Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#50169 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy, 1997.

Let's see if we can think of a whitey killing more people since 1997?

Sandy Hook... whitey... killed 27.

Some of them were black, eh, Melman? I guess that must count for something?
Blacks killed more in Detroit in a week then whites kill in a year

“Facts”

Mexico

#50170 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the colossal failure you are, honey.

You think your mother is proud of how your turned out?
I would be

Only black gang bangers would not

Even Dr Steve Perry a very black man says the same

Cosby said the same

Many great black men say the same

Zim walks and you burn down your hood
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50171 Jan 27, 2013
second degree murder charge= NOT GUILTY..

does the state have any video or eye witness accounts to disprove george.

how else can he be found guilty.

there is no racist motive.

there is a 911 call that was made and has george in the clear of any wrong doing during the time of the call.

he was severely beaten,, pictures dont lie

he was screaming for help

and the witnesses who are certain about what they saw

no proof that george confronted trayvon

if trayvon was so scared he could have easily ran the extra 70 yards back to his fathers house.

“Facts”

Mexico

#50172 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us how some of your best friends are black people?

I think I have a tear in my eye.
My best friends are my family and we are Native American with a little European thrown in

But I do have people I call friends that are black
I have a black in law
I have had a black businesses partner

I have never been attacked by a group of any race other than blacks.......

I have lived in Europe,Asia, the Middle East , Australia and South America

Only shoot two people on the street

Both were black and both deserved to die

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50173 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>They are such haters they must resort to lies in order to spread their hatred.

Truth matters not to them. They don't know what it is and spew the same hatred and lies constantly.
Your words are the confirmed Truth!

Truth's Door

#50174 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes plenty of suckers out their

I wonder why Buffet pulled so much money out of the market in the USA and moved it here???

Why did Audi turn down basically a free plant in Georgia and buy very expensive property here to build their first autos in the Americas??

Why did gates and jobs move so much of their companies here that does not manufacture anything and only does research and development with non native employes?
I sure hope they're not hiring you to do any R&D.

Truth's Door

#50175 Jan 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, because he can't be sworn in again.. By the way only the first one counted.. He has to be sworn in on 20 January after the November election. You aren't as smart as you think you are... Where is landowner voting, when it's needed.. Although with the Demorats, They'll try anything. Watch your mail for a petition to rescind the 22nd Amendment, that one is coming. The second Black President is the Messiah, we must be saved from ourselves, and Barack Hussein Obama is the only one capable... Whata Country...
I don't have to be as smart as I think I am. I'm just smarter than you'll ever be.

Now, I see you no longer choose to refute that President Obama was sworn in FOUR TIMES. Now you just resort to a lot of mumbo jumbo.

Colonial democracy is over. Stop pining for it. Start marching to the beat of the future. I assure you it is a wonderful walk.

“Facts”

Mexico

#50177 Jan 27, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope they're not hiring you to do any R&D.
Nope

I retired in my 30s and spent 10 years traveling
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#50178 Jan 27, 2013
We need a few more trayvons just to keep it known that law abiding people will not sit back and be victims of these animals
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#50180 Jan 27, 2013
You ever hear of the South Bend Shovel Slayer?
No.
That's him. Back in'58 he murdered his whole family and half the people on the block with the snow shovel. Been hiding out in this neighborhood ever since.

Well, if he's the Shovel slayer, how come the cops don't arrest him?

Not enough evidence to convict. They never found the bodies, but everyone around here knows he did it. And it will just be a matter of time before he does it again.

What's he doing now? he walks up and down the street every night salting the sidewalks.

Maybe he's trying to be nice.

No way. See that garbage can filled with salt. that's where he keeps his victims. The salt turns the bodies into mummy's.

Truth's Door

#50181 Jan 27, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22458687/ga...

Filthy, scumbag racist blacks shoot 2 white boys and kill them for merely walking down the street, no hate crime charges filed, F Traygone he got what he deserved:

COLORADO SPRINGS — Two pairs of teenage boys who didn't know each other crossed paths the night of Valentine's Day 1997.

It was a little after 11:30 that night when Andy Westbay, 13, and Scott Hawrysiak, 15, started their walk of less than two blocks along Canoe Creek Drive to Hawrysiak's home after playing video games at a friend's house.

Meanwhile, a white Mazda hatchback carrying negroes Gary Flakes, 16, Jeron Grant, 17, and a loaded 12-gauge shotgun drove down the quiet residential street on Colorado Springs' southwest side.

What ensued would leave Westbay and Hawrysiak dead — their futures forever unfulfilled.

Read more: Gary Flakes, convicted in 1997 deaths of two teens, running for Colorado Springs council - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22458687/ga...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Let's kill some honkies we don't even know, little boys!!!
Hi, little Princess of Strife.

I see you've certified yourself. But you're the same ole discordia. Criminals come in all shapes and sizes. Some day you'll learn that.

