Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
41,301 - 41,320 of 66,017 Comments Last updated 22 hrs ago

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51089 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And so goes your claim son.....
And that's about where it ends....
Yes you are proven again to be too stupid to read a link..........LOL

But what do you expect from a moron that fails to read a link that proves the burden of proof is on the prosecution and claims the burden of proof is on the defense.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#51090 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. And he admitted it on another thread.
Then he goes right back to lying as usual.
He's a fine example of what the radical right is like.
On this thread he doesn't admit any of his lies, mistakes or lapses in mental activity. He is a boring buffoon.

He doesn't grasp the posts he response to. That's why he is on a mental disability living the good life on very little money in Mexico.

Talk about Trolls, his picture is in the dictionary under that word.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51091 Feb 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time you have EVER responded to that question. Eben though your response is crap.
Florida has no 215 police code. That is something police in California use for a car jacking something you are the only one who has accused Trayvon of. The ONLY one. This must be why you have refused to answer the question asked of you hundreds of time.
There is no such thing as a 215.
Trayvon was not engaged in any illegal activity on the night he was murdered.
You are a braggart, a moron, a fool, an imbecile who has no life outside of the internet.
You are also un-American.
Wrong again.......Go back and look..........This has traveled from thread to thread.....

Yes........That is what my link showed.........Car jacking..........Did you look up code purple???......Gang activity.....LOL

How many people here have accused Zim of being guilty with no evidence??
How many people have called him a pervert with no proof?
How many people call him a wife beater?
A cop beater?
A racist
A pedofile?

I can call the dead perp anything I like as it is my opinion of a description for him.......
Is he really a ash tray???

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51092 Feb 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted this at least 200 times. All is proves is that you are a moron, a fool, an imbecile, an idiot, and a bore.
You are also un-American.
The moron claims she never said that..........LOL

So until she admits it or stops saying she said that it will be posted 2k more times.........

Location hidden

#51093 Feb 4, 2013
Zimmerthugman's web page:

“I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book,” the 2005 Myspace page said.“Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”

Another line suggested his friends went to jail and did not rat him out.“They do a year and dont ever open thier [sic] mouth to get my ass pinched.”

The pictures posted on the page including several with an ethnically diverse group of friends. The blog section boasts about having two felonies knocked down to misdemeanors and describes a court battle with an ex-girlfriend. Zimmerman faced two felonies in 2005 for obstructing justice and battery on a law enforcement officer, but the cases were reduced to misdemeanor simple battery, and he was left with no criminal conviction on his record.

Location hidden

#51094 Feb 4, 2013
Another line suggested his friends went to jail and did not rat him out.“They do a year and dont ever open thier [sic] mouth to get my ass pinched.”

Wonder what crime this was for.

Yes, Zimmerthugman was an upstanding citizen.

Location hidden

#51095 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are proven again to be too stupid to read a link..........LOL
But what do you expect from a moron that fails to read a link that proves the burden of proof is on the prosecution and claims the burden of proof is on the defense.
It is, in a SYG hearing, which is what was being discussed, despite your lies to the contrary.

Location hidden

#51096 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.......Go back and look..........This has traveled from thread to thread.....
Yes........That is what my link showed.........Car jacking..........Did you look up code purple???......Gang activity.....LOL
How many people here have accused Zim of being guilty with no evidence??
How many people have called him a pervert with no proof?
How many people call him a wife beater?
A cop beater?
A racist
A pedofile?
I can call the dead perp anything I like as it is my opinion of a description for him.......
"According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.

All three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident. So how was someone with a violent past including that of battery against an officer able to carry a 9 mm handgun? Maybe that’s a question Robert Zimmerman should answer …"

Location hidden

#51097 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>

Talk to me about ash trays when you have buried a loved one, you heartless, cowardly bastard.
Truth

United States

#51098 Feb 4, 2013
Who cares what Zimmerman's charges were in the past. Martin was no stranger to the law. Martin attacked a man and tried to bash his brains out on the sidewalk which could have resulted in death. Pure case of self defense and a jury will also see it that way. The police reports, witness statements, and autopsy reports are in Zimmerman's favor. Just one less thug.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51099 Feb 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
Zimmerthugman's web page:
“I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book,” the 2005 Myspace page said.“Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
The pictures posted on the page including several with an ethnically diverse group of friends. The blog section boasts about having two felonies knocked down to misdemeanors and describes a court battle with an ex-girlfriend. Zimmerman faced two felonies in 2005 for obstructing justice and battery on a law enforcement officer, but the cases were reduced to misdemeanor simple battery, and he was left with no criminal conviction on his record.
Nice link.........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51100 Feb 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>It is, in a SYG hearing, which is what was being discussed, despite your lies to the contrary.
The hearing may not even happen..........LOL

Fo sure Zim will not testify.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51101 Feb 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.
All three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the Florida resident. So how was someone with a violent past including that of battery against an officer able to carry a 9 mm handgun? Maybe that’s a question Robert Zimmerman should answer …"
Seems the courts know more than you did........

OJ was arrested for murder.........So was I........

Are you saying that Zims dad has pull all the way to the feds????

