Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
40,661 - 40,680 of 65,601 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really......LOL
So what are you going to do about it???
Come down and get in my face like a typical black thug?????
I bet you won't.....LOL
What was it you said about being tough while hiding behind a keyboard?

You pansy.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we can agree there. It is the defense stalling to get the proper evidence they need.

Yes, they keep postponing the trial. Evidence is not always easy to get. It's a lot of red-tape and a lot of work.

There really is no second trial. They have one shot, and that's it. Sure, either side will file an appeal no matter what the result, but appeals seldom lead to another trial.
You're exposing your ignorance of the legal system.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fool. You Ignorant Fool.
So, you saying Ronald Reagan wasn't intelligent? Dwight Eisenhower wasn't intelligent? Facts and Truth are saying YOU are not intelligent.
Your hatred causes you to see reality with blurred vision. Lies, Prejudice, Hate and Deceit dangles before your eyes, coming between you and reality.
I would let Chicagoan By Birth straighten you out, but he may be too embarrassed. So, I will gladly straighten you out.
Four years ago, your Chief Justice messed up giving the oath to the President so they did it again. That's two times.
This time January 20th fell on a Sunday. The Constitution mandates that the oath be given on that date. It was, despite Maddmaxx7's tantrum that it didn't happen. Then it was given again the next day. That's two more times.
So, 2+2=4 TIMES.
You question the President's intelligence. All I know is he's more intelligent than you. You are under his authority.
And you haven't taken the oath even once.
Under his authority? That's a comment one would expect from a slave.

On two separate occasions, the US Communist Party supported your Mulatto, and yet, no liberal has anything to say about it.

If he's so intelligent, why doesn't he provide his college transcripts? At the very least, tell us how he fell into this money to attend such prestigious colleges being a poor boy without making claim he was a foreigner? What were his grades?

Being under authority is what citizens living under a dictatorship would consider--not citizens of a free country. The son of Satin lives on for a second term. But you are correct on one thing: I do hate him.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

do unto others wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's both, but neither one do I posess, except against Zimmerman's words, because he is a proven liar and manipulator. I would be an idiot if I took him at his word of what happened after learning of his willingness to lie.
I don't think Zimmerman is guilty of murder simply because Martin was black. I believe he's guilty based on all the facts I've seen so far.
And what facts might those be?

Fact one: autopsy reports show no injuries to Martin with the exception of scrapes on his knuckles and a bullet wound that ended his life.

Fact two: Martin's attack on Zim was not consistent with self-defense. It was consistent with assault and battery.

Fact three: eye witness telling Fox news that Martin was on top beating Zim and Zim was screaming for help.

Fact four: grass stains on Zim's jacket and none on thugs clothing.

Fact five: injuries sustained by Zimmerman consistent with being a victim of a violent attack with no ability to defend himself.

Now if you have any other "facts" to add to this (and I don't mean assumptions) then by all means, post them.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Mrglock30 wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot if you think a 19 year old thug was the poor little child they showed all over the news. He walked the walk, and paid the consequences of his actions.
What 19 year old are you talking about?

You sure you're on the right thread? Are you drunk? You on medication? You high?

Calm yourself down and get back with us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Bush throw Powell under the bus? Steele was doing a terrible job particularly in finances for the party.
Nevertheless, there was no solidarity among white Republicans when it came to electing, voting or nominating people for important positions. Blacks almost always side with other blacks in most cases. Or can you tell me of a well-known black person who sides with Zimmerman in this case?
I didn't think so.
I can't believe you would ask when Shrub threw Powell under the bus. Have you been under a rock?

He used Powell to try to get the UN to agree with our invasion of Iraq. When the truth about all Shrub's lies came out, Powell was very upset. Powell has no respect for Shrub. Neither does most people. History won't afford him respect either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

<quoted text>
HA!
You know sooooo much, but you know soooooooooooooo little about me.
We'll keep it that way.
Let me know when you come up with where I made that claim about assault weapon owners. I bet you can't, you Fool.
I know you can't.
f course he can't, that's why he changed the subject. He can't back up anything he says and yet repeats each post hundreds of times.

Since: Jan 13

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>What 19 year old are you talking about?

You sure you're on the right thread? Are you drunk? You on medication? You high?

Calm yourself down and get back with us.
Sorry, the little bastard was only 17... My bad. http://antinewworldorderparty.wordpress.com/2...

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Under his authority? That's a comment one would expect from a slave.

On two separate occasions, the US Communist Party supported your Mulatto, and yet, no liberal has anything to say about it.

If he's so intelligent, why doesn't he provide his college transcripts? At the very least, tell us how he fell into this money to attend such prestigious colleges being a poor boy without making claim he was a foreigner? What were his grades?

