Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#50126 Jan 27, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, how you doing on this beautiful day?

You ever come to terms about President Obama being sworn into office FOUR TIMES?

You never got back with me on that one. You ok with that?

The nerve of President Obama. Who does he think he is, FDR? HA!

And you say you're from Chicago!
Yes we love it here as over one trillion in investments flowed here in the couple of months after the election

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#50127 Jan 27, 2013
reasons wrote:
can anyone be so helpful as to posting a link that shows zimmerman admitting to "running" after trayvon martin,, even if it was only for a couple seconds

thank you.
Who says Thug Zimmerman has to "admit" to that? He's admitted following Trayvon. If he says Trayvon is running away from him, does it make sense to you that Thug Zimmerman would be taking a leisurely walk following Trayvon?

Use your common sense. Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to murdering Trayvon, yet he's charged with that.

Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to misleading the court, yet that's what the judge says.

Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to having two VERY small scratches on the back of his head, yet Doc Lindzee says they were VERY small (2 centimeters and 0.5 centimeters tiny).

Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to being a woman-beating, drug-inducing fish-eyed Thug of a Fool but we know he DEFINITELY is.

C'mon man, we don't need Thug Zimmerman to "admit" to anything. His actions speak for him.

Truth's Door

#50128 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Hate filled???

Because I don't like punks???

And I had a group try and rob and beat me except that I was armed and blew the punks heart and lungs out of his back???

The look on his face was priceless as he knew he was dying because he was a punk
Your posts indicate that you are hate-filled. Not me.

Your posts expose your stupidity. Not me.

Truth's Door

#50129 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we love it here as over one trillion in investments flowed here in the couple of months after the election
What the hell are you talking about?

My post wasn't addressed to you, nor are you on subject about that post.

And, just to set you back into reality....

Have you seen the stock market lately? Lots of very happy and people, lots of people making money in the stock market.

Next time, try your best to stay on point.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50130 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We just need to shoot a lot more of them and maybe they will think twice about jacking cars, robbing people and assaulting people
What a shame more husbands don't think twice about using the gun they say they bought to protect the home to kill their wife and their kids.

Two bodies found inside Laveen home
Posted: 01/24/2013
By: Deborah Stocks

LAVEEN, AZ - Authorities say two people have been found dead after deputies were shot at from inside a home in the south Valley.

ABC15 broke the story Thursday morning after the victims were found at the home near 67th and Southern avenues.

Officials say that around 5 a.m. a woman went to a home on the back of a large horse property to check on her son and his girlfriend.

When the woman knocked on the door, shots were fired out of the house.

She called deputies and when they knocked on the door, shots were fired again.

Joaquin Enriquez of MCSO said nearly two dozen SWAT were called out and set up a perimeter around the house.

He said the 41-year-old son owns the home, but right now authorities are not sure who is inside. Enriquez did say the victims are a man and woman.

At this point it is not clear if the deaths were the result of a murder-suicide or homicide. Detectives will now investigate the incident as a homicide, Enriquez said.

He said deputies never fired shots.

Location hidden

#50131 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a kook cousin who claims Zim raped her for years starting at a young age
Starting when she was six.

And there are tens of thousands of people who are sexuality assaulted as children who do not tell anyone ever or until many years later.

But the pedophile isn't on trial for rape, he is on trial for 2nd degree murder.

He looks good in orange.

Location hidden

#50134 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
His black eyes were from the punch in the nose.
If it was a punch.

It could as well have been him firing his gun in front of his face.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50135 Jan 27, 2013
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> this name calling" Die in pain you KKK piece of trash" When libs are at a loss for words they resort to bs like this. The klan lol I do not know of anyone that has been a member in over 20 years, SPLC has labled them a hate group but the new black panthers are ok Go figure
You are a hate group yourself. You call names yet complain when others do. You even call a dead boy names.

Unless people agree with your idiotic opinion you spew vile and hate with your name calling. Guess that's your liberal side?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50137 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>Who says Thug Zimmerman has to "admit" to that? He's admitted following Trayvon. If he says Trayvon is running away from him, does it make sense to you that Thug Zimmerman would be taking a leisurely walk following Trayvon?

Use your common sense. Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to murdering Trayvon, yet he's charged with that.

Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to misleading the court, yet that's what the judge says.

Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to having two VERY small scratches on the back of his head, yet Doc Lindzee says they were VERY small (2 centimeters and 0.5 centimeters tiny).

Thug Zimmerman didn't "admit" to being a woman-beating, drug-inducing fish-eyed Thug of a Fool but we know he DEFINITELY is.

C'mon man, we don't need Thug Zimmerman to "admit" to anything. His actions speak for him.
No law against following, running after, chasing or pursuing a 215 suspect

Now law against shooting any black punk that is hitting you

If you people don't train your punks to respect normal people more of you will die everyday

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50138 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>Your posts indicate that you are hate-filled. Not me.

Your posts expose your stupidity. Not me.
No hate my little troll

Just don't care about punks dying because they are punks....

