Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49722 Jan 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way the state does. Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle as he was supposed to do.
Even if Trayvon had been a burglar, the police were on their way and would have done their jobs.
Instead Zimmerthugman made the dispatcher believe he had stopped following Trayvon. He made sure they were not on the phone with him when he chased Trayvon down and murdered him.
You're a liar, a racist, a moron, and a fool.
<quoted text>
If you read my post you would have known the answer to your question. You can even hear him slamming his vehicle door if you listen to the tape.
He pretended he needed to go check the address. Ha ha. Instead he chased Trayvon down ande accosted him. When Trayvon tried to defend himself Zimmerthugman shot him dead. Second degree murder, so says the state of Florida.
From my post above:
Instead Zimmerthugman made the dispatcher believe he had stopped following Trayvon. He made sure they were not on the phone with him when he chased Trayvon down and murdered him.
If he's not running after Martin, how did he chase him? That's what I would like to know. After Zim caught his breath and his voice returned to a normal quiet tone, he stayed on with 911 for almost another minute. This is as clear as the slamming of the door. So what we do know is that Zim stopped running after Martin at that point. That gave Martin enough time to run to his house and back.
self defense

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49723 Jan 23, 2013
Zimmerman said he left his truck to find a street sign so he would be able to tell the police dispatcher where he was. He told investigators that he was not following Martin but was "just going in the same direction he was" to find an address, but admitted that he had also left his truck to try to see in which direction Martin had gone.

The altercation began, he said, when Martin suddenly appeared while Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle. He described Martin at different points in the interviews as appearing "out of nowhere," "from the darkness," and as "jumping out of the bushes."Zimmerman said that Martin asked, "You got a fucking problem, homie?" Zimmerman replied no, and then Martin said that he did now, and punched him.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49724 Jan 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
Special prosecutor: I have jurisdiction to charge Shellie Zimmerman

A hearing on the defendant's motion to dismiss is Feb. 19.

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
12:30 p.m. EST, January 23, 2013

SANFORD - The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin murder case argues that her office does have jurisdiction to put the defendant's wife, Shellie Zimmerman, on trial for perjury because the governor last month issued a new executive order expressly saying so.

Shellie Zimmerman, 25, is accused of lying when she testified at an April 20 bond hearing that she and her husband, George Zimmerman, had no money.

In fact, contributions were flooding in from donors via the Internet, and the couple was scrambling to move that money – more than $100,000 at the time - from account to account, according to records released by the office of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.

Defense attorney Kelly Sims in November asked a judge to throw out the perjury charge, saying Corey's office didn't have jurisdiction to file it. Corey serves Duval, Clay and Nassau counties, and Shellie Zimmerman was in Seminole County when she testified at that bond hearing. That means the local State Attorney, Norm Wolfinger, had jurisdiction – not Corey – Sims argued in court paperwork.

But Corey's office filed paperwork, made public today, countering that argument.

Last month, Gov. Rick Scott renewed Corey's appointment as special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case, and this time, the order expressly spelled out that Corey's assignment included "the cases filed against George Zimmerman and Shellie Zimmerman."
Corey's lead prosecutor in the perjury case, John I. Guy, wrote that even without the new order, Corey has jurisdiction because Scott's original executive order charged her to investigate "all matters pertaining to the death of Trayvon Martin."

He is the unarmed black 17-year-old killed by George Zimmerman Feb. 26 in Sanford. The defendant says he acted in self-defense. Corey's office charged him with second-degree murder, saying he profiled Trayvon that night, called police and described him as suspicious then followed and murdered him.

Circuit Judge Marlene Alva will decide the jurisdiction argument in the Shellie Zimmerman case. She's scheduled a hearing Feb. 19.
Does Shellie really think she can get out of being charged?

She must think she's Thug Zimmerman.

But even that criminal was eventually charged.

Dumb minds think alike!