Being under authority is what citizens living under a dictatorship would consider--not citizens of a free country. The son of Satin lives on for a second term. But you are correct on one thing: I do hate him.
Funny how you don't dispute your own logic that Reagan and Eisenhower were not intelligent.

Way to go!

You are under his authority. You may not like it, but you are. He's your President....yesterday, today and tomorrow.

And tell us, who is Satin and how many sons and daughters does he/she have?

Or did you mean Sateen?

HA!

Those fabrics can be confusing to the non-discerning eye. Let us know.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>And what facts might those be?

Fact one: autopsy reports show no injuries to Martin with the exception of scrapes on his knuckles and a bullet wound that ended his life.

Fact two: Martin's attack on Zim was not consistent with self-defense. It was consistent with assault and battery.

Fact three: eye witness telling Fox news that Martin was on top beating Zim and Zim was screaming for help.

Fact four: grass stains on Zim's jacket and none on thugs clothing.

Fact five: injuries sustained by Zimmerman consistent with being a victim of a violent attack with no ability to defend himself.

Now if you have any other "facts" to add to this (and I don't mean assumptions) then by all means, post them.
You are a JOKE with "your facts".

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you would ask when Shrub threw Powell under the bus. Have you been under a rock?

He used Powell to try to get the UN to agree with our invasion of Iraq. When the truth about all Shrub's lies came out, Powell was very upset. Powell has no respect for Shrub. Neither does most people. History won't afford him respect either.
I talked with History the other day.

She told me that her, Truth and Facts were conferring about Shrub II the other day.

They were all so sad about his presidency.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Mrglock30 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, the little bastard was only 17... My bad. http://antinewworldorderparty.wordpress.com/2...
"My bad"?

Is that all you have to say for yourself?

Sounds like you're the bastard.

Take two gulps of Truth with the flowing waters of Facts. Go to sleep and start all over tomorrow.

I promise that you won't be confused any longer.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you have no truth or shame, you're a sorry assed example of a person.
The racist, thieving, violent criminal Traygone got what he deserved, he was ghetto scum.
What pathetic anger that consumes you.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>What a lying sack of shit you are. You got nothing.
My my my!

You reduce yourself to utter #£I€s#|(#.

You know exactly what that is!
Larry

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

A thug criminal s dead and for now that neighborhood is safe until the next savage steps up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Did you miss your appointment with your therapist?
Please reschedule as soon as possible.
Her shrink told her to take a break until June but she was unable to follow orders.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

How about these facts.
Real fact #1- Martin had one scratch to his left ring finger below the knuckle. No bloody and bruised knuckles, none of Zimmerman's DNA on his hands at all.
Real fact #2- There is no proof that Martin 'attacked' Zimmerman.
Real fact #3- That witness has changed his account of what he saw and heard. After being questioned by the non-f'up state investigators, he says he never really saw Martin hitting Zimmerman, he could have just been holding him down. And he couldn't say for sure who was calling for help, because it was too dark to see their mouths.
Real fact #4- Backs up witness statement that Martin could have just been holding him down.
Real fact #5- Zimmerman suffered minor injuries, the same opinion held by Serino that did not believe Zimmerman's injuries were consistant with the story he told of what had happened.
You are the one making assumptions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you can't get Zim, get his wife. That will give you some satisfaction I hope.
I won't get either of them. That's up to the state.

You keep claiming to know my opinions. You don't.

I feel sorry for her. Not because she is fat and ugly but because of the fat ugly man she is married to. She committed perjury for him and it served no purpose. She was following his orders so she either doesn't know or doesn't understand that he is dim witted and she should never blindly follow his orders.

She probably knew he would beat her ass if she didn't obey.

Unless she has a prior record I'm sure she will get probation. It wouldn't be fair to punish her further just because she loves a loser or because she is afraid of him.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Larry wrote:
A thug criminal s dead and for now that neighborhood is safe until the next savage steps up.
Lawrence, what'd you do with "cooch"?

Is he dead? In the vet hospital again?

Send the Fool my regards.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Her shrink told her to take a break until June but she was unable to follow orders.
Well, I guess one who has personality disorders would have problems following orders.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Homicide victims in separate shootings identifi... 8 hr Tha streets 1
Woman gets 20-year sentence for shooting husband (Mar '07) 18 hr Linda 10
Classmates turned rival gang members: What led ... Mon Rick 1
Man charged in two Cumberland County murders (Aug '06) Mon laker 150
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... Mon Ole John 10
2 men charged with attempted murder in shooting... Mon reality is a crutch 1
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... Mon yesyesyes 2
•••
•••