Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51216 Feb 5, 2013
Judge has ruled in Zimmerman/Martin Trial Against Defense, who had requestes a Delay. Trial will begin as scheduled in June 2013.
Today would have been Martins' 18th Birthday.
Zimmie appears to weigh at least 300 Lbs.
Jail food must be okay.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51217 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us how many high profile murder cases has the defendant taken the stand..........LOL
Very Very few unless they were crazy..........
Meteorites have fallen on people also..........But the odds of it happening in the Zim trial are nill.........LOL
You have the comprehension skills of an inbred teabagger. YOU said it happens... YOUR words not mine. Re-read my post pointing that out again... or better yet... have mommy read it to you.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51218 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us any evidence that proves Zim broke any law..........ROTFLMAO
Be patient, fartbag.... it will all come out in court ending in a 2nd degree murder rap for GI Jane. God speed...
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51219 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free to prove my fact wrong..........Waiting........ ..LOL
what fact?? ROTFALMFAO!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51220 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the comprehension skills of an inbred teabagger. YOU said it happens... YOUR words not mine. Re-read my post pointing that out again... or better yet... have mommy read it to you.
Yes I think two or three moron/liberals/blacks have taken the stand in the last 30 years.........LOL

How many murder trials in the last 30 years???

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51221 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Be patient, fartbag.... it will all come out in court ending in a 2nd degree murder rap for GI Jane. God speed...
Yes we knew you like everyone else here has ZERO evidence that Zim committed any crime....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51222 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
what fact?? ROTFALMFAO!!
The FACT that nobody can show any evidence that proves Zim broke ANY law..........ROTFLMAO
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51223 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think two or three moron/liberals/blacks have taken the stand in the last 30 years.........LOL
typical fright wing two-step..... but.... I'm glad you admit you were wrong.... that is so atypical of a fright wing moron.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#51224 Feb 5, 2013
has obama pardoned Trayvon Martin yet?
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51225 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we knew you like everyone else here has ZERO evidence that Zim committed any crime....
That's right fartbag, here in america, like the former Soviet Union, we charge people with ZERO evidence. Like I said before, your single-celled brain appears to be running on empty.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51226 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACT that nobody can show any evidence that proves Zim broke ANY law..........ROTFLMAO
Enough evidence, fartbat, that he was charged with 2nd degree murder. ROTFALMFAO!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51227 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Today. Jodi Arias. Arizona. She willget death.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#51228 Feb 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing, that's why he can't answer you.
In California 215 refers to carjacking
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51229 Feb 5, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Today. Jodi Arias. Arizona. She willget death.
That's impossible. Jodi Arias is white. She shouldn't have even been charged.
Just a note to all you single-celled brain whacko lunatics out there..... THAT WAS SARCASM.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#51230 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered the fool over a dozen times and then told her to google it but I see you both are too stupid to use google
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-po...
You said 215 was for a burgular suspect. Where does carjacking come into it.
Laughing North of 49

Hamilton, Canada

#51231 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
My chef delivers food and we don't eat any processed meats
Your chef... now would he be that dude that dumps expired MickeyD food in the back alley dumpster??? Here's a hint for you doofus..... MickeyD's IS processed meats.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51232 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to forgive the little tyke. He believes the world revolves around him... and so should everyone else.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51233 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough evidence, fartbat, that he was charged with 2nd degree murder. ROTFALMFAO!!
lol! I keep telling the little dummy that's what a trial is for.

But he doesn't believe me.

So I ask him what country he's from... and he doesn't answer.
Laughing North of 49

Hamilton, Canada

#51234 Feb 5, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
has obama pardoned Trayvon Martin yet?
LOL! Inbred, we have idiots just like you in Canada!!! Nah... just funnin' ya! Actually, we don't! Just like poking dried shxt with a stick to see if it stinks. And, yesserie Bob... it surely does!
funny

United States

#51235 Feb 5, 2013
heard trayvons mammy is trying to start a scholarship for her thug...roflmao!!!! wonder who is funding that? im sure it isnt her. she aint gonna tap into her weave money. wonder what the scholarship will be called, THUG TRAYVON?? or the MEANICING MARTIN FUND...lmao i wonder if it will go to teach future thugs how to break into houses successfully? or how to roll a blunt? or maybe it will pay for the baby-mammys to get abortions....TNB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in Houston-area shooting of deputy appe... 1 hr Walkin Boss 4
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 3 hr Swept farts 39
News New details about Shannon Miles 6 hr Walkin Boss 1
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) 12 hr bozo 8
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... Sun More farts 33
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... Sun Zionist liberal 20
News Texas Shooting Suspect Charged with Murder Sun Donny Brook 1
More from around the web