Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50441 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with the prosecutor.
You keep forgetting that it is the defense that keeps this from being over in a matter of days.
No, I didn't forget it at all. In fact, I posted why the defense is taking their time in this case. They are still gathering more evidence. Prosecution has no new evidence. They've had no new evidence since they leveled the charges.

I know you hope that defense rushes this through so that flaws may be exhibited, but it seems they are tying every last knot to make sure no accidents take place. It's very common for defense to ask for more time to provide evidence that supports their client. Zimmerman is nothing new.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#50442 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What an amazing calculation; Martin was holding Zimmerman down. And then rocks came from outer space and caused his two black eyes, broken nose, and lacerations on the back of his head. But oh, Martin was just holding Zimmerman down.
I wish you were the prosecuting attorney so it would be an open and shut case in a matter of days.
If you'd read the med report from his PA, you'd know the black eyes were caused by the 'likely' broken nose. Not seperate hits.
I've conceded that Martin could have punched him in the nose after being restrained by Zimmerman. That's another thing they teach in self defense classes.
How about all those other facts?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50443 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The Special Prosecutor says that didn't happen.
That's why the special prosecutor is going to lose. Only a bland and deaf man would not be able to see that the extensive injuries to Zimmerman had nothing to do with self-defense.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50444 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ZERO to prove any of that happened.
That's just what you want to believe happened.
Stick around for the trial.
Zm didn't have a broken nose? Zim wasn't pinned down? Zim wasn't screaming for help? Zim didn't have lacerations on the back of his head? Zim was not treated by paramedics at the scene? What did I get wrong?

Oh, I know, that thug was telling him he was ending his life. How are we to believe that from a guy who sustained such injuries. I'm sure thug told him this was all a big joke.

I can't wait until this trial begins.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50445 Jan 29, 2013
do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd read the med report from his PA, you'd know the black eyes were caused by the 'likely' broken nose. Not seperate hits.
I've conceded that Martin could have punched him in the nose after being restrained by Zimmerman. That's another thing they teach in self defense classes.
How about all those other facts?
I'm a black belt in martial arts. Trust me, you have no idea what they teach when it comes to legalities and self-defnse.

What proof do you have of Zim restraining thug that night? None. Just like you have no proof of stalking, chasing, hunting down or murder. No grass stains on thugs clothing. No evidence to suggest he was ever pinned down by Zimmerman. It's all wishful thinking on your part.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50447 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zm didn't have a broken nose? Zim wasn't pinned down? Zim wasn't screaming for help? Zim didn't have lacerations on the back of his head? Zim was not treated by paramedics at the scene? What did I get wrong?
Oh, I know, that thug was telling him he was ending his life. How are we to believe that from a guy who sustained such injuries. I'm sure thug told him this was all a big joke.
I can't wait until this trial begins.
Well, it IS Florida, Ray. Zimmie could walk like Casey Anthony and OJ did. Florida you know. Hell they don't even know how to count votes and run an election, right?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#50448 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link that says the state will file an appeal if Thug Zimmerman is found not guilty?
Remember, you're the one who made such an ignorant claim.
Maybe you have a link to back that up. I doubt it.
I highly doubt it.
I doubt it so much, I double-dare you to post such a link.
Don't worry, you CANNOT post such a link. You make claims you cannot back up and then you have the audacity to demand others to post links.
What a joke...
You Are!
He can't post it. That would be double jeopardy. Now when Zimmie is found guilty, he CAN and will file an appeal but the State cannot.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50449 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>

If Martin had been a true thug, punk, criminal, whatever, Zimmerman would have been the one in the morgue unless he was was already brandishing.

That is not at all what the poster said.

If Trayvon had been a thug he would have had a gun just like Zimmerthugman had his gun.
Zim had a gun legally
The perp could not get a legal gun

Yes I know......

To people like you all guns are the same..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50450 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I see you won't let this go, even though I've NEVER posted anything about the question you ask.

It is one of your deflection moments.

I'll tell you how this is gonna go down, you nitwit....

You show me the post I wrote that says I said..."everyone that owns a [sic] assault weapon is crazy" and I will proceed accordingly.

You know damn well that I never said that, therefore your silly azz will NEVER find such a post.

BUT...I will give you until HIGH NOON on this date, ten years in the future (January 29, 2023). That should be plenty of time for you to find that non-existent post.

HA!

You find it and we will proceed with your question...you Fool.

You Damn Fool.

Remember...

HIGH NOON!!!!!!!
Ha.....

Did ya blow a gasket on that one????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50451 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>IF Thug Zimmerman had been a cop and did what he did, he would've been arrested and relieved of duty.

No real cop arrests, kills or murders innocent children who are minding their own business.

You keep striking out today, as usual.
Cops only arrest punks that won't answer a question
If the perp had ran he would have been tackled

Period

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50452 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>How does one post a link of the state taking action that hasn't been provoked yet?

Talk about ignorant.
How about you post a link that says the state can do that.

Talk about ignorant.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50456 Jan 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Well, when you're going to shoot an unarmed child and don't want to follow the rules, guess what?

