Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50201 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a punch.
It could as well have been him firing his gun in front of his face.
Excellent point.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50202 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes when Cal Trans told me I needed to pay a flagger almost 50 bucks per hour to meet union scale I pulled my bid and put my equipment up for sale

My wife and I left a few days later on a airplane
More useless information.

Truth's Door

#50203 Jan 27, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah. prove it. what new evidence can you present that we dont already know of.. that's right you dont have any evidence , just pure speculation

where is this evidence . and you have the nerve to call me a liar.

do you know the difference between physical evidence and circumstantial evidence.. no you surely do not. make up all the fairytales you want to.

how is the state going to disprove zimmermans account of events
What fairytales did I "make up"?

Let me know. I'll be in talks with Disney about developing such fairytales into cinematic features.

You see things that don't exist. I knew you were good for something. After this Thug Zimmerman case wraps up, I've got a few gigs for you.

Stick around.

Truth's Door

#50204 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>This comment from somebody who calls themselves Be Truthful.
I'm was being Truthful.

Read it again.

Truth's Door

#50205 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest liar out here
Do you know how hilariously funny that is coming from YOU?

Location hidden

#50206 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. His legal team is asking for the postponements while they get their hands on more evidence. A few weeks ago, they got thugs school records, now they want ABC's unedited tape of the thugette they interviewed.
The thing is, prosecution came up with nothing new all this time while Zim's people keep on pushing. Seems to me that it's the defense that will surprise everybody after this trial.
That is not true. All of the postponements came before they got Trayvon's records. They need the postponements because Zimmerthugman is clearly not as innocent as you and your ilk keep insisting.

I certainly have no opposition to the defense getting postponements. My problem is with the nitwits who insist it is the state delaying the trial.

Truth's Door

#50207 Jan 27, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>im doing great , thanks for asking. i know your doing good floating around in outer space with your so called logical thinking. being truthful and free is something you are not living up to on this forum. the idea that a man can be found guilty of second degree murder based on pure speculation is so far from the truth.

do you have any explanation as to what the states strongest point of the case will be.

i have commented why i believe a not guilty verdict will be concluded mostly based on hard evidence to counter your chicken shit argument that zimmerman will be handled by the state,, give your take on how the state will prove second degree murder

BOTTOM LINE can the state prove that zimmerman confronted trayvon

would you concur that they would need some video or an eyewitness account to have a solid case
Not sure what your post about a serial killer was all about.

In any event, many murderers sit I prison today without a video or eyewitness account.

There are no special rules for Thug Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

#50208 Jan 27, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>what a typical answer from someone who can not dispute facts head on.
What part of that post do you dispute?
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50209 Jan 27, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know. I'll be in talks with Disney about developing such fairytales into cinematic features.
You see things that don't exist. I knew you were good for something. After this Thug Zimmerman case wraps up, I've got a few gigs for you.
Stick around.
more useless information. typical answer from someone who cannot face facts head on.. face the truth. you make up a tall tale of what you think happened that night and it goes against all the evidence shown to the public. your standing on thin ice,, and its going to crack, save face while you still have the chance

reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50210 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Not sure what your post about a serial killer was all about.
In any event, many murderers sit I prison today without a video or eyewitness account.
There are no special rules for Thug Zimmerman.
ok im looking forward to learn something new about the case.. something that can disprove zimmermans story. something that is undisputed and not just speculation

Location hidden

#50211 Jan 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Zazz, calling someone 'a pansy', must not know about the flower... Look it up petunia??...
You must not know the definition. Perhaps you should look it up.

Jumping Jim

Location hidden

#50212 Jan 27, 2013
reasons wrote:
the bottomline is that there is not enough evidence to disprove zimmermans account of what happened.
can anyone on here who supports martin explain what evidence the prosecutor has that will hold up in court .. meaning any evidence that can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
the assault and battery is clear as day.
the pictures of zimmermans injuries are rock solid evidence ..
Forget reason, these ghetto rats hate Zimmerman and are out to get him no matter what, because he did in one of their people. In general, most blacks run around in life with a chip on their shoulder, hating themselves (in the inter city they kill their own at a rate ten times that of other groups) and they also hate other groups just as much. You can easily see it if you happen to innocent make eye contact with one. Fact of life, black people are the most hateful group of all. This Martin and Zimmerman incident proves it. If Martin (a obvious young punk) had been of another race, they could care less.

Location hidden

#50217 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment from somebody who calls themselves Be Truthful.
Yes, his comment was Truthful.

Location hidden

#50218 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment from somebody who calls themselves Be Truthful.
Yet you have no comment about the post he was replying to. Everything is OK with you as long as it is hate filled. Oops, your prejudices is showing AGAIN.

Truth's Door

#50220 Jan 28, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>more useless information. typical answer from someone who cannot face facts head on.. face the truth. you make up a tall tale of what you think happened that night and it goes against all the evidence shown to the public. your standing on thin ice,, and its going to crack, save face while you still have the chance
HA!

I stand on solid footing. The Truth is my foundation.

Tell me, what "tall tale" did I make up?

Truth's Door

#50221 Jan 28, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>ok im looking forward to learn something new about the case.. something that can disprove zimmermans story. something that is undisputed and not just speculation
The jury will help you out.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50223 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have to be as smart as I think I am. I'm just smarter than you'll ever be.
Now, I see you no longer choose to refute that President Obama was sworn in FOUR TIMES. Now you just resort to a lot of mumbo jumbo.
Colonial democracy is over. Stop pining for it. Start marching to the beat of the future. I assure you it is a wonderful walk.
BS, Your mumbo jumbo is more than I can take this morning, Mooochele's bestest friend. You never adressed the 22nd Amendment issue, just laid down more horsehockey... Duck, dodge, and deny.... Happy Landings on a Chocolate Bar,, Barack Hussein Obama uh, uh, uh, will love your pining...You are the ultimate Demorat leech?
My Clean PC

Amman, Jordan

#50224 Jan 28, 2013
Iran just launched Obama into space!....Wow!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50227 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
More useless information.
You asked..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50228 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Stick around.
Pretty much everything that comes out of your mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) 5 hr Quiarra- kristi d... 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police 21 hr yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 21 hr Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Thu Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Wed Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Wed They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) Wed SDT 20
More from around the web