Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50145 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>"Tough talk from behind a keyboard.......... "

Liar. A million new permits have not been issued. You're stupid and a lying fool.
Over a million new applications for guns were submitted

16 million applications in one year

http://m.nbcnews.com/business/gun-sales-soari...

According to the Huffington post some time ago they now have a million CCWP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50146 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The state know also and has the goods to prove it. That's why the pedophile keeps asking for postponements.
Nope. His legal team is asking for the postponements while they get their hands on more evidence. A few weeks ago, they got thugs school records, now they want ABC's unedited tape of the thugette they interviewed.

The thing is, prosecution came up with nothing new all this time while Zim's people keep on pushing. Seems to me that it's the defense that will surprise everybody after this trial.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50147 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We just need to shoot a lot more of them and maybe they will think twice about jacking cars, robbing people and assaulting people
Here Is One"]<quoted text>
"Tough talk from behind a keyboard.........."

You pansy.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50148 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Is One"]<quoted text>
You pansy.
Poor Zazz, calling someone 'a pansy', must not know about the flower... Look it up petunia??...
Cooley

Henderson, NV

#50150 Jan 27, 2013
Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society. Yes I am very glad they are killing each other off.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50155 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. His legal team is asking for the postponements while they get their hands on more evidence. A few weeks ago, they got thugs school records, now they want ABC's unedited tape of the thugette they interviewed.

The thing is, prosecution came up with nothing new all this time while Zim's people keep on pushing. Seems to me that it's the defense that will surprise everybody after this trial.
Normal for all murder cases

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50156 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a kook cousin who claims Zim raped her for years starting at a young age, and she conveniently never told anybody until his name became national. Funny how that is.
Wait until a member of your family is raped then call her a kook.

There is nothing funny about it. Most rapes are NEVER reported.

I understand why you defend him for murdering Trayvon.

I just can't figure out why you defend him in every aspect of his life.

I also don't understand why you trash a dead child. You enhance, lie about and add to his "past" and do the same things for Zimmerthugman, only in reverse.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50157 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Here Is One"]<quoted text>

You pansy.
Tell that to the last black punks that tried to assault me..........

You are more than welcome to come try yourself..........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50158 Jan 27, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22458687/ga...

Filthy, scumbag racist blacks shoot 2 white boys and kill them for merely walking down the street, no hate crime charges filed, F Traygone he got what he deserved:

COLORADO SPRINGS — Two pairs of teenage boys who didn't know each other crossed paths the night of Valentine's Day 1997.

It was a little after 11:30 that night when Andy Westbay, 13, and Scott Hawrysiak, 15, started their walk of less than two blocks along Canoe Creek Drive to Hawrysiak's home after playing video games at a friend's house.

Meanwhile, a white Mazda hatchback carrying negroes Gary Flakes, 16, Jeron Grant, 17, and a loaded 12-gauge shotgun drove down the quiet residential street on Colorado Springs' southwest side.

What ensued would leave Westbay and Hawrysiak dead — their futures forever unfulfilled.

Read more: Gary Flakes, convicted in 1997 deaths of two teens, running for Colorado Springs council - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22458687/ga...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Let's kill some honkies we don't even know, little boys!!!
Yes ash tray would have lived one more day if he was not a punk

But he was destine to die like most black punks

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50159 Jan 27, 2013
Cooley wrote:
Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society. Yes I am very glad they are killing each other off.
You are correct for the vast majority

But I have met and got to know some very wonderful black people

But many of the say that welfare is what is killing them off

I have had the pleasure to hear Dr Steve Perry speak on a couple of occasions and seen what he has done with schools

This man may be black but he is nothing like the racist punks we see here and on the streets

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50161 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against following, running after, chasing or pursuing a 215 suspect
NO law against using a 30-30 on a moose like you said in Canada yet you still haven't gotten around to saying you were wrong.

PS: it is against the law to shoot a boy in the chest because you don't like the color of his skin.

Like pedophile Zimmerman did.

Location hidden

#50163 Jan 27, 2013
discordian wrote:
COLORADO SPRINGS — Two pairs of teenage boys who didn't know each other crossed paths the night of Valentine's Day 1997.
Oh boy, 1997.

Let's see if we can think of a whitey killing more people since 1997?

Sandy Hook... whitey... killed 27.

Some of them were black, eh, Melman? I guess that must count for something?

Location hidden

#50164 Jan 27, 2013
Cooley wrote:
Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all.
Look at the colossal failure you are, honey.

You think your mother is proud of how your turned out?

Location hidden

#50165 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
But I have met and got to know some very wonderful black people
Why don't you tell us how some of your best friends are black people?

I think I have a tear in my eye.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50167 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>NO law against using a 30-30 on a moose like you said in Canada yet you still haven't gotten around to saying you were wrong.

PS: it is against the law to shoot a boy in the chest because you don't like the color of his skin.

I will be happy to post my link as soon as you prove that everyone that owns what moron/librrals call a assault weapon is crazy

Please post evidence that proves beyond a shadow of doubt that the reason Zim shoot the black punk was the color of his skin

OOOOPS ya can't can ya

And neither can the prosecution..........LOL

Now the evid

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50168 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>NO law against using a 30-30 on a moose like you said in Canada yet you still haven't gotten around to saying you were wrong.

Does show that Zim was following a 215 suspect

It shows that the black punk hit Zim at least three times in the face

It shows that Zim was on his back and the black punk never was

It shows the black punk was shot point blank range in the chest

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50169 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy, 1997.

Let's see if we can think of a whitey killing more people since 1997?

Sandy Hook... whitey... killed 27.

Some of them were black, eh, Melman? I guess that must count for something?
Blacks killed more in Detroit in a week then whites kill in a year

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50170 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the colossal failure you are, honey.

You think your mother is proud of how your turned out?
I would be

Only black gang bangers would not

Even Dr Steve Perry a very black man says the same

Cosby said the same

Many great black men say the same

Zim walks and you burn down your hood
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50171 Jan 27, 2013
second degree murder charge= NOT GUILTY..

does the state have any video or eye witness accounts to disprove george.

how else can he be found guilty.

there is no racist motive.

there is a 911 call that was made and has george in the clear of any wrong doing during the time of the call.

he was severely beaten,, pictures dont lie

he was screaming for help

and the witnesses who are certain about what they saw

no proof that george confronted trayvon

if trayvon was so scared he could have easily ran the extra 70 yards back to his fathers house.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50172 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us how some of your best friends are black people?

I think I have a tear in my eye.
My best friends are my family and we are Native American with a little European thrown in

But I do have people I call friends that are black
I have a black in law
I have had a black businesses partner

I have never been attacked by a group of any race other than blacks.......

I have lived in Europe,Asia, the Middle East , Australia and South America

Only shoot two people on the street

Both were black and both deserved to die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Weapon of war' destined for occupied refuge, p... 7 hr Medewiwin 1
News Holiday violence: 'Every time you look up, it's... 9 hr bozo 1
News Tyer Calls For $1M Police Department... 20 hr la vida loca 16
News Child-shooting 'epidemic' Sun Weird News Column 5
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Sun Sleeper 8
News Girl, 15, Among 3 Dead in Memorial Day Weekend ... Sun bozo 1
News Drive-by bullets riddle Fort Myers home Sat Tommy 5
More from around the web