Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,025)

Showing posts 40,481 - 40,500 of65,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Mike wrote:
What's a Trayvon
Don't know what a 'Trayvon' might be, but a good guess might lie in a triumverate named Von??
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I don't choose sides based on color. I choose based on right and wrong. Good and evil.
i can guarantee you that when the not guilty verdict is read that majority of the ignorant black people will not care one bit about right and wrong or good and evil. well sure they will assume the white people are WRONG and the white people are EVIL.

like i said try to do your best to stay safe after the verdict is read. considering that you really are a white woman. i will pray for all the innocent people out there who will be alarmed by the constant news flashes of blacks tearing apart housing projects and looting stores ..
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said he was innocent. I said that according to the investigators and the special prosecutor for the state of Florida he was not engaged in any illegal activity the night of his death.
There is no need for you to lie about what I say.
Have you looked up the statistics on the percentage of white children who have smoked pot at age 17?
I also said and say, he was an unarmed child at the time of his murder.
ok right.. so lets wait for martin to be engaged in the illegal activity. the whole point of a watchman is to be alert and prevent illegal activity from occurring.

why are you asking me about a specific race smoking pot. i thought you just said you dont care about race.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

reasons wrote:
<quoted text> yeah right . you dont address any questions about this case. you stand for everything that is wrong with this country. never wanting to go out of your politically correct comfort zone to face or even debate a ongoing problem head on.
where is your good and evil perspective on the black on black violence everyday or just being flat out honest about the black community making up 15% of the population and being responsible for 50% of crime.
where is your right and wrong perspective when a community is being threatened with a criminal element. i dont ever here you support zimmerman for having the courage to help protect his community.
when its all said and done what we learned about trayvon is more of a reason why im happy george was alert. trayvon could have been clocking houses, based on the burglary tool and womans jewelry found in his bag..
I'm happy you have dropped the pretense of wanting to wait until the trial.

You don't know my opinions on your laundry list because this forum is concerned with the murder of an unarmed child. You know nothing about me and the lies you make up about me have no meaning, except to you.

You can continue to post your hate and spew nonsense since that seems to make you happy.

I think you are a chicken shit racist. All the crap you posted when you came on recently is just further proof that you are a hypocrite. And a moron. And an imbecile. And a fool. And a liar.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

reasons wrote:
<quoted text> i can guarantee you that when the not guilty verdict is read that majority of the ignorant black people will not care one bit about right and wrong or good and evil. well sure they will assume the white people are WRONG and the white people are EVIL.
like i said try to do your best to stay safe after the verdict is read. considering that you really are a white woman. i will pray for all the innocent people out there who will be alarmed by the constant news flashes of blacks tearing apart housing projects and looting stores ..
I hope and pray if Zimmerthugman is found not guilty that there will be no riots or protests.

If there are, it won't affect me, I don't live anywhere near where things like that would occur so you have no reason to be concerned about my safety.
TrayvonMaggotFoo d

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Z-man gonna walk. hehehehhehehhehehhe

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you may die..........LOL
yeah. Getting murdered for defending oneself against an unidentified perp is real funny, douche!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

reasons wrote:
mark o'mara will tear this case to shreds. justice will prevail. just the way people dont want martin to be prejudged the same standard shall apply for zimmerman.
Zimmerman did prejudge Martin. That's why he didn't wait for the SPD to do their job. He had given his location, he had given where 'they' usually run (the back gate). He judged Martin as an a**hole that always got away, and a f'ing punk, hunted him down and killed him.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it. The jury will not see Wiki, they will see the autopsy straight from the coroner.
Wiki's report was straight from the coroner. That's what all those numbers are next to their print.

Regardless, his height is irrelevant in this case. I can't see how one, two or three inches makes any difference.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cold?" Sure, that was a good time to discuss the weather. No one is fooled by that except the people who rejoiced in the murder of Trayvon.
So you're saying the experts who analyzed the recording rejoiced at the death of Thug? I don't think so.

You can't pick and choose. We should believe voice experts when they said Martin was yelling for help, but not believe them when they said Zim used no racial slur. Instead, we'll just believe what you think you heard.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"unproven allegations or lies"? Who doctored the court records?
You guys do every time you post.