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51102 Feb 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to me about ash trays when you have buried a loved one, you heartless, cowardly bastard.
Been there and done that.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#51103 Feb 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
Who cares what Zimmerman's charges were in the past. Martin was no stranger to the law. Martin attacked a man and tried to bash his brains out on the sidewalk which could have resulted in death. Pure case of self defense and a jury will also see it that way. The police reports, witness statements, and autopsy reports are in Zimmerman's favor. Just one less thug.
Correct........If Zim had not shot him that night he was sure to die a similar death....

Location hidden

#51104 Feb 4, 2013
Murderous 'monster' acquires an arsenal

The Oberender case exposes loopholes in national gun laws and Minnesota's background checks.

They knew the house far too well. It was where Christian Philip Oberender, then 14 years old, had murdered his mother in a shotgun ambush in the family rec room in 1995.

Now, 18 years later, Carver County Sheriff Jim Olson was sending his deputies back to the home where Oberender still lives. Just two days earlier, Olson had scanned the day's shift reports and froze when he tripped over Oberender's name. A scan of a Facebook page then showed firearms spread out like a child's trophies on a bed inside the home, along with notes about the Newtown, Conn., gunman who shot 20 children to death.

What Olson's deputies found in the home in Watertown Township was chilling: 13 guns, including semi-automatic rifles, an AK-47, a Tommy gun, assorted shotguns and handguns, including a .50-caliber Desert Eagle.

Even more disturbing was the letter Oberender had written recently to his late mother, Mary: "I am so homicide,'' it said in broken sentences. "I think about killing all the time. The monster want out. He only been out one time and someone die.''

Today, Oberender sits in a Carver County jail cell on a charge of being a felon in possession of firearms. And Olson, who investigated the 1995 murder as a young detective, finds his investigators at the center of a case that exposes the dangerous loopholes in the nation's gun laws and Minnesota's system of criminal background checks.

Even though Oberender killed his mother with a firearm, even though he was committed to the state hospital in St. Peter as mentally ill and dangerous more than a decade ago, he was able to obtain a permit to purchase firearms last May. That piece of paper gave Oberender, now 32, the ability to walk into any licensed Minnesota retailer and buy any assault weapon or pistol on the rack.

Dozens of other Minnesotans judged by a court to be mentally ill have also found that designation no barrier to obtaining deadly weapons.

A Star Tribune review of state court records found case after case in which individuals deemed mentally ill in judicial proceedings later wound up in possession of guns and accused of violent crimes.

http://www.startribune.com/local/west/1876106...

Location hidden

#51105 Feb 4, 2013
Another mass murder by a white man averted. Just a lucky happenstance.

Location hidden

#51106 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the courts know more than you did........
OJ was arrested for murder.........So was I........
Are you saying that Zims dad has pull all the way to the feds????
No fool, I'm not saying that.
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#51109 Feb 4, 2013
Anyone care to guess the ages of the young men? Where are the social pimps?

(WXYZ)- Police sources tell 7 Action News that a women's basketball coach from Martin Luther King, Jr. Senior High School shot two men who attacked him as he was walking two basketball players to their cars in the school parking lot.

Police sources say the coach was walking the two girls to their cars when two men allegedly approached and one pulled out a gun and grabbed him by his chain necklace. The coach then pulled out his gun and shot both of them, according to sources.

The man who shot the attackers was 70 years old, according to police.

One of the attackers was found dead in the median on Lafayette Boulevard, and the other was taken to a local hospital, according to police sources. We've learned that both of the men had attended the high school, and one had been recently expelled.

Police sources say the coach has a Concealed Pistol License and is reportedly a reserve police officer. They say he is fully cooperating with authorities.

Crime scene tape could be seen on Lafayette Boulevard and also around the back parking lot of the school near the gym.

Students could be seen being walked to their cars late Friday night.

The Detroit Public Schools issued this statement to 7 Action News:

At approximately 7:30pm DPS Police responded to a call of attempted robbery at Martin Luther King Jr. High School. DPS Police are cooperating with DPD which is handling the lead investigation.

We are very relieved that all students and DPS personnel and representatives involved are safe and were unharmed. Preliminary reports are that shots were fired during an attempted robbery of a member of the coaching team of the school’s girls basketball program by two assailants outside the school. There was one fatality and one injured suspect in serious condition.

The school has many security features which were in place at the time of the incident as well as a full security plan as do all DPS schools. These will be reviewed as the regularly are after any incidents. There will be counselors available at the school Monday morning for students and faculty members.

--Steve Wasko, Detroit Public Schools Spokesperson
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#51110 Feb 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 17 min Hunter of Gor 1,364
$40 million lawsuit slams Ferguson police actio... 1 hr smarty pants 3
2 Plead Guilty In Slaying Of Boston Teen 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown 2 hr Lola Watcher bad ... 1
The COMMON CORE CURRICULUM is nothing new! 3 hr NEW WORLD ORDER 1
BLACK STUDENT SLASHES WHITE TEACHERS THROAT and... 3 hr NEW WORLD ORDER 2
Protestors march on West Side after fatal polic... 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••