Truth's Door

#49725 Jan 23, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>You know me well.
Oh I do, oh I do, Rosie.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#49726 Jan 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
Special prosecutor: I have jurisdiction to charge Shellie Zimmerman
A hearing on the defendant's motion to dismiss is Feb. 19.
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
12:30 p.m. EST, January 23, 2013
SANFORD - The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin murder case argues that her office does have jurisdiction to put the defendant's wife, Shellie Zimmerman, on trial for perjury because the governor last month issued a new executive order expressly saying so.
Shellie Zimmerman, 25, is accused of lying when she testified at an April 20 bond hearing that she and her husband, George Zimmerman, had no money.
In fact, contributions were flooding in from donors via the Internet, and the couple was scrambling to move that money more than $100,000 at the time - from account to account, according to records released by the office of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.
Defense attorney Kelly Sims in November asked a judge to throw out the perjury charge, saying Corey's office didn't have jurisdiction to file it. Corey serves Duval, Clay and Nassau counties, and Shellie Zimmerman was in Seminole County when she testified at that bond hearing. That means the local State Attorney, Norm Wolfinger, had jurisdiction not Corey Sims argued in court paperwork.
But Corey's office filed paperwork, made public today, countering that argument.
Last month, Gov. Rick Scott renewed Corey's appointment as special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case, and this time, the order expressly spelled out that Corey's assignment included "the cases filed against George Zimmerman and Shellie Zimmerman."
Corey's lead prosecutor in the perjury case, John I. Guy, wrote that even without the new order, Corey has jurisdiction because Scott's original executive order charged her to investigate "all matters pertaining to the death of Trayvon Martin."
He is the unarmed black 17-year-old killed by George Zimmerman Feb. 26 in Sanford. The defendant says he acted in self-defense. Corey's office charged him with second-degree murder, saying he profiled Trayvon that night, called police and described him as suspicious then followed and murdered him.
Circuit Judge Marlene Alva will decide the jurisdiction argument in the Shellie Zimmerman case. She's scheduled a hearing Feb. 19.
Yes that is the only crime the Zims MAY be convicted of..........LOL

Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49727 Jan 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim walks and you burn down your hood........
lol! And you're still a proven liar son!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49728 Jan 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. If you are being chased, you have the right to defend yourself particularly if you can't escape. However, the assault didn't happen during the chase. It happened well afterwards.
No, it's all part on one sequence up to the killing.

You people just love to split things up to make it to your advantage instead of just looking at things for what they ae!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49729 Jan 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the evidence that backs up this statement or you admit that you are a liar..........
He pretended he needed to go check the address. Ha ha. Instead he chased Trayvon down ande accosted him. When Trayvon tried to defend himself Zimmerthugman shot him dead. Second degree murder, so says the state of Florida.
lol! Why should anyone have to prove things to a liar like you son?
'
I have and you refuse to accept it!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#49730 Jan 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is the only crime the Zims MAY be convicted of..........LOL
Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....
lol! And you're still a proven liar son!
discordia

Denver, CO

#49731 Jan 23, 2013
Is the racist thug Traygone still dead?

Good
discordia

Denver, CO

#49732 Jan 23, 2013
self defense wrote:
Zimmerman said he left his truck to find a street sign so he would be able to tell the police dispatcher where he was. He told investigators that he was not following Martin but was "just going in the same direction he was" to find an address, but admitted that he had also left his truck to try to see in which direction Martin had gone.
The altercation began, he said, when Martin suddenly appeared while Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle. He described Martin at different points in the interviews as appearing "out of nowhere," "from the darkness," and as "jumping out of the bushes."Zimmerman said that Martin asked, "You got a fucking problem, homie?" Zimmerman replied no, and then Martin said that he did now, and punched him.
So, the criminal Martin, casing houses in the rain, followed Zimmerman and then got what he deserved for his illegal and violent assault on the peaceful Zimmerman?

I thought so.
discordia

Denver, CO

#49733 Jan 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way the state does. Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle as he was supposed to do.
Even if Trayvon had been a burglar, the police were on their way and would have done their jobs.
<quoted text>
If you read my post you would have known the answer to your question. You can even hear him slamming his vehicle door if you listen to the tape.
From my post above:
You sound like you're in a mental institution.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49734 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's all part on one sequence up to the killing.
You people just love to split things up to make it to your advantage instead of just looking at things for what they ae!
It is not part of one sequence. It's two different sequences. First Martin ran, Zim chased, Zim stopped, end of sequence one. Second sequence: Zim hung up with 911. He walked through the yards to get an address on the east street. On his way back, Martin was there unknown to him. The assault took place and Zim defended himself using his firearm.

That aside, what was Martin doing there in the first place? Why didn't he continue running home? Why didn't he call the police himself? Why didn't he run out of the area? He had more than ample time.

These are questions you and your ilk fail to address. Yes, some have such as Martin was confused about where he was staying. Bull. Or perhaps that Martin didn't want to run to where he was staying because he didn't want to let Zim know where he lived. Bull.

So now the jury will have to decide if one of these unlikely decisions took place by Martin, or was it more likely that Martin stopped and planned his attack on Zimmerman which would explain why he was there in the first place.

Consider the evidence. The Martin autopsy. The photographed injuries Zim sustained. The fact that before Martin ran, Zim explained to 911 that he was approaching his vehicle even before he got out. He was just sitting in his car talking on the cell phone. Witness John who told police that Marin was on top and Zim was screaming for help.