Forced into rehabilitation.
Child Travon.
Hit his girlfriend.

You guys doctor up this story to make it lean your way instead of printing the truth. It's been going on since this story first came out.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The poor Travon supporters or rather apologists have mad up countless scenario's and excuses about why Travon is dead The fact that Zimmerman shot him because he had to never enters their minds . If the Negro thugs got their shit together, the US wouldn't have the thousands of senseless killings that happen every year. What was the murder rate in Cleveland this year. Every major city I have looked up has increased at least 10%
Honest,law abiding citizens have to be armed to protect themselves from the criminal elament that is destroying our country
The poverty pimps would be out of business,but he Country would be in better shape.
Al and Jessie's race baiting and false allegations against honest white people has to stop , now
It is getting bad out there but now more and more people are filing to get their CCW. Even teachers are interested in the program. Who can blame them?

The other day, a woman was shot in her car in Akron, Ohio which is less than a half-hour away from Cleveland. She was driving down the street and flashed her lights at two guys who were in her way. She wanted them to step aside so she didn't accidentally hit them. When she passed the two guys, they opened fire striking her twice.

These are animals with no regard for human life. They could have easily killed her and for what? Because she flashed her headlights at them? They don't care. They can't be stopped by police.

It's clear that we need to defend ourselves. These Democrats are trying to disarm us and weaken our ability to do that, but we must keep pushing back. When more citizens are armed, we will have incidents like this woman in her car only she fires back and kills the two guys. That's a happy ending to a bad story. Its one of the reasons I hope Zim gets off. We may have to kill a couple thousand of them before they get the idea, but eventually, they are going to figure out we're not going to take it anymore.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Just because someone has a CCW permit doesn't mean they are going to use it responsibly. Zimmerman proved that.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

So I guess name calling like 'ghetto trash like Traygone' is the first resort for people like you?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

do unto others wrote:
Just because someone has a CCW permit doesn't mean they are going to use it responsibly. Zimmerman proved that.
How much more responsible can you get? He was attacked, pinned down, no where else to turn before he resorted to using his firearm. Two black eyes, back of head smashed against the cement and a broken nose.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

The SPLC has the NBP's listed as a hate group. Why would you say otherwise? What purpose is there to spreading lies?
Do you just want to get others 'on the fence' to feel like whites are being picked on by the SPLC, so they'll join your cause of hatred of blacks?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How much more responsible can you get? He was attacked, pinned down, no where else to turn before he resorted to using his firearm. Two black eyes, back of head smashed against the cement and a broken nose.
Responsible would have been waiting for the real police to show up and do their jobs.
If Zimmerman had been out walking his dog, and Martin jumped him, that would be different. That's not what happened here. Zimmerman chased down an innocent kid because he thought he was a f'ing punk.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Not a lib, you fccking f*g. You're the one picking on a dead kid, calling him "treygone". I bet you pick on the Sandy Hook people in the Newtown threads as well. There are plenty of trash like you posting that it never happened.
What you talkin''bout there Petey? 3Von's accosted the wrong person, and paid the price, Case closed..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
At 6'2"
He gets taller with every post.

To be sure: the short fat pedophile runt had a problem with people who were taller than him, explains why he wanted to be a cop: so he could try to push people around.

Of course, the pedophile didn't have what it took to be a cop- he FLUNKED OUT of community college (hahahahaahahahahah!) and he didn't even have what it took to be a mall cop (hahahahahahaahahha!) so he was stuck trying to push people around with a gun.

And girls.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

reasons wrote:
<quoted text> you have no proof that zimmerman chased down martin. plain and simple..
We have loads of proof that the pedophile stalked the boy- who had every right to be exactly where he was at- and that not only did he stalk him in the truck, he got out and chased after him, even after he was told by police to wait for trained *real* police officers to arrive (which they did within moments of this coward killing the boy on the sidewalk in front of his house).

You have no proof that this boy did anything wrong.

The state of Florida has proof that the pedophile initiated the confrontation when he jumped this boy who was on the sidewalk in front of his home, minding his own business when attacked by this thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,481 - 40,500 of65,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••