Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
40,761 - 40,780 of 65,532 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

do unto others wrote:
How about these facts.
Real fact #1- Martin had one scratch to his left ring finger below the knuckle. No bloody and bruised knuckles, none of Zimmerman's DNA on his hands at all.
Real fact #2- There is no proof that Martin 'attacked' Zimmerman.
Real fact #3- That witness has changed his account of what he saw and heard. After being questioned by the non-f'up state investigators, he says he never really saw Martin hitting Zimmerman, he could have just been holding him down. And he couldn't say for sure who was calling for help, because it was too dark to see their mouths.
Real fact #4- Backs up witness statement that Martin could have just been holding him down.
Real fact #5- Zimmerman suffered minor injuries, the same opinion held by Serino that did not believe Zimmerman's injuries were consistant with the story he told of what had happened.
You are the one making assumptions.
What an amazing calculation; Martin was holding Zimmerman down. And then rocks came from outer space and caused his two black eyes, broken nose, and lacerations on the back of his head. But oh, Martin was just holding Zimmerman down.

I wish you were the prosecuting attorney so it would be an open and shut case in a matter of days.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes proven wrong again..........LOL

So why cant you post the facts that show that everyone that owns a assault weapon is crazy???

I will then post my links for you......

Remember no assault weapon ever killed anyone..........Waiting....... ...LOL
Ok, I see you won't let this go, even though I've NEVER posted anything about the question you ask.

It is one of your deflection moments.

I'll tell you how this is gonna go down, you nitwit....

You show me the post I wrote that says I said..."everyone that owns a [sic] assault weapon is crazy" and I will proceed accordingly.

You know damn well that I never said that, therefore your silly azz will NEVER find such a post.

BUT...I will give you until HIGH NOON on this date, ten years in the future (January 29, 2023). That should be plenty of time for you to find that non-existent post.

HA!

You find it and we will proceed with your question...you Fool.

You Damn Fool.

Remember...

HIGH NOON!!!!!!!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Ash tray was a 215 suspect and refused to talk with security..........If Zim had been a cop he would have arrested ash tray

Now law against following a 215 suspect.......

No law against shooting a 215 suspect that hits you....
IF Thug Zimmerman had been a cop and did what he did, he would've been arrested and relieved of duty.

No real cop arrests, kills or murders innocent children who are minding their own business.

You keep striking out today, as usual.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one syaing Trayvon attacked Zim when Trayvon is one dead........ALSO FIRST PICTURES OF ZIM HE HAD NOT ONE MRAK ON HIM...Only days later did he have many amrks...WONDER WHO EH AHD BEAT HIM TO GET OUT OF THE MURDER HE COMMITED????

If Zim gets off I hope someone makes sure justice is done....
Real Justice will definitely be done.

Man's justice is but a show. Real Justice ALWAYS takes care of business.

There are many non-convicted murderers among us. They may have escaped man's justice, but Real Justice will find them and mete out the appropriate punishment.

Fret not.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Many others feel they won't. Have a link that says O'Mara feels almost certain about that?
Do you have a link that says the state will file an appeal if Thug Zimmerman is found not guilty?

Remember, you're the one who made such an ignorant claim.

Maybe you have a link to back that up. I doubt it.

I highly doubt it.

I doubt it so much, I double-dare you to post such a link.

Don't worry, you CANNOT post such a link. You make claims you cannot back up and then you have the audacity to demand others to post links.

What a joke...

You Are!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks didn't vote for Hillary. That was my point.
What about the Whites who voted for White candidates?

You can't have it both ways.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It's your people who constantly insert race in this case. Even DumBama's AG sent the FBI out to investigate and find any possible motive regarding race which they didn't.

You and your ilk seem to think that if not for Martin being black, Zim would have been arrested and prosecuted successfully. All those so-called black leaders did the same--especially in Congress. No evidence to support race had anything to do with it, just make the charge.
You gotta be out of your freakin mind to think that if Trayvon were White there would have been no immediate arrest for Thug Zimmerman.

Furthermore, if Thug Zimmerman was Black, no matter the race of Trayvon, he would have been immediately arrested.

You can ignore those points if you'd like, but that is reality.

Show us a case where a Black man in Florida killed a White child and he WASN'T immediately arrested. PLEASE show us that case.

I'll give you the same ten year time period I gave Here Is Stupid.

Good luck with that.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link that says the state will file an appeal if Thug Zimmerman is found not guilty?
I highly doubt it.
Don't worry, you CANNOT post such a link. You make claims you cannot back up and then you have the audacity to demand others to post links.
What a joke...
You Are!
How does one post a link of the state taking action that hasn't been provoked yet?

Talk about ignorant.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Sure he did. That's why he never called 911. That's why he never ran home and instead, waited for Zim behind the row houses where he lost sight of Zim.

