Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49815 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's the way they imagined it happened.
Zim attacked Martin yet had no injuries to prove that Zim was the attacker. Martin with no injuries protected himself from Zim punched him in the nose, blackened his eyes, and beat his head into the cement; all in self defense of course. During this attack..... er, self-defense move, Martin was screaming for help.
This is what they think will pass for Murder II.
Funny how your imagination continues to run wild.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49816 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> who are these experts? zimmerman was a man on a daily mission to try and prevent criminal activity from going on in the neighborhood.. he took action by making a call to the police to report a suspcious person "cutting in-between houses...walking very leisurely for the rainy weather" and "looking at all the houses".
can you explain why martin would be screaming for help while beating up zimmerman ..
why would martin hit a man who had a loaded weapon in his hand? if that was the situation. i mean you make it sound as if zimmerman ran up on martin with a gun.
why would martin try and attack a man with a gun?
Because Zimmerman had the weapon pointed at Martin.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49817 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> can you proof that it wasn't zimmerman screaming?
I'm not the one who has to prove the pedophile wasn't screaming, yea DOLT.

And the state of Florida has two people who are experts who say they can prove the person screaming was the boy the pedophile shot.

And the pedophile had the gun.

This too hard for you?

And the boy was on the sidewalk in front of his house.

The pedophile stalked this boy and had no reason to jump him armed with a gun.

2nd degree.
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49818 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can't prove it.
The state of Florida iosn't going to be allowing fiction to reach the jury.
Best of luck with that, maybe the pedophile will win in the forum polls.
It will be of comfort when they take him in the shower and knock his teeth out so he is better at what he will be doing for the next 18-20.
If it goes to trial.
I see him taking a plea, myself.
a witness to the fight described the beating on zimmerman

The witness said that the black male was throwing punches "MMA mixed martial arts style." After hearing a "pop" he saw the black male "laid out on the grass."

why do you sound so angry in your post?

why is zimmerman a pedophile ?
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49819 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who has to prove the pedophile wasn't screaming, yea DOLT.
And the state of Florida has two people who are experts who say they can prove the person screaming was the boy the pedophile shot.
And the pedophile had the gun.
This too hard for you?
And the boy was on the sidewalk in front of his house.
The pedophile stalked this boy and had no reason to jump him armed with a gun.
2nd degree.
A voice stress test is a type of test used to measure deceptive or psychological stress in the human voice in response to questions.Zimmerman was asked, "Did you confront the guy you shot?", to which Zimmerman answered, "No."

Zimmerman was asked, "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?", to which Zimmerman answered, "Yes."

The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth" in the examination, and Zimmerman was classified as "No Deception Indicated (NDI)" according to the report.
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49820 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who continues to make such stupid statements should change his aliases as frequently as you... perhaps a bit more often.
your reply is more of a comment rather than an answer.

still trying to understand why a man who is delivering punches like an MMA style fighter would be screaming for help?

wouldn't you think that the victim of the physical attack would be the one more likely to scream for HELP?
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49821 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because Zimmerman had the weapon pointed at Martin.
so thats why martin attacked zimmerman,,, because zimmerman had a gun pointed at him?
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49822 Jan 24, 2013
can you explain why martin would be screaming for help while beating up zimmerman ..

why would martin hit a man who had a loaded weapon in his hand? if that was the situation. i mean you make it sound as if zimmerman ran up on martin with a gun.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49823 Jan 24, 2013
No Excuses wrote:
Obama just gave the term "Fox Hole" a new meaning. LOL Instead of a Seal team 6 we can have a Beaver team 69. Do away with seperation. Men and women should bunk together. I guess those Conservatives hate women soooo much.
The Joint Chiefs of Staff recommended to the Secretary of Defense that women serve in combat.

Truth's Door

#49824 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>usually when someone is getting physically assaulted they scream for help..

can i ask you simple question.

why would martin have been screaming for help when he had the upper hand during the fight?
Do you know what happened during the entire altercation that Thug Zimmerman initiated?
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49825 Jan 24, 2013
those screams for help sound like they are coming from a man who is being physically assaulted.

Truth's Door

#49826 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>the photos dont lie. ever remember the saying “a picture tells a thousand words”
Ever remember the saying...

"Thug Zimmerman is a LIAR" ?

Truth's Door

#49827 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>who are these experts? zimmerman was a man on a daily mission to try and prevent criminal activity from going on in the neighborhood.. he took action by making a call to the police to report a suspcious person "cutting in-between houses...walking very leisurely for the rainy weather" and "looking at all the houses".
Why would a "man" chase after an innocent child with a loaded weapon?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#49828 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's the way they imagined it happened.
Zim attacked Martin yet had no injuries to prove that Zim was the attacker. Martin with no injuries protected himself from Zim punched him in the nose, blackened his eyes, and beat his head into the cement; all in self defense of course. During this attack..... er, self-defense move, Martin was screaming for help.
This is what they think will pass for Murder II.
No, but the state's version will. You know the one where they use facts not imagination.

The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.

Truth's Door

#49829 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text>can you proof that it wasn't zimmerman screaming? i cant prove that it was zimmerman screaming and also cant prove that it was martin who was screaming.

if we try and figure this out im sure we can come to a reasonable explanation why martin would be screaming for help while beating the crap out of zimmerman.

if we try and figure this out im sure we can come to a reasonable explanation why zimmerman would be screaming for help while getting the crap beat at of him with a 6ft tall or taller man "17 year old" pinning him down
WHEN we figure this out, I'm sure we will come to a reasonable conclusion why you are a LIAR and why Truth and Facts flee from you.

This is a mystery that won't take an hour to solve, so Columbo won't be needed.

Location hidden

#49830 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> can you proof that it wasn't zimmerman screaming? i cant prove that it was zimmerman screaming and also cant prove that it was martin who was screaming.
if we try and figure this out im sure we can come to a reasonable explanation why martin would be screaming for help while beating the crap out of zimmerman.
if we try and figure this out im sure we can come to a reasonable explanation why zimmerman would be screaming for help while getting the crap beat at of him with a 6ft tall or taller man "17 year old" pinning him down
You accomplish nothing when you continually lie about Trayvon's height.

You don't want to bother to learn the known facts preferring instead to lie.

Location hidden

#49831 Jan 24, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a "man" chase after an innocent child with a loaded weapon?
From the time he said "they always get away with it", he was a man on a mission. A deadly one.
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49832 Jan 24, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what happened during the entire altercation that Thug Zimmerman initiated?
i dont believe that zimmerman initiated the altercation .. martin did not have any injuries other than the bullet hole through his chest. once the shot went off the screams stopped. the screams for help lasted for quite a while.
reasons

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#49833 Jan 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
From the time he said "they always get away with it", he was a man on a mission. A deadly one.
he never planned on killing anyone. zimmerman wanted to stop martin from beating him

Truth's Door

#49834 Jan 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>From the time he said "they always get away with it", he was a man on a mission. A deadly one.
Yes. His mission ended with a dead, innocent child.

Now, Justice must pay him a visit. He's not gonna like what Justice does to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial to Begin for Charleston Church Shooting S... 43 min Hachiko 1
News Stover gets more charges, higher bail 16 hr Lori 2
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... 22 hr Fred Herbert 5
5 Months Later Tue Mark Rosenkranz 1
News Was The Shooting Of Joe McKnight A Case Of Stan... Mon Kevin from Michigan 1
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) Mon Izzy-_- 57
News California police chief admits to issuing fake ... Mon Reggie Williams 1
More from around the web