Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50820 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Be happy to post
Liar lair pants on fire.

Location hidden

#50821 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So was OJ my little troll..........LOL
OJ is still in jail, my big fat troll.

PS: OJ isn't on trial here.

Location hidden

#50822 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<
I posted it here for you dozens of times
Liar liar pants on fire.

Established long time ago.

Location hidden

#50823 Feb 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just waiting for you to post your link..........LOL
LOL

Not a soul expects you to back up the lies you post, troll.

LOL
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50824 Feb 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too dumb and kill happy to comprehend this but here goes anyway.
The state has the goods on Zimmerthugman and will convict him.
You don't spend weeks in jail, you don't get out on a million dollar bail when there is no evidence. Even Zimmerthugman and O'Mara know this which is why they are so worried about his fate and keep postponing the trial.
You poor dumb, moronic imbecile.
I hope if you start a fire in your hood someone shoots your ass dead.
you hope that someone shoots his ass dead becasue you disagree. wow, why are you so violent. you wishing death upon someone is cruel.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50825 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile zimmerman jumped the boy who had a perfect right to be where he was at: on the sidewalk in front of his house.
You are a m/f c/s liar.
You have been shown the map and you have been shown the injuries.
martin was not in front of his temporary residence.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50826 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile was a racist and made his mind up before he got out of his truck that the teenager he was stalking was guilty.
That's from the words that came out of the pedophile's mouth.
You do know the state of Florida is going to play those tapes?
there is no proof that zimmerman is a racist. tapes will be played.. still wont proof that zimmerman attacked martin.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50827 Feb 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're not smart enough to comprehend even when the answer's handed to you son.
But... you are a proven liar!
"YEAH" can you show me where the state can proof beyond a reasonable doubt that zimmerman attacked martin.

really lets face the truth.. if the state cant prove that zimmerman attacked martin then what the hell do they have.

its a simple question.

what can the state present that will be undisputed
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50828 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Not a soul expects you to back up the lies you post, troll.
LOL
still waiting for proof that zimmemran attacked martin. how come martin didnt have any injuries other than the bullet hole

how come martin didnt have any grass stains. if martin was in so much fear for his life then why not run home like hes running for touchdown.. why couldnt martin have just knocked zim to the ground and hauled butt home. martin did not have to continue delivering blows MMA style

Location hidden

#50829 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text> still waiting for proof that zimmemran attacked martin.
"The affidavit states that it does not contain a complete recitation of facts, but presents only the facts to support probable cause for second-degree murder charges. Judge Mark Herr ruled that the affidavit was legally sufficient to establish probable cause."

You do know how the court system in the USA works?

Location hidden

#50830 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text>"YEAH" can you show me where the state can proof beyond a reasonable doubt that zimmerman attacked martin.
"The affidavit states that it does not contain a complete recitation of facts, but presents only the facts to support probable cause for second-degree murder charges. Judge Mark Herr ruled that the affidavit was legally sufficient to establish probable cause."

You do know who the court system in the USA works?

Location hidden

#50831 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text> martin was not in front of his temporary residence.
He was on the sidewalk in front of his house.

I guess you have to change my statement to suit your needs, eh?

Location hidden

#50832 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
what can the state present that will be undisputed
So you don't know a thing about how the courts work in the USA?

Are you working on your citizenship?

Location hidden

#50833 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text> there is no proof that zimmerman is a racist. tapes will be played..
Indeed, tapes will be played.

And the pedophile racist thug isn't on trial for being a racist, he is on trial for creating the confrontation in which he pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot a young boy- who had every right to be exactly where he was at- in the chest.

The state of Florida will go to his motivation and the fact that the pedophile Zimmerman was a racist will no doubt come out.

The pedophile will have difficulties in saying anything as his defense team isn't going to let him take the stand.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50834 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know who the court system in the USA works?
According to the prosecution's Affidavit of Probable Cause, "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued". A prosecution investigator who co-signed the affidavit later testified at a hearing that he did not know whether it was Zimmerman or Martin who started the confrontation. Zimmerman pleaded not guilty to the charge and is currently out on a $1 million bond while he awaits trial.he has requested a hearing under the "stand your ground" law provisions.

again i ask.... do you have any evidence that can be undisputed and proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

you can do everything in your power to assassinate zimmermans credibility but it still wont be enough..

to much solid evidence "physical evidence" along with eye witnesses
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50835 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was on the sidewalk in front of his house.
I guess you have to change my statement to suit your needs, eh?
can you show me the source of where you get this piece of information. from what im reading ,, martin was 70 plus yards from his temporary residence
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50836 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't know a thing about how the courts work in the USA?
Are you working on your citizenship?
i am starting to see that you are deflecting from the point of this forum. do you have any evidence other than a bias opinion that will have the jury convict zimmerman of 2nd degree murder
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50837 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pedophile racist thug isn't on trial for being a racist, he is on trial for creating the confrontation in which he pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot a young boy- who had every right to be exactly where he was at- in the chest.
The state of Florida will go to his motivation and the fact that the pedophile Zimmerman was a racist will no doubt come out.
The pedophile will have difficulties in saying anything as his defense team isn't going to let him take the stand.
there has already been a FBI investigation as to weather or not race had anything to do with it. they concluded that race did NOT motivate zimmerman.

zimmerman has helped blacks out in several ways. why do ignore that. do you have any proof he is a pedophile or just allegations.

zimmmerman pulled out his gun because trayvon was attacking him.
keep turning left

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50838 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
can you explain how the state is going to prove that zimmerman started the confrontation

where is this map that shows martin standing on the sidewalk IN FRONT of his temporary residence

Location hidden

#50839 Feb 2, 2013
keep turning left wrote:
<quoted text>According to the prosecution's Affidavit of Probable Cause, "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued".
The pedophile is still charged and under arrest.

Are you working on becoming a citizen?

Or did you flunk out of high school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 1 hr The_Box 141
News Arrests made in Swannanoa mobile home shooting (Sep '07) 17 hr Loca 45
News DeShields found guilty (May '08) 18 hr jay717 30
News February trial set in Tulare murder case (Aug '07) 20 hr Sam 1,065
News Shooting victim's family begs de Blasio: - We n... 20 hr Hello 2
News Police: Pennsylvania man ran fake DUI checkpoin... 23 hr one for the road 1
News Suspect in 30-year-old Roseville kidnapping, mu... (Sep '10) Mon loyalalways 35
More from around the web