Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,074

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49807 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> who are these experts? zimmerman was a man on a daily mission to try and prevent criminal activity
Pedophile Zimmerman was obviously someone who wanted to be a cop but who lacked the brains, the disposition, and the spin to be a cop and instead a racist bigot with a Napoleon complex that unleashed himself on this unfortunate black boy who dared to cross his path and fawn over him as he expected.

And as we pointed out: an outright liar.
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49808 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have 2nd degree murder here.
Still waiting for you to prove Zimmerman was screaming for help.
Of course: we have already established you as a liar when you told us Martin didn't have a scratch on him.
can you proof that it wasn't zimmerman screaming? i cant prove that it was zimmerman screaming and also cant prove that it was martin who was screaming.

if we try and figure this out im sure we can come to a reasonable explanation why martin would be screaming for help while beating the crap out of zimmerman.

if we try and figure this out im sure we can come to a reasonable explanation why zimmerman would be screaming for help while getting the crap beat at of him with a 6ft tall or taller man "17 year old" pinning him down

Location hidden

#49809 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's the way they imagined it happened.
Zim attacked Martin
We are starting with you acknowledging that this pedophile was a liar.

So we do understand you both have something in common.

Location hidden

#49810 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Zim attacked Martin yet had no injuries
You are a liar.

A m/f c/s liar.

I will remind you with your every post.

Location hidden

#49811 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> a witness to the fight described the beating on zimmerman
Funny how you can't prove it.

The state of Florida iosn't going to be allowing fiction to reach the jury.

Best of luck with that, maybe the pedophile will win in the forum polls.

It will be of comfort when they take him in the shower and knock his teeth out so he is better at what he will be doing for the next 18-20.

If it goes to trial.

I see him taking a plea, myself.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49812 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they understand it, but don't like what they understand. You can't attack somebody like Martin attacked Zim and expect that Martin's actions will be considered self-defense by a jury. We don't have self-defense here, we have assault and battery. The gunshot was a defensive act due to being pinned down and having the snot beat out of you. I guess the Martin people think that because Zim ran after Martin for five or six seconds, that gave Martin the legal right to come back later and get even.
That may work in the hood. Those are their laws. But in a court of laws, that doesn't work.
lol! It's nice to know you still stick to your opinions on the case son.

Facts are a foreign point for you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49813 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> your reply is more of a comment rather than an answer.
still trying to understand why a man who is delivering punches like an MMA style fighter would be screaming for help?
wouldnt you think that the victim of the physicl attack would be the one more likely to scream for HELP?
wow. So with all that and nearly being knocked "unconscious", Zimmerman was coherent enough to understand what you people claim Martin said as well as the reach for the weapon, so some how, Zimmerman, while on his back, was able to wrestle the weapon away from Martin, cock it, and fire from his back.

impressive son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49814 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> i think its clear through all the gathered evidence so far that martin had the upper hand. i guess the injuries that zimmerman received mean nothing to you while attempting to form an honest opinion?
the photos dont lie. ever remember the saying “a picture tells a thousand words”
why do you call zimmerman a pedophile ?
Martin is dead son. And Zimmerman carried the weapon when he chased Martin.

It's clear who had the upper hand.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49815 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's the way they imagined it happened.
Zim attacked Martin yet had no injuries to prove that Zim was the attacker. Martin with no injuries protected himself from Zim punched him in the nose, blackened his eyes, and beat his head into the cement; all in self defense of course. During this attack..... er, self-defense move, Martin was screaming for help.
This is what they think will pass for Murder II.
Funny how your imagination continues to run wild.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49816 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> who are these experts? zimmerman was a man on a daily mission to try and prevent criminal activity from going on in the neighborhood.. he took action by making a call to the police to report a suspcious person "cutting in-between houses...walking very leisurely for the rainy weather" and "looking at all the houses".
can you explain why martin would be screaming for help while beating up zimmerman ..
why would martin hit a man who had a loaded weapon in his hand? if that was the situation. i mean you make it sound as if zimmerman ran up on martin with a gun.
why would martin try and attack a man with a gun?
Because Zimmerman had the weapon pointed at Martin.

