Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
39,921 - 39,940 of 65,977 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you see that I said Thug Zimmerman had "agenda to crucify Black people" ?
"Keeping a close watch on the neighborhood" is a lot different than murdering someone.
The people of his community did NOT expect him to murder anyone. Thug Zimmerman did more than report "suspicious" activity.
The people of his community expected him to listen and adhere to the authorities. OR, he could've used common sense and stayed in his vehicle until police arrived since he was "scared."
He didn't stay put in the safety of his vehicle. The one who he was supposedly "scared" of had gone AWAY from him.
If you ask the homeowners of his former community if they are grateful for Thug Zimmerman, they'd ask you if you're on crack.
you sure love to imply that zimmerman is a racist
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you can't prove it ..........LOL
lol! Too bad I already have son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams.....
And yet, you're still a proven liar, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can't prove me wrong........LOL
lol! Funny how not only did you help me prove you wrong, you helped prove you're a liar as well, son!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

questions need info wrote:
would you be so quick to judge like you are now if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was a black man who shot an unarmed white "child".
Let's not deal in woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Show me the case where a Black man...

...shot an unarmed White child; where the local law enforcement failed to charge him; where the police lied to the family of the dead child; where the police stonewalled the family of the dead child...

...where the Black man then originally received a paltry bail amount for killing the White child; where the Black man misled the court and sat by like a "potted plant" while his wife lied to the court and STILL was given another bail amount...

...where the Black man tells lies about what happened when he killed the White child that he was "scared" of; where the Black man has websites set up to collect money so he can pay off his many debts and credit cards off of his child killing.

You show me that case OR similar case involving a Black man killing a White child and you'll see for yourself just how "quick to judge" I'll be.

Don't keep me waiting too long!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>Seems as you know a lot more about it than I do.

There's a reason for that, of course.

What's your disability for? Did you lose your mind in the woods?

If I ever have a question about ANYTHING, you can bet your last dollar that I won't be needing an answer from YOU!
Yes you guys in the hood call them pay checks.........

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Identifying yourself as even security does make black thugs run........??
Stay on point, since you throw yourself on this bus.

The question is...

How do you know Trayvon ran away from Thug Zimmerman.

Where do you get such information?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>so do you think zimmerman is guilty of second degree murder?
You done already told me what I think.

Re-read your earlier post. Surely if you know what I think, there's no reason for you to ask me.

Agree?
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
...shot an unarmed White child; where the local law enforcement failed to charge him; where the police lied to the family of the dead child; where the police stonewalled the family of the dead child...
...where the Black man then originally received a paltry bail amount for killing the White child; where the Black man misled the court and sat by like a "potted plant" while his wife lied to the court and STILL was given another bail amount...
...where the Black man tells lies about what happened when he killed the White child that he was "scared" of; where the Black man has websites set up to collect money so he can pay off his many debts and credit cards off of his child killing.
You show me that case OR similar case involving a Black man killing a White child and you'll see for yourself just how "quick to judge" I'll be.
you sure are good at ignoring truth.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>you sure love to imply that zimmerman is a racist
How do I "love to imply that [Thug] zimmerman is a racist" ?

Show me examples.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you guys in the hood call them pay checks.........
What "guys" ?

What "hood" ?

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Stay on point, since you throw yourself on this bus.

The question is...

How do you know Trayvon ran away from Thug Zimmerman.

Where do you get such information?
Please show me where I ever said he ran?????

I just said it is typical for black thugs
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
so you want zimmerman found guilty because you dont agree with how the investigation was handled. singing that same old tune,, its always another persons fault.. keep turning a blind eye to the facts.

questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
How do I "love to imply that [Thug] zimmerman is a racist" ?
Show me examples.
ok sounds good. so you dont think zimmerman is guilty or not guilty and you dont think he is a racist? is that the truth or not. just curious free

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>What "guys" ?

What "hood" ?
Yours

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>How do I "love to imply that [Thug] zimmerman is a racist" ?

Show me examples.
You have said over and over Zim went after the black punk because of him being black
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

is it a crime to follow a suspicious person who matches the description of previous law breakers while waiting for police to arrive?
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

is it a crime for a man to defend himself with a weapon while getting his ass beat?

now of course this is not speculation we know zimmerman had several injuries..
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You have said over and over Zim went after the black punk because of him being black
thank you.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

is it a crime to follow a suspicious person who matches the description of previous law breakers while waiting for police to arrive?
Of course not..........

Unless you are one of the morons that claimed the burden of proof is on the defense........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••