Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
40,981 - 41,000 of 65,601 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
clear head

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

george had every right to carry a weapon while on the way to the store. he had a right to call the police and report a suspicious person. he had every right to look for a street sign to give the dispatcher a better location of where he and the suspcious person were.he had a right to defend himself from a thug attacking him.

yes i am sure martin didnt like the fact that a white man was looking at him. "yo why you grilling me dawg" however that doesnt mean you go off and attack someone because they looked at you.
clear head

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
The teenager was minding his own business when he sees this pedophile following while he was walking- stalking him at night, and the hairs on the back of this boy- this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at- that said that he was in danger.
Gosh!
The boy slips away from this stalker yet the stalker- the pedophile zimmerman- takes a shortcut by going through yards and suddenly appears in from of him AT NIGHT armed, and confronts him.
The pedophile does not identify him, does not state that he is on neighborhood watch, but confronts him.
At night, in the dark, and it seems: with a gun.
As he- the pedophile cop wannabe- has had a history of doing before, in a manner that has gotten him FIRED.
And we already know that he had a problem with drugs.
Let's us pretend that you are minding your own business and this short fat thug was following you in a truck- at walking speed, you lost him, and that he would sudden appear in front of you, reaching for a weapon?
i think that i would have disconnected the call with my girlfriend and called the police.. report a so called stalker. first i would have tightened my belt a few notches if trayvon was even wearing one,, tied my shoelaces and hauled ass if i felt i was in so much danger.

you still wont explain........, if george did approach him the way you claim,,, why would martin attack a man with a gun in his hand. i think i would have put my hands up assuming he was an undercover cop.. for a kid who grew up in miami ,, he sure wasnt to street smart

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
No law against confronting a 215 suspect
It isn't lawful to lynch colored boys anymore.

Even in Florida.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It was reported that his scraped knuckle was consistent with him hitting somebody or something. No scraped knuckles on Zimmerman. What difference does it make if he was right handed or left? Who attacks and hits with one hand only?
Who can beat someones head into the concrete and injure the ring finger only on one hand. Autopsy report does not even state whether or not it was a knuckle. I could check again, but it is unlikely only one small abrasion occurred from banging someones head into the cement with one hand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
We moved back to Mexico as the flight
No one believes a word out of your mouth.

You find that law you said makes it illegal to shoot moose in Canada with a 30-30 yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim will walk like OJ
OJ still in jail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

clear head wrote:
<quoted text>i think that i would have disconnected the call with my girlfriend and called the police.
Are you a p*?

I would not have hung up just because I was being followed by someone in a car.

When the pedophile popped up in front of him when he was just steps away from his home, I am sure he thought he was home free.

Hard to make a phone call when someone has a gun pointed in your face.
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can beat someones head into the concrete and injure the ring finger only on one hand. Autopsy report does not even state whether or not it was a knuckle. I could check again, but it is unlikely only one small abrasion occurred from banging someones head into the cement with one hand.
i GUESS he had a good grip on georges ears or fat head.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and follow the conversation
We were talking about OJ.......LOL
No I live here full time
We moved back to Mexico as the flight for grandma and grandpa to Sardinia was too long of a flight from California
Went right over your head didn't it? Karma got OJ. Those kind of people cannot stay out of trouble.
Before I am attacked, I am referring to Narcissistic people who believe the law does not apply to them. People who continually push the envelope, until they finally go too far and have to face up to the fact that sometimes they have to pay, like the rest of us peasants.
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ still in jail.
o.j is still in jail with all the other nasty BLACK career criminals with violent history
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a p*?
When the pedophile popped up in front of him when he was just steps away from his home, I am sure he thought he was home free.
STEPS AWAY??? more like 70plus yards away from the crib
truth and reality

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Went right over your head didn't it? Karma got OJ. Those kind of people cannot stay out of trouble.
Before I am attacked, I am referring to Narcissistic people who believe the law does not apply to them. People who continually push the envelope, until they finally go too far and have to face up to the fact that sometimes they have to pay, like the rest of us peasants.
holy s h i t .. praise the lord i actually agree with you on this point.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

clear head wrote:
george had every right to carry a weapon while on the way to the store. he had a right to call the police and report a suspicious person. he had every right to look for a street sign to give the dispatcher a better location of where he and the suspcious person were.he had a right to defend himself from a thug attacking him.

yes i am sure martin didnt like the fact that a white man was looking at him. "yo why you grilling me dawg" however that doesnt mean you go off and attack someone because they looked at you.
Or you pay the piper and the punk did

Beware thugs
The next person you assault may shoot you dead

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't lawful to lynch colored boys anymore.

Even in Florida.
Nobody hung the punk

He was shot by the man he was beating

Thugs beware
The next person you chose to attack just might shoot you dead

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>No one believes a word out of your mouth.

You find that law you said makes it illegal to shoot moose in Canada with a 30-30 yet?
Yep

Got it right here

Be more than happy to post the link for you just as soon as you post facts that prove all people that own assault weapons are crazy

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>OJ still in jail.
Yes black/moron/liberals are too stupid to know that OJ was charged with two murders in LA and walked on both of them..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a p*?

Typical thug..........

It is a miracle someone has not shot you

If you look at the map he was not steps from his house

But he did tell the GF he was so that means he back tracked back to find Zim

If Zim had a gun pointed at him he would have died before he hit Zim

The bullet track was moving up and that means Zim could not have shot them if they both were standing

Zim will walk and pen a book here and you will burn down your hood

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>Went right over your head didn't it? Karma got OJ. Those kind of people cannot stay out of trouble.
Are you trying to say that after Zim walks in this case his karma will find him in jail for another crime???

Maybe???
Maybe not

But the prosecution does not have any evidence that proves Zim broke any law

The defense has the witness, grass stains, injuries to Zim, bullet trajectory, and Zims testimony that all support self defense

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk?

This was before he was old enough to drink legally.

PS: Does being drunk excuse everything?

Was he drunk the night he shot this boy in the chest?
Probably. There had to be a reason his daddy asked them not to give him a tox screen. They always give the shooter a tox screen even when it is a cop doing the shooting.

But, Robert Zimmerman and state attorney Wolfinger are good friends so Zimmerthugman received special treatment.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that after Zim walks in this case his karma will find him in jail for another crime???
Maybe???
Maybe not
But the prosecution does not have any evidence that proves Zim broke any law
The defense has the witness, grass stains, injuries to Zim, bullet trajectory, and Zims testimony that all support self defense
You're too dumb and kill happy to comprehend this but here goes anyway.

The state has the goods on Zimmerthugman and will convict him.

You don't spend weeks in jail, you don't get out on a million dollar bail when there is no evidence. Even Zimmerthugman and O'Mara know this which is why they are so worried about his fate and keep postponing the trial.

You poor dumb, moronic imbecile.

I hope if you start a fire in your hood someone shoots your ass dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman gets 20-year sentence for shooting husband (Mar '07) 6 hr Linda 10
Classmates turned rival gang members: What led ... 12 hr Rick 1
Man charged in two Cumberland County murders (Aug '06) 19 hr laker 150
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... 20 hr Ole John 10
2 men charged with attempted murder in shooting... 21 hr reality is a crutch 1
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 23 hr yesyesyes 2
For Pomona, gangs are not a new problem (Feb '08) Mon SgvKills 336
•••
•••