Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,051)

Showing posts 41,001 - 41,020 of65,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You Marin people really like BS'n the information you have, don't you?
Once again, Zim was young, drunk and pushed a cop. That's it, just pushed a cop. He didn't strike the officer, attack the officer, or jump on the officer. Just a simple push.
And no, the court gave him the option of going to drug rehab (not anger management) because he was drinking at the time of the offense. Because the offense was so minor, the court gave him the option to stay out of jail as they do in most first-offense cases involving alcohol.
Okay, so Marin had the right to be where he was at the time, but why didn't Zimmerman have that same right? Please explain. Also, where to you get this nonsense that he attacked animals? I didn't see that one.
Keep padding it all you like. You can do that here on Topix, but it doesn't fly in a real court of law. For instance: there is no evidence of Zim stalking, attacking, or murdering Martin. Real evidence suggests that he was violently assaulted, and used his weapon go stop the violent assault. That is undeniable evidence.
You can give Zimmerthugman a pass for underage drinking, shoving a cop, assaulting a cop, etc but you can't give Trayvon a pass for walking home carrying a can of tea and a bag of skittles and violating no laws? Trayvon was barely 17 when he committed the evil act of walking while black. Zimmerthugman was almost 21 when he assaulted and battered a police officer, while he was breaking the law by underage drinking.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<
Once again, Zim was young, drunk and pushed a cop. That's it, just pushed a cop. He didn't strike the officer,
It's like when a rapist saying he only stuck the head in.

So we have someone who is a minor who is drinking which means drinking illegally which means almost certainly he had a false ID card.

And he got FIRED from his rent-a-cop job because he had a bad temper.

And certainly: he was too stupid to make his way through community college.

And he was on drugs at the time of the assault on this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at when this pedophile jumped him on the sidewalk in front of his house.

The question is: what exactly went on when the pedophile's father came in and talked to the police chief?

Hint: the police chief was fired.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
Okay, so Marin had the right to be where he was at the time, but why didn't Zimmerman have that same right?
Let's see...

The teenager was minding his own business when he sees this pedophile following while he was walking- stalking him at night, and the hairs on the back of this boy- this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- that said that he was in danger.

Gosh!

The boy slips away from this stalker yet the stalker- the pedophile zimmerman- takes a shortcut by going through yards and suddenly appears in from of him AT NIGHT armed, and confronts him.

The pedophile does not identify him, does not state that he is on neighborhood watch, but confronts him.

At night, in the dark, and it seems: with a gun.

As he- the pedophile cop wannabe- has had a history of doing before, in a manner that has gotten him FIRED.

And we already know that he had a problem with drugs.

Let's us pretend that you are minding your own business and this short fat thug was following you in a truck- at walking speed, you lost him, and that he would sudden appear in front of you, reaching for a weapon?
Putri

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

4 n55gas car j@cked, r@ped, torturd n m@rdurd a yung wh1te couple in Knoxville TN. DNA from sp@rm was found in the yung mans Buth@le. His thing was cut off with a nife wile his girlfriend watched. She was held for days torturd be4 being k1lled. She was wrapped up in 5 differnt plastic bags n thrown in a dumpster and suffocated to death. He was r@ped, sh@t in the head gas poured on him and set on fire. where are you Jesse? Where are you Al? Where is the outrage? F@kk
all of you nikkas !!!!!!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you insisted he wasn't injured at all other than the hole in his chest.

Now he was a scrape on his fingers.

As far as the law is concerned: whatever injuries the pedophile zimmerman may have suffered from the result on the assault on this boy: so what?

What is not disputed: the pedophile zimmerman was stalking this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at and the pedophile Zimmerman confronted this boy.

The pedophile created the situation when he stepped from the street and started cutting across the lawns to jump this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at: on the sidewalk in front of his house.
No law against confronting a 215 suspect

No law against shooting a punk that is hitting you no matter how little the injuries are

I shoot two that never even touched me and I still carry a gun in the USA and Mexico

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
For instance: there is no evidence of Zim stalking, attacking, or murdering Martin.
You are a m/f c/s liar.

I've given you the maps that trace where the boy was, and the steps taken by the pedophile while he was stalking the boy.

The boy who had every right to walk to the m/f store and buy a f* bag of candy, and you, you c/s pricque, you don't give a damn about this boy because he doesn't have the same color skin as your boy.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>R U related to Zimmie? Pretty evident you are not on Vacation there in MX.
Zimmie was arrested for TWO accounts of murder? Thought it was 2nd degree.

