Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,066)

Showing posts 41,301 - 41,320 of65,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>The Production can't bring up the past? Sometimes patterns of past behavior can come in. Maybe not in Case In Chief, then in Sentencing Phase after he is found guilty.
What???.......LOL

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
My chef delivers food and we don't eat any processed meats
I am sure your chef delivers his meat to you every day.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Touching a police officer is a crime. So is spitting on one. He was charged with domestic violence, you can't change court records or history.
"According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.
"All three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident. So how was someone with a violent past including that of battery against an officer able to carry a 9 mm handgun? Maybe that’s a question Robert Zimmerman should answer …"
<quoted text>
I didn't make anything up. The quotes indicate that I am quoting someone else. This was from a newspaper article.
I don't believe you about his father helping end the war in Iraq. You are a buffoon. What an asinine thing to say.
You obviously do not know what hearsay is. Why don't you look up the definition of the word so that you can use it properly?
ROFLMAO at you.
Don't mind if I do:

hearsay
noun
information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor : according to hearsay, Bob had managed to break his arm.
• Law the report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law : everything they had told him would have been ruled out as hearsay |[as adj.] hearsay evidence.

Now that we cleared that up, from the one and only NBC news report on Zimmerman's past:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Obama sausage wrote:
<quoted text>
I give bareface fool his morning sausage, he's most grateful
The closes you'll comme is you make your boyfriend wearing my picture while tonsil his rims.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure your chef delivers his meat to you every day.
No we only eat meat two or three times a week and that includes fish
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a code purple 215 suspect
lol! You still don't know what a 215 suspect is do you son? Or you lied.

Or both.

Either way, you're an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No we only eat meat two
You get his meat whenever he wants to give it to you.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You still don't know what a 215 suspect is do you son? Or you lied.

Or both.

It has been posted here many times

Three times today

You are the only one that does not know and too stupid to google it

Now take your code purple but back to your ghetto

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You get his meat whenever he wants to give it to you.
Anything you like to think troll

All you are proving is that you know there is no evidence that proves Zim broke any law
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been posted here many times
Three times today
You are the only one that does not know and too stupid to google it
Now take your code purple but back to your ghetto
lol! Then you lied son.... again.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then you lied son.... again.
When and where???
barefoots my buckle boy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama sausage wrote:
<quoted text>
I give bareface fool his morning sausage, he's most grateful

The Sultan of Swallow needs no introduction. He is the number one receptacle in over 400 counties and seven states. He never met a cock-he never liked/sucked. He's sucked them all and enjoyed every ounce of it.

He needs no introduction, as his reputation proceeds him, and every swinging dick in the world that dropped in would agree. He really knows how to suck a prick, and it shows!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoots my buckle boy wrote:
<quoted text>
barefoot is one of the legendary sausage grinders on the West Coast. He has processed more meat than Oscar-Meyer. He is the king of face, the guru of gulp, the prince of seamen.
Count on him for an unforgettable toe-curling, cock-throbbing, nut-tingling experience. Oh barefoot! He's G-R-E-A-T!!!
He always comes highly recommended!
Is it June?

You've got him confused with the stranger in the stall with you, he's not Barefoot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind if I do:
hearsay
noun
information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor : according to hearsay, Bob had managed to break his arm.
• Law the report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law : everything they had told him would have been ruled out as hearsay |[as adj.] hearsay evidence.
Now that we cleared that up, from the one and only NBC news report on Zimmerman's past:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...
Well, you can Google so it must be that comprehension is your problem. You claimed eyewitness testimony was hearsay. Several times.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You still don't know what a 215 suspect is do you son? Or you lied.
Or both.
There is no such thing, that's why he can't answer you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

O’Mara hired Shawn Vincent of Orlando’s Digital Marketing Revolution to manage a Facebook page as well. Within hours of the page going up, hundreds of people had posted comments both for and against the defendant, and a few people with fake user names shared harsh opinions of Trayvon Martin’s family. One commenter on O’Mara’s Facebook page said Trayvon’s mother was “mooching” off white people’s money.

Within 24 hours, the site was changed so that users must submit comments for review before they are posted. Insults were deleted. About 1,800 people have “liked” the page so far.

Jayne Navarre, a South Florida consultant who devises social media strategies for lawyers, said O’Mara’s use of social media will “almost certainly” taint a jury pool and compromise Zimmerman’s shot at a fair trial. She said O’Mara also may be violating American Bar Association rules that prohibit a lawyer from helping third parties make prohibited extrajudicial comments.

While use of social media has risen exponentially in the legal field,“what we have not seen is a criminal-defense attorney host social media channels on behalf of their client,” Navarre said.“I would not be surprised to learn that members of the Bar are shocked and even disgusted.”

Under American Bar Association rules, a lawyer can speak publicly on a case as long as it does not prejudice a potential jury. The association is revamping its rules to address social media, she said.

Lawyers usually use social media to advertise, educate, network or recruit employees, she said. Some lawyers and judges have been sanctioned for inappropriate use of social media.
sunday

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

i was kinda proud of the whole zimmerman thing..

because

i used to get beat up all the time by blacker black kids but all the white people wanna kill me and stuff so i don't support zimmerman anymore..
barefoots my buckle boy

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it June?
You've got him confused with the stranger in the stall with you, he's not Barefoot.
June?.....It's February numbnut!.....You having a stroke?.....Or you just going through a time warp? Hey don't look now but your stall buddy is trying to get away. Not to worry, just squash him with your big fat ass.

Don't forget to flush when you're finished, and wipe.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing, that's why he can't answer you.
I answered the fool over a dozen times and then told her to google it but I see you both are too stupid to use google

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-po...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered the fool over a dozen times and then told her to google it but I see you both are too stupid to use google
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-po...
lol! Again with the claims without the proof.

You lied son. It's really that simple.

You were told there was no such code for Florida.

Amazing how conservatives like you have no problems lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,301 - 41,320 of65,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••