Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,022)

Showing posts 40,421 - 40,440 of65,517
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when morons/liberal have no facts they revert to childish schoolyard rants.......
Gosh, and you bigots don't have to wait, never have starting with any facts at all.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

do unto others wrote:
Who are the independent expert audio analysts? I know who the two are that did the work for the Sentinel. And their conclusions (It wasn't Zimmerman). I also know of the FBI analyst that said they couldn't tell. But I haven't heard of any audio analysis expert saying it was Zimmerman heard in the background.
The fact that Martin's dad didn't immediately recognize his son's voice only makes his account that much more credible.#1-He was in shock, and in denial and #2-He listened to the tape before it was 'cleaned up'.
There are also at least two witnesses at the scene that say it was Martin screaming for help. One of SPD's finest even corrected the retired teacher who said so in her statement.
The grass stains prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Zim was on his back and the lack of grass stains proves the dead punk was never on his back......

The beating on Zimz face proves that the dead punk was hitting him.......

And there is no law that says dont shoot black punks that are beating you.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't go to the link now did you? The Wiki report stated just what you wrote, Martin was between 5'11" to 6' tall.
As rigor mortice sets in a body is usually measured shorter than the person was when alive.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross burning later tonight, bigot?
We always have a bon fire on the weekend this time of year........

Let me see if my 6 year old could nail some boards together for you.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, and you bigots don't have to wait, never have starting with any facts at all.
Still waiting for you to post some evidence that Zim broke any law..........

Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Defense recently got a copy of Martin's school records by the order of the court. Obviously, they think they have something in those records otherwise they would not be so open about obtaining them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

So just how do you think a lawyer can go in and get a copy of a minor's school records without going through a court.... YOU VERY STUPID m/f c/s lying mo-ron?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

I wonder how hard it will be for the state of Florida to introduce pedophile thug Zimmerman's arrest record?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The grass stains prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Zim was on his back
grass stains prove not a f*king thing.

Putting aside the video doesn't show any grass stains.

And of course we all know about the photoshopped "blood" stains from the two scratches he had on the back of his head.

Maybe the pedophile's lawyers can get the same artist to work on those grass stains?

What we all know about grass stains is: you don't get them when you stay from asphalt where this pedophile thug was told to stay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to post some evidence that Zim broke any .
Still waiting for you to discover you can't shoot people in Florida just because they are black.

Anymore.

Hence: pedophile under arrest.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
So just how do you think a lawyer can go in and get a copy of a minor's school records without going through a court.... YOU VERY STUPID m/f c/s lying mo-ron?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
I wonder how hard it will be for the state of Florida to introduce pedophile thug Zimmerman's arrest record?
A night judge can sign the order.........ROTFLMAO

Hundreds of ways to get school records unless the person has something to hide like oslama and locks them down....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....
The pedophile looks good in orange.
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Enhanced audio of George Zimmerman 911 call casts doubt about use of racial slur
Published April 06, 2012
Contrary to previous reports, George Zimmerman did not utter a racial slur during a 911 call he made while tailing Trayvon Martin in the moments before he shot and killed Martin, according to a new analysis of the recording.
That’s the latest take from one of the news organizations, CNN, that earlier had reported -- it seems, erroneously -- that Zimmerman had uttered the phrase “f---ing coon” in his 911 call.
“It doesn’t sound like a slur anymore,” CNN features reporter Gary Tuckman said to host Wolf Blitzer on Wednesday.“It sounds like – and we wanted to leave it up to the viewer – but it sounds like we’re hearing the swear word at first and the word ‘cold.’”
The CNN reversal came after the quality of the audio recording was improved and analyzed by a second independent expert, who determined Zimmerman had been talking about the unusually cold Florida weather the night of the shooting.
Blitzer had previously reported on the 911 recording with a different expert and indicated at the time that Zimmerman had used the racial epithet, bolstering the argument race was a factor in the shooting of the unarmed 17-year-old, who was black. Zimmerman has white and Hispanic ancestry.
In Wednesday’s report, Blitzer cut to the original segment, in which the word in question was isolated and played repeatedly.“That sounds even more like the word ['coon' or 'coons'] than using it with the F-word before that,” the anchor exclaimed during the original report.
Wednesday’s segment then shifted back to Blitzer, Tuckman and the new audio expert, Brian Stone, who all agreed what they had previously thought was a racial slur was actually the word “cold.”
“It seemed pretty clear then,” Blitzer said.
CNN aired a third report on Thursday claiming that Zimmerman told his attorneys that he said,“f---ing punks.”
The network then had a third forensic audio expert, Tom Owen, analyze the tape and he agreed that Zimmerman uttered “punks."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/06/enhanced...
thanks for the link