Now when these facts are presented, do you really think a jury would conclude that Marin was confused or concerned about letting Zim know where he was staying at??? Especially since he lost Zim in just a few seconds?
geez

Carmel, IN

#49735 Jan 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
From my post above:
You're too stupid for words because you could hear Zimmerman stopped walking. No way would he know where Martin went. You are delusional.
cooch

Coventry, UK

#49736 Jan 23, 2013
zazz = inmate work release = obesity
heldebeast

Saint Petersburg, FL

#49738 Jan 23, 2013
zazz = inmate work release = obesity

Truth's Door

#49739 Jan 23, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you're in a mental institution.
Ahhhhhhhh, the goddess of strife. How you doing these days?

I see that you roam to and fro, seeking to stir up a little strife, a little discord. Your travels bring you here, I see.

You may not enjoy it long up on here. TRUTH and FACTS have a way of reigning supreme. Just ask Here Is Stupid. He loses every battle he fights...everyday.

Now, say your pleasantries and move about your business. Go back to your kingdom of strife and discord. Here Is Stupid and the idiotic pals of that Fool give this thread all the strife it needs.

Bye Bye.

Oh yeah, when you come across HATE, LIES and PREJUDICE...tell them the next time they visit here to take Here Is Stupid and cooch with them. Leave Chicagoan By Birth and xxxrayted right here.

They sit well on the tip of my left boot.

See ya.

Truth's Door

#49740 Jan 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It is not part of one sequence. It's two different sequences. First Martin ran, Zim chased, Zim stopped, end of sequence one. Second sequence: Zim hung up with 911. He walked through the yards to get an address on the east street. On his way back, Martin was there unknown to him. The assault took place and Zim defended himself using his firearm.

That aside, what was Martin doing there in the first place? Why didn't he continue running home? Why didn't he call the police himself? Why didn't he run out of the area? He had more than ample time.

These are questions you and your ilk fail to address. Yes, some have such as Martin was confused about where he was staying. Bull. Or perhaps that Martin didn't want to run to where he was staying because he didn't want to let Zim know where he lived. Bull.

So now the jury will have to decide if one of these unlikely decisions took place by Martin, or was it more likely that Martin stopped and planned his attack on Zimmerman which would explain why he was there in the first place.

Consider the evidence. The Martin autopsy. The photographed injuries Zim sustained. The fact that before Martin ran, Zim explained to 911 that he was approaching his vehicle even before he got out. He was just sitting in his car talking on the cell phone. Witness John who told police that Marin was on top and Zim was screaming for help.

Now when these facts are presented, do you really think a jury would conclude that Marin was confused or concerned about letting Zim know where he was staying at??? Especially since he lost Zim in just a few seconds?
It's all ONE sequence.

You cut up the murderous act of Thug Zimmerman as if it was some Broadway play. It wasn't.

There were many things that happened that led up to Thug Zimmerman's evil deed, but it was ONE sequence, ONE event.

You only break it down to justify that criminal's behavior. No matter how you slice it, no matter how you dice it...

The Thug Zimmerman WILL face Justice!

Truth's Door

#49741 Jan 23, 2013
cooch wrote:
Be Fruitful Be he = Rosie
BuffaLIE, you know better than that.

Apologize to Rosie.

I thought you two were buddies. How come you want to tell her she's someone she isn't?

True enough, you do it all the time to others, but I surely thought you and Rosie were joined at the hip.

You know we all know who you are. Your filthiness precedes you. The nastiness of your hatred can be smelled miles away. The South Wind blows you up and you flounder from place to place.

Find your vile self a dark hidden spot and stay there, you FOOL.

Truth's Door

#49742 Jan 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Deflecting? Unless somebody is chasing a person in a wheelchair, how does one chase by walking?
Yes, Mr. Deflecto, you continue to DEFLECT.

Answer the question that I've posed for days...

Which version of Thug Zimmerman's twice-told tale do you believe?

You know damn well what I'm talking about. You gonna answer this time or you gonna continue to deflect?

I already know what you're gonna do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 9 hr LonePalm 30
Why is Obama Promoting Race Riots in Missouri? 13 hr BoBo 7
Churches to serve as safe spaces after Ferguson... 16 hr stoopidity 1
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Fri Gangster grove 1,116
Washoe Deputy Cleared of Wrongdoing in Shooting (Dec '05) Fri Rena 6
Some Ferguson schools to close next week Fri chimp outs equal ... 1
Two charged in Sunday murder (Dec '09) Fri postal76 13

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE