claim blacks did it.
Never had one.........LOL
No need........The animals will do a great job........
Only about 300 people in the world that rate higher than I do in PCSC competitions.....

“Facts”

Mexico

#51317 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron since you know so much why don't you tell us instead of asking us. You are an un-American, racist, POS.
Racist?????
NOPE

I am a native American married to a european living in Mexico. I have black and cubans as in laws........

Now I will admit that I cant stand punks and gang bangers.....
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51318 Feb 6, 2013
Yuck!

Well today is the day!.......zazz will finally go under the knife to get that fat ass worked on. The goal here is to cut off about 50 - 75 lbs of ass-fat from each cheek.

Sorry to inform you guys of this surgery around lunch time but if it were a perfect world nobody would need to have their ass-cheeks cut away.

Anyway, expect zazz to be absent for a while as she/it recuperates from the filleting.

Good luck zazz!

Bone appetit.

Ewwwwww!

“Facts”

Mexico

#51319 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, liar. Moron. Un-American POS.
Really.........Prove it.

“Facts”

Mexico

#51320 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
".......He matched the description of the others not arrested in recent burglaries....."
Liar, liar, liar. He didn't match any description except for his skin color and you claim that's not why Zimmerthugman murdered him.
The last punk that was arrested was seen with other black gang looking thugs in the early 20s about 6 feet tall.

Yes he matched that description.........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#51321 Feb 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's bragged about murdering two black men. Very gleefully.
Killing and murdering are two different things..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#51322 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
No... you're sitting in the back seat of a short school bus.
Dont have school busses here

“Facts”

Mexico

#51323 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
oh... so you and GI Jane are of the same ilk..... that fcuking explains alot, doesn't it? Zero evidence?? They charged you with ZERO evidence!! ROTFALMFAO! Give me a link to the published accounts and let ME decided.
Was OJ tried with ZERO evidence?? What a joke you are!... there was plenty of evidence... except that the prosecuting attorney and the LA police departement were plenty incompetent. And THAT'S what the jury said.
In my trial the only evidence they had was a dead body and the testimony of three other gang bangers.....

When ask for my wallet I told them they would have to kick my but and take it..........
One punk said he would and stepped forward with hands raised.....

I pulled a 40S&W out and triple tapped him in the chest when he got about 6 feet from me and coming at me....

Moron/liberals tried to say that I had a choice to give them my wallet and did not need to kill him.

My defense showed that they had robbed and beaten many people before and even if I had handed them my wallet I would have been beaten.........

“Facts”

Mexico

#51324 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that's not what you said at the beginning son. Nor did you clarify if for dozens of posts.
But since you're a proven liar, it really doesn't matter how many times you lied now does it son?
I can and will call the punk anything I want to describe him.........

Just like you call Zim many unproven things..........

Strictly an opinion..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#51325 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, no, you don't "keep asking." But I keep saying justice should run its course but you're too stupid, dumb and blind to read son.
So you inject your opinions instead and assign them just so you can make your case and try not to look like an idiot.
Sorry to say you fail on both. But I'm sure you're proud of those achievements.
The post you just responded to had me asking you what evidence is there that shows Zim broke any law.........

Moron/liberals think a body proves a crime happened..........LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51327 Feb 6, 2013
Some people here are just too stupid to be called, well, stupid.

They just don't comprehend what it means to let the justice system run it's course in America. So they need to TELL YOU how it should be run.

They DEMAND others provide information they refuse to provide, while already being judge and jury.

Such idiocy.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#51329 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No their were other charges also and they were not guilty on all accounts.........
My people are paid very well.........Thank you.....
Drug deals gone bad, I see. That's why you're living in Mexico. Close to the product. Did you use intimidation to get to the jury??? Things are starting to add up.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#51330 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
In my trial the only evidence they had was a dead body and the testimony of three other gang bangers.....
When ask for my wallet I told them they would have to kick my but and take it..........
One punk said he would and stepped forward with hands raised.....
I pulled a 40S&W out and triple tapped him in the chest when he got about 6 feet from me and coming at me....
Moron/liberals tried to say that I had a choice to give them my wallet and did not need to kill him.
My defense showed that they had robbed and beaten many people before and even if I had handed them my wallet I would have been beaten.........
cut the crap.... give me a link to the media coverage.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51331 Feb 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one tiny slight difference...
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51332 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug deals gone bad, I see. That's why you're living in Mexico.
About the most you can expect from HomoOne is: whatever he says is a lie.

“Facts”

Mexico

#51333 Feb 6, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug deals gone bad, I see. That's why you're living in Mexico. Close to the product. Did you use intimidation to get to the jury??? Things are starting to add up.
Only in your liberal/moron mind..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 3 hr Important 295
News KPD releases names of officers in shooting (Feb '09) 10 hr SIMPLYBEAUTIFUL 20
News Prosecutors: Teen fatally shot man in South Sid... 14 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Schools On Lockdown As Manhunt Continues For Ma... (Dec '05) 18 hr Tom 5
News Jackson man faces murder charges in Henderson C... (Mar '12) Sun Doc Holiday 9
News Appeals Court rules guilty plea was voluntary i... (Jun '10) Apr 18 Cody 7
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Apr 18 Reason 152
More from around the web