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

HIO, putting aside the fact that you just changed the subject we were on-voice expert analysis...grass stains, and a beaten face do not prove Zimmerman acted in self defense.
John AKA witness #6, saw the two of them seconds before the fatal shot, and he did not see Martin beating Zimmerman. He did see Martin on top of Zimmerman, but says he could have just been holding him down.
Considering Zimmerman's frame of mind right before the confrontation (telling the dispatcher these a**holes always get away, calling Martin a f'ing punk) and Martin's frame of mind (telling the girl on the phone he was being followed and running away), the more likely scenerio is that Zimmerman tried to restrain Martin (what the ear-witness described as sounding like a push when his earpiece fell out, could very well have been from Zimmerman grabbing Martin's arm), and Martin defended himself.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

And there is no law that says you can't punch some unidentified creepy guy that has been following, and then grabs you.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile looks good in orange.
Did they bury him in orange???

I thought they cremated his but???

Hence the name ash tray......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes nobody has seen it..........ROTFLMAO
So tell us why you are too scared to post it again????
Tell us why you are too scared to post something that shows Zim broke any law???
lol! Already have son.

So tell us, why are you scared to read and comprehend it? Oh wait... you can do neither!

That explains a lot!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We always have a bon fire on the weekend this time of year........
Let me see if my 6 year old could nail some boards together for you.....
lol! I'm sure son. Put it in a cross and let the fashion show of white robes begin!

You're great as a racist... and a liar my boy!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

do unto others wrote:
HIO, putting aside the fact that you just changed the subject we were on-voice expert analysis...grass stains, and a beaten face do not prove Zimmerman acted in self defense.
John AKA witness #6, saw the two of them seconds before the fatal shot, and he did not see Martin beating Zimmerman. He did see Martin on top of Zimmerman, but says he could have just been holding him down.
Considering Zimmerman's frame of mind right before the confrontation (telling the dispatcher these a**holes always get away, calling Martin a f'ing punk) and Martin's frame of mind (telling the girl on the phone he was being followed and running away), the more likely scenerio is that Zimmerman tried to restrain Martin (what the ear-witness described as sounding like a push when his earpiece fell out, could very well have been from Zimmerman grabbing Martin's arm), and Martin defended himself.
This thread is about a dead punk and Zim.......

The grass stains and lack of grass stains prove that Zim was on his back and the dead punk never was.

Zims face took more than one blow to it.......

It does not matter what the dead punk was doing on top of Zim.......

All 50 states say that you can shoot any black punk that attacks you, knocks you down and then jumps on top of you......

Even if Zim grabbed the punks arm the punk was a 215 suspect.........If the punk then hit Zim and jumped on top of him it is a legal shooting..........Period...... ..

You can defend yourself
Specially when you are on the ground on your back....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

do unto others wrote:
And there is no law that says you can't punch some unidentified creepy guy that has been following, and then grabs you.
But you may die..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Already have son.
So tell us, why are you scared to read and comprehend it? Oh wait... you can do neither!
That explains a lot!
Woohoo!
Yes nobody has seen it..........ROTFLMAO

So tell us why you are too scared to post it again????

Tell us why you are too scared to post something that shows Zim broke any law???

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm sure son. Put it in a cross and let the fashion show of white robes begin!
You're great as a racist... and a liar my boy!
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,421 - 40,440 of65,517
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pittsburg's 1st Homicide of 2014 Was Shot Befor... 28 min dwayne johnson 7
Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center 29 min davy 119
Escambia County Sheriff's Office says crimes dr... 1 hr ha ha haaaaaaa 1
Chicago crime increased over first warm weekend... 5 hr Per Usual 4
Gardena police officer gives emotional testimon... (Aug '10) 6 hr Eric hyde 19
Holder to deliver remarks in Overland Park 12 hr jeffry helms 3
Gang member guilty of Rancho Cucamonga murder (May '08) 13 hr resident 373
•••
•••