Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
39,901 - 39,920 of 65,979 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Chasing somebody is when you go after them and they take off running. Martin ran first and Zim followed to see where he was going so he could relay that information to police.
Are you sure Trayvon ran?

How do you know Trayvon ran?

Careful before you answer. Because I know you're an ignorant Idiot, I have no problem telling you that is a trick question.

There is NO easy answer for you.

My guess is you won't answer this question the same reason you won't answer the other one I've posed to you for days.

Even ms. understanding wouldn't answer it. She'd rather change her name a third time than answer the question.

Get Here Is Stupid to help you out. That Idiot is so full of crap, surely IT can pull something out of thin air (or elsewhere) to come up with an answer...

No matter how silly.
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
What you gonna do about the mass murderers?
Shouldn't your "human instinct and common sense" be keeping you truthful and free when there is "someone walking through your neighborhood who matches the description of prior" mass murderers?
Maybe your human instinct only kicks in when the skin is darker.
You're too much. Way too much.
mass murders do not occur on a daily basis. why cant you get that through your racist head..

crimes committed by black people in george zimmermans neighborhood were on the rise.

he had every right to be alert and vigilant..

Adjective
Keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties: "the burglar was spotted by vigilant neighbors".

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed. We can celebrate four more years of failure just like the last four years of failure. This is a liberal dream.
What do you call the eight years of Shrub II ?

Nightmare? Disgust? Horror? REPUGNANCE?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Invisible post again..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Only to you son. Only to you!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More invisible post..........WOW!!
Have you showed the CIA your trick??
Better yet Wall Street..........
You are going to be &$@@&$ rich
lol! Yep! As long as you keep your eyes closed, everything will be that way son!

Woohoo!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your invisible post again..........
lol! Good thing this is the best you have to offer as a response.

Otherwise, I'd have to call you a liar, liar!

Ooop! I did!
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Hey stats, I mean ms. understanding, oops...I mean...whatever you call yourself nowadays.
Is that three names in three days for you? You've got a long ways to go to catch up with cooch (AKA BuffaLIE).
Hey, why didn't you answer my question about Thug Zimmerman's two different versions of his twice-told tale?
Your pal xxxrayted won't answer and when you were ms. understanding, you wouldn't answer. Is that a really tough question?
I may have to pose it in a different way.
Anyways, if you're up to it, try your best to answer it.
Oh yeah...Trayvon was a child when he was murdered. If you have a problem with that, you need to address the Florida legislature. That's where the laws derived from that say Trayvon is a child.
If you don't have any luck there, go calling on the tenets of our society. Maybe Tenets of Society will allay any concerns you may have about that.
does it matter to you at all that zimmerman was trying to do the right thing by keeping a close watch on the neighborhood to try and prevent crimes from reoccurring?

i mean in all honesty he was doing what the people of that community expected of him,, which was to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity of any kind. he did not have a agenda to crucify black people,, he had the ambition to try and help his fellow neighbors from a criminal element which was very much on the rise.

questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

until the trial has been declared with a verdict i will wait to condemn a man to death without knowing the facts.

you sound like a dictator rather than a person who stands proud for democracy.you want to see zimmerman fry and you dont even consider giving him his day in court. why is that?

would you be so quick to judge like you are now if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was a black man who shot an unarmed white "child".

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you sure Trayvon ran?

How do you know Trayvon ran?

Careful before you answer. Because I know you're an ignorant Idiot, I have no problem telling you that is a trick question.

There is NO easy answer for you.

My guess is you won't answer this question the same reason you won't answer the other one I've posed to you for days.

Even ms. understanding wouldn't answer it. She'd rather change her name a third time than answer the question.

Get Here Is Stupid to help you out. That Idiot is so full of crap, surely IT can pull something out of thin air (or elsewhere) to come up with an answer...

No matter how silly.
Identifying yourself as even security does make black thugs run........??

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Only to you son. Only to you!

Woohoo!
Only in your dreams.....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yep! As long as you keep your eyes closed, everything will be that way son!

Woohoo!
Funny how you can't prove me wrong........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Good thing this is the best you have to offer as a response.

Otherwise, I'd have to call you a liar, liar!

Ooop! I did!
Too bad you can't prove it ..........LOL

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's because both his parents were American citizens unlike DumBama. But they did question his service to our military, they did question his DUI offense which he resolved through fines, they did question his college accomplishments, they did write several books against GW, they did create a video game where the object was to shoot and kill GW, they did have a multi-million dollar internet site to bash GW, Mike Moorecrap created several movies that demonized GW. Did DumBama suffer through all that?