Location hidden

#49817 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> can you proof that it wasn't zimmerman screaming?
I'm not the one who has to prove the pedophile wasn't screaming, yea DOLT.

And the state of Florida has two people who are experts who say they can prove the person screaming was the boy the pedophile shot.

And the pedophile had the gun.

This too hard for you?

And the boy was on the sidewalk in front of his house.

The pedophile stalked this boy and had no reason to jump him armed with a gun.

2nd degree.
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49818 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can't prove it.
The state of Florida iosn't going to be allowing fiction to reach the jury.
Best of luck with that, maybe the pedophile will win in the forum polls.
It will be of comfort when they take him in the shower and knock his teeth out so he is better at what he will be doing for the next 18-20.
If it goes to trial.
I see him taking a plea, myself.
a witness to the fight described the beating on zimmerman

The witness said that the black male was throwing punches "MMA mixed martial arts style." After hearing a "pop" he saw the black male "laid out on the grass."

why do you sound so angry in your post?

why is zimmerman a pedophile ?
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49819 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who has to prove the pedophile wasn't screaming, yea DOLT.
And the state of Florida has two people who are experts who say they can prove the person screaming was the boy the pedophile shot.
And the pedophile had the gun.
This too hard for you?
And the boy was on the sidewalk in front of his house.
The pedophile stalked this boy and had no reason to jump him armed with a gun.
2nd degree.
A voice stress test is a type of test used to measure deceptive or psychological stress in the human voice in response to questions.Zimmerman was asked, "Did you confront the guy you shot?", to which Zimmerman answered, "No."

Zimmerman was asked, "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?", to which Zimmerman answered, "Yes."

The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth" in the examination, and Zimmerman was classified as "No Deception Indicated (NDI)" according to the report.
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49820 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who continues to make such stupid statements should change his aliases as frequently as you... perhaps a bit more often.
your reply is more of a comment rather than an answer.

still trying to understand why a man who is delivering punches like an MMA style fighter would be screaming for help?

wouldn't you think that the victim of the physical attack would be the one more likely to scream for HELP?
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49821 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because Zimmerman had the weapon pointed at Martin.
so thats why martin attacked zimmerman,,, because zimmerman had a gun pointed at him?
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49822 Jan 24, 2013
can you explain why martin would be screaming for help while beating up zimmerman ..

why would martin hit a man who had a loaded weapon in his hand? if that was the situation. i mean you make it sound as if zimmerman ran up on martin with a gun.
why would martin try and attack a man with a gun?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49823 Jan 24, 2013
No Excuses wrote:
Obama just gave the term "Fox Hole" a new meaning. LOL Instead of a Seal team 6 we can have a Beaver team 69. Do away with seperation. Men and women should bunk together. I guess those Conservatives hate women soooo much.
The Joint Chiefs of Staff recommended to the Secretary of Defense that women serve in combat.

Truth's Door

#49824 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>usually when someone is getting physically assaulted they scream for help..

can i ask you simple question.

why would martin have been screaming for help when he had the upper hand during the fight?
Do you know what happened during the entire altercation that Thug Zimmerman initiated?
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49825 Jan 24, 2013
those screams for help sound like they are coming from a man who is being physically assaulted.

Truth's Door

#49826 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>the photos dont lie. ever remember the saying “a picture tells a thousand words”
Ever remember the saying...

"Thug Zimmerman is a LIAR" ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 15 min Ronald 2,728
Man 'Cooked' Ex-Girlfriend's Dog And Fed It To Her 20 min wichita-rick 19
Athens man found guilty of murdering cousin; pr... 1 hr So sad 1
1 dead, 1 injured in El Monte shooting 2 hr el jr 3
1 dead, 1 wounded in Baldwin Park shooting (Nov '12) 2 hr UBiTCH 146
Memorial set for 5 slain kids; dad heads to court 8 hr reality is a crutch 1
LES MILES accomplishments at LSU have come, … b... 19 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••