I do enjoy seeing punks punked

And the sorry look in their eyes means nothing to me

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50139 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about?

My post wasn't addressed to you, nor are you on subject about that post.

And, just to set you back into reality....

Have you seen the stock market lately? Lots of very happy and people, lots of people making money in the stock market.

Next time, try your best to stay on point.
Yes plenty of suckers out their

I wonder why Buffet pulled so much money out of the market in the USA and moved it here???

Why did Audi turn down basically a free plant in Georgia and buy very expensive property here to build their first autos in the Americas??

Why did gates and jobs move so much of their companies here that does not manufacture anything and only does research and development with non native employes?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50140 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>What a shame more husbands don't think twice about using the gun they say they bought to protect the home to kill their wife and their kids.

Two bodies found inside Laveen home
Posted: 01/24/2013
By: Deborah Stocks

LAVEEN, AZ - Authorities say two people have been found dead after deputies were shot at from inside a home in the south Valley.

ABC15 broke the story Thursday morning after the victims were found at the home near 67th and Southern avenues.

Officials say that around 5 a.m. a woman went to a home on the back of a large horse property to check on her son and his girlfriend.

When the woman knocked on the door, shots were fired out of the house.

She called deputies and when they knocked on the door, shots were fired again.

Joaquin Enriquez of MCSO said nearly two dozen SWAT were called out and set up a perimeter around the house.

He said the 41-year-old son owns the home, but right now authorities are not sure who is inside. Enriquez did say the victims are a man and woman.

At this point it is not clear if the deaths were the result of a murder-suicide or homicide. Detectives will now investigate the incident as a homicide, Enriquez said.

He said deputies never fired shots.
More children are killed in a few days from the pool that dad brought home then the number of accidents involving children and guns in a year

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50141 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey there, how you doing on this beautiful day?
You ever come to terms about President Obama being sworn into office FOUR TIMES?
You never got back with me on that one. You ok with that?
The nerve of President Obama. Who does he think he is, FDR? HA!
And you say you're from Chicago!
Sure, because he can't be sworn in again.. By the way only the first one counted.. He has to be sworn in on 20 January after the November election. You aren't as smart as you think you are... Where is landowner voting, when it's needed.. Although with the Demorats, They'll try anything. Watch your mail for a petition to rescind the 22nd Amendment, that one is coming. The second Black President is the Messiah, we must be saved from ourselves, and Barack Hussein Obama is the only one capable... Whata Country...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50144 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>The state know also and has the goods to prove it. That's why the pedophile keeps asking for postponements.

Hey, his fat ugly wife is going to court soon. Can't wait.
Really

And your proof for that statement came from where???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50145 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>"Tough talk from behind a keyboard.......... "

Liar. A million new permits have not been issued. You're stupid and a lying fool.
Over a million new applications for guns were submitted

16 million applications in one year

http://m.nbcnews.com/business/gun-sales-soari...

According to the Huffington post some time ago they now have a million CCWP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#50146 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The state know also and has the goods to prove it. That's why the pedophile keeps asking for postponements.
Nope. His legal team is asking for the postponements while they get their hands on more evidence. A few weeks ago, they got thugs school records, now they want ABC's unedited tape of the thugette they interviewed.

The thing is, prosecution came up with nothing new all this time while Zim's people keep on pushing. Seems to me that it's the defense that will surprise everybody after this trial.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#50147 Jan 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We just need to shoot a lot more of them and maybe they will think twice about jacking cars, robbing people and assaulting people
Here Is One"]<quoted text>
"Tough talk from behind a keyboard.........."

You pansy.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#50148 Jan 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Is One"]<quoted text>
"Tough talk from behind a keyboard.........."
You pansy.
Poor Zazz, calling someone 'a pansy', must not know about the flower... Look it up petunia??...
Cooley

Henderson, NV

#50150 Jan 27, 2013
Black women don't know how to raise their kids at all. It's a real shame. Black women mothers are to blame for all the black males and black females in prisons. Black morthers are to blame for their children not knowing correct english. Black women mothers don't have enough sense to tell their kids to put a belt on. Black mothers are to blame for their kids being racist. 73% fatherless household rate in black society. Why can't a black woman keep a man? Black women should be held accountable for the high prison rate amongst blacks. Why? Because they don't know how to raise their kids. Black women mothers are the shame of society. Yes I am very glad they are killing each other off.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#50155 Jan 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. His legal team is asking for the postponements while they get their hands on more evidence. A few weeks ago, they got thugs school records, now they want ABC's unedited tape of the thugette they interviewed.

The thing is, prosecution came up with nothing new all this time while Zim's people keep on pushing. Seems to me that it's the defense that will surprise everybody after this trial.
Normal for all murder cases

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 6 hr Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence 7 hr They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) 12 hr SDT 20
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Tue Kimyatta 72
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Tue Harvey 13
News Arizona bill would let city dwellers shoot snak... (Feb '17) Mon Jess Killemall 7
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Dec 10 dan273 14
More from around the web