I know, it must be because of race. Nobody on the left questioned war hero John McCain's citizenship because he was born to a father who was overseas fighting at the time. Nooo, they never even asked. LOL!
President Barack Obama was born in the United States of America. Hawaii, to be specific.

Many question whether he is a citizen simply because of his race.

You are wrong about John McCain. His citizenship was questioned. You've got some reading to do.

You say..."he was born to a father who was overseas fighting at the time."

Are you sure his father "was overseas fighting at the time" ?

Re-check your sources and get back with me on that one too.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

questions need info wrote:
<quoted text>you just love to stray from the main point. well let me assure you i am not racist and you continue to demonstrate a pitiful example of a proud american citizen.. you somehow think that i will ignore a crime when its committed by a white person.

You're the one who brought up those who were responsible for the crimes of September 11th.

Keeping that in mind, I'm just asking you about other crimes, like the ones committed by mass murderers.

All you gotta do is say how you feel about profiling those who are likely to commit a mass murder. You have no problem about saying how you feel about those who commit other crimes.

If you know me, then you'll know that I'm a very good example of a proud American citizen.

You don't know me. We'll keep it that way.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>....

You must really be getting that check if you don't even know what SSI is.........ROTFLMAO

Disabled people like you..........
Seems as you know a lot more about it than I do.

There's a reason for that, of course.

What's your disability for? Did you lose your mind in the woods?

If I ever have a question about ANYTHING, you can bet your last dollar that I won't be needing an answer from YOU!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>mass murders do not occur on a daily basis. why cant you get that through your racist head..
They happen more often than September 11.

Yet you bring up September 11.

Can you get that through YOUR racist head?
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
You're the one who brought up those who were responsible for the crimes of September 11th.
Keeping that in mind, I'm just asking you about other crimes, like the ones committed by mass murderers.
All you gotta do is say how you feel about profiling those who are likely to commit a mass murder. You have no problem about saying how you feel about those who commit other crimes.
If you know me, then you'll know that I'm a very good example of a proud American citizen.
You don't know me. We'll keep it that way.
i brought up 911 to compare the state of fear someone has while being vigilant .yes i agree we must be aware of mass murderers looking for potential signs and metal illness.. ok.. so just the way i would want my neighborhood watchman to be aware of anything suspicious. would you not keep a closer watch on a child molester living in a community full of children?

what i am tryng to explain is why a human being would be extra cautious when seeing a suspicious character ... black, white, spanish, it doesnt have anything to do with color.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>does it matter to you at all that zimmerman was trying to do the right thing by keeping a close watch on the neighborhood to try and prevent crimes from reoccurring?

i mean in all honesty he was doing what the people of that community expected of him,, which was to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity of any kind. he did not have a agenda to crucify black people,, he had the ambition to try and help his fellow neighbors from a criminal element which was very much on the rise.
Where do you see that I said Thug Zimmerman had "agenda to crucify Black people" ?

"Keeping a close watch on the neighborhood" is a lot different than murdering someone.

The people of his community did NOT expect him to murder anyone. Thug Zimmerman did more than report "suspicious" activity.

The people of his community expected him to listen and adhere to the authorities. OR, he could've used common sense and stayed in his vehicle until police arrived since he was "scared."

He didn't stay put in the safety of his vehicle. The one who he was supposedly "scared" of had gone AWAY from him.

If you ask the homeowners of his former community if they are grateful for Thug Zimmerman, they'd ask you if you're on crack.
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
They happen more often than September 11.
Yet you bring up September 11.
Can you get that through YOUR racist head?
mass murders do not occur on a daily basis. why cant you get that through your racist head..

crimes committed by black people in george zimmermans neighborhood were on the rise.

he had every right to be alert and vigilant..

Adjective
Keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties: "the burglar was spotted by vigilant neighbors".

do you understand why george was on the phone immediately with police?

because he was being vigilant .
questions need info

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Where do you see that I said Thug Zimmerman had "agenda to crucify Black people" ?
"Keeping a close watch on the neighborhood" is a lot different than murdering someone.
The people of his community did NOT expect him to murder anyone. Thug Zimmerman did more than report "suspicious" activity.
The people of his community expected him to listen and adhere to the authorities. OR, he could've used common sense and stayed in his vehicle until police arrived since he was "scared."
He didn't stay put in the safety of his vehicle. The one who he was supposedly "scared" of had gone AWAY from him.
If you ask the homeowners of his former community if they are grateful for Thug Zimmerman, they'd ask you if you're on crack.
so do you think zimmerman is guilty of second degree murder?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••