You will be charged with murder. Ask Zimmerthugman, he knows that for a fact.

All he had to do was wait in his vehicle.
No law against shooting a unarmed 17 year old that breaks your nose knocking you to the ground and the jumps on top of you and is beating you

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50457 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>That you, Enoch?
Nope

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50459 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That's why the special prosecutor is going to lose. Only a bland and deaf man would not be able to see that the extensive injuries to Zimmerman had nothing to do with self-defense.
What the hell does a deaf man's taste buds have to do with anything????

HA!

Did you read the medical report by Doc Lindzee?

She's got some VERY interesting things to say in that report. I would love to see her testify.

If I could put a title on her medical report, it would be...

How Thug Zimmerman Will Not Get Away With Murder

And the subtitle would be...

0.5 Centimeters + 2 Centimeters + ATRAUMATIC + NORMOCEPHALIC + no sutures needed + well-approximated skin margins = A SCRATCH or two!

Now, for some definitions...

CENTIMETER...a unit of length equal to 1/100th of a meter or 0.393700787401575 OF an inch.

ATRAUMATIC...not producing injury or damage.

NORMOCEPHALIC...a person whose head and all major organs of the head are in a normal condition and without abnormalities.

WELL-APPROXIMATED SKIN MARGINS...both sides of the cut fit together; precise; a clean cut.

Doc Lindzee...star prosecution witness.

Thug Zimmerman...soon-to-be convicted murderer.

Thug Zimmerman should be very careful in using these two scratches as the foundation of his defense. How the hell are the two scratches so precise from a head being repeatedly bashed? And only TWO tiny scratches????

My My My

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50460 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>But you know Enoch.
Lol
Know what?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50461 Jan 29, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does a deaf man's taste buds have to do with anything????

HA!

Did you read the medical report by Doc Lindzee?

She's got some VERY interesting things to say in that report. I would love to see her testify.

If I could put a title on her medical report, it would be...

How Thug Zimmerman Will Not Get Away With Murder

And the subtitle would be...

0.5 Centimeters + 2 Centimeters + ATRAUMATIC + NORMOCEPHALIC + no sutures needed + well-approximated skin margins = A SCRATCH or two!

Now, for some definitions...

CENTIMETER...a unit of length equal to 1/100th of a meter or 0.393700787401575 OF an inch.

ATRAUMATIC...not producing injury or damage.

NORMOCEPHALIC...a person whose head and all major organs of the head are in a normal condition and without abnormalities.

WELL-APPROXIMATED SKIN MARGINS...both sides of the cut fit together; precise; a clean cut.

Doc Lindzee...star prosecution witness.

Thug Zimmerman...soon-to-be convicted murderer.

Thug Zimmerman should be very careful in using these two scratches as the foundation of his defense. How the hell are the two scratches so precise from a head being repeatedly bashed? And only TWO tiny scratches????

My My My
Did you forget about the broken nose and two black eyes????

The picture taken two days later shows the real damage

Takes a few days for the bruising to really show up.........

Pictures the jury will see over and over

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50463 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending yourself is hitting somebody. Assault and battery is pinning them down, repeatedly bashing their head into the cement, and not letting them get up.
Learn the difference between self-defense and assault.
Assault is screaming at someone, battery is hitting someone. Maybe its you who should learn the definition of terms.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50464 Jan 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Zm didn't have a broken nose? Zim wasn't pinned down? Zim wasn't screaming for help? Zim didn't have lacerations on the back of his head? Zim was not treated by paramedics at the scene? What did I get wrong?

Oh, I know, that thug was telling him he was ending his life. How are we to believe that from a guy who sustained such injuries. I'm sure thug told him this was all a big joke.

I can't wait until this trial begins.
What you got wrong is not replying to my post but choosing to deflect.

Let me remind you of your post that I was responding to. It was your post #50438, the one in which you knew exactly the steps of Trayvon.

I told you that you have ZERO to prove any of that.

Feel free to respond to that at any time.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50466 Jan 29, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>He can't post it. That would be double jeopardy. Now when Zimmie is found guilty, he CAN and will file an appeal but the State cannot.
EXACTLY!

That jerk knows all about the cornerstones of our legal system, such as the "presumption of innocence" and "due process" but "double jeopardy" eludes him!

He's such a joke.

Thanks for spelling it out for him. I was gonna let him continue to flounder in the winds of ignorance...right where he feels comfortable.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50467 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Ha.....

Did ya blow a gasket on that one????
That's your way of saying you can't find that post.

I understand.

I really do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valley View: Allentown's violent year 1 hr Pollking 3
Columbus Ohio Making A Run At The Record? 5 hr fat tired old and... 1
News Two People Charged In Shooting Murder (Nov '09) 17 hr Karma is a bitch 133
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... (Apr '17) 23 hr Buck Naked 8
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Tue Enter Username 12
News Police Investigate Fatal Shooting (Mar '07) Tue LailaWilson_stoney 23
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) Mon Jules2000 67
More from around the web