Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
40,081 - 40,100 of 65,591 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The dead body only proves a punk died and the world is a better place..........ROTFLMAO
No law against following a black 215 suspect
Do law against shooting a black 215 suspect that breaks your nose and continues the assault..........LOL
lol! We KNOW Zimmerman shot him, my little petunia.

The law and logic is making your personal claims irrelevant... just like you son!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against shooting a black punk that punched you in the face and is on top of you.........
But morons dont understand the law..........
That is why they post stuff like this..........LOL
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.
That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
lol! Already have my little lying petunia! After all, you can't prove YOUR assertion of what happened!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops shoot unarmed people all of the time........
I shot two......
The law only requires that you FEAR bodily harm or death......
OK RIGHT----------LIAR..........I have seen and heard of many cops going to jail for shooting unarmed people. You murdering freaks are worthles....Your living in Mexico bet to escape jail for murder huh KILLER........

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You read the words but you don't understand.
Herman Cain? Surely YOU jest.
That's right, you read it right, President Obama has been given the presidential oath of office FOUR times.
Makes your skin crawl, doesn't it? How does it feel? Good? Really good? Great? Really great?
Why is the Truth soooooo hard to accept?
Next thing, you'll be asking me for proof. And I'll tell you the same thing I always say...
The TRUTH needs no proof! It stands firm on its own. Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it any less true.
Go seek and find for yourself. Chalk it up to character-building.
Just so there is NO misunderstanding, I'll tell you once more...
President Barack Obama has been sworn into the office of the presidency of these United States of America FOUR TIMES!
Get some help for your skin.
You are a real piece of work, you still haven't explained four times,'splain it Lady if'n you cans? You can shout all you care to, most people won't listen to you, as they didn't listen to him. Where is landowner voting, we need it now... To protect us from 'Obama Money' and you.... Moochelle's bestest friend....
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
spin spin spin..........
Please show us even one part of my post that is not relevant to the case..........LOL
invisible post to follow..........ROTFLMAO
lol! The only spinning is coming from you my little petunia.

Seems your OPINION is outclass and "outgunned" by the law that you prefer to ignore!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
spin spin spin..........
Please show us even one part of my post that is not relevant to the case..........LOL
invisible post to follow..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Lie, lie, lie... you're so consistent son!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why you create a situation that has no bearing on the case is beyond me...

... it's clearly beyond your mental capacity to answer!
That jerk likes doing that. Seems to make him IT happy.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You are a real piece of work, you still haven't explained four times,'splain it Lady if'n you cans? You can shout all you care to, most people won't listen to you, as they didn't listen to him. Where is landowner voting, we need it now... To protect us from 'Obama Money' and you.... Moochelle's bestest friend....
Ahhhh, if you were a wordsmith you'd have to find another job.

Are you saying that just because you don't believe it or just because you can't understand it that it must not be true?

Yes, President Obama has been sworn into office FOUR TIMES. Your skin still crawling?

It's True. Use your research skills. If they are what you think they are, you'll find it...easily. I'm in no particular rush to show you the Truth. Just open your eyes...

The eyes of your mind.

This just shows that you do not pay attention to history as it unfolds before your very eyes. Your great-grand kids will understand this before you do.

Did not Faux-News explain this to you?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Looking for typos is for people that have no facts.......
I stand 100% behind my post.

If you can't stand the heat, get your LYING, crazy, ignorant, racist and filthy azz out the kitchen!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read.....

I explained both in detail on this thread.....
You obviously cannot comprehend.

YOUR WORD MEANS ZERO TO ME.

Where is your independent verification?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and others have explained to you that the burden of proof is on the defense DURING A STAND YOUR GROUND HEARING. You like to twist Yeah's words around to suit your ignorant, moronic purpose.

But none of your foolish remarks will change the fact that the burden of proof is on the defence DURING A STAND YOUR GROUND HEARING.

If Zimmerman fails to prove his stance, there will be a trial in June where the state will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerthugman murdered Trayvon, an unarmed child who was minding his own business.

Unless of course, the defense asks for and receives another delay.
The Jerk isn't interested in Truth and Facts.

This has already been explained to him. IT is glad to carry on in IT's one-IT circus.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Been swimming three times today......
Swimming in the cesspool of Filth and Ignorance is not something to be proud of.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

questions need info wrote:
<quoted text> exactly. it does seem as if trayvon the 6ft or taller "child" was doing bodily harm on zimmerman. i mean when you start to look at the facts weather you like it or not its leaning towards self defense or the gun going off. either way george wanted the baboon to get the hell off of him
You know nothing about this case. You are a liar about Trayvon's height as well as the other "facts" you post.

It this were as open and shut self defense as you claim his attorney would have had a SYG hearing very early on. He keeps postponing it because he knows the chances are Zimmerman is going to prison.

What you know about this case has no connection to what the state knows. Your facts and the state facts are totally different. Guess what? The state is correct and you are a liar, a moron and a fool.

A racist, hate filled fool at that.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

questions need info wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know it was murder and not self defense?
The same way the state does. Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle as he was supposed to do.

Even if Trayvon had been a burglar, the police were on their way and would have done their jobs.

Instead Zimmerthugman made the dispatcher believe he had stopped following Trayvon. He made sure they were not on the phone with him when he chased Trayvon down and murdered him.

You're a liar, a racist, a moron, and a fool.
cooch

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Be Fruitful Be he = Queer IVigger coxucker = 4 sure
cooch

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

zazz = racist = hate filled fool = obesity = X 2 = 700 lbs.
cooch

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

barefoot = acute full blown homosexual pedophilia
cooch

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws = Big Coxucking POS
cooch

Coventry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah = Hawaiian Punch = its lights out

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

cooch wrote:
Yeah = Hawaiian Punch = its lights out
Hey cooch, did you hear what Slammo said about you?

Here's what he said...

Cooch is someone who "you cannot argue with and get an ounce of sense out of their minuscule little race baiting brains..." (Slammo post #49318)

Just thought I'd give you a nod about a poster who doesn't give a rat's turd about your musings.

I woulda stood up for you but he's right about you. He only skimmed the surface about your filthy, nasty, crazy, stupid butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim ID'd in fatal Cumberland Ave. shooting 3... 2 hr Bess Blaise 2
Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 3 hr Friends of Lindsey Too 52
Court reconsiders bond, murder charge in Boozer... (Feb '10) 3 hr Priddy 64
Bill would stiffen background checks 8 hr Chesty 2
Mental evaluation ordered for suspect in Weakle... (Feb '13) 19 hr Lisa 6
Democrats quash GOP effort to repeal magazine ban 19 hr Polar Bum 4
Wharry remorseful after shooting: pastor (Apr '07) Sat sourheads 2
•••
•••