Did you ever tell HATE, LIES and PREJUDICE what I said?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50182 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
I retired in my 30s and spent 10 years traveling
Don't forget the rest of the story. You didn't retire, you were retired. Mental. Ha ha ha,

Truth's Door

#50183 Jan 27, 2013
reasons wrote:
second degree murder charge= NOT GUILTY..

does the state have any video or eye witness accounts to disprove george.

how else can he be found guilty.

there is no racist motive.

there is a 911 call that was made and has george in the clear of any wrong doing during the time of the call.

he was severely beaten,, pictures dont lie

he was screaming for help

and the witnesses who are certain about what they saw

no proof that george confronted trayvon

if trayvon was so scared he could have easily ran the extra 70 yards back to his fathers house.
You're simply a lost soul.

A LYING lost soul.

But don't you dare worry, Angela Corey will take care of Thug Zimmerman in June.

“Facts”

Mexico

#50184 Jan 27, 2013
Mike wrote:
We need a few more trayvons just to keep it known that law abiding people will not sit back and be victims of these animals
You are correct

If these street punks started seeing their friends die on a daily basis they would think twice before jacking people

“Facts”

Mexico

#50185 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>Hi, little Princess of Strife.

I see you've certified yourself. But you're the same ole discordia. Criminals come in all shapes and sizes. Some day you'll learn that.

Did you ever tell HATE, LIES and PREJUDICE what I said?
Yes but a higher percentage of blacks commit crimes than whites

Blacks have a higher rate of single parent families

Higher rate of drop outs

Huger rate of all crimes

Truth's Door

#50186 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>My best friends are my family and we are Native American with a little European thrown in

But I do have people I call friends that are black
I have a black in law
I have had a black businesses partner

I have never been attacked by a group of any race other than blacks.......

I have lived in Europe,Asia, the Middle East , Australia and South America

Only shoot two people on the street

Both were black and both deserved to die
Your autobiography is NOT a compelling story.

Let us know when you go to live in Antarctica. I'll send you some boiling water for your coffee.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#50187 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until a member of your family is raped then call her a kook.
There is nothing funny about it. Most rapes are NEVER reported.
I understand why you defend him for murdering Trayvon.
I just can't figure out why you defend him in every aspect of his life.
I also don't understand why you trash a dead child. You enhance, lie about and add to his "past" and do the same things for Zimmerthugman, only in reverse.
I'll tell you what's funny: this supposed rape victim claims she was assaulted since she was six years old. Zim is only a few years older than she is. They've had family gatherings together, they've had a pretty close family,not one word about this. Now why in the world would this little psycho come out now after the shooting? Did you ever ask yourself that?

True, a child has much remorse and guilt if such person was subject to sexual assault. But she's long been an adult now. She could have made this case long ago. But no. Zim is now in the national media, so this is the time to make such allegations.

What's really strange is how everybody makes money in cases like this. The lawyer has a book to sell, the judge, the witnesses..... everybody. If they're not selling books, they're selling interviews and appearances.

See, I thought you were a person of facts..... so you claim. But there are no facts when it's one word against another. No proof, no history, no anything. If it's a claim against Zim, then damn it, it must be a fact.

Perversion and rape are seldom isolated to one person. It's usually widespread.

Location hidden

#50188 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey there, how you doing on this beautiful day?
You ever come to terms about President Obama being sworn into office FOUR TIMES?
You never got back with me on that one. You ok with that?
The nerve of President Obama. Who does he think he is, FDR? HA!
And you say you're from Chicago!
I watched all four swearing in ceremonies.

Truth's Door

#50189 Jan 27, 2013
reasons wrote:
You ever hear of the South Bend Shovel Slayer?
No.
That's him. Back in'58 he murdered his whole family and half the people on the block with the snow shovel. Been hiding out in this neighborhood ever since.

Well, if he's the Shovel slayer, how come the cops don't arrest him?

Not enough evidence to convict. They never found the bodies, but everyone around here knows he did it. And it will just be a matter of time before he does it again.

What's he doing now? he walks up and down the street every night salting the sidewalks.

Maybe he's trying to be nice.

No way. See that garbage can filled with salt. that's where he keeps his victims. The salt turns the bodies into mummy's.
Are you ok?

Location hidden

#50190 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be
Only black gang bangers would not
Even Dr Steve Perry a very black man says the same
Cosby said the same
Many great black men say the same
Zim walks and you burn down your hood
In the unlikely event of an acquittal, it sounds like you are going to become an arsonist so you can blame black people. Please stay in you own hood to do your damage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals Court rules guilty plea was voluntary i... (Jun '10) 7 hr Cody 7
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) 13 hr Reason 152
News One dead following late night shooting in McDowell (Mar '13) 15 hr mona lisa 26
News No charges against Halton officer in connection... 16 hr no surprize 1
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 23 hr goonsquad 272
News Two charged in Sunday murder (Dec '09) 23 hr intheknow 19
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Fri vib_ram 4
More from around the web