Try and follow the conversation

We were talking about OJ.......LOL

No I live here full time

We moved back to Mexico as the flight for grandma and grandpa to Sardinia was too long of a flight from California

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>Where is OJ? Oh, Karma got him as it will get Casey Anthony.
Zim will walk like OJ and you will burn down your hood
clear head

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

george had every right to carry a weapon while on the way to the store. he had a right to call the police and report a suspicious person. he had every right to look for a street sign to give the dispatcher a better location of where he and the suspcious person were.he had a right to defend himself from a thug attacking him.

yes i am sure martin didnt like the fact that a white man was looking at him. "yo why you grilling me dawg" however that doesnt mean you go off and attack someone because they looked at you.
clear head

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
The teenager was minding his own business when he sees this pedophile following while he was walking- stalking him at night, and the hairs on the back of this boy- this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- that said that he was in danger.
Gosh!
The boy slips away from this stalker yet the stalker- the pedophile zimmerman- takes a shortcut by going through yards and suddenly appears in from of him AT NIGHT armed, and confronts him.
The pedophile does not identify him, does not state that he is on neighborhood watch, but confronts him.
At night, in the dark, and it seems: with a gun.
As he- the pedophile cop wannabe- has had a history of doing before, in a manner that has gotten him FIRED.
And we already know that he had a problem with drugs.
Let's us pretend that you are minding your own business and this short fat thug was following you in a truck- at walking speed, you lost him, and that he would sudden appear in front of you, reaching for a weapon?
i think that i would have disconnected the call with my girlfriend and called the police.. report a so called stalker. first i would have tightened my belt a few notches if trayvon was even wearing one,, tied my shoelaces and hauled ass if i felt i was in so much danger.

you still wont explain........, if george did approach him the way you claim,,, why would martin attack a man with a gun in his hand. i think i would have put my hands up assuming he was an undercover cop.. for a kid who grew up in miami ,, he sure wasnt to street smart

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
No law against confronting a 215 suspect
It isn't lawful to lynch colored boys anymore.

Even in Florida.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It was reported that his scraped knuckle was consistent with him hitting somebody or something. No scraped knuckles on Zimmerman. What difference does it make if he was right handed or left? Who attacks and hits with one hand only?
Who can beat someones head into the concrete and injure the ring finger only on one hand. Autopsy report does not even state whether or not it was a knuckle. I could check again, but it is unlikely only one small abrasion occurred from banging someones head into the cement with one hand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
We moved back to Mexico as the flight
No one believes a word out of your mouth.

You find that law you said makes it illegal to shoot moose in Canada with a 30-30 yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim will walk like OJ
OJ still in jail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

clear head wrote:
<quoted text>i think that i would have disconnected the call with my girlfriend and called the police.
Are you a p*?

I would not have hung up just because I was being followed by someone in a car.

When the pedophile popped up in front of him when he was just steps away from his home, I am sure he thought he was home free.

Hard to make a phone call when someone has a gun pointed in your face.
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Who can beat someones head into the concrete and injure the ring finger only on one hand. Autopsy report does not even state whether or not it was a knuckle. I could check again, but it is unlikely only one small abrasion occurred from banging someones head into the cement with one hand.
i GUESS he had a good grip on georges ears or fat head.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and follow the conversation
We were talking about OJ.......LOL
No I live here full time
We moved back to Mexico as the flight for grandma and grandpa to Sardinia was too long of a flight from California
Went right over your head didn't it? Karma got OJ. Those kind of people cannot stay out of trouble.
Before I am attacked, I am referring to Narcissistic people who believe the law does not apply to them. People who continually push the envelope, until they finally go too far and have to face up to the fact that sometimes they have to pay, like the rest of us peasants.
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ still in jail.
o.j is still in jail with all the other nasty BLACK career criminals with violent history
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a p*?
I would not have hung up just because I was being followed by someone in a car.
When the pedophile popped up in front of him when he was just steps away from his home, I am sure he thought he was home free.
Hard to make a phone call when someone has a gun pointed in your face.
STEPS AWAY??? more like 70plus yards away from the crib
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Went right over your head didn't it? Karma got OJ. Those kind of people cannot stay out of trouble.
Before I am attacked, I am referring to Narcissistic people who believe the law does not apply to them. People who continually push the envelope, until they finally go too far and have to face up to the fact that sometimes they have to pay, like the rest of us peasants.
holy s h i t .. praise the lord i actually agree with you on this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,001 - 41,020 of65,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••