When I'm scared of somebody, that's what I do: I wait for them and attack, I thin pin them on the ground so they are helpless. I beat their head into the cement and break their nose. I continue to talk with my girlfriend on the cell phone. While I'm beating them and not letting them get up, I repeat how my intent was to kill them.

That's what I do when I'm attacked by somebody.

Keep dreaming.
You have ZERO to prove any of that happened.

That's just what you want to believe happened.

Stick around for the trial.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Assault and battery.
The Special Prosecutor says that didn't happen.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>What an amazing calculation; Martin was holding Zimmerman down. And then rocks came from outer space and caused his two black eyes, broken nose, and lacerations on the back of his head. But oh, Martin was just holding Zimmerman down.

I wish you were the prosecuting attorney so it would be an open and shut case in a matter of days.
Thug Zimmerman should have been beaten worse than he was.

He should be in ICU to this day with his hands cuffed to the bed.

Maybe then he wouldn't be charged with murder, just lesser charges.

His azz is damn lucky he chose a child to attack and kill.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with the prosecutor.
You keep forgetting that it is the defense that keeps this from being over in a matter of days.
No, I didn't forget it at all. In fact, I posted why the defense is taking their time in this case. They are still gathering more evidence. Prosecution has no new evidence. They've had no new evidence since they leveled the charges.

I know you hope that defense rushes this through so that flaws may be exhibited, but it seems they are tying every last knot to make sure no accidents take place. It's very common for defense to ask for more time to provide evidence that supports their client. Zimmerman is nothing new.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What an amazing calculation; Martin was holding Zimmerman down. And then rocks came from outer space and caused his two black eyes, broken nose, and lacerations on the back of his head. But oh, Martin was just holding Zimmerman down.
If you'd read the med report from his PA, you'd know the black eyes were caused by the 'likely' broken nose. Not seperate hits.
I've conceded that Martin could have punched him in the nose after being restrained by Zimmerman. That's another thing they teach in self defense classes.
How about all those other facts?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

<quoted text>
The Special Prosecutor says that didn't happen.
That's why the special prosecutor is going to lose. Only a bland and deaf man would not be able to see that the extensive injuries to Zimmerman had nothing to do with self-defense.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have ZERO to prove any of that happened.
That's just what you want to believe happened.
Stick around for the trial.
Zm didn't have a broken nose? Zim wasn't pinned down? Zim wasn't screaming for help? Zim didn't have lacerations on the back of his head? Zim was not treated by paramedics at the scene? What did I get wrong?

Oh, I know, that thug was telling him he was ending his life. How are we to believe that from a guy who sustained such injuries. I'm sure thug told him this was all a big joke.

I can't wait until this trial begins.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd read the med report from his PA, you'd know the black eyes were caused by the 'likely' broken nose. Not seperate hits.
I've conceded that Martin could have punched him in the nose after being restrained by Zimmerman. That's another thing they teach in self defense classes.
How about all those other facts?
I'm a black belt in martial arts. Trust me, you have no idea what they teach when it comes to legalities and self-defnse.

What proof do you have of Zim restraining thug that night? None. Just like you have no proof of stalking, chasing, hunting down or murder. No grass stains on thugs clothing. No evidence to suggest he was ever pinned down by Zimmerman. It's all wishful thinking on your part.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zm didn't have a broken nose? Zim wasn't pinned down? Zim wasn't screaming for help? Zim didn't have lacerations on the back of his head? Zim was not treated by paramedics at the scene? What did I get wrong?
Oh, I know, that thug was telling him he was ending his life. How are we to believe that from a guy who sustained such injuries. I'm sure thug told him this was all a big joke.
I can't wait until this trial begins.
Well, it IS Florida, Ray. Zimmie could walk like Casey Anthony and OJ did. Florida you know. Hell they don't even know how to count votes and run an election, right?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

<quoted text>
I highly doubt it.
What a joke...
You Are!
He can't post it. That would be double jeopardy. Now when Zimmie is found guilty, he CAN and will file an appeal but the State cannot.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>

If Martin had been a true thug, punk, criminal, whatever, Zimmerman would have been the one in the morgue unless he was was already brandishing.

That is not at all what the poster said.

If Trayvon had been a thug he would have had a gun just like Zimmerthugman had his gun.
Zim had a gun legally
The perp could not get a legal gun

Yes I know......

To people like you all guns are the same..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

<quoted text>Ok, I see you won't let this go, even though I've NEVER posted anything about the question you ask.

It is one of your deflection moments.

I'll tell you how this is gonna go down, you nitwit....

You show me the post I wrote that says I said..."everyone that owns a [sic] assault weapon is crazy" and I will proceed accordingly.

You know damn well that I never said that, therefore your silly azz will NEVER find such a post.

BUT...I will give you until HIGH NOON on this date, ten years in the future (January 29, 2023). That should be plenty of time for you to find that non-existent post.

HA!

You find it and we will proceed with your question...you Fool.

You Damn Fool.

Remember...

HIGH NOON!!!!!!!
Ha.....

Did ya blow a gasket on that one????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••